Based on Click to view
Artist Shadowflight13 [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1502

Postby Shadowflight13 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: April 22nd 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

This is a contest for those with fewer than 10 cats! Tell me about the farthest they've ever been from home! Maximum 500 words.

This contest will end on February 21st at 11:59 pm EST.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: dewly_noted
    Cat Name: DeerStride
    Clan: BeachClan

Description: A short-haired lilac smoke with pale orange eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Shadowflight13 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1502

Postby ellipses » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:39 pm

Username: jester ;;
    Cat Name: Willowtail
    Clan: PeachClan

Prompt: She never really strays too far from PeachClan territory, actually. The farthest Willowtail has been is maybe to the very outskirts of the eastern border? Yes, yes, that sounds about right - Willowtail is a meek cat, never really trying to find trouble - unlike her companion, Shallowfur, who seems to be venturing out every other day to find some curious tale to tell the kits.
    Willowtail prefers to stay in her den, much rather than go out and explore - mainly because of fear, of course, but you also know what they say about curiosity and cats... And she's not a firm believer that mere satisfaction can revive her, no how, sir.
Last edited by ellipses on Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:40 pm

huge res 0:

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Prompt:

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Pigeonfeather
Clan: Zephyrclan

Prompt: [498 words]
They didn't like him. No one could ever like him. No; he was too strange, too timid, too anxious for anyone to ever like him. And the little things just keep piling up and piling up until one day you just have to snap. One day, he realized that he had to leave. One day, it all became too much - the cats that didn't care, the 'home' that didn't feel like home, every cat that couldn't accept him as he was. It was too much, so he had to leave.

Pigeonfeather had always been dealt a terrible hand of luck. Anxiety followed him with everywhere, crippling him. Staring ahead, frozen, unable to focus on training because of something some other cat had said or done. Life in his old clan was riddled with uncertainty. No cat had tried to get to know him or talk to him, thinking that this anxiety was contagious and could infect them like the terrible thing it was. No one understood because they didn't want to understand; the medicine cat said there was nothing wrong with him physically, so Pigeonfeather must be making it all up in his head. Right? It was too much. Way too much.

When he left, the anxious thoughts seemed to subside, if only slightly. Perhaps it had been being around so many cats that saw him without seeing him that made him worse, or it was just the thought of trying to communicate with those that don't like to listen. Either way, it was easier to be on his own. Pigeonfeather could think again without freezing, though it was still nerve wracking to be out on his own; catching his own prey, hoping there were no predators to attack him, jumping at nearly every noise... it wasn't a life worth living, and Pigeonfeather knew that, but still he kept going.

He kept going until he found the strangest looking place he had ever seen. He had come from an abandoned Twoleg slum, riddled with the harsh smells that the cats had to get used to and Twolegs wandering around in the middle of the night, searching for their own place to sleep. Pigeonfeather had wandered to a sunny forest, far away from any signs of civilization (or cats) as far as Pigeonfeather could tell. He had never seen a forest, only a few trees scattered haphazardly throughout his old clan's territory.

Pigeonfeather was a great distance from his 'home.' Perhaps it was better this way, and he could build a new life for himself... or perhaps he might eventually wander back to his old home, gaining confidence with every step to make cats accept him. The latter thought seemed very daunting, so Pigeonfeather instead focused on his new life. In a new home.

Yes, he might have been far away from his old him, wandering for a whole cycle of seasons before finding this seemingly empty forest, but what was stopping him from creating a new home?
Last edited by Kazin on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Username: DiamondDogg
Cat Name: Petalwish
Clan: SilverClan

Prompt:

wip

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:34 pm

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Fawnpaw (Fawnfall)
Clan: CreekClan

Prompt: (420 Words)
While Fawnpaw is a shy and timid she-cat, she is also very adventurous. She enjoys the climb of life and likes to see where the tides will take her next. However, she does not like to share these experiences with other cats.
One time, when Fawnpaw first joined CreekClan, she didn’t have a grasp on the territory yet and decided to explore. She traveled towards the mountains that secured the Summoning Stone, wanting to speak with her warrior ancestors about her future and wanting to prove herself to her mentor, Harestar.
The lilac cat went to the mountains, however, she entered the wrong tunnel and found the wrong cave. Beginning to get frightened, Fawnpaw hoped that she was just a little ways from the stone, and continued down the tunnel, it getting more and more cramped with every few pawsteps. Eventually, she came to a dead end, and it was too cramped for her to turn around. Bats sounded around the tunnel and, as Fawnpaw didn’t know what the creatures were at first, backed out in a huge hurry, scared to death.
As soon as she reached an area thick enough for her to turn around, she did, but too fast and blindly. The she-cat bashed her head into a nearby rock and was knocked out. She woke up a little bit later with a headache and a desperate need to get home.
She was a little lost, wandering around in the dark to find a tunnel, and eventually found her fading scent. She followed it out of the dark and onto her clan’s territory.
Happy to be out of the cramped and suffocating darkness, she returned home to find her clanmates worried. No one had seen her come or go between when she left at dawn and returned at nightfall. When she returned, her clanmates were angered but also happy she was back. While she was frightened during her time in the tunnels, she also had found being out alone. She likes telling the story, wanting to warn but also impress other cats.
While she wouldn’t want to go back to a situation like that, she still enjoys adventures and seeing new things. Harestar knows that Fawnpaw will want to explore again, and while he tries to warn her of the dangers she could run into, he knows that he can’t stop her, and so does she. Fawnpaw will often time sneak out at night still, following the creek little ways more than usual to see where it’ll bend.
Last edited by Trickz on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:19 am

Username: Viktor Nikiforov
Cat Name: Shiveringsage
Clan: Thornclan

Prompt: wip
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:57 am

Username: Ladyskittels
Cat Name: Sageheart
Clan: Glacial Blizzard Clan

Prompt: WIP
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:06 am

username: alokesti
    cat name: minknose
    clan: rushclan

prompt:

wip
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:57 am

Mark!

Username: Diamond pet
Cat Name: Laurelwing
Clan: MoonClan

Prompt: Wip
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me