Viscet #1975 — death's head moth by magpiemochi.

Based on Click to view
Artist magpiemochi. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1975 — death's head moth

Postby magpiemochi. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:29 am

name: Ren
gfbp: male
owner: •Ash Wolf•

This dude is based off of a death's head hawkmoth. I had a ton of fun designing it and really like the outcome. I hope you guys do too <3

Unfortunately, I'm not as creative when it comes to competition ideas. I've been sitting here for a good 20 minutes trying to come up with something clever, unique, and fun, but no luck. I'm sorry for the boring comp!

This will be a limited impress me with a required gif. I want the gif to be dark in tone and colour. So, anything that could be considered spooky, I suppose.

The rest of this competition will be all about character development. I want to know everything there is to know about this viscet in 3500 words or less. You also have 5 pieces of art to support your development with.

this comp will end on the 8th of November. I will allow one extension, but no more. And it must be requested at least 24 hours before the end date. I don't mind word extensions at all, but those must be asked for at least 3 days before the end date in order to give anyone else a bit of a chance to take advantage of a word extension as well.

Prettying up is encouraged, but please remember that any titles or quotes that you use in your form do count against the word limit.

the skeleton form doesn't need to be followed exact, it's more of a guideline. c:

Code: Select all
name:

impress me in 3500 words and 5 art pieces;;

mutations wrote:butterfly tufts — event rare
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1975 — death's head moth

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:42 am

Pretty bab! ;o;
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:49 am

Amxen no.XV | Clarice | Female

name:

impress me in 3500 words and 5 art pieces;;
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| this is my design |

Postby milo. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:51 am

name william
alias will

scent blood and smoke
voice hugh dancy

gender male

[ user milo. ]

"Detective?"

Will turns his eyes on the other, but he isn't entirely focused. He seems to be looking just past the bulkier male, head ticking to the side for a split second before he finally chances an unsettling glance at the police officer. The eye contact hardly lasts long, as his gaze immediately drops to the rust stained grass below their paws -- he busies himself with feigned investigation, and Bruce excuses himself to allow the detective space to work. With a nod of acknowledgment, Will shuffles back half a step, legs spreading a moment after to balance himself. He'd been thrown more and more off balance lately - a new development, along with the tics and the excruciating headaches. He liked to chalk the headaches up to his work... having to delve into the mind of a criminal was exhausting in it's own right, but logically he knew better. Logically, he knew there was something wrong.

He'd have to get in touch with his therapist again soon.

Will hears the chit-chatter behind him among the police officers. Many of them didn't agree with his methods of crime scene investigation, but there was no denying the fact it was absolutely fascinating watching the winged male work. Nothing got past him - and if it did, it was very swiftly picked up in only a short amount of time. Many were proud of him, and many fascinated... though many others were far too close-minded. He was a freak of nature. He should stick to traditional methods. He'll end up the killer one day.

Sometimes, Will believed them... Most times, Will believed them.
    Nobody had a true understanding of what Will was capable of doing.

Given some time, the gruesome crime scene before him melts into something more serene and beautiful. The grass and flowers are no longer tinted a rusted hue, yet the sky is painted with scarlet and mauve as the sun settles in behind the mountains. There's laughter from a far away place - Will isn't unaccustomed to auditory hallucinations, but this one very nearly makes him flinch having been so close. He visualizes the scene unfold-- Visclings playing in the flower patches, bees and butterflies flitting about to catch the last warm rays of the setting sun. An unsettling feeling washes over the tufted male as he continues to watch.

The scene seems darker now, in both tone and light. He doesn't welcome the headaches and nausea that greets him during these moments-- the moments where he sees himself in the place of a criminal. There's a thrill of fear that shivers down his spine - a malicious intent on the surface, yet an underlying anxiety and fear for the Visclings playing. It only takes a moment to realize the criminal (himself) has no intention to bother the children. He is instead stalking another male on the opposite side of the field. As the last of the light dims, and the Visclings are called back by their mothers, Will holds his breath for an undetermined amount of time as he watches the gruesome scene unfold.

"Detective?"

