Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Friesian 5# - Birthday Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:53 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Marsh
Show Name: Even if I Change
Barn Name: Lacrimosa
Height: / she can change her size to her free will
Color: Bay with somatic mutation (white face), double khimaira fantasy, irregular khimaira splash, khimaira tobiano, irregular khimaira cobweb, khimaira sabino and tobiano
Genetics: Ee/AA/Ksplkspl/Ktkt/KsbKsb/TT + khimaira fantasy (2x) + khimaira cobweb + somatic mutation
Breeding Info:
- Will always pass A
- will always pass khimaira sabino
- will always pass tobiano
- irregular khimaira splash passes only if khimaira splash passes and then with 50% and not further on
- khimaira cobweb passes with 30%, irregular passes only if khim cobweb passes and then with 50% and not further on
- somatic mutation can only pass with 10%
- khimaira fantasy passes with 10%, it can either be themed after Villains or Heros or both, main marking of villain is on shoulder , main marking from hero is on the hip

To get her you need to follow 5 tasks:
First task: show me a picture of your favorite movie villain and hero and write down why you like them the best
Second task: show me a picture of your favorite series villain and hero and write down why you like them the best
Third task: show me a picture of your favorite Manga/anime or cartoon villain and hero and write down why you like them the best
Fourth task: show me a picture of your favorite villain and hero you had as a child and write down why you like them the best
Fifth task: show me a picture of your favorite game villain and hero and write down why you like them the best

the writing part doesn't need to be long, a short explanation is enough ^^

Marsh wrote:
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
[center]

Halter color: Surprise me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Same as above c:
Task 1: The Neverending Story
Atreyu and the Nothing (Gmork)
The pressure is heavily on Atreyu from the very beginning of the Neverending Story, he's been chosen to save the dying Childlike Empress and to do so must go through many life-threatening tasks. To make things worse, he's fighting a force which he's never seen and is unlikely to see. The only thing Atreyu can see are the effects The Nothing has on the world he lives in, the world where belief allows them to continue to live. Atreyu has no choice but to carry on despite losing his most trusted companion Artax, his beloved horse, but especially carrying on even when he's lost all hope.

The Nothing is the realised form of the fear and terror of not existing. For such an innocent film, one wouldn't expect scenes where the characters question their true existence and what happens when they die, but this personified villain does just that acting through it's servants. Gmork is one of these servants. His only purpose is to destroy Fantasia and help The Nothing achieve its goal of smothering all hope and joy from the land until life is rendered meaningless and everyone just ceases to exist. Pretty depressing, right? I personally like this villain because of all the meaning behind it, but also because of it's originality.

Towards the end, Atreyu has to face the fact that he's not really the hero of the story and that the real hero was Bastian, the boy reading the book which they live in. But in my opinion, Atreyu should be the main protagonist. There are certain things he couldn't do, but if it hadn't been for all of his work then Bastian would never have been able to take the final step into saving the world.

Task 2: Doctor Who
Doctor and the Master x
I absolutely love this pair as a hero/villain combination because the relationship they have with each other is very entertaining. The whole time they're either trying to kill each other or spend the whole time joking about the friendship they had when they were kids, but it's also very sincere at times. There is one point when the Master 'dies' and there's an entire heartfelt scene where the Doctor is sad about how he never got to turn the Master good again. At this point the Doctor says "We're the only two left. There's no one else," and begs him to regenerate.

Their backstory is basically that they used to be childhood best friends (with the Doctor even claiming that the Master was his man-crush) but are now the only two Time Lords left in the universe, and while the Doctor spends his time resolving conflicts around time and space, the Master spends his time being a troublemaker and inciting wars among the various races.

At some point along the line the Master changes gender and becomes Missy and it is in this regeneration that the latest installment of the TV series shows her/him. Their friendship/enemy status is really dynamic, with Missy finally seeing the good side thanks to the help of the Doctor (although there are a few mishaps along the way). The Doctor's ability to handle Missy/The Master in all his/her craziness provides great entertainment for all.

