Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars V.2 • Prompts

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon May 11, 2020 2:17 pm

x
Main threadEvent pageToken trade inTreetop StargazingGames of chanceSplat boardPrompts
x
x

Welcome to the prompts page-- an area where you will be able to develop your clan
in exchange for toadstools and berries (this event's currency!) (:

Please wait until the leader of this game posts before starting some shenanigans !
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Tue May 12, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Spring Event

Postby Alledowaya » Tue May 12, 2020 12:54 pm

Welcome to Prompts! Here is all the info you will need!

ImageImage

Each prompt will be up for 24 hours, you may do either art or writing for the prompt not both. To gain Imagetoadstools you will need to complete 500 words or 1 full-body, lined, colored piece with a background.

For each 500 words or completed art piece you will gain 1 Imagetoadstool per day. This means you can only get 1 toadstool per prompt!

Do not edit or make a new post once the timer has gone off, your post will not be counted for any berries or toadstools.

ImageBerries are rolled for each daily prompt, just participating in the prompts will net you some rolled berries! Minimum 50 words, or a clean sketch.

ImageBerries are also rolled individually, so you may gain more or less than another player, this is intentional, don't fret!

PROMPT 6:
Your prompt today is to describe your leader's ancestry/family. That could be drawing their parents, writing about their grandparents love story, their siblings when fighting. Or you can be even super technical about it, writing about the genetics in your leader's family line, how you got to this specific cat. You could even draw out their entire family tree if you so chose! Have fun, this prompt will be up for 2 days.

Code: Select all
[u]PROMPT 2[/u]
Username:
Clan: (if you don't have a clan yet just put n/a!)
Word count: (if art put n/a!)
Prompt:

Last edited by Alledowaya on Wed May 20, 2020 8:24 am, edited 14 times in total.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue May 12, 2020 2:15 pm

PROMPT 1
    Username: swishy & broken
    Clan: duskclan
    Word count:
    Prompt:
    during the start of spring, the clan cats normally tend to go out and adventure more often. they break into groups that may be gone for days on end, but hopefully they return-- maybe even with some new friends. one of the most interesting reasons why this happens is to break up the clan so bears or badgers don't find the camp and think "oh an easy meal".

[ 68 words
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Wed May 13, 2020 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Tue May 12, 2020 3:21 pm

PROMPT 1
Username: endlessechoes
Clan: Tribe Of Endless Water
Word count: 384 words
Prompt:

Storm Season

Blue sat in the camp's clearing, her expression grave as the wind whipped through her fur. The sky was torn through with lightning, and as thunder boomed the Starwalker swore she could feel the earth vibrate beneath her paws. Her Kaiora, Zinnia, sat beside her, the she-cat's usual warm expression instead replaced with worry. The rest of the Kati were scrambling around camp in an attempt to strengthen the last of the dens with bramble and palm fronds, but it wouldn't do much good. They'd probably have quite the mess to clean up in the morning no matter what they tried. The tribe's annual storms were quite brutal. Luckily the storm wasn't a hurricane, or else they'd be miles deep in the mainland right about now.

On stormy nights like these, the tribe did their best to patch up the camp in preparation, but this storm had taken them by surprise. Blue still wasn't the best weather predictor, curse the ancestors for instead deciding to drill their native language into her brain. Pxasik. Why couldn't they teach her anything useful?

It had been Blue's mate, Riptide, who had been in charge of the preparations. And from the looks of it, it was going as well as it could. On stormy nights like these, there was really nothing the cats could do. However, they all did huddle and sleep in the Kaiora's den, as it was beneath the roots of the most secure fig tree Blue had ever seen. It'd weathered the worst of their storms. As the Starwalker surveyed the sky, she decided it was about time to head in, too. The rain was beginning to pelt the cats below, and hail was imminent.

Blue stood.
"Alright everyone!" She shouted, her voice almost ripped away by the wind.
The cats heard her though, and began heading for the Kaiora's den, where Nutmeg and her kits already were. Poor Bluebell was completely terrified, while Otter and Cherimoya had to be wrestled inside the den.

The cats all bedded down together, their soft murmurs drowned out by the wind howling outside. It was quite cozy inside, however, and everyone eventually found themselves drifting off next to their loved ones. They weren't all together under the best of conditions, but at the very least they were together.