Will inhales sharply, near gasping for air as he catches his breath. Bruce steps back a half-step, paw automatically hovering near his hip... just in case. It wasn't that he didn't trust Will, he just had to be cautious. Rumours did tend to set others on unease. Will shuts his eyes tightly, the heels of his paws scrubbing at the burning sensation of them. His jaw parts, as though to speak, but he merely heaves a deep chested sigh. It didn't matter how many times he told the police not to interrupt him while he works, there was always a distraction somehow.

No matter. He had seen all he had needed to see.

The world around them is tired and grey once more. Will flicks his ears back miserably, shaking out his feathers and adjusting his arms so the delicate wings may settle more comfortably to his sides. Bruce tries to catch his gaze, but Will avoids eye contact from the very second he opens his eyes again. "I'm sorry, Will. You just looked very troubled."

That was an understatement. Will actually cracked a smile at that comment - sarcastic, and falling flat a moment after.

"We have the wrong guy." He states with exhaustion, turning quickly on his heel and excusing himself. It leaves Bruce to scramble with confusion behind him, barking questions and ripping a notepad out of the breast pocket of his jacket.

| bruce belongs to me |

anti-nmda receptor encephalitis: in early stages, the sufferer can show flu-like
symptoms, headache, or symptoms resembling that of an upper respiratory infection.
later, as this disease progresses, Will's symptoms will include seizures, and bizarre
movements (such as shifting on paws constantly, or clicking his teeth rapidly). later
on, in the later stages of the disease, Will will begin losing basic functions-- such as
balance and gait, proper speech and perception, and possible organ failure.

empathy: Will is extremely empathetic from a cognitive side of things, though
not so much so from a compassionate side. he can put himself in another's place, a
valuable asset when it comes to crime scenes, but he has a very hard time putting
himself in the place of others when it comes to compassion and emotions.

hallucinations: though he refuses to believe his investigative techniques are
hallucinations, he can willingly admit to being stalked by someone-- something.
many would wager it's stress induced - which isn't too far from the truth, really.
he would chalk it up to a delusional disorder, but logically he knows that there's
no way it could be possible that something is following him... right?
Last edited by milo. on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 9 times in total.
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:17 pm

name: Don nickname Skull Face and Skull (He hates the nickname skull face)
dark/spooky gif: (required)
The one above this whole forum
What Don does for fun: He lets Poisonous spiders fight on his bear paws HAHA PUNS... But no, this is legit! He loves spiders it's his passion he even got some pet spiders and tarantulas! (He doesn't make his pets fight he makes random spiders in his house that's not owned by himself fight) He also has a garden of carnivorous plants he even the rare one which is the Tropical Pitcher (or Nepenthes Tropical) http://www.shamskm.com/blogs/wp-content ... thes-2.gif named Fred! (Yes he names his plants) His favorite spider that he owns is his blue tarantula named Death of Azul or Azul for short (this is an example of a blue tarantula https://i.imgur.com/h29OvQa.jpg) and his favorite plant that he has is not Fred but his Sundew Tangerine (After a song but also for the irony) http://all-that-is-interesting.com/word ... sundew.jpg (that was the last image I swear!) he also collects vintage glass bottles!
Don's personality: Despite his looks he's quite the nice guy and is compassionate towards others. He also stands up for others and he's usually pretty chill. He doesn't get into fights though he only argues, but when he argues it's usually for the right thing and if he realizes that he was wrong about something he'll admit it. He has a great sense of humor and one of his jobs is a comedian. He is understanding though is stubborn with his opinions. He gets depressed but is working through with it smoothly at the moment.
His jobs are: Comedian on Saturdays and is a delivery boy on others days. (Not on Sundays though) As a child he would give newspapers to other people and do family chores to get money.
His favorite Vintage bottle: It's the blue one, art is by me.
Story on how he got Death of Azul: It was Don's birthday and he had been wanting his first pet sense he was a child. He had a specific type of pet though, one that could be your worst fears... A spider! He turns into a adult today and when he was younger his parents wouldn't let him have one because "It's too weird of a pet" Well... That was about to change, today! His friend Louis http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1509121999 had gathered up the courage to buy him his spider (He's easily scared of a lot of things) so that Don could be happy. Then he went into the store Could I buy one of those blue tarantulas? It's my friend's birthday today and he'd love to own one of these... creatures! and he bought it for 47 dollars. Then he went to Don's house, just in time for his birthday party! As it got to Louis' turn to give Don his present he said Close your eyes and hold out your paws! and then as he placed it on Don's paws Don opened his eyes and saw that it was his tarantula! He screamed in joy and hugged Louis and said I'll name her Death of Azul! and right after it was all over he went out and bought everything she needed (especially the food) and he held Azul close to his face!
Don's birthday: Don's birthday is coincidentally... Halloween! That's right October 31st!
Don's zodiac sign: Scorpio!
Don's favorite songs: Michael Jackson - Thriller https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIx_HbmRnQY, Like Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nCXekqiqNo and We No Speak Americano https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0r0jznFjA8
Don's least favorite spider: Probably the brown recluse because his mother almost died from a brown recluse spider's bite. So now he has a grudge against them.
Don's poisonous spider bite story: Well, one of the risks of letting poisonous spiders fight on your paws is of course getting bitten! I was recording a fight between a black widow and a baby wolf spider and the wolf spider accidentally bit me. And I rushed to the hospital. Personally it wasn't that scary, but it was very painful though. But guess what? It was a great video still so I uploaded it and it went viral plus the baby ended up winning too so that's a cool plot twist!
Don's opinion on the death's head moth: Meh, it's a second favorite, but personally, I like the glassy tiger butterflies waaay better dude!
Don's necklace from his great grandpa: This necklace https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing? ... d=99773189 was passed down to me by one of my grandpas. It's so cool that I let NO ONE TOUCH IT EVER!!! It has special meanings to me.
Now for some QAs with Skull Face! DON'T CALL ME THAT! And when have I let people I don't know ask me questions?! Okaay now for the first one!
Don, if you had a diary what would it be?: It would be a diary of Jane. HA kidding! I would have have no diary.
Also if you get that reference, you have a great sense of humor, because that song's funny as can it can be!