Task 3: Spirited Away
Chihiro and Yubaba
Chihiro is possibly one of my all time favourite characters, having first encountered her when I was a lot younger, with Yubaba being my favourite villain from an anime. The thing I love most about Chihiro is how hard she tries to stay strong in an unfamiliar environment and somehow achieves what was thought to be impossible on the whim that she might be able to save her parents. Yes she needs some encouragement and the help of her newfound friendship in Haku, but she powers through all of her hardships.

I also love how along the way she helps everyone better themselves and how she wasn't afraid to stand up for herself. Because of her Haku remembesr his true identity, No-Face learns to be more humble and to appreciate the littler things in life and all the other characters learn to be more accepting. She didn't set out to be a hero, she was just a girl who wanted her parents back. Finally, I love how throughout the story you see her grow up from a child reliant on her parents to the person that changes the world of all the people around her.

Yubaba is unique as a villain and in her fully three-dimensional character. Most villains appear to be cold hearted and nothing else, but we see her ability to show sympathy and love for her baby which tells us that she's not all bad (despite outwardly appearing so). I also love how instead of using conventional weapons or powers, she steals people's identities/names as a mechanism to keep power over them. I think the way she controls people is very clever as all the while they can't remember their name they are fully under her control because she is the only one who knows their names.

Task 4: Batman
Batman and Joker
I have loved Batman ever since I can remember, but in reality it's probably been since I was about 5. I've always admired the way he doesn't need powers to save his city from those that would try to take control of it. He pretty much just does what he wants - which to a 5 year old is pretty appealing - and in the end achieves the greater good, though he does have a rather violent way of going about it. When I still lived in Greece, I would watch the cartoon every morning before school and be amazed at how smoothly he defeated the Joker with as little effort as possible.

In a way, he's sort of a role model to me. Just because you come from somewhere completely different and external forces beyound your control have left you in a situation you hate, doesn't mean that you can't change your life around and put yourself in control of what you do and how you live. I have declared multiple times that I am Batman, although I'm still struggling a little with the voice - it's a bit hard to be all gruff and imposing when you're female. More recently, I can say that I have found my personal Bat-Pony in a horse that I ride called Murphy but that's going a little bit off topic.

In terms of the Joker, I find it hilarious that he could have spent months meticulously planning his next attack but Batman can still rock up and foil all of his attempts to take over Gotham City within moments. Depending on which incarnation you see him, he's either a trickster or a psychopath. Regardless of that he always comes up with these stupid comebacks and funny one-liners which somehow lighten the mood, despite the fact he's about to blow up a hospital for example.

Task 5: Dragon Quest and Portal
Dragon Quest and GLaDOS
Technically, in Dragon Quest you play as the hero, but the only interaction you get with people is what they tell you when you approach them. Despite this, you still see the character develop throughout the game as she/he struggles to keep their party alive, get their wings back and defeat the various monsters that try to kill you. I loved playing as this character because while you were in control, you still felt out of control as so many things kept happening to you and you had to spiral through all of the bosses until you reached the final one. It took me a year to defeat the last boss, but when I did I played around in the game for a bit more before restarting it and playing it again. I'm currently on my third run through - that has to say something!

GLaDOS on the other hand, is probably my all time favourite villain. I don't think I have ever laughed so much while playing a video game as I did while I was playing Portal. Sarcastic and deadpan remarks made by GLaDOS include:
      Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official testing record, followed by death.
      Unbelievable. You, *subject name here,* must be the pride of *subject hometown here.*
      Have I lied to you?..I mean, in this room?
      Maybe you should marry that thing since you love it so much. Do you want to marry it? WELL I WON'T LET YOU! How does that feel?
She was designed to be an AI robot which controlled the runnings of the Aperture Science buildings, but something went wrong. The second she was turned on she released a neurotoxin into the whole building which instantly killed every scientist working there except the test subjects which had been left in suspended animation, including the protagonist Chell. GLaDOS gets Chell to test the portal gun using the different stages (levels) in the game and once she had completed her tests even tried to kill Chell despite promising her cake at the end of the last level.