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RESPONSE TO 2020 SPRING EVENT PROMPT 001

Postby tula! » Tue May 12, 2020 3:34 pm

PROMPT 1

username: tula!
    clan: tribe of the red trees

prompt:

Alledowaya wrote:
    Is spring a special season for your clan? Do they have any holidays or fears that come from this time?

pfft. you mean besides kitten season? :p

word count: n/a
Last edited by tula! on Wed May 13, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Prompts

Postby ElizaChikatta » Tue May 12, 2020 4:37 pm

PROMPT 1
Username: ElizaChikatta
Clan: Owlclan
Word count: 568 Words
Prompt:
The clan often fears the presence of new predators entering their territory, but they have been blessed with a river that deters most predators from nearing the camp. Sentinels are always on the lookout at this time. It is also a celebration, however. Many queens begin to nest and have their kits in the spring. So cute and tiny, many cats celebrate these new queens and kits by decorating the nursery with flowers and leaves and whatever they think is pretty as long it is isn't valuable to the Seer, of course. Doeleap had once found a beautiful transparent rock that glittered in the sun she placed in the entrance for both the queens and kits to enjoy its projected shifting colors. These kits are most of the reason for the Sentinel's increased patrols and awareness, as most deaths of the clans are from predators, some even kits. Rain showers often and the semi-aquatic cats love to enjoy the rain and the puddles it creates, though the swelling currents of the rivers do become a concern for young apprentices. The clan also often has its Late Apprenticehood/Starpaw ceremony as well as a Sharpfang ceremony. While late apprentices and starpaws are not common, the clan is open in taking kittypets and other cats that wish to join the clan. More often than not, they are kittens, though the ages vary. Cats that join Owlclan late still require at least 6 moons of training, so this ceremony is, more often than not, for them. Sharpfang is a proud ceremony shared with the whole clan for cats that are achieving their full adulthood and receiving their honored name they will hold for the rest of their life from the Khan. While warriors are common, a Sentinel is a true honor, and the Seer and Khan will personally congratulate them with a celebratory hunt together with the new Sentinel. They will also receive the honor to attend their first Gathering right by the Khan's side.
Running with the Storm was also a more reckless tradition where the Sentinels and the Warriors could take their chances at lapping the whole territory in stormy weather. This was often done in pairs or a group of closer cats in order to strengthen their bonds or get over a past negative relationship. It is a dangerous endeavor, but due to a warning of caution always given by the Khan and Seer, not many cats have passed during this event.
"Stormbringer will build you, wash you anew, or strike you down." Silverstreak sneered at one of the arrogant apprentices, admonishing their bragging and taunting once they'd heard of the event. "It is your first Judgement."
There is also a good chance of a day when the Seer will disappear with two of the older, wiser Sentinels and return carrying more catnip than could ever be imagined. Lilacmoon will distribute it evenly first to the older cats with their apprentices then around to the younger towards the evening, allowing each cat time to enjoy it to the best of its capacity and still have some cats capable to hunt. The older Seer's face never faltered, and she would never give up the location of such stock to any cat. And no matter how much the other cats would prod, the Sentinels chosen would never tell or even go there without the Seer in fear of her wrath.
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 12, 2020 5:27 pm

PROMPT 1
    Username: SilentMelody
    Clan: Shoreclan
    Word count: 272 words
    Prompt:

Shoreclan cats are very fond of spring, and they try to celebrate it as much as they can. For the cats, it means that the ocean is warmer and the sun starts to come out. Everyone can swim and sun themselves. They have a tradition that was created not long ago in the middle of spring when the weather is hot enough for everyone to gather on the shore in the afternoon and race each other into the waves. Almost everyone participates because the majority of the clan loves swimming and being in the water. Then again, it'd be odd for a cat to dislike water if they live right next to it. Most of the cats are natural-born swimmers.

This tradition is meant to chase away the cold and all of the negativities. Spring signifies new life and new love, so the race into the water is a symbol of how eager the cats are to jump into positivity. It gives Shoreclan hope that things can get better and that the group can prosper as a whole. Although this is a new tradition, everyone appreciates it and participates in it.

Spring is also the time that new mates are formed, new kits are born or made into apprentices, and new apprentices are made into warriors. Sometimes Shellstar will do these ceremonies early for specific cats just because of the beginning of spring so they can be stronger in the season and learn to grow under a new name. The young ones really appreciate this, mainly so they can boast to their friends and tease them for not being the same age.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel furby » Wed May 13, 2020 1:21 am

PROMPT 1
Username: angel furby
Clan: orchidclan
Word count: 508 words
Prompt:

spring is always a good season for orchidclan, and a happy time for every cat. when the last snow falls, every cat is filled with excitement for what is to come. they are a small and developing clan; with only twelve cats and having been around for such a short period of time, they don’t have many holidays or traditions to celebrate.

however, one tradition they do celebrate is when the flowers in orchid fields begin to bloom, some cats may visit with their friends, family, or mates. they pick flowers of their favorite colors and weave flower crowns, necklaces, or bracelets out of them. generally two cats go together and each weave something for each other, then swap them as a sign of friendship or love. this is done mostly by apprentices or younger warriors, but many others enjoy this tradition as well!

