Viscet #91 Closed

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Endless Stream wrote:
Viscet Name:

Dulcis Saccharo, Latin for 'Sweet Sugar'

Viscet Gender:

Male, heterosexual

Favorite Candy:

Dulcis LOVES any kind of minty-chocolate patties!

<3 I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups <3

<3 <3 That or Nik'l Nips <3 <3

How did this Viscet get candy in it's fur?

WARNING: STORY BELOW!

" Dulcis... You NEED to stop eating so much candy! " His mother cried out to him, " Especially right before dinner! " Dulcis looked over at his piling hoard of candy, and turned back to his mother.
"Bu-but I j-just can't! " He replied, trying to get all of the images of ways he could lose his precious stash to his parents. " I love it too much! "
" Why can't you be like your father, and eat more meat? Maybe you should try some nuts, you might like them! "
" I could never give up my sweets! "
"One day, Dulcis, you will have to grow up. You will have to start a family of your own, and what will you do then? You can't feed your children candy, you'll have to hunt for fruit, and small animals to eat..."
"I know, mum, we've had this talk several times before, and I've told you, I will, but now is not the time for me to leave my," He glanced over at his glorious pile of sugary deliciousness, and looked back over to his mother, " My... tower... of nums...." He was staring at his hoard, now drooling, thinking about how good they would taste, melting into his mouth, the sugar filling his body... " Enough! " His father snapped, walking into the room. " I want to see this candy gone! It's stinking up the house! Son, you need to become a man, mature up, and eat meat and fruit like your mother and I. I don't even understand how you love this disgusting, sugary, mess of a fo- "
" No! " Dulcis shouted, fending for his loved treats. " I just love it too much, I can't get rid of it! Please, don't touch it, I need it! " His parents sighed, and stormed out of the room, leaving him with his ' precious ' treasure. Dulcis trotted his way over to the tower piles of candy, and said,
" I won't let anything happen to you... " as he started munching on his delectable, sugar-packed treats.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a hot, humid day, and Dulcis was talking a walk next to a rocky stream, trying to enjoy a half-melted chocolate mint patty. He thought about what his parents had said the day before, and he feared that they would destroy his candy - so he started forming up a plan. He looked over to the stream, watching the water rush over the spiked rocks. He continued walking, enjoying the scenic nature, until we walked upon a wall of burning hot rocks, baking in the sun. He finished the rest of his chocolate, and licked the melted cacao off of his paws... and then it hit him. He ran back home, and (after a long time carrying it outside,) he brought all of his candy to the stream.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He pulled clumps of his candy out from the large mound, and placed it on a large, flat rock, causing the candy to begin melting. He kept putting more and more candy onto the rock, some pieces melting more than others. After all of the candy was spread across the rock, he tilted the rock, putting it at an angle, where the candy would start to pour out into the stream, which was now moving slower than before. He jumped into the water, which was now filled with half-melted candies, and started to drink up the candy-water - but it didn't go as expected. The candy hadn't melted enough, so he was stuck just eating most of the candies normally, until he realized that some of the stickier candies got stuck in his fur! He tried to pull out the bits and pieces of his loved sweets, but he was unsuccessful. He ran home, scared of what his parents would say.

" Atleast the candies are gone... " His father said.
" But it's stuck in his fur! " His mother yelled at him. " It's all melted in, how are we gonna get it all out? "
Dulcis sighed, looking at his reflection. He actually was starting to like his new look, but even this candy would have to be removed, like his missed candies had to be removed from him, even if he hadn't melted them all. His father walked over to him, and said,
" The only thing we can think of is to use crushed up nuts to try and get it out, so let's try that, m'kay? "
Dulcis sighed once more, and sat down in front of his father, who applied crushed-up and now-creamy peanuts into his fur. His mother and father tried to pull all of the candies out, but only some of them slid out with ease. The rest were there to stay, but atleast they were more spread apart than they had been before, to a style that Dulcis was now enjoying. Dulcis washed out the nuts, and looked at his reflection once more.