[/center]
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2.000 Tryout

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:02 am

iStarz & Everly wrote:Wow....im speachless on this.

thank you x3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:37 am

Mark so cool ( kinda reminds me of the dragon born event horses :) )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:52 am

Tomijojo wrote:Mark so cool ( kinda reminds me of the dragon born event horses :) )

x3 thanks =D and maybe because she has a similiar mane xD
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian 5# - Birthday Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 am

she is up for adoption now ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:20 am

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓

Halter color: Surprise me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Same as above c:
Task 1: The Neverending Story
Atreyu and the Nothing (Gmork)
The pressure is heavily on Atreyu from the very beginning of the Neverending Story, he's been chosen to save the dying Childlike Empress and to do so must go through many life-threatening tasks. To make things worse, he's fighting a force which he's never seen and is unlikely to see. The only thing Atreyu can see are the effects The Nothing has on the world he lives in, the world where belief allows them to continue to live. Atreyu has no choice but to carry on despite losing his most trusted companion Artax, his beloved horse, but especially carrying on even when he's lost all hope.

The Nothing is the realised form of the fear and terror of not existing. For such an innocent film, one wouldn't expect scenes where the characters question their true existence and what happens when they die, but this personified villain does just that acting through it's servants. Gmork is one of these servants. His only purpose is to destroy Fantasia and help The Nothing achieve its goal of smothering all hope and joy from the land until life is rendered meaningless and everyone just ceases to exist. Pretty depressing, right? I personally like this villain because of all the meaning behind it, but also because of it's originality.

Towards the end, Atreyu has to face the fact that he's not really the hero of the story and that the real hero was Bastian, the boy reading the book which they live in. But in my opinion, Atreyu should be the main protagonist. There are certain things he couldn't do, but if it hadn't been for all of his work then Bastian would never have been able to take the final step into saving the world.

Task 2: Doctor Who
Doctor and the Master x
I absolutely love this pair as a hero/villain combination because the relationship they have with each other is very entertaining. The whole time they're either trying to kill each other or spend the whole time joking about the friendship they had when they were kids, but it's also very sincere at times. There is one point when the Master 'dies' and there's an entire heartfelt scene where the Doctor is sad about how he never got to turn the Master good again. At this point the Doctor says "We're the only two left. There's no one else," and begs him to regenerate.

Their backstory is basically that they used to be childhood best friends (with the Doctor even claiming that the Master was his man-crush) but are now the only two Time Lords left in the universe, and while the Doctor spends his time resolving conflicts around time and space, the Master spends his time being a troublemaker and inciting wars among the various races.

At some point along the line the Master changes gender and becomes Missy and it is in this regeneration that the latest installment of the TV series shows her/him. Their friendship/enemy status is really dynamic, with Missy finally seeing the good side thanks to the help of the Doctor (although there are a few mishaps along the way). The Doctor's ability to handle Missy/The Master in all his/her craziness provides great entertainment for all.

Task 3: Spirited Away
Chihiro and Yubaba
Chihiro is possibly one of my all time favourite characters, having first encountered her when I was a lot younger, with Yubaba being my favourite villain from an anime. The thing I love most about Chihiro is how hard she tries to stay strong in an unfamiliar environment and somehow achieves what was thought to be impossible on the whim that she might be able to save her parents. Yes she needs some encouragement and the help of her newfound friendship in Haku, but she powers through all of her hardships.

I also love how along the way she helps everyone better themselves and how she wasn't afraid to stand up for herself. Because of her Haku remembesr his true identity, No-Face learns to be more humble and to appreciate the littler things in life and all the other characters learn to be more accepting. She didn't set out to be a hero, she was just a girl who wanted her parents back. Finally, I love how throughout the story you see her grow up from a child reliant on her parents to the person that changes the world of all the people around her.

