Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 58 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

graffiti kid

Postby lovestruck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:20 am

Another wallet in his hand. Soon enough, it became a constant rythm. Pull, stuff, pull, stuff. Soon he had enough money to last him a few weeks. He was young, too young to have to do this, but he blended right in with the crowd, and he had to survive some way or another. He was a thief, a master of stealing, and his name was Emmett. He'd been abandoned as a kit, at a few years of age. His father had been abusive, and an alchoholic, so he'd never met the kalon. Emmett and his mother had moved away long before his birth. However, his mother was old and whithered. She couldn't make much, and they'd always loved on breadcrumbs. Finally, on his fifth birthday, she never came home. He didn't know it at the time, but she'd been shot. He was put into an orphanage- the first of many for the poor thing, for his behavior was atrocious. Emmett's first orphanage was alright, untill he started stealing the forks. He'd sell them, saying they were pure silver, and buy cigarettes with the money he made. He'd come back smelling like the smoke, and the owners and caretakers immediately figured it out. He was cast off to the next orphanage as quick as that. Here, he was a pleasant kit for nearly a year. They signed him up for art classes, and he loved them. It was all perfect- untill he painted on the walls. That would be the beginning of his spray painting. He passed through several orphanages, each one different from the last. Finally, though, he was tired of it all. He left, and began to live in the streets. He was barely even ten years old then, and he only had a can of spray paint and one outfit. He had to do something. He was too young to get a reasonable, legal job. So, he began to steal. At first, it didn't work too well, and he was nearly caught by the police several times. He even got caught and got put back into an orphanage, but that's another story. Emmett gradually became better at thriving though, averaging a few hundred dollars every day from wallets alone. It became a hobby, a passion of his. He believed it to be an art, and he loved it. He also graffitied everywhere. He'd use some of his money to buy spraypaint, and make murals on bridges and the like, where people would see it and look at it in wonder. He took pride in his work, and loved bragging about it. You could say Emmett has a knack for illegal acts, I suppose. Emmett is a bragging, annoying brat. He brags about nearly everything he does, and doesn't mind when others get mad or roll their eyes at him. He simply love what attention. Not having parents to love and adore you, and tell you good job for most of your life takes a toll, truly. He can get really annoying with all his trying to impress, but he'll always try and make it up to you.He actually is pretty good at the art he does, he's not one of those kids who scribbles on bridges and calls it graffiti. He calls his stuff street art. He sits by them, acting casual, as people walk by and admire his work. He smiles a toothy grin and nods softly, "It is pretty great isn't it?" He loves art of all forms, as he's actually very creative and intelligent under his thieving career. He loves to make art, he loves colors and shapes and illusions, anything. Emmett's also overly confident . He's only been caught by the police once, so he thinks he'll always get away. Emmett normally persuades the police, with a little tip, to let him go. He's actually quite manipulative and knows just how to get his way, and will do anything to get out of their clutches. Plus, he has quite a few friends who can break him out of his handcuffs. Despite him always being in fashion and having diamond earrings, Emmett is actually not rich. He steals all the things he needs from local stores. He actually took months to steal the earrings he wears and they are his most prized possession. 24k gold with beautiful real diamonds. Emmett doesn't love a life of crime, but it's all he knows. He steals, he sprays. He does what he knows he shouldn't. He gets things with hard work and effort, because stealing, especially expensive things, is no easy task. Plus, he has to steal even greater amounts, because he often leaves gifts and money for the kits at orphanages, because he knows they have tough lives, because he lived one like theirs. Emmett has difficulties with relationships. He flirts a lot, but never really acts on his feelings otherwise. Emmett has trust issues, and it takes him a long time to trust someone in a relationship, often cheating on his significant other with a side lover, because he's afraid of commitment. He's afraid to really express his emotions, because he has a lot of hurt,and he wants to be seen as tough, and strong. However, he seems to have finally found true love with his darling Niko, and would never dream of doing such to his partner. Niko is a street dancer with a secret fortune. They met a festival where Niko was dancing. Emmett was, of course, interested in the arts, and Niko began to teach him how to dance. Emmett took an oppurtunity, and kissed Niko, slipping the kalon's wallet from his pocket, but he discovered he actually liked the guy. They grew closer, but both had side lovers, not actually being in a serious relationship. However, they soon realized they were meant for each other. They give each other little gifts, like Niko buying Emmett spraypaint, or teaching him how to dance (if he does well he gets a kiss as a reward). They live in Niko's mansion, and Emmett still steals, because it's fun for him. He constantly makes Niko donate some of the fortune they have to orphans.

