Viscet #1559 - closed, winner by Bettalong

Based on Click to view
Artist Bettalong [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1559 - closed, winner

Postby Bettalong » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:35 pm

This month's been kinda sleepy for me, but I'm finally back to doing things! QVQ Im really excited to be able to post more 'cet designs for y'all!

xXx
Username; G1 Sunstreaker
name; Cassiopeia Theolesia
gender for breeding purposes; female
owned as of; 7/12/17 (JUNE GA adopt)

To win this 'cet, tell me what they think of their necklace! Is it special to them? Or is it really.. Not?
Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender for breeding purposes;
Gender;
Thoughts on necklace;

No extras, but you may pretty up and there is no word limit.
This ends July 1st.
Good luck!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3493126][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2860440&size=large&format=png&rev=1498192645[/img][/url]

mutations;
none
Last edited by Bettalong on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1559

Postby zakuro. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:35 pm

res
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Drop
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:01 pm

OH WOW YES

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ;
G1 Sunstreaker
Nᴀᴍᴇ
Cassiopeia Theolesia
{cass-ee-oh-PEE-uh
thee-oh-LEE-zhuh}

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Female
    Hᴇʀ Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Nᴇᴄᴋʟᴀᴄᴇ [968 words] wrote:"My necklace? Ah, you are one of those, aren't you? Seeking to know if the rumors are true. I'll tell you, of course. Just know that your memory will need to be wiped immediately after I've finished my tale. See, I actually made this necklace some years ago..."

The cave was quiet.

Its emptiness had been unbroken for decades. The only sound that echoed through its chambers was the faint ambiance of the water dripping steadily from the ceiling. This deep into the cavern, no light reached the walls. All that could be seen was black.

A sound. Quiet, near imperceptible; but it was a sound: flecks of crumbling limestone that dribbled down beneath careful footsteps, rattling daintily into the stale air. With it comes the faintest flickering of light, a glowing point amidst the void. A single point of warmth was bobbing up and down amidst the yawning emptiness. It wavered and shuddered with each movement, and to any intelligent eye it was clear that it was a flame.

The flame followed the path of its source as its tongues lapped up the moist air, seemingly unaffected by the stifling dampness of the cave. Faint sounds of breathing occasionally accompanied the sliding rocks that skittered down barely-seen slopes, and it became clear that whatever was traversing the narrow pathway was here with intent when it stopped deliberately before one of the high walls.

Silence. The flame had ceased its movement and was now hovering before the wall, as if awaiting a command. Then, slowly, it reaches forth, closing the gap between its dancing shape and the vast, hulking vertical plane of the cavernous wall. It doesn't hesitate to make contact with the wet rock.

Instantly the orange light plumes into a warm violet. Its calm flickering becomes erratic and wild, and with a startlingly loud pop it lets loose a spray of bright lilac sparks that scatter at a pair of white paws.

Veins within the wall that were previously unseen begin to glow. Blue, violet, purple, teal, even hints of cool greens begin to disperse across the dripping surface, revealing stalactites and columns that fork down into the depths. The thin strings of light continue to race up the wall until they reach the ceiling some hundred feet above, where they continue to follow their course, highlighting countless marvelous formations amidst the black.

Eventually they make it to the other side of the cave walls. It's far enough away that the owner of the white paws has to enhance their vision to recognize the intricate patterns decorating the rock face. One in particular catches their attention.

It takes nearly an hour to cross the empty space separating the two sides. The bridge is sturdy, but thin, and several times the white paws have had to stop and recenter themselves before continuing on in stately fashion.

The flame, still a passionate warm violet, gives off little light. Still, it isn't extinguished. It's not here for light anymore.

In the darkness, a paw extends forth, tracing a bright blue outline that stands out starkly against the surrounding purple. Silhouetted claws flex cautiously. This has to be done right. If it isn't, the entire excursion was pointless, and she'd be left to wander endlessly in the absolute dark without the option of escape or starvation.

Delicately the other paw, still encompassed with flame, lowers to press against the center of the symbol. A few words, words without language, are muttered, and the blue outline glows a vibrant white. The seams break their seal with not so much as a hiss. She sidesteps steadily as the slab of shaped rock glides effortlessly away through the air.