Yubaba is unique as a villain and in her fully three-dimensional character. Most villains appear to be cold hearted and nothing else, but we see her ability to show sympathy and love for her baby which tells us that she's not all bad (despite outwardly appearing so). I also love how instead of using conventional weapons or powers, she steals people's identities/names as a mechanism to keep power over them. I think the way she controls people is very clever as all the while they can't remember their name they are fully under her control because she is the only one who knows their names.

Task 4: Batman
Batman and Joker
I have loved Batman ever since I can remember, but in reality it's probably been since I was about 5. I've always admired the way he doesn't need powers to save his city from those that would try to take control of it. He pretty much just does what he wants - which to a 5 year old is pretty appealing - and in the end achieves the greater good, though he does have a rather violent way of going about it. When I still lived in Greece, I would watch the cartoon every morning before school and be amazed at how smoothly he defeated the Joker with as little effort as possible.

In a way, he's sort of a role model to me. Just because you come from somewhere completely different and external forces beyound your control have left you in a situation you hate, doesn't mean that you can't change your life around and put yourself in control of what you do and how you live. I have declared multiple times that I am Batman, although I'm still struggling a little with the voice - it's a bit hard to be all gruff and imposing when you're female. More recently, I can say that I have found my personal Bat-Pony in a horse that I ride called Murphy but that's going a little bit off topic.

In terms of the Joker, I find it hilarious that he could have spent months meticulously planning his next attack but Batman can still rock up and foil all of his attempts to take over Gotham City within moments. Depending on which incarnation you see him, he's either a trickster or a psychopath. Regardless of that he always comes up with these stupid comebacks and funny one-liners which somehow lighten the mood, despite the fact he's about to blow up a hospital for example.

Task 5: Dragon Quest and Portal
Dragon Quest and GLaDOS
Technically, in Dragon Quest you play as the hero, but the only interaction you get with people is what they tell you when you approach them. Despite this, you still see the character develop throughout the game as she/he struggles to keep their party alive, get their wings back and defeat the various monsters that try to kill you. I loved playing as this character because while you were in control, you still felt out of control as so many things kept happening to you and you had to spiral through all of the bosses until you reached the final one. It took me a year to defeat the last boss, but when I did I played around in the game for a bit more before restarting it and playing it again. I'm currently on my third run through - that has to say something!

GLaDOS on the other hand, is probably my all time favourite villain. I don't think I have ever laughed so much while playing a video game as I did while I was playing Portal. Sarcastic and deadpan remarks made by GLaDOS include:
      Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official testing record, followed by death.
      Unbelievable. You, *subject name here,* must be the pride of *subject hometown here.*
      Have I lied to you?..I mean, in this room?
      Maybe you should marry that thing since you love it so much. Do you want to marry it? WELL I WON'T LET YOU! How does that feel?
She was designed to be an AI robot which controlled the runnings of the Aperture Science buildings, but something went wrong. The second she was turned on she released a neurotoxin into the whole building which instantly killed every scientist working there except the test subjects which had been left in suspended animation, including the protagonist Chell. GLaDOS gets Chell to test the portal gun using the different stages (levels) in the game and once she had completed her tests even tried to kill Chell despite promising her cake at the end of the last level.

Last edited by Marsh on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:42 am, edited 10 times in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:23 am

Owner:
Queen Chrysalis

Show Name:
A Lights Curse

Barn Name:
Medusa

Halter color:
Green

Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Silver

Task1:
For the Villain I chose Mal (Daughter of Maleficent)
Mal is my all time favorite Disney character. Because she struggles in a very real way with what path to choose. How she should live her life, good or evil. The pure agony of the choice hanging over her head is often clearly written on her face. Despite her magic Mal feels as though she could honestly be a real person. She cracks under pressure like many people would when she becomes the center of attention due to dating King Ben. Her character is one I can click with, confusion and running when the pressure gets too much. Very down to earth and only a few very close friends, Mal has been my kind of character ever since I first watched the movie.