┌──────────────┐

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ↠ Emmett
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ↠ Em
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↠ male
ᴀɢᴇ ↠ 37
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↠ 6'3"
ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ↠
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↠ bisexual
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ↠ thief
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ↠ taken by Niko
sʟᴏᴛs ↠ 2/3
ᴋɪᴛs ↠ nb

ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ↠nursery batch #869
ғᴏʀᴍ ↠ n/a
ᴄᴏᴍᴘ ↠ n/a
ʜᴇxᴄᴏᴅᴇs ↠ #E245E9
#79407A
#6FD7F2
ᴇᴅɪᴛs ↠
standard shine, hair
common fur, tail
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↠ mate, Niko
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ↠ n/a

ᴀʀᴛ ↠ none :c

└──────────────┘
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

development

Postby lovestruck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:57 am

by meridiem
    What is your Kalon’s first, middle, and last name (if they have one)?
    Does your Kalon have a human appearance as well? If so, what do they look like?
    Does you Kalon have any family members? If so, blood related or adopted?
    Who is your Kalon the closest too? Why?
    What sort of occupation does your Kalon have? Do they enjoy it?
    List some of your Kalons likes and dislikes and give an explanation as to why.
    What is your Kalons biggest weakness and strength?
    Write about a time when your Kalon(s) lost something important or someone close to them:
    Do they keep promises, or break them? Why?
    Are they a leader, follower, or loner? Why?
    If they could change one thing in their past, what would it be and why?
    Do they care what others think of them? Why or why not?
    Do they tend to argue with others or do they avoid conflict?
    Are they more spontaneous, or are they the type that always needs a plan?
    Do they have any quirks, mannerisms, habits, or other defining characteristics?
    Write about them interacting with their favorite thing: (item, person, place, etc.)
    Where do they live and what is the geography like?
    What is the society like there, is there a hierarchy?
    What kind of technology does the world possess: modern, medieval, fantasy, etc.?
    Do many or only a few people live here?
    Is the history the same as our world, or is it different? If different, how?
    Is your Kalon(s) considered lower, middle, or upper class?
    What sort of language(s) is commonly spoken here?
    b]Story Behind their Name:[/b]
    How many different places have they lived:
    Why did they settle down where they are currently:
    Is there an ideal place they want to live, or are they already there:
    What are the biggest moments that have defined their life:
    Does their future have a bright or darker outlook, and can they change it:
    If they could write a letter to their past self, what would it say: (advice, stories, etc.)

What is your kalon's relationship with their parents?
    Do they have any siblings? Are they blood related or adopted?
    Does your kalon have children? Do they/did they ever want to have kits?
    Which family member is your kalon closest to? Why?
    Is there a family member your kalon wishes they could know better? Who is it?
    Who is your kalon's best friend?
    Who is your kalon's enemy/least favorite person? How did they come to feel this way about them?
    Besides their best friend, who else is your kalon friends with?
    What qualities does your kalon look for in a friend?
    What qualities does your kalon dislike in a friend?
    Would they risk their life to save a friend? A stranger?
    Is it easy or hard to earn their trust? Why?
    Describe their pet/companion:
    How did they meet their pet/companion?:
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me