Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #98

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Strudel wrote:
Viscet Name: Falla
Viscet Gender: Female
4 Words that describe this Viscet: Playful, mischievous, bubbly, sincere.
About Falla:

She grew up without any siblings, and she was definitely a spoiled viscet. Everyone in her family always adored her and doted on her for her gorgeous pelt. Her father would always take her everywhere with him, so of course she was a major daddy's girl. She's all grown up now, but she still loves to play around with other viscets, especially children. She absolutely loves to tease others and play little pranks on other viscets. She's almost never in a bad mood, and if she is she just shakes it off. She is very tender hearted though, and can be hurt rather easily.

She was given the name Falla, which means flaw in Spanish, to remind herself that she's not perfect or better than anyone else. But that it's ok to not be perfect. Honestly, she's happy to be who she is and the way she is. She absolutely loves her life and her name.

Bio:

Loves: Her parents, children, orchids, birds, storytelling, whistling, waterfalls, heights, cold rain, crickets, katydids, and most especially life in general.

Dislikes: Fruit, snarky comments, negative attitudes, mud, loud noises, lightning, unexplained noises in the dark, dark patches of area, red lights, and 'the glass is half empty' type of people, hurting other's feelings.

Ambitions: She is a simple viscet with simple dreams. All she wants is to live life to the fullest. She wants to find a mate to spend the rest of her life with. She wants to have many children and watch their children and their children's children grow and prosper. She wants to experience the love of a mate and the love of children. She wants to grow old beside her mate and look back upon her life to find she wouldn't change a thing.

Fears: Never finding the right mate, dying young, making mistakes that she'll hugely regret later, thunderstorms, the dark.

Misc.

"So, where do you see yourself in a few years?" Falla's mother asked her as they relaxed into the tall grass. Falla breathed the smells of the summer air before answering her mother "In truth, I'm not sure." she managed to say. She was silent and so was her mother for a short time before she spoke again "I suppose with children of my own." she remarked. Her mother sat up quickly, looking offended "Didn't I teach you better than that?" Falla looked back to her mother oddly, her head tilted just slightly "Er... what's wrong with having kids? You had one." her mother raised a brow as she looked her over, and then cracked a grin "Well, you have to choose a male first. You didn't mention a mate, just children." Falla rolled her eyes at her goofy mother and breathed a light sigh "I suppose it's easier to imagine children then it is a mate. I mean, I know I'll find one, I just..." she sighed again "I don't know what he would look like or be like. In truth, I'm a little bit afraid." her mother lightly nuzzled her neck "Whoever he is, he'll be as bright and beautiful as you are. Probably on the outside, but also on the inside." she paused a moment before continuing "I know you'll make the right choice, when the time comes." Falla relaxed back into the grass and sighed again, but contentedly "I love you mom." she said quietly "It's no wonder I have so much hope. You gave it to me."

-----

Falla's heartbeat was in her throat, and she could feel sweat dripping down her brow in anticipation 'Please, just a little longer.' she thought to herself, she pleaded with herself. Her muscles bunched up in anticipation as the shadow grew closer. She was barely able to hang onto the thin branch she was perched on, and she just knew she would fall any moment. The idea scared her as she watch the shadow looming in anticipation. Just when her muscles were about to give out, the shadow had moved forward, and in it's place was a viscet that looked quite a bit like her, pattern wise. She grinned as she released the leaves full of berry juice from her jaw. They landed squarely on her target's head. "Success-oh-ahh!" she lost her footing as her claws loosened from the branch, and she came crashing down onto the male viscet's head "Falla!" he practically yelled as they rolled. When they stopped, she was on the viscet's chest, which was rising and falling in quick succession "Look what you've done to my pelt!" his pelt was white as snow, with her pattern on it. Aside from his head, which was stained purple now from the juice. She snickered some as she looked to him "Your head papa! It's perfect!" the male growled playfully "I have no clue why you feel the need to prank everyone so thoroughly." he scrunched up his nose "But I know... you are going to regret it." he tumbled her onto her side, and began rubbing the top of his stained head on her white chest mane "Stop it papa! Stop dad, please!" she squeaked, but it was obvious she was having fun, even though her mane was getting stained. She managed to get out from under him and start running off. The remainder of the day was spent chasing each other around, until it was nightfall and they had made it back to their den. Now, how Falla's mother reacted to this all, that is a whole other tale.

Haiku:
No love more pure than
A father's love for his daughter
A child loved gives love

The crashing noises
The flashing, crashing lit sky
A young babe hides swiftly

The greatest of hope
Purest ambitions and dreams
A heart full of love

This beautiful girl
She searches for loving arms
Will it be Strudel's?

Art:
Art by me.

