WME: Norwegian Fjord(Yellow Dun) by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
91 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Norwegian Fjord(Yellow Dun)

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 am

Attention! Read the full information before going for the form!

Horsy and I decided that there should be something special to celebrate the 2000 posts in the equid adoption thread(because we love to celebrate random things XP). So I decided to design a Norwegian Fjord Equid.

This equid was once free in the wild, but later he was captured by humans to be domesticated. Because of the similarity of his coat with a Fjord's, the humans are always cutting his mane to keep the "pedigree mark", and thus whoever becomes his owner will NOT be able to change that. This stallion, after being domesticated, was also the subject of many genetics researchs in the hopes of creating an official breed of equid, but none of the experiments worked so far.

With this, to try for him, you will have to write a short story(1000 words at most) telling about when he was captured. you can write it in any plot style, such as starting with him in the present and adding the capture moment as a flash back, telling his story from when he was born to the capture, simply describing the day of the capture, etc. Anything works as long as you tell about that specific moment somewhere in the text.

PS: This equid is tamed, and will stay tamed. He is no longer suited for the wilderness and thus he will never return to there.

Maggiebeazt wrote:Username: Maggiebeazt
Equid's Name: Domestic name: Solemn - I feel this deserves an explanation. So, when he was taken to the labs, obviously the scientists didn't know what his name in WME was, if such a thing, so noting upon his behavior , they name him Solemn, since he wasn't as nearly gleeful as a wild WME. Read the story to know exactly why. ^^
Height: 14,2 hh
Story: I let out a very heavy sigh and glance at the summer sunset. It’s bright gold and blues reminding me of one particular day. I shudder and glance down, but the thought keeps coming back to me. So, I relive it:

Overlooking the valley, I stood on a tremendous hill. It was large enough to see the rivers and the bases of the mountain. It was quite beautiful, especially the bright, fiery light coming from behind the mountains. It gleamed with reds and gold, and a fine yellow emanating from it. But what really made it beautiful was the mare standing beside me. She was gentle and sweet, a perfect match for me, and we were thinking of starting a herd…

But there was something wrong. Listening with my superb hearing, I twitched my ears listening for the sound. Out of the trees, I saw something unnaturally green rushing towards me. I didn’t know what was going on, but it was obvious that the humans inside the vehicle were examining us two. But if they’d been watching, they’d know that the distance between us was great and I’d be able to escape with my love too easily. I didn’t understand then.

Still, the vehicle kept pressing on, so we were forced to flee, not to mention it was my instinct. I let out a frightened screech as I gracefully galloped along with the mare. She and I stuck together until I told her to run a different way. I didn’t really want to fight, in fact I was terrified, but I had to. I couldn’t lose her. I couldn’t live knowing she was captured, if they even could. But I couldn’t risk it.

We split apart, but I longed for her warmth by my side. I knew I couldn’t have it though. I led the car onwards over the slopes. It seemed to be able to cross just about anything. Then, I observed it. It jerked as the mare ran away, but it continued to watch and follow me. And it seemed to only want me. It was strange. And even stranger, it seemed to know exactly where I’d go.

And suddenly, I understood. It was smart indeed, and too late to turn now. I was surrounded and trapped. Suddenly, many of the same green vehicles came out of hiding. There were at least 4 or 5, plus a larger one with a longer butt. I couldn’t run anywhere, so I tried to fight now. I reared in the air to try to scare and back them off. They didn’t move a single bit. Not even a flinch, and being so helpless never made me angrier than that time. I staggered forward, quite out of breath from running, and now, I know it was all for nothing. A trick to torment me and tear me from the love of my life. It was devious.

I again reared, just in case, but truthfully, I wouldn’t dare touch one of those icky things. I wouldn’t even try to destroy it. Several of the vehicles opened and out came humans. One with a stick-looking object especially frightened me. I let out angry-like noises, or tried, but it came out as whimpers. And even worse, my feeble attempts seemed almost amusing to them. They spread around them a net-like thing and began to inch closer to me.