spring is also the main season that cats will confess their love, or ask someone to be their mate. seeing as orchid fields are considered a ‘romantic’ area in orchidclan’s territory, it’s often used by cats when attempting to make any sort of move on their partner. whether it’s a pair of apprentices admitting they have feelings for each other or an old friend asking another to be their mate, you’ll often find pairs here after the flowers bloom.

between apprentices and mentors, orchid fields is also used more for training during the spring- and summer- time. apprentices in orchidclan are trained to be able to hunt and fight in such thick undergrowth- though most cats generally stick to the forest or river banks when hunting- using it to their advantage if an enemy is found on their territory.

aside from traditions celebrated in orchidclan, after a long and hard winter, any cat would be grateful for springtime! with the melting snow and various plants blooming, the prey starts reappearing and multiplying. of course, full bellies means happy cats!

of course, nothing can be all good! with change can come danger. with the weather warming up, patrols tend to notice more two-leg appearances. they’re generally seen in groups, or walking with their dogs; both are dangerous to orchidclan. considering their camp is easily seen by most predators, and a seemingly abandoned two-leg building, there’s always the fear that it may attract two-legs while they explore orchidclan’s territory. though it hasn’t happened yet, every cat must always keep an eye out during the warmer seasons for this.

overall, springtime is generally one of the favorite seasons among orchidclan. few cats prefer the colder seasons. despite the few negative things they must deal with, it’s an overwhelmingly positive time. after an unforgiving winter, nothing is better than flowers blooming, warm weather, and new prey running about the territory. this is when most cats are recruited to orchidclan, and often when most kits are brought into the world; both of those beginning in springtime and bleeding into the hotter summer seasons. most cats enjoy these times, and the last snowfall is a highly anticipated time all winter.
angel furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Wed May 13, 2020 6:15 am

PROMPT 1
    Username: emblo
    Clan: psithurism
    Word count: n/a
    Prompt: the clan has no specific springtime traditions, but with plentiful prey,
    toad is more lax, which allows for more peaceful naps! they're happy to indulge.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chipackerz » Wed May 13, 2020 10:04 am

PROMPT 1
Username: Chipackerz
Clan: Lynxclan
Word count: 539
Prompt:
Seeing as Newleaf is Lynxstar's favorite season, of course, she'd celebrate it! When it was just her alone in the forest, she didn't have the resources to make a big deal out of the turning of the weather. But now that her clan is growing she can finally celebrate it the way she always envisioned in her head. The festivities kick off with every cat going out to pick their favorite plants and flowers. Some warriors choose to make little models of their favorite prey items, as a way to honor them for giving their own lives to sustain the clan.

Once everyone is back from collecting materials, they all gather round to share-tongues while they craft decorative garlands, flower crowns, and more. This activity usually lasts well into the night and as it gets darker the elder warriors begin to tell stories of cats lost to mysterious circumstances. Cats going on solo patrols and never coming back, warriors that seemed to disappear from their nests overnight, and many more spooky tales. The next day brings even more joy as it's time to put up the decorations every cat made! They string garlands all over the barriers surrounding the camp, on the dens, and the fallen tree from which Lynxstar addresses the clan.

Flower crowns are given out to the special cats in the maker's life, may that be close friends, mates, or even siblings and kits. Lynxstar gives the clan the day off to rest and spend time enjoying the Newleaf weather. As kits and apprentices play games around camp, the senior warriors know to sleep as much as they can. For tomorrow brings endless hunting as they prepare for the banquet at the end of the final day of celebration. After their day of rest, Lynxstar wakes the clan bright and early.

So early that the sun hasn't peeked over the horizon yet. She gathers them underneath the fallen tree and gives out the agenda for the day. The first patrol gets sent out to collect as much prey as they can, once they come back another patrol is sent out. This routine repeats until sunset, with each patrol getting to rest until the other comes back. Prey is not eaten until the feast that night, instead, the warriors and apprentices are given traveling herbs to give them strength and to fill their bellies while they hunt throughout the day.

Finally, as the sun dips below the horizon, all the cats in camp patiently anticipate the arrival of the last patrol. As the final patrol enters the camp, the clan bursts out into cheers and yowls. The group sets their final pieces of prey on the overflowing fresh-kill pile as the medicine cat prays to Starclan for the blessing of the food. When the medicine cat is done the prey is devived out amongst the clan. Lynxstar leaps up onto the fallen tree again to say a few words.

Thanking the clan for all their hard work over the past three days and in all seasons. She finishes her speech by letting the cats dig into the prey before them. Like the previous night stories are shared, but unlike the ones told before these are happier tales.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo // Horse // INFP // Glass Animals
Warriors // Top Gun // TUA // Marvel
Adult // Bookworm // Artist // Sheep
nonbinary // aspiring large animal vet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes