Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 46 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

emmett readopt- three hours LEFT

Postby lovestruck » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:05 am

I just don’t connect to emmett the way I used to, and he deserves a much better home! To win him/her/them, give me their playlist, and describe in up to 200 words per song, why they like that song. Character development through the playlists will be what I’m looking for (ex. Song about not giving up, and what they had to struggle through)
    You may have up to ten songs on the playlist, and an optional extra of either one piece of art (comics and animations are fine) or 500 words.

This will end on February 19th

base form (100% optional)
    Code: Select all
    [list][b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]playlist:[/b]
    [b]extra[/b] (optional, but encouraged)
    [/list]

Last edited by lovestruck on Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: emmett readopt

Postby Deercan » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:59 am

username: Deercan
    name: James Nirvoir
    playlist: HERE
    extra (optional, but encouraged) here
Last edited by Deercan on Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ivyscribblez » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:39 am

Biiiiiig mark.
ivy| fluent in meme, vine, and english
christian | sagittarius | ravenclaw | ambivert
pfp credit | my flight rising | my deviantart
Ivyscribblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:45 am

username: Albino_
    name: Talia
    playlist:
    Bless The Broken Road - Bless The Broken Road describes Talia for she thanks the lord for all the mistake she did in his past and how the broken road led him straight to the love of his life (33 words)

If Your Going Through Hell - If you're going through a difficult situation where you think there is no end, just keep going through it at full pace without coming to a stop. If it scares you, then keep the feelings hidden. The situation will then go away and you'll return to peace before any of the trouble you feared will have a chance to happen

Fight Song - through this song.. Talia learns to not give up, this is my go to song and it is hers too. If your having a hard time, dont give up, keep on pushing (32 words)

I Won't Give Up - Talia doesnt give up in relationships, she wont give up, even in bad times and learn to stay together even when times get rough (23 words)
    extra
Last edited by Albino_ on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 am

mm mark
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:07 am

mark!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:31 am

Big huge mark oh my gosh I love

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:39 am

username: Rosemoon
    name: Emmett Tilton
    playlist:
    extra (optional, but encouraged)

Bassist for my Kal Harley's band, lives with my Kal Chris. They might of been boyfriend's at some point but then decided to just be friends? We'll see.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:47 am

username: SilhouetteStation
    name: Kacey "Kace" Adams
    playlist:

Weightless - All Time Low
    "This song is probably, like, one of the most repeated ones on my playlist. I used to listen to it on repeat for days at a time, when I really needed the mood boost. It's so upbeat, y'know? I could be having an absolutely rubbish day, but put this song on, and it just had a way of making me smile. It had a way of lifting my mood like no other song. Like it forces me to be happy, in a good way. I used to really believe those lyrics, that maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year. I really, really had to believe it when I was younger. Nowadays I don't have to listen to it as much, which I think is good? Maybe it means I'm happier where I am now. That's a nice thought."

(142/200)

Don't Give It Up - Six60
    "This one's another good motivator, it helped me out a lot during teenage years. Even now, really. I like how chilled out it is, how it makes you feel relaxed. And I get it, the main theme of the song is not to give up. I needed to hear that. But for me, it relates back to other stuff too. I used to get frustrated a lot when I couldn't do something, and admittedly I still do, but this song helps to calm me down. Even little things, like when I was trying to learn guitar and couldn't get the hang of it. It made me angry, and made me think negatively, like I couldn't do anything right. But then I'd put this song on, take a deep breath, take a break, and try again later. It makes me take a moment to get myself together, ground myself, and keep trying. Don't give it up, y'know? Simple as that."

(159/200)

Polaroid - Imagine Dragons
    "This one's, ah…a little more personal. I like how simple the tune is, and how the music isn't overcrowded, but it really has a lot of meaning. It runs deep for me, because I relate to the words. I'm a bit of a mess, I know that. I'm no stranger to a bit of a breakdown. Growing up, my family was…dysfunctional, you could say. They still are, but I think I'm better now that I'm not living with them. Probably wasn't the best childhood, but oh well, what can you do, aye? Listening to this, it brings back memories. 'Love is a polaroid, better in pictures, but never can fill the void.' That hits me, right there. Makes me think of how things were, and how my family looked so much better in photos than in real life. And I'd look at these photos, and wonder why we couldn't look like this all the time. I loved the idea of 'what if', but it couldn't make up for not having the real thing."

(173/200)

Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
    "This song is still close to my heart. I think when I was young, it was the upbeat tune that drew me in, but then I started to listen properly and loved it even more. I'm not even sure how I found this one, but I'm so glad I did. This was the one I'd put on at night after a tough day. If my parents had been fighting, or school had been rough, or if I just needed a break, this was in my go-to playlist. The sound alone makes me feel happy, combine that with the lyrics, and it's the icing on the cake. 'Dont stop thinking about tomorrow'. I never did, I always thought about what the next day would be like, but this made me change the way I did it. 'Yesterday's gone. Yesterday's gone'. I'd tell myself, don't focus on that bad stuff. 'Dont you look back'. Think about tomorrow. Tomorrow could be amazing. 'Better than before'. And that's what I made myself believe."

(169/200)

Walk on Water - Thirty Seconds to Mars
    "Ah yes, the rebel in me. That's represented pretty well in this song. I've always been a fan of this band but this song, oh man, it speaks to me. Everything about it, I just love. It's so full of truth, and real world issues I care about, all wrapped up in this wonderful musical message to the world. Yeah, I'd say I can get pretty fired up. I'm passionate, y'know? I care about things. I care about the state of the world; who's doing what, who's in power, what ordinary people like us can do to help. I've been to a few rallies before. Marched in a few protests. If we don't do something to change the world, who will? I care about people's futures. Maybe I want things to be better compared to how I grew up. Maybe I want people to have a better childhood than I did. I don't know, all I know is that I'm a fighter. Times are changing, and I know I'm not afraid to stand up for a better tomorrow."

(178/200)

Wolves - Loïc Nottet
    "I know this might sound weird, but there's just something about this song that I...I can't explain. It's beautiful to me. The softness of the music, and his voice, this song is like magic. The words speak to me in a way that even I don't understand. I think that's one of the most wonderful things about music. Sometimes you don't even know why a song touches you, but it does, and you can feel it. This song makes me feel things I can't describe, and that's what I love about it; it really makes me feel."

(97/200)

Ease - Troye Sivan
    *warning for a word at around 2:30; not a swear/cuss word, just an alternative version of 'crap' that I don't believe is allowed on here

"This one is a bit personal again. I spent so long working in a job I couldn't stand, just to scrape together enough money to move out. Living with my family wasn't good for me, we weren't good, and I think they knew that. It was for the best that I took a step away. But geez, living on your own is hard. Coming home to an empty apartment, I almost missed them. It was so quiet, it was almost strange being able to hear myself think. And having mild insomnia, it made me do a lot of that. When I couldn't sleep, I'd drive around the city, just playing this on repeat. It was the perfect song to express how I was feeling. I just wanted to feel secure, and rested, and to be able to tell my family that I was okay, that I was handling it. Was I at the time? Absolutely not. But I got there, in the end. I'm okay now, and it makes me feel very proud to say that."

(176/200)

Summertime - My Chemical Romance
    "This was my sleep song. Correction, this still is my sleep song. I've got a special playlist for soft music to try and help me sleep, and even if it takes awhile, at least I have something good to listen to in the meantime. This is my favorite one on there. Sometimes I'd just play this one on repeat. It makes me feel warm inside, makes me feel happy. It relaxes me. This is the one that usually gets me off to sleep. And then waking up to it is even better; it puts me in a really good mood, and that starts my day off well. Really I should thank this song, for helping me get some rest, and starting the day with a pep in my step. There's just something about it that I can't get enough of.

(140/200)

Let's Go Fly a Kite
    "This one…oof. I'm already getting a bit emotional. I know it seems a little out of place, considering I've never actually watched Mary Poppins, but let me explain. You ever seen that movie, Saving Mr. Banks? The whole movie is about the author, and how the movie came to be, and how her life impacted the book. Her life was hard, that much is clear. There's this one scene where they change part of the script, and instead of the kids kite being destroyed, it gets fixed. They sing this song to her and finally, finally, she begins to open up, and sings and dances with them. And then at the end of the film she sees the scene for the first time and starts sobbing in the theatre, and let me tell you, I bawled too. She was seeing what her childhood could have been; what it should have been. The kite was fixed. The children were happy. The family was okay. The kite was fixed. Everything was okay. The kite was fixed.

(174/200)

Don't Stop Believing - Starship
    "Oh yeah, here's a good bop. Here's a song to chase away those sad feelings. This song, wow, talk about a childhood classic for me. Look, I know I didn't have a lot growing up, but I really am grateful for what I did have. We only had a few CD'S, but this song was on one of them, and I used to play it every chance I got. Even now, I can't resist singing along. Doesn't matter where I am. In public, I hum. If it's on the radio I'll dance along while I food shop, I don't care. In the shower, it becomes my own personal ballad. I feel like I'm on top of the world, like I could do anything, be anyone. The imagery I get from the lyrics, it's just stunning. And I didn't realize it then, but these words were exactly what I needed while I was growing up. Without knowing, they embedded themselves in me, and I've always kept them close. 'Don't stop believing'. And I never have."

(174/200)

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 18 times in total.
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:09 am

username: 22tabby
    name: Emmet
    playlist:

Big wip!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me