Time spent 2 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars Breeding #745 | Hollyheart x Harvey

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:48 am

Left wrote:Name:
Clan:
Description: strawberry pink (genetically red)
spotted tabby with low white
[C] tongue, whiskers, eye shape, eyelashes, ear tufts
[UC] unnatural eye color, long tail, med fur
[R] unusual coloring
Owner: Swishy & Broken
Right wrote:Name:
Clan:
Description: baby pink/hot pink (genetically cinnamon)
rosette torbie with low white
[C] whiskers, eye shape, eyelashes, pupil, ear tufts
[UC] muzzle, long tail, med fur
[R] unusual coloring
Owner: SilentMelody
These kittens may grow on 3/27. Eye colors may change as they grow.
x2 UE edits were applied, 1 each
Last edited by canadianhowl on Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars Breeding #745 | Hollyheart x Harvey

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:49 am

2 perfectly pink kittens sit right in front of you. They seem so sweet and loving!
Well no wonder because these orphans were born on Valentine’s Day!
Would you be willing to take home these adorable pink babies?

Top Left
Who is this cat’s role model?

Top Right
Who would this cat cheer up?

Max of 500 words, any other attachment like art is fine

Ends 3/6 at 11:59pm MST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which Kitten:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:51 am

oh my god . pink kittens i am coming for u

Username: feverrr
Which Kitten: top left
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: the glade
Last edited by feverrr on Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
th - stars - pfp
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:10 am

Username: riverotter
Which Kitten: top right!
Cat Name: aumora
Clan: mireclan
Prompt: here here
Last edited by riverotter on Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:30 am

very veyr big makr ee

𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑, 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄
━━━━━━━━━[ Image ]━━━━━━━━━
[ woes. he/they. plural. ]
a very tired bunch of folks that's mostly
inactive outside of stars. please contact
us elsewhere if you need anything urgent.
[ stars. th. ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:51 am

Mark
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:09 pm

Username: Macabre.
Which Kitten: Top Left
Cat Name: CherryStep
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: Who is this cat’s role model?

CherryStep looks up to SpiderStar. She wants to be the next leader of BirchClan. She saw the ability of leadership to shape a better future. Filled with determination and passion, CherryStep was already taking her first steps towards a future where she hoped to make a difference as the leader. She was already practicing hunting and fighting, in preparation to become the best warrior in the clan.
Word Count: 67
Last edited by Macabre. on Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:59 pm

Username: Hazelfang
Which Kitten: Left
Cat Name: Juniper
Clan: Kin of the Vixen
Prompt:
Juniper found it hard to fit in some days. Not only was he an orphan with no family amongst the Kin. He was also a bright and very noticeable pink color. Although his Kin were accepting of him, especially with the approval from the Sybil Superior, he felt distant around most of them. As if he was an outsider looking in.

There was, however, one cat who he felt unconditionally welcomed with. One cat who never looked at him weird or confused or even questioning. One who was always accepting from the moment he was brought to the Kin. This cat was Lostwind and Juniper wants nothing more than to be just like him.

Lostwind has become like an adoptive father to him and Juniper is considered his little pink shadow. Wherever Lostwind goes within the camp, the kit is close behind. Eager to learn every little thing he does. Lostwind finds it charming. He himself is an orphan who was adopted by the Guardian Legatus, Dovecloud, and he remembers how especially fond of her he was in his kit-days. To him, he is grateful he can help another kit as he was helped. Plus, he would be lying if he said he doesn’t adore the young kit.

“So, do you think we will be fighting any dogs today?”, the kit flexed his tiny claws in and out eagerly, “I have been practicing my fighting moves!” The pair were sitting right outside the camp walls as Lostwind was performing his guardian duties. Typically, kits aren’t allowed outside of the camp so young, but an exception was made for the eager kit. Especially considering how it would be nearly impossible to stop little Juniper.

The older tom let out a chuckle, “I don’t imagine we will be seeing any dogs today.” For a moment, the kit looked disheartened, so he added quickly, “But it doesn’t hurt to be ready for anything. How about you show me those moves?”

The kit nodded eagerly, jumping up from his spot quickly to face Lostwind. He crouched, his tail swaying to and fro before leaping forward, swatting his sheathed paws in the air. He landed back on his paws before rolling over onto his side, kicking his legs in the air rapidly. After doing that for a few moments, he jumped right back up, his eyes gleaming. “I practiced with the other kits and not one has beat me in a fight!”

