Name:
Brenton
Mate:
Adelaide
Kin:
Levi
Samson

History:
Brenton grew up in the dumps. He didn't have much. A roof over his head and a family was all he needed. At a young age Brenton was taught that family meant everything. He learned that you should never give up on family, because they won't give up on you. In his early teen he was bullied a lot. He never really stood up for himself, and because of that he grew cold hearted. He dropped out of high school to work and support his mom and dad since they couldn't work themselves. After they passed away Brenton was on his own. He never felt this lonely in his life before. Then he met Ho-Oh. She was a beauty. When he met her he stayed away but she would always try to talk to him. After awhile she grew on him and he developed feelings for her. I wouldn't say love, no nothing like that, but he did care dearly for her. They started dating for a while, and well her brother didn't approve. It wasn't the best relationship, they would often get into fights. After a while they realized they didn't belong together. And he left. Now a few months later he found out that Ho-Oh had a little babe. He was to ashamed of himself to face her and the babe so he moved. He hasn't talked to her since. Brenton moved back to his old town. Started to work at the town's car shop and started a living from there. He swore to himself that he'd never fall for someone again, he knew he wasn't ready. One day when he was in the shop, a nice little camaro rolls in. He was expecting some tough looking guy to walk out of it, but no. Some nerdy little Viscet steps out. She was a beauty. Even with those nerdy glasses. After explaining that she was new in town and lost he started laughing. She definitely was in for a surprise. You see B lives in a little run down town in the south. And this girl was definitely from the city. After helping her out and she left he couldn't get her out of his head. But he knew he couldn't get into a relationship. But a week went by and she came back, needed some new brakes. Then another 3 weeks she needed her oil changed. After a while it was kinda sketchy. So he confronted her asking why she always had something wrong. Admitting that she just wanted to see him she asks him if he would go on a date. Of course he said no. But she never gave up. After the 10th times he agreed and they went out. And then they went out again, and again. And a few months later they started dating. He told her his past and she accepted him. He promised to treat her right and always be there. And he has been. A few years later Samson came along and he couldn't be any happier. He does regret what he has done in the past. He got in-touch with Ho-Oh and apologized to her and she forgave him. After that Brenton felt like a new person. And he's so happy to have a family.

Personality:
Brenton isn't one to socialize with others.
He'd rather be working on a car then having a conversation.
Now If you start talking about vehicles and what not
he'd sure carry on a conversation.
He enjoys working of cars.
He loves to fix old junk cars into
something new and cool.
B does have some anger issues though.
He's not one you want to make mad.
He doesn't like to show emotion much.
He only really show his true feeling to
his darling Adelaide.

Art:

Art