For the Hero I chose Moana Now she's a very very recent favorite of mine. The island heroine who goes onto save a goddess with the assistance of the sea and a demigod. Moana asks in her much beloved song (how far I'll go) "what is wrong with me?" Because no matter how hard she tried, Moana couldn't help herself from being drawn to the ocean, to the idea of things that might lie beyond the horizon. I love that and it honestly broke my heart that she thought there was something wrong with her. She walked down to meet an enraged goddess without so much of a flinch, she sings while she walks along the path the ocean made and it sends shivers down my spine it is so hauntingly beautiful.

Task 2:
For the Villain I chose Harley Quinn Honestly I've loved her since the first moment I really knew anything about her and I don't even remember when that was! Her bubbly personality and her original Batman animated series design was an absolute draw in. Harley has never failed to make me smile at the very least and I love her for it. The scene in the comics where she refuses to fight Black Canary once she finds out the other woman pregnant is honestly one of my favorites. That alongside the one where she rescues a dog from a complete prat of a man. Despite the fact that she's a villain Harley is willing to kick the butt of some filthy man who tries to prey on a young girl.

For the hero I chose Batman I've been a Batman fan since I was a little girl and I first saw the movies. My granddad lent me a DVD with some of the episodes from the animated series and I became a teeny Batman fan. He became a hero I thought was super cool and ultra awesome. I never wanted to be Batman but he was always my favorite superhero. More recently I've come to deeply respect Batman, he saves Gotham over and over again and never asks for a thing. He's also a link to family members no longer with me, ones I'll always love and who loved Batman as much as I did.

Task 3:
For the hero I chose Sailor Moon As while she may be a crybaby she always comes through for her friends. She always tries her hardest to make sure the world is safe and even though her grades are awful Usagi still manages to smile and laugh. I love Sailor Moon and she is my die hard favorite character from the entire series. Plus I really really like her hair (it's long and really pretty) She's sacrificed herself for the world and even though it's given nothing back she still do anything to save it.

For the Villain I chose Dan Phantom A version of my all time favorite cartoon hero should terrible events have come to pass and awful mistakes made. Dan is a merciless cold blooded killer with a voice that sends shivers down your spine. I found Dan to be pretty freaking awesome when I first saw him. This flame headed figure using a wail to literally shatter a shield made to keep ghosts out and make buildings crumble. He was the coolest villain I'd ever seen and by that time I'd seen a good number of villains. None quite so magnificent as Dan. I was utterly fascinated by him and his backstory.

Task 4:
For the Villain I chose Scar The line about practicing a curtsy always made me giggle so hard. Plus be prepared is one of the best songs in Disney history. I thought Scar was the greatest, his cunning way of getting what he wanted while making it seem like he was just doing what was best for his family. You missed the part where he left Simba in the gorge and gave the hyenas the signal to set off the wildebeest stampede? All you'd see is a devoted uncle terrified for the life of his only nephew. That's how good of an actor scar was. He was amazing and I loved every minute he was on screen though when I was small some of those were a little bit scary. His singing along with Zazu about the coconuts continues to make me smile if not laugh every time I see it.

For the Hero I chose Belle For a little girl who adored books and preferred reading to a lot of the norm for a little girls what better hero than Belle? She was and always will be my favorite Disney princess. I don't remember the first time I saw Beauty And The Beast but I remember how beautiful I found Belle and how much I loved her. Belle always matched with me, our favorite book genre being fantasy and longing for something more than the dull life we lived.

Task 5: Assassins Creed 3
For the Villain I chose Haytham Kenyway The son of Edward Kenway (My second favorite Assassin). Haytham is a charismatic and surprisingly snarky Templar Grand Master. A real smooth operator and utterly ruthless. He makes me laugh and also makes me want to hit him with a heavy book. He's a character I love and hate because of his actions. He saves natives that British were going to keep prisoner and is surprisingly willing to help out his Assassin son but only because it furthers his own goals in getting rid of a traitor in Templar ranks. And yet he attempts to murder my favorite character later on in the game which ends up in his death. His death was a surprisingly moving scene, using his fading last moments of life to tell Connor how proud he is that his son grew up to be so strong and brilliant.