Don, I love you: Congratulations! You have successfully creeped out Don!
Don, cats or dogs?: I actually like both!
DON PLEASE MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!: ...
Don, coke or pepsi?: Neither, I prefer grape crush!
DON!!!: What?
I love you: Dude, just stop.
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? CAUSE YOU WERE CORRECT: I'm not going to respond to you anymore, so you can just stop.
Don, what type of cake do you like?: Devil's Chocolate Fudge cake I once bought at a Rite-Aid...
DON, DO YOU LIKE REESE'S ICE CREAM?: YES I DO!!
DON PLEAASE:
Don, I think someone's at your door...: No, you must be mistaken.
You broke my hyena: I broke you're what?!
YOU BROKE MY HYENA: How?!
Don, I broke your car: I can't drive... WAIT IS THAT MY OWNERS CAR?! SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME FOR THIS!
ABC IT'S EASY AS ONE TWO THREE:
Don, do you believe in the afterlife?: Ummm...
123 ABC, YOU AND ME BOOOOY:
Don, go get a life and get off the internet:
OH SORRY MAN I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR CAR: Uh-huh
Don, seriously, go get a life, once you're here you can never come back: Great advice, but I'm not going to follow it!
Don, do you like Jacksepticeye or Markiplier?: Both! But if I had to choose one It'd be... BOTH!
ZYXWV can you do the rest Donnie boy: U... T... S... R.. Q.. P...... Ummm what comes next?
You disgust me, YOU MADE MY SON CRY: Dude, I know it's you, just stop.
Don, It's Louis: Hi, dude! What's up?
STARBUCKSSSSSSS: Ummm are you high on coffee again? Also there's way better coffee at other places than Starbucks.
IS LIFFEEEEEEEE OH MY GOD I'M DEAD!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!: ...
Don, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?:
Yes!: LOUIS!!! THE FREAK!!!
OMG YOU SCUMBAG!!!!: Dude just leave me alone.
Don, I need sugar... AND FAST: My advice is go to a candy shop.
REALLY?! I DON'T NEED FOOD!!! I NEED YOU:
User: xXDon_is_life___OVER 9000Xx has been blocked.
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:04 pm

dropping out
Last edited by Caeleesi on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ren

