Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Friesians - 2.000 Horse and 1. Birthday Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:45 pm

2.000 Horse and 1. Birthday Event:

The 2.000 Horse and 1 Birthday event will be merged together.
All horses related to the birthday event will go here too (when you take over a foal you draw the horse here, not on the main thread)
If you want to know more about an event you can either scroll down, or click on the links ^^

- 2.000 Horse Event starts now
- Birthday Event starts 7.7

Go to 2.000 Horse Event
Go to 1. Birthday Event
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians - 2.000 Horse and 1. Birthday Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:45 pm

2.000 Horse Event:

What is the 2.000 Horse event?

The 2.000 horse is drawing near and i wanted to make a special competition for it. Every artist is allowed to do 1 Entry for the 2.000 Horse event and the community will choose the one they like the best and this will be the actual 2.000 horse
The artists have time till 7.7. to present their horse and on the 7.7. the poll in the fanclub will be updated and people can choose their favorite for the 2.000 horse.

Rules:

There are not many Rules for this Event, but some are here:
- you are allowed to make the rarity up to a very rare horse, so you can add every marking we know
- you can use every base coat you would wish for
- there is no limit of how many markings you can add, but you need to follow the genetic and color rules
- you are allowed to make as many line edits as you wish
- you are allowed to make irregular markings
- when the 2.000 horse is choosed, all other horses will be automatically added to the birthday event and will be up for adoption
- when this happens i will make a short post to say you what number the horse will have (we will start with 1# - Birthday Event)
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians - 2.000 Horse and 1. Birthday Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:46 pm

1. Birthday Event:

Starts 7.7.

What is the 1. Birthday Event?

This event is to celebrate the khims first birthday on 7.7. So this event will open at the 7.7.
On this event the community will join and help putting it up. We got provided with awesome foal lines from our artists and the community will be able to color in this foal line. Artists can take over the foals they like (FCFS), will make a post on the foals page and they can redraw it as adult version in their own style here in this event and put it up for adoption.
The maker of the foal is able to enter for his own design and with luck you can win it, but you have the same chances like any other so you need to give your all in adopting your own design.
It is highly recommended to make designs with the thought in mind that the community will adopt and like it, don't draw a design that you want only for yourself, because the chance for you getting it is rather low.

Go to the Foal Lines

Rules:

We have some more Rules here,for the community and for the artists, i will write them down here and on the foal lines:

For Artists:
- You can take over as many foals as you wish for, but you must do them so don't take over to many of them
- You can change the design of the foal slightly to let it fit to your style, but you are not allowed to change any markings/genetics
- very rare designs are not allowed and every user is only allowed 1 rare horse, so when you see a very rare horse or a second rare horse from a user you are not allowed to do the foal
- the same goes for any markings that aren't known in the khims, if anything is wrong on the foal you can't redraw it
- you must post the adopt here on this event page, not on the main lines!
- the horses will be numbered like this: Khimaira Friesian (number)# - Birthday Event
- you must link the foal design you used on the page of the adopt
- all horses will be up for adoption, nobody can reserve their design not the artists and not the community

For the community:
- You are only allowed to make 1 rare horse and very rare horses aren't allowed, if you ignore this rule your foal will be ignored too
- The artists will only take over as many foals as they can manage, so you aren't allowed to pester them in any way, when your foal will not be taken over then it will not be drawn as an adopt
- You can use any base color you would wish for, but try to stay in very common - uncommon rarity (so no dominant white unless it is your rare entry)
- you can do as many foals as you can come up with
- the artists are allowed to slightly change your design so that it fits to their style, but they aren't allowed to change the genetic/markings
- if something is wrong with your foal and it doesn't have right coloration or markings that aren't present in the khims, it will be ignored
- you can add as many markings to your horse, unless you stay true to the rarity (try to read the color shart to see what you are allowed to do)
- all horses will be up for adoption, nobody can reserve their design not the artists and not the community, so try to make the foal for the community not for yourself
- if you fell in love with your design you can always withdraw it (only if an artist didn't use it) and buy it as a custom with points
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me