♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ///// » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:11 am

PM me please, it's not about me , it's about one of my friends.
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:44 am

Halographic wrote:months ago, last year, my boyfriend liked someone else at the start of our relationship. he liked her for quite a few months, and kept lying about not liking her. i know it's not the worst thing to like someone else while in a relationship, but it still hurt obviously.
this girl is one of my friends at school.. and his partner for one of the subjects (although said subject is ending this year). she's never at school because she's sick, but i'm still scared that he might like her (that's just me being paranoid though)

me and my boyfriend have been talking about it, and we've kind of came to the conclusion to tell her that he liked her and stuff.. because i feel that it would just help me get it all off my chest and actually give me peace of mind.
but i'm absolutely terrified that when i tell her, she'll do something with that information (like try to make a move on him or something..) i trust him but i don't trust her. i don't even know her that well because she's off so much. i'm so scared, i don't know if i should tell her or not or if telling her would benefit us or what

hh-

It's your choices, the both of you, but tbh, I don't really see why you would tell her? Exactly what benefit is that supposed to bring? It seems like you're trying to punish yourself or something by driving them together. If you trust him, then it's time to let this go. There's no way this can be an enjoyable relationship with you worried he's going to leave or get stolen away all the time. You need to just take some time to be with him and enjoy being with him. You can't control the future, but you can control the present. Enjoy what you have. Be in this relationship.

If you really feel this is somehow going to give you closure, then go ahead. But whether your boyfriend likes her or not, she is not a part of your relationship, and this isn't information she is owed or anything. And what do you expect her to do with the information? What an awkward spot to put all three of you in. JMHO
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:26 pm

The cutest boy came in to work today and asked me to make him a spicy Italian, my lovely coworker was like “I got it from here” I’m like but girl this boy I just have to make his sandwich you don’t understand 😐 he works at an oil place, night crew. I hope he comes in again while I’m working at WM, I’m gonna ask him to see a movie or something 😏 My coworker was like “you think he’s cute don’t you?” I was like “GIRL YES 🤤” is it unprofessional to do things like that at work? I don’t really go anywhere, I just stay home when I’m not working and I don’t really like going out 😥
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:06 pm

Had my first kiss today...I was looking forward to it, but it felt...wrong? We were cuddling, and he finally kissed me, but it didn't feel right. It was such a weird feeling, and I just dunno why I feel this way. I feel kinda guilty, and a little dirty. But then after all that, I wanna do it again? I'm so confused, and I wish I knew what was wrong with me. If anybody knows what's up or can relate, would you consider PMing me? I'd appreciate the help...
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit
link
link
link
link
link
╚══════════════╝

Shiny Sylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesong » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:09 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
Pinesong wrote:So um, this is for my friend who needs relationship advice:

Y= my friend
J= her crush

So three years ago, my friend group found out that J liked my friend Y. It wasn't that much of a big deal because at this point, Y liked someone else. At the begging of last year, Y started to like J. Throughout the year they began getting closer and started becoming really good friends. Y started liking him on and off until the end of last year (ish). Then she started crushing on him BIG time. Everyone knows that they like each other and they have told each other that they like each other, it's just that nothing ever happens between them. Y really wants something to happen and she wants to start dating but J doesn't 'want to start dating anyone yet' just because they're young and everything. From my point of view, they're actually really comfortable around eachother and actually get on so well. I guess they're just tuning right now. Y gets really frustrated sometimes and doesn't understand why they can't just date already. I mean, J has told her himself that he 'really likes her', and hangs around Y all the time. It's things like this that Y just doesn't get. That he's liked her for 3 years and still doesn't want to go anywhere. I guess she does just have to respect J's opinions but they're getting so much closer but nothing seems to be happening for her.

Just looking for some advice on what she should do/think?

I think if he's not ready to date yet, she shouldn't torture herself by sitting here bemoaning that they're not dating while getting closer to him and not getting what she wants. I would suggest that she find a new activity/hobby/sport/volunteer activity. Get out there and do something fun and fulfilling that she likes, just for herself. I actually think J is making a mature decision in not wanting to date yet. Your friend should make an equally mature decision in finding something else to fill her life with, at least for right now. Dating isn't the end all, be all of life. And if she's really ready to date and is really old enough to do so, there's no use sitting here crying over someone who has said no. There's plenty of life out there to live!

