Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1499

Postby mewmew. » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: April 17
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This is going to be a quick competition for all of the newer Rise members. You can only apply if you are a level 3 or less. In 200 words or less tell me how this cat feels about their leader.

End Date: February 17th @ 7 P.M. EST

Username: Viktor Nikiforov
Cat Name: Eagleclaw
Clan: Thornclan

Description: calico with yellow eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by mewmew. on Wed May 01, 2019 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1499

Postby Alucardigan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:58 pm

Ptarmiganwish is a bit distanced from her leader, being a recent addition to the Enclave,
but as far as her experience goes, Earthpad has been nothing but kind and accepting of
her - and everyone else that's joined before her. She's very thankful, and looks up to
them for their open-mindedness, even she has problems not judging others.

They don't have the closest relationship, but she enjoys spending time with them
nonetheless. She's very unfamiliar with the group she was born into, since it fell apart
when she was still very young, and loves to listen to their stories and memories of what
the Enclave used to be seasons ago. They'll often patrol the territory together, and chat
about what they remember from those times.
Username;; Alucardigan
Cat Name;; Ptarmiganwish
Gender;; female
Age;; 29 moons
Clan;; Valin Enclave
Rank;; Member / Meie

125 words
Last edited by Alucardigan on Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:01 pm

Username;; .:Nerdbriittle:.
Cat Name;; Roseshade
Gender;; (Trans) Male
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; Voyagerclan
Rank;; Iapetus (Medicine Cat)

Prompt;;
Roseshade was organizing the stores of medicine in the den with Waspthroat keeping him in good company. They often talked about many things- from their duties to recent personal events. On this particular day, however, he was taken by surprise by a question Waspthroat had brought up.

"Well, what do you think of Crowstar?" She had asked.

"In terms of?" He stopped organizing, his tail flickering on the ground.

"Do you think he's a good Titan? Just in general, I guess." She shrugged.

"You know what I think? I don't think he was ever meant to be a Titan. Dewstar only picked him because he was the only Helene who could lead at the time, since Buckfang died, and you couldn't. He doesn't listen to the Pandoras, he doesn't listen to you and me, and he resents both of us for no good reason!" He hissed.

"He's immature, disrespectful, and he treats being a Titan as if he's being punished, rather than as a high honor. One of these days that'll be his and the whole clan's downfall!" His eyes were dark with anger as he turned to look at her.

"That's what I think of him." Roseshade spat.

[199/200]

Terms:
Titan- Leader
Helene- Warrior
Pandora- Senior Warrior
Last edited by SHARKGVTS on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:04 pm

Username;; SpotSong
Cat Name;; Violet
Gender;; She-Cat
Age;; 30 Moons
Clan;; Burnclan
Rank;; Huntress

Prompt;;

Violet is very unsure of her leader Discord. He is cruel, malicious and isn’t exactly the nicest to she-cats. She finds him a disgrace to cats and yet she can’t not follow him. His power is alluring and that confidence he radiates feels toxic but welcoming to her. She wishes she was never roped into joining such a weird group of bitter cats...and yet at the same time if it wasn’t for Discord she wouldn’t be living. As cruel as he can be...he has a heart. And that’s what makes her follow him and respect him as a leader, but also giving him distance. Can’t be too careful.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:13 pm

Username;; Ladyskittels
Cat Name;; Stonepaw
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 24 moons
Clan;; Glacial Blizzard Clan
Rank;; Member

Prompt;;
198/ 200

Stonepaw, who is a very open minded she-cat, settled into life with Cinderpaw as her leader fairly quickly. When they first met, she felt comfortable with the female leader. Then, the leader started to open up about themself and Stonepaw learned that the leader identified as non-binary. That was quite a new concept for the young calico to wrap her head around. If she were going to base her thoughts of her leader solely on her feelings of their gender, she wouldn't feel confident at all. But, the she-cat willed herself to look past that fact and to consider the rest of the cat her leader was. As a leader, they were calm and confident and seldom filled the air with unneeded chatter, a quality that was rare nowadays. Cinderpaw preferred to focus on details and facts before making a decision about something, disliking when feelings clouded their judgement. If emotion was involved in a matter, they would wait for a cooldown period before reconsidering.

All this considered, Stonepaw was more than confident in her leader's abilities. She felt comfortable enough to fully relax when in the presence of someone else for the first time in her life.
Last edited by Ladyskittels on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLilLeopard » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;

tba
WIP

Tele || Them/They || Artist
th | da | artfight | art shop
contact me at вσχ'ѕ тєℓє#9288 on discord or pm me!
currently in the IST (GMT+7) time zone so responses may be delayed
TheLilLeopard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Username;; rescue2001
Cat Name;; CederPelt
Gender;; female
Age;; 37 moons
Clan;; [url]Moonlight Clan[/url]
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
CederPelt doesn't care for Nightmouse just for the fact that she is so young but she does respect her. CederPelt does wish Nightmouse was older or had more experience with leading but so far CederPelt thinks Nightmouse is doing an ok job so far, it does help that Nightmouse is only leading a small clan which helps her build leadership skills. CederPelt thinks Nightmouse has good potential though but she does know that she will make mistakes once in a while, hopefully they just aren't too bad.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Username;; Viktor Nikiforov
Cat Name;; Eagleclaw
Gender;; Female
Age;; 56 moons
Clan;; Thornclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; While Eagleclaw once trusted her leader with her entire being, she no longer does. Eagleclaw likes to believe that she thinks for herself but really, she just follows the belief of her brother, including his view of their leader, Thistlestar.

She views the leader as untrustworthy and conniving, always looking out for himself and his family before this clan. She does not agree in the way that he just allows for loners and other clans to walk through the territory, even providing them with food. Every time they stop, she sees the hackles raised of her brother and feels anger at Thistlestar for even making him this uncomfortable.

She prays to starclan for his death, hoping that the deputy will lead the clan to a new light, a better era where strangers are feared and not accepted.
Last edited by Elliad. on Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Koiberry
Gender;; Female
Age;; 27 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Deputy

Prompt;;
Koiberry shares a positive relationship with her leader, and they work very well together. While she is the more “leader-like” cat of the two, able to create strong battle plans and handle stress well, she couldn’t do it without Harestar, as he is the leader and should carry out all of these plans when the time for them to be used comes. Harestar is a childish cat, and she is quite the opposite, so it’s thought that there would often be arguments, however, most of the arguments they could have are not held around her clanmates. Both cats are overall mature, and work very well together and try to not argue around their clanmates.
So, Koiberry, overall, dislikes her leader’s personality but likes his leadership and works well with him.
Last edited by Trickz on Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:03 am

Username;; Diamond pet
Cat Name;; Shadewing
Gender;; Female
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; MoonClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; (93 words)
When she first met Owlstar, Shadewing doubted that she could ever follow this young upstart she-cat. But eventually, Shadewing came to see Owlstar’s competence and loyalty to her clanmates, which gave Shadewing a certain respect for her. The two don’t always agree with each other, but Shadewing will accept Owlstar’s judgement, and Owlstar is always willing to give Shadewing an opportunity to voice her opinions. Owlstar and Shadewing are good friends and are a good team. Shadewing feels Owlstar is a good leader, and will only develop into an even greater one.
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me