The once plain-looking Viscet now had a beautiful and unique style that fit his personality, and he loved it. <3

I think it's fairly obvious what inspired this one lol
but I couldn't resist, to quote Wreck-It-Ralph "who doesn't like a brat with dirty hair?" (if you've watched the movie then I'm sure you get it XD)

Alright so this competition will be telling me your (or the viscet's) favorite candy; if you want extra brownie points then tell me how this viscet keeps getting candy in it's fur!

Code: Select all
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Favorite Candy:

(Extras like bio/personality and prettying up is allowed)

This will end on the August 5th!
So get those forms in quickly~

Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #91 OPEN

Postby sorrel. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:36 pm

possible res
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

╒════════════════════╕
╘════════════════════╛
characterschimi

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sorrel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grilled cheese. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Viscet Name: Mielle. // Miel is French for honey, and I thought an e would make it even cuter!
Viscet Gender: Female
Favorite Candy: peppermint flavored taffy
How did this Viscet get candy in it's fur? Mielle has a bad habit of jumping around when she gets too excited. So sometimes she'll slip and fall onto her stash of candy. Occasionally she will start to eat candy and then take it out of her mouth for a break, and then it finds her way into her fur. She's come to terms with it.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Trade with me!

grilled cheese.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sweet Entry for Viscet #91

Postby Blumoonwolf » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Viscet Name: Kimani

Viscet Gender: Female

Personality: Sweet-Kind-Laidback-Sly
This viscet loves nothing more than making people smile. She'll greet anyone nicely, and doesn't really care about
what they think about her. Sometimes, she'll even donate her *precious* candy! (Which is saying alot!~)
Anything she can do to make your day better, she will do! Sometimes this leads to her taken advantage of,
but she doesn't mind really.
The only opinion she really cares about is her best friends, or maybe her own.
Kamani can't stand bullies though, and if she sees one she'll often tell another older Viscet.
She knows she shouldn't interfere at the moment, besides warning them and telling them to stop.
What- you wanna go shopping? Eh, I'm too lazy. Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after that.
Just because she's laid back doesn't mean she isn't plotting to take your candy!
Wait- I wasn't supposed to tell them that? Sorry!

Favorite Candy:
Saltwater Taffy
Kamani loves saltwater taffy not only because it comes in a billion colors, but because of the texture and flavor.
The texture is welcoming as she can roll it around in her mouth, the flavor washing over her tongue.
And there are flavors of every kind, mixtures of colors you couldn't imagine!
And, if you don't mind your fingers getting gooey, you can streeeeeeeeeetch it out.

Story Link Here: WIP
Her most passionate dream is controlling all the candy income, for the world! (Muhahahaha!)

Short Story:
WIP
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Viscet Name:
Sugar Rush

Viscet Gender:
Female

Favorite Candy:
Sixlets

ImageImage

How did this Viscet get candy in it's fur?:
As a kid he was a moving candy bank... The kids would always tease him and lick, lick, and lick the candy again and again. One day the pranker planned to scare him.. When he did he was carrying all of his candy to his house... Then BAM
All of the candy flew into the air! It started to rain all over the street sticking to EVERYTHING!!! The Candy got stuck in their fur! Everyone ripped and tugged at their fur to get the sticky candy but couldent get it out, meanwhile sugar was admiring her new look!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by -Shaded- on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Viscet Name: suger dough
Viscet Gender: female
Favorite Candy: vanella tootsies
How did this Viscet get candy in it's fur? One day she decided that because she loved candy so much and it would look wired to carry a bag of candy around that she would start sticking the candy to her so she could have it where every she gose
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginger~ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Viscet Name: Cocoa
Viscet Gender: Male
Favorite Candy: Chocolate with Strawberry Filling
How did this Viscet get candy in it's fur?: Pinata accident.
G i n g e r ~

Hiya! I'm a teenage girl from the US. I'm pretty upbeat, and a complete nerd. I keep fish and a box turtle. I roleplay fairly often, and write, too!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ginger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:37 am

Viscet Name:

Dulcis Saccharo, Latin for 'Sweet Sugar'

Viscet Gender:

Male, heterosexual

Favorite Candy:

Dulcis LOVES any kind of minty-chocolate patties!

