Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilks #979

Postby sprig » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:00 am

Merry (late) Christmas
- You can try out for up to 3 reindeer, but can only win 1.
- All reindeer from this set are siblings, and therefore cannot breed to one another.
- No extensions will be given on any of the reindeer.

BLITZEN
NR / Harness
C / Eye
C / Tongue
UC / Hair
UC / Tail
R / Antlers

She looks almost exactly like her oldest brother Dasher — does anyone ever comment on it? Does it bother her?
Max. 200 words. / End date: Feb 25

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilks #979

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:12 am

Username: Rescue2001
Name: Blizten
Prompt: So far no one has really commented on their similarities but she would really not mind it if someone did for the fact that she idolizes her big brother. She is always watching him so she can learn how her big brother works and how she can be more like him. She is very good at not being noticed by her big brother when she does do this though which makes her giggle somtimes.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:39 pm

Username: BadgerBuddies
Name: Storm
Prompt:
Most girls probably wouldn’t be too keen on being repeatedly mistaken for their older brother. They’d probably question “am I not feminine enough? Am I not beautiful?”, but for Storm, that wasn’t what was important. She prided herself on looking like her older brother. When people mistook her for the bull, she always felt secure, as if nobody would mess with her, thinking that she was Dasher instead. It was well known that Dasher was the strongest of the siblings, being the oldest. With Storm being the baby, it also boosted her ego to be compared to her big brother.

When she was younger, it was quite obvious due to size difference that she was in fact, her, the baby of the family. Storm was always treated as such, as if she was too petite or fragile or delicate to do anything. The heifer always hated it; it felt patronizing. When she went through her growth spurt and Buttermilks outside of her immediate family began to mix her up with her brother, she finally felt like she was being seen as an equal to her siblings, and it felt good too.

(191)
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:38 am

Username: charlieputh
    Name: blitzen
    Prompt: a lot of other moos comment on the similarities between blitzen and her oldest brother dasher - but she doesn't really mind it. quite the opposite actually, she looks up to him in every way and is rather proud if others say 'you look a lot like dasher!' or 'you are clearly siblings!' plus, dasher is quite popular and almost everyone likes him and thinks he's handsome, so blitzen prides herself a lot in looking like him.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:35 pm

Username: fawn-
Name: Blitzen
Prompt:
Blitzen sometimes gets annoyed when others say she looks like her older brother. In her opinion, Dasher is the one who looks like her! Yes she is the younger one but that doesn't mean she has to emulate him.
After being confused many times with her older brother, Blitzen purposely took great care to grown her horns out and fluff up her tail in order to make it obvious she is the more careful and attentive one. Now the compliments she hears of how nice she looks encourage her to be herself. She prefers this to being compared all the time. "Dasher this", "Dasher that", she is Blitzen!
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:01 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Name: Posey
Prompt:
When Posey was very small she used to be thrilled upon being compared to her eldest brother, as in her eyes? He was everything she ever wanted and needed, her favourite sibling. Tragically those comparisons simply kept coming even as she grew, sending poor Posey's happiness down to the depths. With those comparisons came high expectations and the always expected comments of "why can't you be more like him?" And while she loved her brother with all of her heart, Posey just couldn't take it and distanced herself from Dasher. Such simple comments severely damaged the relationship between the siblings.

It just, hurt too much that she wasn't good enough for some and it hurt even more when she actually began to believe she wasn't good enough to be his baby sister. Dasher was devastated to see her turn away from him and it severely damaged their previously stellar relationship. At some point, she simply snapped and lashed out, hurling pent-up anger-filled words at surprised innocents. Posey had been greatly surprised when Dasher himself arrived and simply cradled her close as he had always done when she was still small without a single negative word in regards to her actions
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:09 am

BadgerBuddies wrote:Username: BadgerBuddies
Name: Storm
Prompt:
Most girls probably wouldn’t be too keen on being repeatedly mistaken for their older brother. They’d probably question “am I not feminine enough? Am I not beautiful?”, but for Storm, that wasn’t what was important. She prided herself on looking like her older brother. When people mistook her for the bull, she always felt secure, as if nobody would mess with her, thinking that she was Dasher instead. It was well known that Dasher was the strongest of the siblings, being the oldest. With Storm being the baby, it also boosted her ego to be compared to her big brother.

When she was younger, it was quite obvious due to size difference that she was in fact, her, the baby of the family. Storm was always treated as such, as if she was too petite or fragile or delicate to do anything. The heifer always hated it; it felt patronizing. When she went through her growth spurt and Buttermilks outside of her immediate family began to mix her up with her brother, she finally felt like she was being seen as an equal to her siblings, and it felt good too.

(191)

Congratulations -- adding the halter now.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me