I felt the space closing, and the last chances of freedom getting smaller and smaller. Yet, I refused to give up. I started charging, though getting close to them still scared me, so I’d back off at the last second. It almost seemed to work, but they had a strong look of determination in their eyes.

I had nothing else to do except my last resort. I kicked wildly and neighed, frightened almost painfully. My heart was racing so loud, but I can hardly remember what happened next. What I do remember is that all chances of escaping left. And I felt something hit me. Hard. I stumbled around, my freight eating me alive. And then suddenly: happiness. Pain was absorbed and relieved, my heart calmed down, and I was no longer afraid. I fell and crashed to the hard ground though, and closed my eyes. I had a dreamless, peaceful rest. But it wasn’t long enough, and at that point, I wanted to stay asleep forever.

I didn’t remember how long I was asleep, but it must have been long. Not like years or anything like a coma, but at least a few days. Instead of the sunny skies and bright happy days, it was now filled with clouds and rain and thunder. And I was in a new place: a small enclosed box that overlooked a field. And below me was dried grass with a scent of sweetness. Of home. Instantly, a longing for home came to me, and then a craving for that beautiful mare.

I wake from my day dream. I’m still in that same enclosed space, but it’s not so bad anymore. I’m used to it, since I’ve been here for about a year now. But I still get those longings. And I wonder about her. About that mare I always loved. I wonder if she’s moved on, and something inside me hopes not. But I do realize I just want her to be happy, and change my mind. I hope she has. I hope she’s happy and free. I already know I’ll be here until my last breath. Like a rose losing it’s red petals, counting down the days till it’s free from this life.
But something in me shakes my head. I doubt she has, just like I never will. But I feel the urge to find out. So I get up, and glance. Maybe I’ll be able to see her from here. But no. So instead, I leap out. I’ll find her, meet her, and come back. I could never leave, but I must see her again. I must.

(Exactly 1000 words)
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Norwegian Fjord(Yellow Dun)

Postby Penultima » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:32 am

Username: Rah
Equid's Name: Winnichester (Chess for short)
Story: Chess... WIP
Last edited by Penultima on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 am

Username: Flowerdust
Equid's Name: Andor... Means 'eagle of Thor' in Norwegian
Story:
Last edited by Flowerdust on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 am

Username: Wolf's Spirit
Equid's Name:
Story:

Soooo cute definatly entering! <3
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:47 am

ASTOUNDING! He brightened my day! He would be an amazing first equid, so yeah I an definantly trying out! <333)

Username: PureCrazy (Rarely changes anymore.)
Equid's Name: Sol (Norwegian for "Sun" and named after the sunny day he was born under and the way his pelt blends into the sun.)
Story:
Standing where they couldn’t find him, he started to think back. When did he become this? An experiment basically? Sol couldn’t remember too much. He stood there, thinking of when his freedom was taken. He could remember the day of his capture perfectly.

Sol, only 3 years old, was grazing in a patch of sun, for which he was named after. The rest of his herd was around him, all of them grazing or sunning themselves. The foals were off playing in the shade of a nearby patch of trees. It was a picture perfect day. At only three, Sol had his own herd. It was only a small one, with only three mares and two foals, but it was Sol’s home, his family.
That changed very suddenly. It was as if clouds rolled over the luscious green hills, and an evil wind picked up. But none of that happen. It struck without warning. A cry rushed over the hills, and more followed. There was a sound of thunder. Or so it seemed. Over the nearest crest, humans were upon horses larger than those in Sol’s herd. Sturdier horses, ones made for work and so humans could ride them. It seemed so very cruel. Sol’s head snapped up and he turned to the nearest mare of his group.

“Take the others to the mountains, and hurry.” He cried to her, over the sound of hollering. She looked nervous, but obeyed. Sol watched as she got the other mares and the foals rounded up. He sent them one more warning. “Don’t look back, and don’t stop running.” And with that, they bolted towards the mountains.

Sol’s head swung back to the humans and their mounts. He pinned his ears back, baring his teeth. How dare they terrorize his herd. He’d show them. He ran towards them, meeting them. Even though he fought with all his might, they still got a rope or two around his neck. Even after he was captured, he fought and fought them all the way back to where he was captured.