So this is one from my artist competition which I did on custom lines originally;;

For this competition I want you to use 4 words to describe this viscet, i.e.: charming or loud, etc.

Code: Select all
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
4 Words that describe this Viscet:
Extras(optional)

(Extras like bio/personality/art and prettying up is allowed)
[though no more than 3 pieces of art]

This will end on the August 20th! (extended so I'd have time to judge)
So get those forms in~
Last edited by Mint Chip on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #98 Open

Postby Spira » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Viscet Gender: Male

4 Words that describe this Viscet: Witty, Playful, Quick, Fierce (When needed)

Extras - Bio/Personality- He loves to play and have a great time with his friends but can be known to have a bit of a temper when things don't go his way, but he usually can keep his cool. He is quick on his feet, not just literally but mentally also, he always has a witty or sarcastic comeback when its needed. Overall, he can be a pretty cool friend to have, he is fun to hang out with and will always have your back through thick and thin.

Background - Although he goes by Dash, his real name is Zeke. Zeke grew up in a small oasis in the Outback of Australia known as Falcon's Pointe. The community was very tight knit place, everyone knew everyone and life was good. To keep busy, many of the young boys would exercise often, Zeke especially loved running. As result of their constant exercise, racing became a popular way to pass the time, and some would even bet on the races. Zeke was never one to race for sport, he saw running as a way to pass the time, and there was plenty of time too pass, so much in fact that Zeke became one of, if no the fastest runner in all of Falcon's Pointe. Then one day Zeke's best friend Thresh got caught up with some bad people and started to owe a loan shark named Elijah a good amount of money, so much in fact they began threatening Thresh and his girlfriend Zelah. Zeke saw his friend in need and decided to take action. Despite his usually stance on racing, Zeke reached out to Elijah and challenged him to a race. Zeke told Elijah that he would race against the fastest racer they could find and that if Zeke won, Thresh would be cleared of his debt and that if he lost, he would race for Elijah at his beck and call. Soon the race day arrived, Zeke, who everyone knew to be one of the fastest in the oasis, stood next to Elijah's fastest racer, Riku. The crowd roared with excitement as the race began, both Zeke and Riku flew through the course, they were neck and neck the whole time. As the race neared its end Riku took the lead as Zeke began to tire out. The whole crowd began to scream "Jump! Run! Dash!". Their screams turned into a chant "Dash! Dash! Dash!" The crowd was going wild! And with all his strength, Zeke gave one last leap. A final Dash. And as he crossed the finish line the crowd went silent, so much dust had be kicked up no one could tell who crossed the line and who made the thud sound. When the smoke cleared, Dash emerged victorious as Riku was left in the dust. From then on, Dash became an icon, a hero to some. He risked everything for his friend, he emerged a changed man.

Dreams - Dash's ultimate dream is to show kids of all species and walk of life that running is a great and healthy way to pass the time. He hopes to one day end childhood obesity by leading the charge to become more active and fit in a day to day manner.

Art of Dash

Last edited by Spira on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Spira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CheshireWonderland » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Extras(optional)

Marking :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
20, Kentucky.
I'm a creativity and lifestyle
blogger who wants to help
young women with chronic
illnesses. I enjoy art, animals,
and autumn. I have dysautonomia.
KeMeadows
PM me if you are a spoonie, too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coding
CheshireWonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:12 am

Viscet Name: Thelemic
4 Words that describe this Viscet: Stable, Agog, Careless, Inventive
Extras: art 1, WIP

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nines » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:30 am

Viscet Name: Latchlan
Extras(optional)
Nines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginger~ » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:44 am

Viscet Name

Lena

Viscet Gender

Female

4 Words that describe this Viscet

Sweet, Loving, Energetic, Trusting

Personality

Lena is an outgoing, happy Viscet. She's very eager to make friends, and her joy comes from spending time with others. She is very easy to befriend, and takes good care of those close to her. She can be a shoulder to cry on, or a force charging to defend someone's honor. Since she is so trusting and accepting, she can be taken advantage of. Betrayal is one thing that truly devastates her, and it's her one true weakness.
G i n g e r ~

Hiya! I'm a teenage girl from the US. I'm pretty upbeat, and a complete nerd. I keep fish and a box turtle. I roleplay fairly often, and write, too!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ginger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Viscet Name:
sakura
Viscet Gender:
female
happy, hyper, sly, proud
Imagewotwi
hi i like mcr and ffvii. did you know gerard way had a song in ffvii advent children. if you didn't then there ya go
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:25 am

Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Extras(optional)

Reserve hhh
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:43 am

Viscet Name: op
Viscet Gender:male
4 Words that describe this Viscet: fun, caring, hyper, imagiantive
Extras(optional) please and thanks
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Reserved