Lostwind chuckled once more, “Scary! You are quite the vicious little fighter.”

The kit’s eyes brighten even more, his ears perking straight up, “You really think so, dad?” Realizing what he said, he flattened his ears and looked down at his paws sheepishly. “I-I mean, Lostwind. I’m sorry.”

The older tom purred gently and rubbed his head against the young kit, “No need to apologize, son.” Juniper looked up quickly, the glow in his eyes instantly returning as his tail swayed back and forth joyously behind him.

496 words

Username: Hazelfang
Which Kitten: Right
Cat Name: Poppy
Clan: Kin of the Vixen
Prompt:
The young cat’s ears perked up, her eyes darting towards the entrance. Her friend was trudging into the camp, nudging away the tendrils from the opening so she could fully walk in. Poppy noticed she was empty-pawed and absolutely covered in thorns and dirt. Without any further hesitation, she rushed towards her friend. “You’re back! I was so worried!” Her eyes flicked up and down, taking in the state her friend was in. “What happened to you?”

Puddleswirl let out a frustrated grunt, “What do you think? I failed again,” her shoulders slumped as she let out a defeated whimper. “I don’t know how I will ever be as good as Pondmoss…”

The small pink cat’s ears folded back, her heart aching for her dear friend. She works so hard to prove to everycat that she is as skilled as her littermate. No cat ever seems to notice her efforts.

“Nonsense! It was just bad luck. I am sure it will go well next time,” she tried to cheer her friend up, only getting another grunt back in response. Poppy looked away, feeling dejected, before coming up with an idea. She knew just how she could cheer the disappointed servus up. “Hey, Puddleswirl! Do you think you can walk with me to the pond? I am feeling a little thirsty.”

“I really don’t fee-”

“Oh come on! I promise it’ll be quick, come on!” she nudged her friend quickly, herding her to the entrance of the camp once more. Begrudgingly, her friend followed her out of the camp and over to the nearby pond.

Once there, Poppy turns around to face her friend with her tail flying up excitedly. “Okay! I lied! But I want to show you something and you have to promise to not tell any cat at all?”

Puddleswirl looks at her confused, “What are you going on about?”

The pink softpaw stomped her paw into the ground, “You’ll see, just promise! Pleeeease?” she asked pleadingly.

The other she-cat let out a sigh and nodded, “Okay, okay. I promise.”

Poppy nodded excitedly, a smile spreading on her face as she lifted her paw and slowly closed her eyes. As she did, a soft pink light began to emanate from her paw. Its warmth spread onto the ground beneath them where a patch of grass began to rustle. After a few moments, the stem of a flower began to grow from the grass. The stem grew taller and small yellow petals began to sprout from the bud. Soon enough, a beautiful yellow flower fully bloomed before their eyes. It shined in the moonlight like a mini dazzling sun. Poppy opened her eyes to meet her own friend’s eyes that were wide with disbelief and wonder. Her tail swished side-to-side, incredibly pleased with herself. The two stood there for a few moments, as Puddleswirl just took in the incredible miracle she witnessed. Completely forgetting about the terrible day she had earlier.

494 words
Last edited by Hazelfang on Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:48 am, edited 18 times in total.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:46 pm

Username: Mercuré
Which Kitten: left
Cat Name: Kimunga (Ki)
Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
Prompt:

Kimangu awoke different, pink.

She had heard the tale of Ndosi, who had awoken purple and had consulted with the Mvidi, eventually venturing into the jungle to receive a vision. She was alarmed, of course, but also felt a thrum of excitement pulse through her. Maybe it was her turn to receive a vision!

She ran (pranced really) to look for Ndosi, earning stares along the way. I’m pink! She thought. I’m different now!

She found Ndosi eating a fresh hunt and she stood behind him, shifting from paw to paw with excitement, unsure how to tell him. She eventually remembered of course he could just see for himself so she ran in front. “Look Ngunza Ndosi! Look! Look!”

Ndosi dropped his prey in shock. Another kit so soon. Another unnatural colored cat. Maybe this was one of the gifts the spirits talked about. He was wary, the visions he still had could be terrifying at times and he didn’t want little Ki’ to have to go through that. Still he put on a big smile, not wanting to scare her. “You’re pink!”