<3 I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups <3

<3 <3 That or Nik'l Nips <3 <3

WARNING: STORY BELOW!

" Dulcis... You NEED to stop eating so much candy! " His mother cried out to him, " Especially right before dinner! " Dulcis looked over at his piling hoard of candy, and turned back to his mother.
"Bu-but I j-just can't! " He replied, trying to get all of the images of ways he could lose his precious stash to his parents. " I love it too much! "
" Why can't you be like your father, and eat more meat? Maybe you should try some nuts, you might like them! "
" I could never give up my sweets! "
"One day, Dulcis, you will have to grow up. You will have to start a family of your own, and what will you do then? You can't feed your children candy, you'll have to hunt for fruit, and small animals to eat..."
"I know, mum, we've had this talk several times before, and I've told you, I will, but now is not the time for me to leave my," He glanced over at his glorious pile of sugary deliciousness, and looked back over to his mother, " My... tower... of nums...." He was staring at his hoard, now drooling, thinking about how good they would taste, melting into his mouth, the sugar filling his body... " Enough! " His father snapped, walking into the room. " I want to see this candy gone! It's stinking up the house! Son, you need to become a man, mature up, and eat meat and fruit like your mother and I. I don't even understand how you love this disgusting, sugary, mess of a fo- "
" No! " Dulcis shouted, fending for his loved treats. " I just love it too much, I can't get rid of it! Please, don't touch it, I need it! " His parents sighed, and stormed out of the room, leaving him with his ' precious ' treasure. Dulcis trotted his way over to the tower piles of candy, and said,
" I won't let anything happen to you... " as he started munching on his delectable, sugar-packed treats.

It was a hot, humid day, and Dulcis was talking a walk next to a rocky stream, trying to enjoy a half-melted chocolate mint patty. He thought about what his parents had said the day before, and he feared that they would destroy his candy - so he started forming up a plan. He looked over to the stream, watching the water rush over the spiked rocks. He continued walking, enjoying the scenic nature, until we walked upon a wall of burning hot rocks, baking in the sun. He finished the rest of his chocolate, and licked the melted cacao off of his paws... and then it hit him. He ran back home, and (after a long time carrying it outside,) he brought all of his candy to the stream.

He pulled clumps of his candy out from the large mound, and placed it on a large, flat rock, causing the candy to begin melting. He kept putting more and more candy onto the rock, some pieces melting more than others. After all of the candy was spread across the rock, he tilted the rock, putting it at an angle, where the candy would start to pour out into the stream, which was now moving slower than before. He jumped into the water, which was now filled with half-melted candies, and started to drink up the candy-water - but it didn't go as expected. The candy hadn't melted enough, so he was stuck just eating most of the candies normally, until he realized that some of the stickier candies got stuck in his fur! He tried to pull out the bits and pieces of his loved sweets, but he was unsuccessful. He ran home, scared of what his parents would say.

" Atleast the candies are gone... " His father said.
" But it's stuck in his fur! " His mother yelled at him. " It's all melted in, how are we gonna get it all out? "
Dulcis sighed, looking at his reflection. He actually was starting to like his new look, but even this candy would have to be removed, like his missed candies had to be removed from him, even if he hadn't melted them all. His father walked over to him, and said,
" The only thing we can think of is to use crushed up nuts to try and get it out, so let's try that, m'kay? "
Dulcis sighed once more, and sat down in front of his father, who applied crushed-up and now-creamy peanuts into his fur. His mother and father tried to pull all of the candies out, but only some of them slid out with ease. The rest were there to stay, but atleast they were more spread apart than they had been before, to a style that Dulcis was now enjoying. Dulcis washed out the nuts, and looked at his reflection once more.

The once plain-looking Viscet now had a beautiful and unique style that fit his personality, and he loved it. <3

Postby T r i n i t y . » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:23 am

Reserve, I might just watch though.
W I P
You may call me Nicole, patches, or just Trinity.
Sorry if I am slow with adoptables, trades, or commissions. I'm going to be very
busy for a little while so I can only get on to check up for a little bit each day.

ImageImageImageImage
T r i n i t y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:05 pm

remember this ends on the 5th!