For the Hero I chose Connor Kenway I can not even begin to tell you how much I love this man. He has the most adorable facial expressions when he's not in serious or grumpy mode. Not to mention he's the grandson of my favorite pirate turned Assassin (Edward Kenway.) Connor is my die hard favorite Assassin, he's been through true hardships. Having to be sent away by his mother so he wouldn't see flames take her life and being forced to take his fathers life because they were on opposite sides of a centuries old war. Yet he still managed to beam when his friends told him they were going to be married and the expression of utter delight when he learns what it means that they want him to give the bride away. My heart melts every time. Connor while brash and quick to anger has a gentle heart and that's what made me adore him.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a l i f e r o u s » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 am

Owner: nightmere_music
Show Name: Beautiful Oblivion
Barn Name:Pine hill
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter):Gold
Task1: Maleficentt because she was misunderstood and just wanted to. be invited to the party. Princess Diana of the amazons aka Wonder Woman. She just makes me feel empowered and is a role model for me.
Task 2: Rumpelstiltskin from Once upon a time because he loves belle, and somewhat tries to be good around her. Sherlock Holmes because how can you not love him! He is the best at everything he does
Task 3: Yosemite Sam. He is hands down the most funny character every, but he is the most villainy character in looney toons. And finally, Bugs Bunny, Sam's enemy! He is the best and takes some things way to literally and is such a smart Alec![b]Task 4: The incredible family!!I loved all their powers soooo much and they were such a dream team family!Yzma [quote][/quote]was my absolute favorite when I was little! For some reason I found her hilarious and wouldn't stop laughing when I saw the movie!
[b]Task 5: Sonic! He is super speedy! Wario He is so funny to look at(sorry wario) and he just makes me laugh!

The horse is absolutely stunning by the way!! :clap: :thumbup:
Last edited by a l i f e r o u s on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
a l i f e r o u s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 am

Owner: tomijojo
Show Name: the evil within
Barn Name: mudusa
Halter color: something cool maybe black teal and purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): go wild
Task1:
Hero:
Vilian:
Task 2:
Vampire dairies ( I am having a brain fart )
Hero: damen - I like him cause at first he pretty much was the vilian but changed because of Elana I just like how he trys to be good in order for everyone he loves to be OK
Vilian: Katherine - I like her because she is the ultimate vilian she got damen and Stephen to love her then she turns them for her own pleasure to help herself not get captured in which they get themselves killed because of her in which turns them to vampires and causes them to kill their whole town including their father and after the devil is killed she becomes the next devil which is pretty bad if you ask me

Task 3: I really don't watch that sorry well maybe umm is wolfs rain idk ( if that is I don't even remember who is who and what not so :what: )

Task 4: Looney toons
Sovestor ( spelt wrong probs ) - I love Looney toons and I love sovestor him and tas idk why but I just loved them they were pretty much the bad guys who never got anything they wanted oh and I guess you could say I also like the coyote ( coyote and roadrunner ) I feel so bad for him though that would suck having to go through all that pain and you know how much money he probably spent wow

Tweety - I love tweety so cute and I loved his frase I thought I saw a pussy tat so cute!!! I like how he always misses getting eaten by like a second also I have to say bugs bunny is also my favorite he is just such a classic and he is soo funny like seriously

Task 5:
umm I don't really play video games minecraft is about it well I guess you can say CS in that fact Toronto is my favorite vilian cause who doesn't like a bird vilian I mean he tried to take over CS just so it could be grey and the dog ( what's its name ) because even though Toronto tried ruling over CS they are still best buds and I thinks that's hero material :)

So many hero's and vilians lol
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me