“I know!” She exclaimed back with the excitement only a kit can muster. She then suddenly paused, “Wait… what now?”

“Now we go to the Mvidi,” Ndosi said, “It is important to see what the Ntomi’s think.”

And so the whole affair happened for a second time. Ndosi watched as Ki’ waded into the pool. She glanced at him nervously, her previous excitement gone and Ndosi put on a big smile to reassure her.

“Kimunga, the spirits have decided to grant you a gift.” Mukoko Ngò solemnly stated, “You have been granted the gift of miracles.”

Murmurs and shocked gasps went through the crowd of cats. Ndosi sighed with relief. Ki’ wouldn’t have to deal with any horrifying nightmares of the possible future like he had.

“That is not all” Mukoko Ngò said, quickly getting all of the cats’ attention, “the spirits advise that Ngunza Ndosi advise her and teach her to hone her gift.”

Ndosi was shocked. He barely knew what to do with his! But he was determined not to fail Ki’

Ki’ bounded through the water to him. “This is going to be so much fun!”

Username: Mercuré
Which Kitten: right
Cat Name: Disumu
Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
Prompt:

(several years later)

Kimangu sat in the middle of the clearing, fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. She couldn’t do it. Her miracles had failed her. She heard a noise behind her emerge from the bushes but she couldn’t bring herself to turn around and check.

Disumu approached Kimangu from behind and softly and slowly put a paw on her back. Kimangu couldn’t help but lean in, her tears continuing to flow.

“Hey. I want to show you something.” Disumu said gently.

Kimangu slowly got up and followed Disumu, eyes on the ground in dismay the whole time.

“Look up”

There in front of her was a blooming garden filled with flowers from the region and beyond, with butterflies flitting to and thro between the plants.

“What is this?” Kimangu asked in disbelief

“I may not be able to perform miracles like you but I wanted to do something. I hope you like it”

Kimangu wiped the last tears from her eyes, so touched that someone had cared and put all of this effort in. “Thank you”
Last edited by Mercuré on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:04 pm

Username: Swishy & Broken
    Which Kitten: Left
    Cat Name: Rosalind
    Clan: https://toyhou.se/Nirochii/characters/folder:4221734
    Prompt:
    363 words wrote:Incandescent playfully growled, swatting Rosalind's ear with her paw. "I'm a big scary mountain lion ready to pounce!" With an exaggerated growl, the plum warrior struck a hunting pose and booped Rosalind's nose. The young pink kitten's friendly purr slowed as she batted the older cat away. "Oh, come on Candy, your 'lions' and 'tigers' don't scare me anymore! Opaline said filling my ears with nonsense won't help me make my rainbows bigger." Her tiny mew trembled, fearing her gentle uncle would give up on her. Incandescent sighed, dropping the act, her gaze softening. "Opaline would never. He loves you." Rosalind pouted, "But it's been three moons, and I still don't know what my power is! It only took you one." A gentle reassurance calmed the kitten, tears welling in the corners of her eyes. "Rosalind, it was easy for me because my power is simple. Yours is unique, challenging, and beautiful. I've never seen a kitten create rainbows, let alone touch them." Incandescent wrapped her tail around the fluffy young kitten, comforting her. "You'll figure it out."
    --

Rosalind admires her older clan mate Incandescent more than any other cat. To her, Incandescent has always been there-- just a little older but never truly maturing. The two played nearly every other day, practicing her rainbow weaving and brainstorming silly songs for background music during their adventuring. Sure the point cat was a warrior now, but she still made time to return to the clan's main camp each day, she was always helping someone or guarding the hollow. Rosalind found it hard not to admire her, Candy took her duties seriously but maintained the carefree and expressive attitude she'd always bore so proudly during her apprentice years. The young pink cat hadn't seen the worst of the clan's fights when new powers threatened to topple the heirarchy, not yet anyways, but she'd heard plenty-- and Incandescent stood proudly against the traditions, refusing to fight for her position, rather earning it through her selfless acts each day. Rosalind saw the warrior's kindness, empathy, and love not as something weak (as the elders of the clan seemed to think) but as her strength, and she aspired to make her friend proud one day.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i