The spell of the flashback was broken as he heard the shouting of the humans that captured. They had taken his mane, his pride. They were also experimenting on him. He knew that it was time for more of them, and he’d fight for all he still had. They would never break his spirit, no matter what they did.

The humans burst into his hiding spot, and he did fight. Trying to stay away from them, he ended up running into a trap they had set up. They got a rope around his neck that way, and forced him out of his hiding spot. No matter what they did, he would never give in willingly.

Even though Sol thought that, as the months went on, they broke him down more and more, till he was just like those horses that had been ridden during his capture. Now, he was as docile as a lamb, and rarely moved away from his pasture. He was a beauty, and he still is. He hated it when his mane is trimmed, or when the small, baby humans came over to the fence and bugged him with their odd noises. It was irritating. He missed his herd, the mares and foals he had called his family.

Then, one day the human who took care of him walked to his small pasture, opening it. He called Sol over, who wandered over willingly. The human slipped a blue halter and lead rope over Sol's head and lead him away from his pasture, his refuge. Soon as he was out, he started to disobey. He didn't want these humans around him, never ever anymore. He knew that his fury would disappear soon as one started to act nice, so he was being as unstable as he could be. Then, the humans started to stroke him. They trimmed his mane, brushed him, and made him shine pretty much. He looked like the sun, and it made him miss his freedom anymore.

They started to make him walk again, and he went biserk. He thrashed his head, trying to yank the rope away. He reared up and struck out at the air, and all the while the humans fought to keep him in place, always gentle no matter how hard he fought. He lost his energy, his fury sapping away much like the water from a glass. It was quick, and he was almost instantly tired. He followed, the ominous clouds of depression following him. Then, they vanished, and his personal sun came back out. They were leading him towards a pasture, with mares! It wasn't so much the mares that put him in a frenzy, but the idea of company after so long of nothing but grass, humans, birds, and bugs. He surged forward, his energy back.

The humans opened the gate that kept the mare in their pasture and let Sol go, taking his halter off. He raced away towards the small herd, his spirit back. It was so much like his old home that it made him sad but joyous. Then, soon as he reached the mares, he realized the pasture they were in. It was big... HUGE! It was practically free range. He could lead his own herd here, and rarely worry about the humans anymore. And with that, Sol leapt up towards the top rank and was rather quickly stallion of his herd. Now, he lives happily with them, his spirit back, and his pride never broken.

(Edit: Done... for now. I may add more to the story later if I get creative enough. Wow, a record breaking 926 words for a story! Good job me XD.

And good luck for everyone!)
Last edited by peppermintleo on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pouty » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 am

Username: Lerrie.
Equid's Name: Kinnet
Story:
{{ If you are feeling really tiered or you just have too many entries, just read the paragraphs in bold :3 }}

Seeing the dark haired girl that took him out every morning so that he would be able to meet up with other horses, walking out from round the corner made Kinnet smile. She had been with him ever since.. That time..

It was a stormy day, but Kinnet enjoyed every second of it along with other equids his age. They were all jumping around and snorting at each other, pretending that they are “ fighting “ . The day was filled with laughter along with mumbled out words (like “ pathetic “ ) from the herd that looked at them from under a cave. The leader frowned at them all, but just like Kinnet non bothered to listen and acted as if they couldn't hear through the lightning strikes. It was all fun, until Kinnet’s friend suddenly stopped laughing and his eyes widened, as if he had seen his dead friend..

His thoughts were interrupted by his favorite girl. She was giggling and putting special reigns on his muzzle, they were specially made for him. Lighter than the other ones and made out of soft, silky material. While she patted the stallion’s muzzle, Kinnet snorted playfully before he began to walk out of the stable that he was in. Knowing that it would take a while until he would reach the grass, Kinnet wondered back into the story after listening to his hooves letting out a “clip-clop” noise.

“ What is it ? “ Sakagami seemed pretty curious, but alarmed at the same time. The stallion that she was talking to didn’t say anything in response, instead his eyes grew smaller and the only word that escaped his muzzle was a “ Run ! “ And with that, the grey stallion turned, half reared up and took off. His head swung back to look at the rest of the herd and repeated his previous word, but no other equid did run.. Kinnet looked confused, but soon he made out words.. Words that didn’t make sense to him.. And the smell.. Smell of a human...