Thanks so much! Will deliver this advice asap c:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Pinesong
I'm interested in arts,
warrior cats, and many other things
always looking for friends so
feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pinesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoern » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Okay, so, I like this boy named Derik. He's so funny and sweet and kind etc, etc. And I have looked him for about a year now and even told him that. But just last month, he told me he liked someone else. And I was so sad, but I eventually let it go. But, the point is, idk what to do to remain friends until I work up the courage to ask him to date me. Ik he likes me as a friend.
mwah <3
Zoern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoern » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:28 pm

And is it bad that literally every song reminds me of Derik? Even if it's only 1 line or 1 word.
mwah <3
Zoern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:34 pm

S=My Girlfriend
F=My Bff
O=My Old Crush
Basic Info- Im a girl XD

I Recently confessed to everyone i was bisexual and it turned out someone i knew was to, she was beautiful and after about a month we got to know each other better until she asked me out. Of corse I agreed and we are still together today! My bff got jealous (she is straight) cus i hadn't told her at the time i was going out with S and she thought we were bffs and i had abandoned her (she did know I'm bisexual though). I finally told her and i thought her reaction would be bad but instead she was very supportive! I went out with this girl for like a year and then i noticed my old crush get close to her. At the time i thought he was just being friendly but then i stared to notice he would 'touch' her.. Luckily S tried to get away from him. O tried to 'hit it up' with me but i slapped him XD He still tries to get my gf off me though. What should i do about him?
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pjnk » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:30 pm

update on the very long story i posted abt 10 days ago
kyle: my 2nd ex
jake: my 1st ex
millie: my best friend
the other people aren't relevant lol

last weekend millie had a winter showcase dance on and she told me to sneak backstage to watch her and the other people dance so i did. it was a school dance showcase, and, unfortunately for me, jake does dance so he was obviously there :roll:
when it came to the point where millie's dance was on, her, a few other people and jake went on stage. the entire time jake was facing my way on stage (i was in the wings watching) he looked at me whenever he could and jeez it was awkward cause i don't think he was meant to be looking.
after the dance millie and i went into the hall (the performances were still going) and jake happened to be there. i was sitting in the middle of a circle on the floor and millie was standing with me. she calls "jake! get over here!" and jake literally walks over and i look at millie like what are you doing udshjji and he stands right next to me and millie literally says "have you guys talked since the breakup?"
i was like uhhh because it had been 3 months and he says "well we've texted once or twice" and millie's like "are you guys friends now?" and he looks at me and says "i am if you are" and millie's like "oooooooooooo" and um that was the end of that

the next day (monday) i just happened to move to 32e let's call it lol, all my friends are in that class including jake and kyle so thats awks but it is what it is
anyhoo just a normal day right? we had 2 MATHS TESTS IN ONE PERIOD, YES 2 and since we were in these classrooms dc02 and dc03 which are connected, and since dc02 wasn't being used our fun fun fun (not) teacher decided to split us up! i got moved to dc02 along with one of my close friends and like 3 other girls, who all sat in the front and this one other kid who sat at the end in the middle. my close friend and i sat at the back a desk away from each other (because we have to be at least a desk away from anyone else) and guess who sits a desk away from me?

kyle

so i try not to be awkward and eventually kyle finishes the test in like 5 mins? my close friend (let's call her mia) and i just look at each other like what and i whisper to kyle "have you already finished?" and he's like yeah
kyle and i start talking and like smiling and so we're on pretty good terms now c:
but
it doesn't end there
get some popcorn kids

on friday aka 2 days ago we had the day off so i went to my friends house (let's call her violet) for a sleepover. we were really bored so we ended up calling a bunch of people including jake but he didn't answer. about an hour later he texts me saying sorry i was at dance practice or something idk and i'm like k its fine and the rest of the night we didn't talk
friday morning i had to be home early so at 12 i caught the bus home. as soon as i got on the bus jake texted me saying why did you call me and i said "because i was bored" and he's like "why only me"
"it wasn't only you i called everyone"
"ok"
he then started making small talk and i just replied with small answers and an hour later i'm home and he's like we've been texting for an hour and i'm like ya

it was awks
anyhoo HERE'S THE TEA

so when i was on the bus he texted me saying "did kyle even take you on a date" and
"yeah we went on a few"
"where to"
":insert place here:"
"like we did"
"... yeah"
:!: :!: :!:

so um wish me luck for monday any advice?