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:01 pm

Username:
Ash Wolf
Name:
Ren

Brother? Brother….are you ok?” Come on get up, everything’s going to be ok!” I was frantic, this wasn’t supposed to happen! I clutch my older brother in my chest pressing my hands against his gun wound trying to keep the bleeding under control. We were supposed to get in there get out! No one was supposed to get hurt, especially not Frankie. “I’m so sorry Frankie….”I whisper to him as hot tears rolled down my cheeks soaking my chest. “This isn’t your fault little bro, I should have stopped you, y-you didn't know what you were doing.” And as he drew his last breaths he murmurs out  "The fear of death follows from the fear of life.
A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. It's my time little bro." Before I could say a word I hear sirens. How did all this happen? Well let’s rewind all the way to the beginning.

“Yo B are we ready for tonight?” B also known as Brenton, was my best friend. We grew up together, been through tick and thin with that dude. "Yeah got everything set up. Hey I called Ho-Oh and she said she'll bring her friends with her." Ho-Oh was B's girlfriend. I remember smiling when he said she was coming. I never meet her but Brenton would always talk about her and how great she was. Me and Frankie really wanted to meet her. "Ah niceee, hopefully her friends are single, maybe we can get Ren a girl." Frankie pops his head from behind a door. Frankie was my older brother, 5 years older to be exact. I didn't have many friends so when me and B had nothing to do he would always hangout with us. "Yeah that would be a miracle." B joked nudging my side. We had just graduated me and Brenton, and my parents had money so they let us throw a party. (The nicest thing they've ever done.) We had all sorts of food and drinks, a pool outside and down in the basement and arcade. (My parents had a lot of money. "The devils money" some would say. I'll get into that later on don't worry.) Our party was going to be awesome!

Later on that evening things were getting started. Everyone senior that had just graduated had shown and brought many others. My house was full. We were having fun, playing darts and just looking back on our high school years. I was headed to get another drink, my cup had gotten low and my throat was getting dry from all the talking. The music was blaring cause my head to thump making my bump into someone. I remember getting splashed in the face with a sweet tangy flavored liquid, not my taste and then a the sound of a bell "Ouch that kinda hurt" A soft voice said. Looking up I freeze. Standing before me was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her orange mane swooshing back and fourth. And the freckles on her cheeks highlighting her blush. " You know you should say sorry, that's the proper thing to do." She says almost in a scared tone, like I was going to hurt her again. " Oh my bad sorry, I can't really think straight let alone walk with this music blaring." She started giggling "O-oh it's fine, let's get you cleaned up." She walks to the nearest sink grabbing a paper towel and wetting it patting it against my face getting the sticky drink off. "So what's your name Mr. Rude?" She asked "It's Ren so ne need to call me Mr. Rude" She smile, ah that smile was beautiful.

Weeks have passed since the party. And I've seen Ho-Oh since. Every time I go to see Brenton she's with him. "You like her admit it." Frankie says teasing me. We were headed back from the grocery store. Our mother made us pick up some ingredients for dinner, she was "out". "Be quite, she's with B anyways and I wouldn't take his girl." Frankie rolls his eye and punches my arm making the bag in my arm slip and fall on the ground "Oh please she's miserable. Have you seen them together? He ignores her the whole time and she just sits there and when he's mad, you know he has a bad temper, she just takes it. She's not happy. I love Brenton as much as you but their not good together." I pick the bag off the ground and squint at him "I do agree but he does care about her and she must care about him. I'm not going to ruin their relationship cause I have feelings. Plus I have my own crap to worry about..." I closed my eye thinking "Yeah you're right.....so are you going to join the family business? I mean it's a big decision." Thoughts rumbled through my head "I mean I don't really have a choice. I get cursed if I don't. Gosh my is our family so messed up?" Let's take a break for a few minutes and talk about my family.

Family business
Ah yes my family's business. We're highly trained in assassination, robbery, scams, and anything illegal. Yup that's what we're known for, everyone knows it even the police but everyone is so darn scared to mess with us they don't do anything. I hate it, and when you turn 18 you join the business or you get hunt down or cursed. No one knows what the curse is cause everyone joins. Even Frankie joined, though he gets the easy jobs. And in a few days I have to decide.