Being interrupted again by the neighs of horses, Kinnet grinned to himself when his friend was in sight. It was weird because she was a mare and he didn’t usually get along with them, but he was happy to see her either way. From the corner of his eyes he could see the girl giggling under her breath, she mumbled some words that were said in a caring tone before she let him off the reigns, pulling them off gently and letting him into the field with the mare. Almost automatically Kinnet began to run with the wind blowing his shorter mane.. This felt just like the day when he first had contact with human..

By now Kinnet was already running, trying to keep up with everyone else.. He was never a great runner, but he didn’t want to leave Sakagami, Shadow and the rest of his friends.. Not yet.. He was too young to die.. To get taken away.. Why today ? Why this day ? .. The rain got heavier with each lightning but the humans didn’t slow down, it was Kinnet who grew weaker.. Sakagami kept turning and telling him to run, but Kinnet felt too tiered, which was weird. He didn’t play fight for long and wasn’t that tiered a couple of minutes ago, but by now he was already laying on the ground, his eye lids forcing to close.

Flicking back to the present time, the mare was standing face to face with him, a smile plastered on her face. “ Hey ! You okay ? You seemed kind of lost there... “ Now worry in her tone, Kinnet just smiled and replied with a. “ Yea… I was just thinking about the day when they brought me here. You know, it wasn’t very pleasant at first. “While he spoke, Kinnet could see the curiosity in the mare’s eyes. “ Oh really ? I never heard that story… “Stopping, as if Kinnet was about to say something, the light colored stallion spoke again. “After getting told that the humans are coming, the whole herd ran. I tried to catch up, but there was no point really... I got some sleeping shot and fell onto the ground, looking helpless against them…

The next thing he could remember is waking up in some kind of box.. It let out a soft “ ooooshh “ like noise. Kinnet tried kicking a hole inside it, but it was pointless. He kept groaning, snorting and neighing for Shadow or Sakagami, but neither came... Suddenly he felt all sleepy again and then drifted off.

Waking up in a different box with his mane shorter than before, Kinnet was shocked. But that wasn’t the most terrifying thing. There were different kinds of things sticking in and out of his body, but soon he was lost in the land of dreams again.

Now, finally waking up, Kinnet found himself in some wooden thing.. It had some tasty yellow thing in it, along with carrots and apples. He was too hungry to think whether it is safe or not to eat them and just threw himself at the food. After eating, he seen some small dull haired human come up close to him. Of course he kicked, but she kept getting closer and closer.. Kinnet repeated the same thing over and over again.

This kept happening over the next couple of months, but soon Kinnet befriended the girl with her generous actions, like tossing him and apple every now and then. But still, he wasn’t too certain of her.. She always had something weird about her..

“ That’s it.. Then I met you out here and the rest you know yourself. “ Chuckling, the mare just nodded and said. “ Well.. I’m sure that you’ll figure out that ‘ weird ‘ thing someday.. That girl is great, take care of her.. “

{{ 998 words.. sorry to make you read all of that xd. Sakagami and Shadowed Sorrow are wildhorse027's WMEs.

Lilian, he is stunning ! < 3
Last edited by pouty on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
pouty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alaska. » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 am

I still love him, Night xD he's really great!

I can't see past my own nose,
I'm seeing everything in slo-mo
Look out below crashing down to the ground
just like a vertical locomotive
That's a train, am I painting the picture that's in my brain?
A train from the sky, locomotive, my motives are insane
My flow's not great, okay, I conversate with people
Who know if I flow on a song I'll get no radio play

While you're doing fine, there's some people and I

Who have a really tough time getting through this life

So excuse us while we S I N G to the S K Y.