Inside the smooth crevice is a coarse, pale rock, perfectly dry despite the moisture of the cavern. With steady but anxious paws she reaches forth and takes hold of the rock without lifting it from its place; it's not huge, but she needs both paws to keep it steady for what she's about to do.

Crunch.

One swift movement and the rock splits, the edges crumbling around the two halves. Instantly a dull glow begins to emanate from the rock. The light is low, but the power is humming in the air around her.

This is what she'd come for. This is what she needed.

She flicks her paw, and the flame goes out.

"I am what you would call a...mage, of sorts. I'm really more of a Geomancer. I specialize in arts of the earth, and dabble in almost all other arts. This pendant is made of a geode that has only ever existed once. It might seem cruel, yes, I understand, but you must know that I didn't unearth one of the most powerful natural artifacts this planet has ever yielded just to make a pretty bauble. This necklace now dually functions as the source from which I draw the majority of my immediate magicks and the wellspring that keeps my senses attuned to that of the earth's.

It's very powerful to those who know what it is and how to use it,
    and at the time I removed it I was serving as its guardian of sorts, keeping its location hidden from those who sought it for power. There was one who was getting very close, too close, and I knew I had to remove it; but alas, in its natural state, it is a beacon to the magickal, and I had to change its form so it would not be easily recognizable. I wear it,
    now, night and day. I will never remove it so long as I live, and no one must ever know what it truly is.

Does that settle it for you? I certainly hope so, because in a few minutes you'll have forgotten it ever existed...
    "
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:55 am

MMM just gonna mark for now. OwO
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:02 am

Mark
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Username; WolfwithWings38
Name; George
Gender for breeding purposes; Male
Gender; Male
Thoughts on necklace; So it was getting dark and Chris http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1470433689 had a gift to give to his dearest boyfriend George a nice necklace that he was sure that his boyfriend would love, but the thing was that it was past 9:35 at night and George said he would be back at 9:30 or 9:12 if another minute had passed, Chris would have a fit and yell at his boyfriend over the phone or call the police cause Chris worries a bit too much..... Then when the clock almost turned to 9:36 (just 3 seconds away mind you) George opens the door and Chris runs at him with a bag screaming WHERE WERE YOU-YOU SAID 9:30 NOT 9:35 ALMOST TO 9:36!!! George rolls his eyes and explains himself Chris..... Don't you know that not everyone is in EXACT detail when they tell someone when they'll be back or if they're going somewhere? No, I mean you didn't say that you could be late so I thought that when you said the time that you KNEW that you'd be back at either of those exact times! UGH CHRIS NOT EVERYONE IS SO LITERAL AND WHY WOULD ANYONE OR EVEN ME HAVE TO-And besides... I have something for you that I totally bought with my own money!Wait a minute.... You said that you were broke and that you literally didn't even have a penny?..... DID YOU STEAL CHRIS?!.... Babe of course I did! I mean I don't have any money and it's your birthday today I couldn't just give you nothing, please don't take it back to the store! Well I mean- Besides I didn't want to beggar because they wouldn't make it free or give me a pass cause it costed 2,000 dollars for it! YOU STOLE A TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR ITEM!!!?? GIVE IT TO ME NOW SO I CAN TAKE IT BACK TO THE STORE!! Oh no I meant 200.... or.... at least it looked like it was 200?.... George sighs Chris.... Was there a decimal before the two zeros? You mean that extremely tiny dot? Yeah there was and once I told them I was giving it to my boyfriend may I please have it cause he's sick they said sure and then I told them before I was walking off, that there isn't a tiny dot in the middle of the number 200 and they just laughed at me and asked me to hand it to them for one second I laughed awkwardly then give it to them because I felt guilty because they didn't even know that they were giving me a 200 dollar item for free... But they gave it back with a note that I didn't read! Oh and also because I lied and said that you were sick and that you were not my boyfriend, you were my mother! Umm babe... that means that it's two dollars not two hundred.... Though why would you lie and say that I was your mom and that I was sick when you could've just said the truth? And I told you that it was okay that you couldn't give me something in the first place! So you didn't need to steal it... like at all... But I felt gulity that you wouldn't have gotten anything! So please keep it? Chris hands the bag to him and then George opens it to find that there was a beautiful blue and white necklace that has a note from the cashier saying that "Hey this is your brother T.J, I'm giving it to Chris anyways because I know how guilty he is, but don't tell him that though and throw out this note and put it deep into the trash can cause you and I both know how curious he is. JK this is Chris! You don't even have a brother, I wanted to lie and say I stole it but in fact I had MY brother buy it even though it was two hundred bucks and this time I'm not kidding! I love you so much, Love Chris I love you two babe.... But why did you try to trick me into thinking I have a brother, I have a step sister that is adopted.... But not a brother.... But thank you so much anyways!... Chris grabs a photo What, so you mean to tell me that that this guy right here http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1488314134 is not in fact a dude and is not named T.J?! No wounder why she always says that I'm not T.J I'm Aiyana and has deep, but kinda of a woman's voice?! Well that explains a lot then! Umm I- You know what never mind it I'm going to the bathroom now I hadn't had a chance to since I left. BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR NECKLACE!!! Look,
dude, I have to go take a crap before I crap myself, I'll put it on after okay?
Alright fine then be that way! UGHH!! storms into the bathroom and slams the door Oh wait a minute,
what he said was reasonable ahh stupid me!
two days later George is sitting on the porch in front of their house thinking out loud to himself You know, I actually have grown attached to this necklace! It's really nice and beautiful plus it actually kinda reminds of when me and Chris where on top of this mountain in.... Oh shoot I forgot the place oh well anyways it reminded of the sky cause the clouds and the blueness.... And how that the clouds were really stretched out and it was beautiful and- Having fun talking to yourself babe? Also the clouds were just normal clouds I think you were trying too hard by trying to match everything with your necklace... Also there's no mountains in Brockport, it was a huge stump right near the ocean Jesus! How long have you been here? And why does it matter on what the clouds looked like and if the mountain was really a mountain! Because it's actual facts that we're talking about here! UGHH! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!? Love you too babe!
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Username; ThatDragonAdara
Name; Amara
Gender for breeding purposes; Female
Gender; Female
Thoughts on necklace;