"I'm not going to join." I mumbled to my brother. "WHAT!!! You have to or mom will curse you! You know she's got some freaky stuff up her sleeves and dad doesn't dare stop her. They love the business more than us they wont have mercy on you Ren. You can't" I shook my head "Naw I'd rather die or be cursed living for something I believe it. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt someone I-" my phone buzzed UNKOWN NUMBER I answered the phone nervous. Did mom hear us talking, no way though she has ears everywhere. "R-Ren? It this Ren?" ahh I new the soft voice "Ho-Oh? Is that you what's wrong?." "I didn't know who else to ca-call. My friends will j-just make fun of m-me if I tell th-them and say they w-were right." "Shhh it's ok calm down, what happened?" I asked a little freaked out. I glanced at my brother, he looked shocked B-B he had someone e-else over....another g-girl. "Wow that was fast weren't we just talking about that Ren?" I growled "Shut up Frankie, now Ho-Oh where are you? I'll come pick you up ok? Don't do anything stupid" "I'm outside h-his house right no-now" I nod shoving the bags at my brother "I'll be right there stay where you are!" I quickly sprinted to my car leaving Frankie in the dust "Sorry bro I'll come back to get you!" I opened my car door and jumped in jamming my keys in the ignition. I raced over to B's house. There she was sitting on the curb. I pulled up getting out of my car "Get in I'll be right back." I stormed up to his door and swung it open. "Brenton come here!" Never had I been angry like this. I stormed up to his room, the girl must have left I didn't see her. I opened his bedroom door and there he was sitting on his bed. I swear I felt like fire was burning off of me. I leaped to him and gave him a good punch in the face "How could you?" The last thing I remember is storming out and going back to my car. Ho-Oh crying in the passenger seat and my clenching my steering wheel. I took her home that evening and told her things were gunna be ok "Look B's my best friend but what he did wasn't right. I' sorry Ho-oh. I'm here ok, if you need me just text me.

"Ren, Ren dear, REN!" the sound of my mothers voice echoed through the dinning hall. "Oh sorry mother, what was it you were saying?" She rolls her eyes and sets down her fork. "It's been a week, you asked for another week we've gave you time to decide and now we want an answer. Will you be joining the family?" I remember everyone's eyes on me. I couldn't make this decision yet, not with all the things going on with Ho-Oh and B. It's been a few weeks since the incident. My parents gave me more time and Me and Ho-Oh have been talking more. She calls me every night and we talk for hours. She talks of the fun times she ad with Brenton and how she misses him but can't forgive him for what he's done. At times I just sit there on my bed and listen to her, I don't know what to say half the time besides 'everything will be ok' or 'I'm here for you, I understand.' And I just couldn't help falling for her more every day. And that made my decision harder. If I picked my family would she ne disappointed and leave? I didn't want that to happen. But I also didn't ant to be hunted down. "I don't know mother its a big decision." I closed my eyes picturing her face making me smirk "If it's that girl I keep hearing about I'll get rid of her." This struck a nerve in me "No I just don't want to become a monster like you mother." I hissed glaring at her. She stood up from her chair "Son I want you to go with your brother tonight. He has a shipment that he needs to steal and I want you to tag along. To understand the power of our family. Maybe it will clear his mind." Oh how this was going to be fun.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't know that she was going to do that. I would have done this a different night if I knew." Frankie says jogging behind me. Shortly after dinner we headed out. "Yeah whatever. I've done this before" A sigh escaped his lips "Yeah I know but this is different, it's more dangerous you might have to shoot that gun that you have in your glove box. But hopefully not. We'll be fast, in and out. All we got to do is get a package from a truck ok?" I nod and hope in my car. I look over at my glove box and slowly open in grabbing the old pistol. "Come on, let hurry." The hole drive was silent and awkward neither of us said a word. Thankfully the drive wasn't that long. I pulled into the dock parking behind a loading trailer. "Aright what now?" Frankie hushes me "Just be on the look out. I'll grab the package just make sure no one is coming. and If someone does have my back, or well....distract them" he says running off. "Great" I mumbled to myself. After a few seconds of peeping around corners my phone buzzes with a text Ho-Oh "Hey, can we talk?" well that couldn't be good. It couldn't hurt to text her back real quick. "Sorry can't right now bust with family stuff." I sighed I wonder what she wants to talk about buzzzz "Oh ok well let me know when you can I guess c:" great she probably thinks I'm blowing her off. As I put my phone away I hear footsteps 'aw crap.' "Frankie hurry up someone's coming." I get a mumble as a response. Growing nervous I pull out my gun. "They're getting closer Frankie, I'm a little freaked out." "It's fine just don't move.' I listened to his words but couldn't help feeling like something was wrong. "Look someone's here get them!" a foreign voice yelled. More footsteps followed and they began to run, to us. "We have to get out of here, now!" I yelled to Frankie who was nowhere in sight. "Frankie where are you?!" I yelled for him. I was scared. "Hehehe look what I found" It was the voice from before. I felt a cold hard object against my head. A gun!. "I looked up and all I saw was a masked face. "P-please don't hurt us." I begged pulling out my pistol. I quickly tripped the guy knocking his weapon out of his hand and aimed my gun at him. I stood shaking. If I didn't kill this guy he was gunna kill us. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. "NOOO!!!" I hear Frankie yell. I open my eyes and see him jump in front of the bullet. I'm shocked. As he hits the ground the man runs away other following behind him. I drop down to Frankie and hold him "I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to." Brother? Brother….are you ok?” Come on get up, everything’s going to be ok!” I was frantic, this wasn’t supposed to happen! I clutch my older brother in my chest pressing my hands against his gun wound trying to keep the bleeding under control. We were supposed to get in there get out! No one was supposed to get hurt, especially not Frankie. “I’m so sorry Frankie….”I whisper to him as hot tears rolled down my cheeks soaking my chest. “This isn’t your fault little bro, I should have stopped you, y-you didn't know what you were doing.” And as he drew his last breaths he murmurs out  "The fear of death follows from the fear of life.
A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. It's my time little bro." Before I could say a word I hear sirens. I pulled Frankie to my chest and cried. I had lost my brother, the one who I looked up to. As the police pulled up they stepped out. After realization of who we were they just shook their heads. They didn't want to get involved. They called my parents to handle it and left.