Links:
•Art Shop (Closed/inactive)
•My characters
•WOI FANCLUB!
•My Deviantart page
Alaska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:15 am

Username: BlueEyedKite
Equid's Name: Pumar
Story:

WIP O__O it's all in my head. unfortunately I have to leave for class. I shall return and type it out!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firedance101 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:51 am

Username: firedance101
Equid's Name:Valerian
Story:

I remember what it was like to run free. The mountain wind at my back, the sounds of nature, birds calling, the whinnies of my herd mates. Now all i know is the sounds of creatures so strange to me... Yet so familiar now.The wind no longer follows me, as there is none in the stall that has taken the place of my mountainous home.. My field with its soft tender grass is now a hard floor, my skye a brown solid ceiling.Every now and then I catch a glimpse of myself in my water bucket.I am not who I was. I am not the proud stallion who once placed proudly through the herd trying to impress the mares with my charms. I am not the brave stallion that helped protect the herd's foals on so many times. No, this animal with its sad eyes and broken spirit can't be me can it? I walk over to my water bucket again for a second look. Staring back at me is that same sad face and I suddenly noticed I don't look the same at all anymore, even my mane has changed. It is no longer full and thick. It is cropped in a blocked manner which makes no sense to me. I never understood why my captors did this to me. My mane kept me warm on cold nights and it helped me to attract mares. I stomp my hoof frustrated. That last one makes me the most frustrated. I turn away from the oppressive image in the water and wander over to the edge of my stall. I should be angry at the humans but I am not. I have never been an angry soul. I think we just misunderstand each other. A distant look makes its way onto my brow as I remember the day I encountered the humans and my life changed forever.

I was young and curious about everything around me. I was just starting to come into my own. I was in my third year of life and I was feeling wonderful. I loved to run, to feel the tug and pull of my strength under my skin as I ran, the sound of the ground crumbling under my hooves. I often enjoyed this so much that I would stray far from my herd before I realized it. Most days I could have made it back to them but this day was different. I had some how gotten myself hopelessly stuck in some brambles and thorns at the bottom of the mountain valley, As I struggled I could hear in the far off distance the sound of my herd's hoofbeats as they ran, and the shrill sharp sounds of warning cries. I knew something was horribly wrong. I struggled and struggled, trying to free myself and get back to them,but; I just could not break free... And then. I heard it.

" Hey there fellow its alright, We can help you out."

I saw behind me a group of strange animals that I later found out were humans. The man speaking to me extended his hand to me and I cautiously sniffed it. For whatever reason, perhaps put of desperation, I decided to trust him. He put a rope around my neck and I curiously followed him into an odd moving box that brought me to my home now. I discovered later that helping me had been no random act of kindness. Those humans had been after my herd, but I was to easy of a catch to pass up. I sigh frustrated. I am always frustrated. The humans have done some strange things. I have been poked and inspected, studied intently. I have found those last two rather unsettling. They look much like mountain lions eyeballing a easy kill sometimes, then sometimes they look at me like confused foals or sad pups. I do not know what it is they want from me.What they want me to do? I just want to be free again and I believe one day that I will....

Never mind pulling out I'm horrible at stories and it looks like mine hinted at freedom any way so it's thrown out ... Did not see that in the rules at first.. Ill wait on another one even though I really love this boy, stories are not my strong point....
Last edited by firedance101 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
firedance101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 am

Username: flyteck
Equid's Name: Earl Grey, named after the tea which his eye's remind me off. He also responds to Storm, his birth name.
Story: This story features Alyssa, Beewings' WME. I have permission to use her. I had to add a bracketed explantation for part of the story, as I think it may have confused some people a bit |D

The cool autumn wind ruffled my mane gently, and swept bright leaves across the empty fields. I lifted my head from the grass, gazing over the fence into the mountains. Alyssa was on her way across the foothills, finally coming to visit me. I hadn’t seen her for ages, and it was a great relief to see her face again. “Alyssa!” I called, trotting straight up to the fence that ended my pasture. “Hey Storm,” Alyssa whinnied, “Have you missed me?” “Tremendously,” I nickered. “You need to visit more.” “Or you could just come out here with me,” Alyssa taunted, swishing her tail playfully before turning and galloping away. She stopped about 50 yards away, waiting. “I can’t Alyssa... you know that.” I whispered softly before turning away and heading back to the barn. I wished so desperately that I could…

Years ago, I was a foal. My week, wobbly legs carried me treacherously along the mountains. My mother stayed towards the rear of the herd, keeping me safe. She gently guided me along, making sure to keep me against the cliff wall. It went on like this for a while, but things changed…

There was a loud bang. A mare towards the front of my herd fell. Another. My mother tumbled sideways, almost falling off the cliff. I dove into the scrubby grass at the side of the mountain. More bangs, more equids falling. When my entire herd lay on the ground, two humans stepped carefully down the hill and began to load my family into a truck. I watched as they drove away. From there on, I raised my self. Not as well as my mother could have, but well enough to survive the summer months.

