Re: CK Nursery- Open

Postby Fudge » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Dark.star wrote:I have some old Cream Kitties, would they still be eligible to be bred?

Yep!
----------------------------------------
☼ fudge | she/her | INTP ☼

sig credit!
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CK Nursery- open

Postby honeyxbee » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:58 pm

LegendSilloe wrote:
ThatgirlLegend wrote:I want to breed my Cream Kitties!
Cream Kitty 1;Cafe
Cream Kitty 2;Big Ol’ Dipper
Edits;
Common; Extra Fur
Accessory; Scarf

Are you breeding with another person's Cream Kitty?
If so, please provide proof:

Claiming <3

I was wondering if this was being worked on or if it’s finished and I just didn’t see it?
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spideysense » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:06 am

Lies With Needs wrote:I want to breed my Cream Kitties!
Cream Kitty 1; Lucky
Common
Scottish fold ears
Slanted eyes
Not sure about rarity on these??
Small witch hat
Bandage
Belt + small bags of stuff
Feather necklace
Bandaids
Small bow
Cream Kitty 2; Confetti
N/A
Open!! Any artist can claim <33

claim!
I’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin

comic artist, lucid dreamer, passionate about all things aquaitic
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

merrowcrest cats [stars] / art shop

<— my epic fursona
I created him on the oekaki boards 7 years ago!

ImageImageImage
spideysense

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:01 am

=
I want to breed my Cream Kitties!
Cream Kitty 1: Fraise
N/A

Cream Kitty 2: Svarvitt
Syrup
Marshmallows

Personal breeding if you guys don't mind <3
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:09 am

WolfPups99 wrote:=
N/A

Syrup
Marshmallows

Hey! I'm so sorry for not updating this in the rules sooner; but I'd prefer one personal breeding a month, so users cannot abuse this, I'm so sorry, I'll let this one pass but if you've already done a personal breeding this month you may not do another until one calendar month after (NOT when the month switches over)

sig credit!
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:14 am

Fudge wrote:
N/A

Syrup
Marshmallows

Hey! I'm so sorry for not updating this in the rules sooner; but I'd prefer one personal breeding a month, so users cannot abuse this, I'm so sorry, I'll let this one pass but if you've already done a personal breeding this month you may not do another until one calendar month after (NOT when the month switches over)

Oh shoot, sorry, I didn't know.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:16 am

WolfPups99 wrote:
Fudge wrote:
N/A

Syrup
Marshmallows

Oh shoot, sorry, I didn't know.

No problem at all! It's my fault, I forgot to update it in the rules so there's no fault on your part! <3

sig credit!
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:38 am

WolfPups99 wrote:
Since I can't do another personal breeding after this for the month(Going, to be honest, I think its stupid, 1) It targets just the artists and 2) How are you abusing it by making 2 or 3 personal breedings? Just saying.) I'm opening up my CKs to breeding, the ones who have already breed too recently have been removed from the group to lessen confusion, feel free to PM me about any of them!
xXx

I know this was a deleted post from a few minutes ago but I'm going to comment on it anyways, as I started writing this out before said post was deleted.

Please, if you have concerns, bring them up with me via PM. I understand your concern here, but there's no reason to post this publicly, especially where it's not really needed. There is no reason to post this on the nursery page, as it has nothing to do with a form nor a question, more a complaint that should be brought up with me.
I'm talking if an artist does, for example, five personal breedings in a month. It wouldn't be fair to users who cannot make personal breedings, as they have to wait for their breeding to be claimed and done by an artist. It just wouldn't be fair to let an artist do this.
I might up it to two personal breedings a month, but for right now, I'm leaving it at one.

Also please do not post here looking for other Cream Kitties to breed with. I know that hasn't been clarified in the rules, but please keep it in the fanclub or via pm. ^-^

sig credit!
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:42 am

Fudge wrote:
WolfPups99 wrote:
Since I can't do another personal breeding after this for the month(Going, to be honest, I think its stupid, 1) It targets just the artists and 2) How are you abusing it by making 2 or 3 personal breedings? Just saying.) I'm opening up my CKs to breeding, the ones who have already breed too recently have been removed from the group to lessen confusion, feel free to PM me about any of them!
xXx

I know this was a deleted post from a few minutes ago but I'm going to comment on it anyways, as I started writing this out before said post was deleted.

Please, if you have concerns, bring them up with me via PM. I understand your concern here, but there's no reason to post this publicly, especially where it's not really needed. There is no reason to post this on the nursery page, as it has nothing to do with a form nor a question, more a complaint that should be brought up with me.
I'm talking if an artist does, for example, five personal breedings in a month. It wouldn't be fair to users who cannot make personal breedings, as they have to wait for their breeding to be claimed and done by an artist. It just wouldn't be fair to let an artist do this.
I might up it to two personal breedings a month, but for right now, I'm leaving it at one.

Also please do not post here looking for other Cream Kitties to breed with. I know that hasn't been clarified in the rules, but please keep it in the fanclub or via pm. ^-^

I realized the issues with the post a bit ago, O was just tired and wasn't thinking clearly, you have my sincerest apologies. I do want to bring up the fact the CK breeding, look for other CKs to breed with, has been done before by others in the nursery. Why would mine be any different?
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:45 am

WolfPups99 wrote:
Fudge wrote:
WolfPups99 wrote:
xXx

I realized the issues with the post a bit ago, O was just tired and wasn't thinking clearly, you have my sincerest apologies. I do want to bring up the fact the CK breeding, look for other CKs to breed with, has been done before by others in the nursery. Why would mine be any different?

It's actually my fault, I need to edit and clarify a few of the rules. It was my fault for not taking care of the other "looking for breeding partners" in the nursery before, because I was probably tired and y'know when you're tired you're not thinking straight xD so no problem there!
Just for future reference, please don't post looking for breeding partners in the nursery, stuff like that belongs in the fanclub and PMs. <3
Hopefully I didn't sound rude, I'm so sorry if I did!

sig credit!
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me