now all my emotions are all cause of you
pjnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:09 am

B: ex-friend, very jealous of me for some reason?, hates me because I'm close with M
    M: friend?, distant cold solitary introverted (not just to me, to everyone except a select few)

So I liked M for a while, it kinda made me feel awful but I wouldn't admit it. I knew B liked him and she's a.. special type of person and she was obviously going to get him, she's just really bold with relationships and her feelings I guess? It really hurt seeing them together and I went to a dark place the whole time they were dating; I convinced myself that they both hated me, but in actuality B saw me as competition for M and pushed me out of their lives as much as possible. After they broke up I apologized to M (which was sorted out- they didn't hate me, just me being a child) and we started talking some. Then they got together, just for B to think she was too good for M and leave him again; But now she's craaazy over him and literally crys once every week thinking about him even a year later.

And during that span of a year he and I started talking about 9 months ago, he got a little scary because he knew I liked him and knew I would do a lot just because I wanted him to like me. I have a lot of memories just stuck in my head from me and him hanging out, and they make me sad because I feel like I lost something that could have been great if it had been at a better time. BUT, anyways, I stopped talking to him and started talking to my current boyfriend because he would constantly ignore me if friends were around and he kept avoiding the question about dating me, though he said he liked me he apparently wanted to wait till I was out for summer. He would tell me things, just for me to joke about those things to his friends and his friends being like "what? no hes not afraid of commitment". I started dating my boyfriend and I forgot about M for a while-

That is until I got into the car crash with him and his friends. We were headed out of state to a Sm4sh Tournament at this start of this month and we hit a semi, long story short we're all fine but I was so scary. He comforted me a lot and got me a "sorry-I-almost-killed-you" gift. I can't really stop thinking about him and I can't help but think that maybe if we go a lot slower and we set boundaries it might work. He's got a lot of cool interests I wanna know about, and sometimes he asks how I'm doing like he cares (which he wouldn't do if he didn't, he's kinda like that). I went to his house to get my shoes, which he found in the wrecked car a few days later when he went to sell the scrap bc it was totaled, and he showed me Xenoblade and gave me some Pokémon cards. I thought he might just give me the shoes and tell me to go- but he invited me to DM him on Twitter whenever I see cool stuff he might like and he talked some about his job and stuff. We were sitting on the steps to his house literally touching our entire sides together so close, it reminded me of in December when he would come over and watch 13 Reasons Why and cuddle me.

And on top of all these signs that he's alright with being close with me, my boyfriend is increasingly annoying me. He acts like his age a lot (a few years difference), which is to be expected, and I'm getting really irritable and aggressive sometimes. I know it's me that's the problem, with my no patience and inability to understand from his POV. But his family is starting to feel like it's crushing me too- his mom's awful selfish and thinks she can ground him at my house (in the process also punishing me for no good reason?), his siblings love me a lot but they love me so much that I feel like I have to be there for them, and his dog is the purest little thing so what would she think if I started to doubt him and I? I feel like I HAVE to stay here and I HAVE to act happy for all these people, but I don't even know if I like him that much as of rn- I think if we were a little older maybe but rn there's too much of a maturity gap. It kinda feels like I'm an unpaid baby sitter when I go over sometimes? He knows how I feel about M and he knows how un-myself I've been recently.

What do I do? I know B might literally stab me if she finds out any of this. I know my boyfriend will be crushed, since I'm his first real girlfriend. I know his family will hate me. But I also know that M won't leave my head and all these signs that are much too nice for him- he's such a distant solitary blunt person and him being so friendly is throwing me off. I know my past experiences with M left me feeling meek and vulnerable like a child.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i