"So do you get it now son? How powerful we are? Join us." My mother chuckles as I slide into her car. They had to pry me off of Frankie. I'm not sure what they've done with him, but If I see his body again i'm going to break. Buzzz my phone goes off. It's Ho-Oh calling. I answer it "Ren I really need to talk to you. Please try to be understanding ok? I-i'm leaving town. I f-feel like I need a fresh start. I-I'm sorry....." I close my eyes and let out a long sigh "Frankie is dead" and I hang up the phone. "Well son?" my mother asks again "I lost my brother because of you mother and the love of my life is leaving. I have nothing else. My so called family doesn't give a crap about me and my best friend hates me. Yes mother, I'll join." I lay my head back against the seat and fall into a deep slumber.

"Did you hear what he did? They say he massacred his family and best friend! And he doesn't see it like that. What a monster!" whispered a low voice. "Well it's not entirely his fault. He has a major brain tumor he doesn't know what's real and not real." says another. "He really believes that he's part of some mafia family and everything was an accident." "That's enough" says a gentle voice. A bell jingles as a female walks into the room "Please leave us alone." the others leave. She walks up the hospitable bed and there strapped was non other then Ren. He was sleeping, reliving all the horrible events, but in his own way. "I'm so sorry Ren for everything that has happened.....this isn't you...I know you didn't mean to do those horrible things. It's ok ok? I'm hear and I'm not leaving." The girl pulls a chair next to him and rests her hand on his tears dripping down her face.

What really happen? I'll leave your imaginations to conjure something up...

Credits
Profile art-Wolf With Wings
Friends- Me
Brother Animation- Me
Kiss- Nurse Glow Butt
Car Ride- Me
Brenton is owned by me
Frankie Is nonexistent just used for this story

Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:56 pm

I'm super sorry I wasn't able to do this sooner, I wasn't at my computer for most of the day. Since two people have asked, this will be extended til the 12th! this now ends at 11:59pm EST on November 12th <3

edit;; I decided I'll give the entire day because why the heck not <3 i'm not really counting this as an extension, I just don't see the point in ending it at a weird time LOL good luck, my dudes. I love all of the forms so far c:

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me