Wip!

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Username; -Soll-
Name; Grande
Gender for breeding purposes; Female
Gender; Female
Thoughts on necklace;

Grande yawned, waking up from a deep sleep. "Woah.. I slept for too long.." She mumbled to herself, standing up and stretching. She lived in a small cave behind a waterfall in the middle of the forest, next to a very large river. Grande sleepily walked over to the waterfall, dipping her head in the water to wake herself up. She shivered as she realized how cold the water was, forgetting it was coming close to winter time. "Ahhh!!!! COLD WATER!!" She yelled, cold water was her least favorite thing! She braced herself, having to get out of her cave somehow, she jumped through the waterfall and into the freezing cold river in front of it. She quickly swam to shore, desperate to get out of the cold water. She jumped up onto the crass, shivering, and rolled in the grass to try and get a little bit dry. She sighed with relief as she finally got a little bit warm, wrapping her tail around her feet to try and keep them warm. She sat next to the river, staring into the deep icy blue water, when she spotted something odd. "Huh? What's that..?" She walked closer to the riverside, looking into the water at the object, noticing it had a chain on it. "A... necklace..? Where did it come from..?" She wondered, dipping her foot into the water and grabbing the necklace, forgetting the water was cold. As she pulled the necklace up out of the water, it shimmered, like a diamond would when the sunlight would hit it just right. "Woah..." Grande's eyes sparkled with curiosity, the shiny necklace laying on the grass in front of her. "Should I.... keep it..?" She asked herself, wondering if this was someone's lost object and they were searching for it. "Hmm.. if they want it, they can come to me.." She concluded, picking the necklace up and pulling it over her fluffy head until it rested neatly around her neck. All of a sudden she felt very warm.. oddly warm. "Huh..? Woah.. it suddenly got hot.." She spoke aloud. She was curious about the water the necklace was in, and she dipped her foot in the water. The water wasn't cold anymore.. it felt like the water had been sitting in the Sun for hours.. "What?? It was freezing not even two minutes ago!!" She slightly panicked, confused. She decided to take the necklace off, afraid that it was a curse of some sorts. The necklace once again lay in front of her on the grass, and she was suddenly cold once again. She poked her paw into the water, realizing it was cold again, freezing to be exact. She put the necklace back on and the warmth returned. "This necklace... makes me warm..??" She realized what was happening. "COOL!!! I'M SO KEEPING THIS!!" She decided, jumping into the river and swimming in the oddly warm water.

(I lost count of the words)
Last edited by Soll on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██