Artist yenneii [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
96 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #847 [WINNERS]

Postby yenneii » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Main Adopts

Saturns rings, peaceful and gentle, everspinning.
Long ago, one of the asteroids came to earth,
It landed, in the middle of a village, devastating it.
However the village folk, being forgiving, explored the asteroid with interest.
After days of excavating, they reached it's core,
and at the middle of the ugly, black rock,
was a kalon, fast asleep and shaken from their journey.

Disclamer: This story does not have to be the canon story for this kalon. I just really making concepts and I see a little Saturn baby when I look at this one! Also, sorry for all the star designs?? pFF I'm so unoriginal but I just rlly love space!

There are two ways to enter for this Kalon!
Firstly: If you are going to use the little story above, write about their first day on earth and/or draw them with a friend's kalon!
Secondly: If you wish to make your own backstory for them, write about that and/or draw them with a friend's kalon!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art:
1 Extra (optional):

ENDS: Febuary 23rd, 2017!
Last edited by yenneii on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #847

Postby ps4 kid » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Username:
Name:
Art:
1 Extra (optional):
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amberlilli » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:54 pm

eep dont have time! good luck everyone!
Last edited by Amberlilli on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
my kalons kalon adopts my viscets dd
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

ok

╚═════════════════════════╝

Amberlilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Username: ajohanna
Name: sebastian, bash for short
Writing:
Art:
1 Extra (optional):

yes please! saturn is my favorite planet <3
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:57 pm

reserve??
Username:
Name:
Art:
1 Extra (optional):
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:58 pm

mark!?
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:00 pm

mark! what a cutie owo
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Love the backstory! Really hope I'll have time for this bab

Username: SilverCrescentMoon
Name:
Writing:
(Ideas for me to remember, please do not use ^^)
-realizes earth has a stronger gravitational pull, so finds walking a tad difficult
-finds earth food very strange
-etc
Art:
1 Extra (optional):
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:09 pm

What do you mean exactly by "draw them with a friends kalon"? Does it have to be related for their backstory? Is art of this kalon and their friend (that is a kalon) together? Or is it art of this kalon and a friend - on CS's - kalon? Sorry, just not sure exactly as to what it means ;o;
ah thanks ^^

this'll be a res then

whooo I don't know if I'll get around to this in time -- if not, good luck to everyone entering! Lots of amazing entries for such an amazing kalon <3
Last edited by cocoa on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vertigo ~ Fallen to Earth

Postby necropoliis » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:11 pm

✰ Username ✰
:
Girl of the Wolves
✰ Name ✰:
Vertigo
✰ Gender ✰:
Agender [he/him]
✰ Writing ✰:
[871/900]
    Log Day 1 wrote:
    -This entry has been translated to English for optimal comprehension purposes-

The pod has crashed. I repeat, the pod has crashed. The atmospheric pressure and oxygen levels were not calculated to be like this. I cannot see anything except the light coming from this log, all systems are down. The observational windows are unusable as well, there is nothing but blackness beyond them. I think our velocity was so great that the pod broke the planet's outer crust.

Apart from the ship, I have also sustained minor injuries. I'd have accessed the medical kit had it not been made unreachable- it cannot be opened without power. I assume my adrenochrome [Chemical produced with adrenaline that creates the fight or flight responses, fear] levels are elevated, but I am trying to lower them so that I don't think irrationally. Despite that, I do believe I can hear voices above me... are those inhabitants of this planet? Will continue to update.
✰ Extra ✰:
    Log Day 3 wrote:

The planet has completely rotated 3 times since my rather rough landing. The atmosphere was more difficult to pass through than anticipated, and I've been left with minor skin and bone trauma. It also destroyed much of the electronic paneling on board, so I couldn't leave the pod by myself- the inhabitants of this planet uncovered me. A humiliating first impression, to say the least.

For the past few hours, I've been under the care of the planet's occupants, whom share similar anatomy- perhaps a distantly related species?- but they cannot properly communicate with me. They've treated my cuts with low quality material and have given me decent nutrients to consume. I plan on fixing my ship immediately, as this was not my mission's intended purpose. Will continue to update.

Log Day 14 wrote:

It has been two weeks since my arrival, and I've been trying to adapt. The inhabitants of "Earth" have been extremely peaceful and compassionate towards me, something I have been grateful for. Their nutrient supplements and cultural are strange concepts to me, but I appreciate their efforts. So far, I have picked up enough of their language to answer "yes" or "no" questions. The inhabitants don't seem to understand my language, or my name, [unable to translate], but have been calling me "Vertigo" instead. I think it is in reference to me adapting to the gravitational pull of this planet- it's much greater, so standing up quickly has left me close to fainting.

Anyways, the atmosphere of this planet, apart from the gravity difference, is practically the same as my home planet. I would like to send this information back to them, but as previously logged, technical difficulties with the environment destroyed my communication equipment in the descent. I plans on rebuilding it so far have been futile- the colony I'm currently staying in is vastly undeveloped with materials. Will note any further development.

Log Day 93 wrote:

It has been three "months". Things have been going nicely, and I've made friends, which are like inhabitants that are close to you and increase your dopamine levels, or make you feel "happy". Bella, one of the "kalons" (their species name), has been exceedingly helpful towards me, so I suppose I'd call her a "friend". Back home, we didn't really have that. It's different, but I enjoy the change.

Apparently I'm doing pretty well in understanding and speaking "English", the language around here. Their words are a lot more emotional, somewhat of a strange concept. Speaking of communication, I've stopped trying to communicate with home. They must assume I've failed and am dead, and don't expect me to return anytime soon. But being with this new community, these different beings, I'm not sure if I feel all that bad about it. Will still note further development.

Log Day 366 wrote:
    -This entry is already in English, no translations have been made-

Hello, for, I suppose, the last time. This log is only a reminder of the past, and now that I'm moving on, it's unnecessary for me to continue. Today notes one year since my fateful arrival.

Looking back at past logs, I've changed so much. On day 93, I mentioned how English is emotional, and I hadn't been used to the concept. That's changed... a lot. I have friends, and someone even closer than that. Bella has stuck with me the whole way, and she's shown me all the wonderful aspects to life here on Earth. She and the other kalons I love and live with are accepting and kind. Those were never values where I came from. We were statistical, mathematicians, calculated. My very first log, it's so strange to look back on. I can hardly believe that that used to be me. But more so, I'm happy to be who I am now.

Here, I'm an "artist" and "musician". My language is like a form of art to them, and although it seems to be impossible for them to learn it, they like looking at it and hearing it. So I paint messages for them- in murals, on skin, anywhere they please, and speak words to them in tune to their instruments. And despite not having "emotional" words from my previous language, they enjoy listening anyways; and I like giving back to a community that's given me so much.

So, for the last time, goodbye. There will be no further development- I'm not going to change. I'm happy.

✰ Art ✰:
Here- linked for size! This is between Vertigo and lord ren's kalon, Bella, one of Vertigo's friends. This is not to be taken romantically, rather, he's simply being exposed to friendship, something that wasn't present where Vertigo came from (this was roughly day 134). Therefore, he's taken quite a liking to companionship, even if he's ways of showing and saying it are different to regular "earthlings".
Last edited by necropoliis on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me