(for everyone's knowledge, those were tranquillizer darts, and the equids will be sold. Not hunting)

My hooves touched the ground silently as I marched through the mountains, shivering slightly against the bitter winter wind. My ears pricked. Behind me, I heard rocks crumbling. I turned around. Behind me, a huge mountain lion was slithering down the rocks. I turned and ran as fast as I could, stumbling down the steep mountain. I could hear the huge animal pounding after me, claws scrabbling on the stone. I was soon on the mountain’s foothills and plunging into a river. My breaths were shallow as the cold water grasped at my lungs. The mountain lion paused at the water’s edge, pondering if I was worth the dangerous swim. It soon turned away and headed silently back into the mountains. I struggled and kicked towards the river’s edge for what felt like hours. I couldn’t reach the ground. I was soon struggling to survive, barely keeping my head above the water. Suddenly, my feet touched bottom, and I struggled to the shore. I had never seen this area before; the mountains silhouetted against the horizon. Much closer were looming buildings, cold and square. I curled up in the open, weary and chilled to the bone.

I awoke to loud voices and barking. I stumbled to my feet, heart beating fast. Humans surrounded me, some with dogs. A horse trailer stood open, ready for something. I tried to run, but the humans threw ropes around my neck. I reared, pulling at the ropes. Another tied itself around my front legs, and I fell onto my side. I kicked out violently with my hind legs, desperately trying to defend myself. I felt my legs impact a human body. I smiled slightly to myself as I tried to break loose. Then a rope entangled my hind legs. I squirmed helplessly, screaming into the night air. Something sharp jabbed into my neck, and everything faded into blackness.

I leapt to my feet, and nothing made sense. I was walled in with barely enough space to move. The ground was cold and grey, but it wasn’t stone. This was fake. The walls were stained, tarnished white, paint flaking to reveal more of the fake grey stone. I noticed a few small, chicken wire covered windows in my cage. “Hello? Hello?! Is anyone out there?” I peered through the windows, desperate. The stall to my left was empty, as was the one to my right. A human walked over. “Sir, he’s awake!” “Bring him out. We’ll get him cleaned up.” The door was opened, and naturally, I tried to run. But the rope that had been left around my neck was grabbed quickly, and I was pulled out of the cage towards another, slightly larger one. I walked nervously towards and into the enclosure, thinking of nothing better to do. An uncomfortable harness was slipped over my head, and I was tied to the wall by it. A human approached me with scissors, and began to clip my mane. When he was done, my mane was short and choppy, a square design, much like a hedge. Then the humans jabbed me with pointy things and pulled out my blood. I felt weak and confused as the blood left my body, and didn’t try to fight. I vaguely remember walking back into the cage, and being penned in again. I soon fell into a fleeting sleep.
I was awoken by a voice, but not by that of a human. “hey. Hey. HEY!” The equid in the next stall whinnied, her voice loud and shrill. “I’m up!” I snorted, clambering to my feet. “Hey, I’m Alyssa. You are?” The equid snorted, attempting to jam her muzzle through the chicken wire. “My name is Storm… and what are you doing?” The equid seemed to become aware of what she was doing and blushed. “Sorry.. I’ve just been alone for so long, seeing another WME is a miracle for me.” I smiled. “It’ll be good to have some company.”

Eventually, Alyssa and me tried to escape. She made it, but I did not. But I wouldn’t let her come back for me. After a few more years, the lab got tired of me, and they sold me to the public. Alyssa somehow found my farm, and she visits me sometimes.
Last edited by flyteck on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me