Drawing sessions 8
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Marsh

by Marsh

#11 Khimaira Friesians - Birthday Event

Postby Marsh » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:11 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Copper96
Show Name: Life Connection
Barn Name: Eywa
Height: In her natural form about 200ft, but usually prefers a height of 15-16.2hh
Color: Silver Dapple Black Manchado with Dominant White and Khimaira Fantasy
Genetics: EE/aa/ZZ/Ww + manchado, dapples, khimaira fantasy
Breeding Info: - Will always pass E gen (Ee)
- Will always pass silver (Zz)
- Khimaira Fantasy has the theme of travel/wanderlust
- manchado passes 20%
- dapples pass 40%
- fantasy passes 10%
Last edited by Marsh on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimiara Friesians - 2000th Tryout

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:32 am

Slots:

- manchado passes 20%
- dapples pass 40%
- fantasy passes 10%

so you go for a viridi horse then? xDD mother nature fits well when underworld, skyworld and earth fight xD
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:17 pm

needs to be put up for adoption now
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:21 am

Mark! She's so beautiful and elegant! I already have ideas! XD
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:25 am

Apologies for how long it took to decide on a contest, she is now up for adoption.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #11 Khimaira Friesians - Birthday Event

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:39 am

Owner: PuppygirlWillow

Show Name: The Earth Mother

Barn Name: Gaia

Name Meaning: Gaia was the primal Greek goddess of the Earth. She was and is believed to be the ancestral mother of all life.

Halter and Pearl Colours: Would it be possible to have something other than a plain leather halter? Something made out of leaves or vines, maybe a neck restraint of some sort? I just hate the idea of such a beautiful creature being contained by something manmade.

Favourite Place:
My favourite place to be is the High Country of Australia. This particular picture if called Craig's Hut, and was one of the main locations in the classic Australian movie, The Man From Snowy River. The wild, clean air and untamed bush makes me happy after the rush of the city, and allows me to center myself. It feels like you are on top of the world!

Favourite Aquatic Animal:
Sharks are highly misunderstood creatures, and I love the graceful and beautiful way they move through the water, taking the sea as their own, and keeping such a balance within it.

Favourite Rainforest Animal:
I love Green Mamba's. I have always been a lover of snakes, but these bright, beautiful reptiles just take my breath away. Their generic name "Dendroaspis" derives from Ancient Greek and translates literally to 'tree snake'.

Favourite Desert Animal:
Fennec foxes are as cute as they are adaptable and hardy. Like all foxes, they are cunning, and to thrive and live in such a harsh environment is admirable.

Favourite Grassland Animal:
My favourite of all wild canines, the African Wild Dog is one of the most interesting of the savannah's creatures. Where lions get a lot of the attention, Wild Dogs have tight knit and often effective packs, living in family groups and raising their young together.

Favourite Woodland Animal:
One of the most widespread of wild creatures, found all around the world in various forms, the fox has been in legend and folklore for a very long time, and have gone down in myth as some of the most powerful and smart beings in existence. Who wouldn't be entranced by that gaze, so smart and calculating?

Favourite Tundra Animal:
Snowy owls, beings of silence and power, and yet, with an almost ethereal beauty.

Thank you for creating such a beautiful Khimaira, both in look and in story.

(Just a little addition- for the halter/non-halter, I am happy to pay a small or medium item for the something else. <3)
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:46 am

Owner:
-Undyne-
Show Name:
Preserving The Planet
Barn Name:
Gaia
Name Meaning:
The personification of Earth, the ancestral mother to all lofe on the planet
Halter and Pearl Colours:
surprise me
Favourite Place:
The countryside,
a place with a lot of open land and tightly knit communities. No light pollution just peaceful and beautiful landscapes
Aquatic Animal:
The Sea Lion,
A beautiful and intelligent mammal
Rainforest Animal:
The Sloth,
These guys live life in the slow lane. Spending most of their time eating because of their extremely slow metabolic rate
Desert Animal:
The Gerenuk,
Also known as the giraffe gazelle because of their rather long necks
Grassland Animal:
The Zebra,
Like a horse but with stripes! And who doesnt like equines? The will only sleep if they are near other zebras
Woodland Animal:
The Sika Deer,
One of the few deer species that dont lose their spots once they reach maturity
Tundra Animal:
The Arctic Fox,
Has a multi layered coat that prevents them from shivering until -70°c (-94°F)
Last edited by Saturn V on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:50 am

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Heart of Nature
    Barn Name: Damia
    Name Meaning: Damia is the Greek goddess of the forces of nature
    Halter and Pearl Colours: Surprise me
    Favourite Place: Dead forests
    While it is not beautiful and aesthetic, I enjoy looking at them and I would love to go to one of them as I would want to see nature slowly regrowing back and hopefully restore the forest back to its former glory.
    Aquatic Animal: Sharks
    Sharks are constantly misunderstood creatures and it's just something about that that mystifies and yet fascinates me. Sharks can be either extremely sociable, shy or just in between the spectrum. They're just so unique.
    Rainforest Animal: Tiger
    I personally feels that this is the animal that best suits my own personality. Lone cat that's independent but can be very courageous and has a fierce and bold side lying underneath. The regal looking big cat is so well known and can camouflage almost perfectly within the rainforests.
    Desert Animal: Meerkat
    I respects and has great admiration for these little animals. While the lack in size, they make up for in numbers. I loves how brave meerkats are despite their size, willing to scare off predators many times their size. One more thing she loves about them is how they work so well as a team. No one is left behind and everyone helps one another.
    Grassland Animal: Cheetah
    Hands down, one of my favourite animals out there. The cheetahs are so fascinating and gorgeous. They may not be as strong as lions but they're speedy animals. Sure they constantly lose their kills to other predators but I admire how they'll still try their very best, be it on a hunt or fending off predators from their kill.
    Woodland Animal: Wild rabbit
    While rabbits are constantly at the bottom of the foodchain, they play a very important role in the ecosystem and for that, I do find myself just admiring them a little more. They provide and support the ecosystem and bonus points for being cute. c:
    Tundra Animal: Musk Ox
    I love that these giants travel as a herd. When under attack, the entire herd will come to the rescue, they will form a defensive circle with sows and calves inside the circle while outside is surrounded by the males which horns deter predators from attacking.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:12 am

Owner: NeriHyuga
Show Name: Wenn der Morgen kommt
Barn Name: Morgenröte
Name Meaning: "Wenn der Morgen kommt" means when the morning comes in german and "Morgenröte" means dawn in german.
Halter and Pearl Colours: Halter blue like the eyes and pearls a very light blue, almost white
Favourite Place:
I would love to live in Toussaint, the country from witcher 3 blood and wine *-* it's just so incredible beautiful (but without monsters please xD)
Aquatic Animal:
Beluga Wahle =) My alltime favorite aquatic animal, i just looove these sweet, chubby whales x3
Rainforest Animal:
the margay, i think this is the most beautiful cat out there with her amazing design and markings.
Desert Animal:
the frilled dragon, because... he looks like a miniatur dragon or a dilophosaurus from our time :3 he is amazing and breathtaking
Grassland Animal:
Honey badgers, because these are incredible beasts. They are like small, aggressive tanks and even lions think twice before they try to mess with these little monsters
Woodland Animal:
the wolf, because he is majestic, mystic, beautiful and gentle. I was always fascinated by wolfs and their behavior and i think they are strict but fair rulers and they care for the members of their pack
Tundra Animal:
lemming! why? look at that face! just look at it! and say it's not lovely~ these little guys are just tooooo cute to not love them *-*
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me