Based on Click to view
Artist Rescue2001 [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#3425 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:30 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Slate Grullo tobiano with broken heart reverse brindle // Chestnut with heart Appaloosa and heart birdchatcher spots
Genetics: Ee/aa/DD/Tt + irregular markings + reverse brindle // ee/AA/nz/Lplp+Patrn2 + irregular markings + spots
Breeding Info:
Chestnut is dominant coat
Grullo is ressessive coat
Irregular markings will be rolled 3 times ( one for each different marking )
If the marking with the irregular markings do not pass then the irregular does not pass

This will be an unlimited impress me partner comp, but there are a couple of requirements, you have to tell me their relationship with the other horse ( can't just be friends, either they are family or they are in a relationship) and a little about it( 100 word min 500 word Max ), you also must have a piece of art of them together ( no limit on what I can be ), please include at least 2 other extras.

For this one I do want you to tell me what their insecurities are and or how they get pass them if they do
Editing or Pimping the form is required ( doesn't have to be much but I want a little something )

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Relationship:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b]
[b]Insecurities:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]

End Date: Apirl 20th
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3425 Khimaira Friesians

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:16 pm

Small mork! Excited for these! ^.^
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildChild46 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:21 pm

mark
WildChild46

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:48 am

mark
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:50 am

Dropping
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:57 pm

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:08 am

I am going to do these as non partner comps cause nobody is entering

Everything is the same though they will be siblings though so just put that in the relationship part
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:46 am

Owner: ElizaChikatta
Show Name: Faithful Pheonix
Barn Name: Vulcan
Halter color:
Maroon
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me :3 Tell me what you pick please!
Relationship: Siblings
Art:
Playing in the River.png
Playing in the River.png (382.95 KiB) Viewed 319 times

Insecurities: His insecurity was to be around young children.
While Valentine had always been his side growing up, Vulcan had never really thought of how different a colt or filly would be when they were not his sister. Unfortunately, he did not react well when faced with such weird little creatures. He found them uncomfortable to be around and tended to avoid them when they were with the herd in the spring. Eventually, Valentine had had enough of his avoidance and pushed him to make friends with a black spotted colt to make friends. His shyer tendencies made him a little easier to approach than the bounding dragon born colt that seemed to have ceaseless energy. As the two grew closer, with gentle urging from the colt's mother as well, Vulcan learned the colt was named
Aldebaran, after a star from the constellation the night he was born. His gentle spirit drew Vulcan to him, and Aldebaran grew to become a good friend. To this day, Vulcan has become braver when dealing with young foals, his best friend a constant reminder of how nice such a relationship could be.
Extras:

A river they love to play in
Possible mother(?)
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:23 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Protector
Barn Name: Laertes
Halter color: Surprise me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^^
Relationship: Siblings
Art: Bloop
Insecurities: Although he loves her dearly, he often wonders whether he'll ever be able to have a normal life while his sister is around.
Lil' About They relationship: Laertes and his sister were always very opposites. He was the older one, and always sought to take care of his sister through her entire life, but the very nature of her being had always made this a difficult task. When they were young, she'd constantly wander off into the woods alone, and he would search for her for hours on end, only to find her staring blankly into some lake or two steps away from getting herself killed. Most of all, she rarely, if ever, spoke. She had always been an odd horse, and many of the others in their herd called her insane, and claimed that for the safety of the herd she should be cast out. Laertes tried to protect her from such comments, but they didn't really seem to bother her. She would simply ignore them. In fact, it bothered Laertes more than it bothered her, and one day he couldn't handle it anymore.
Extra 1 (Story):It was a day like any other. He grazed with her a few yards from the herd and other than the occasional whisper or stare, no one bothered them. All of a sudden, one of younger mares from the herd broke off and trotted over to where they were standing. Her name was Daphnaeae and she was absolutely beautiful. In fact, Laertes had had a crush on this mare for as long as he could remember. She was kind to both him and his sister, and she had a simplicity and peacefulness about her that pulled the stallion in like a moth to a light.

She greeted the siblings with a dip of her head, asking "Some of the others and I were going to have a run through the valley, see if we could find anything interesting. Would you like to come Laertes? We'd love to have you with us."
Laertes' eyes lit up with excitement. "Yes, that'd be amazing. I mean, yeah, yeah that'd be cool. Heh." He stuttered out.
"Good. Come on, Seiryu and Orion are waiting up for us. I think the others went on ahead." She replied happily. At that moment, Ophelia let out a small whinny, catching Laertes' attention. Immediately his eyes saddened.
" I don't suppose your invitation extends to Ophelia, does it?" He said, already knowing the answer. Daph gave her a pitiful look.
"No, I'm sorry, If it were up to me, she would come, but most of the others... um... don't think it would be a good idea." She said ruefully.
"I see. You guys go ahead. I can't leave her alone. Tell me all about it OK?"
"OK. See you later Laertes."
The tall stallion watched her trot off, and join the others waiting. Orion playfully nipped her side and they began to play fight. The look in her eyes as she gazed at him was deflating. Suddenly, his sadness turned bitter. He looked at his sister with exasperation. He loved her, sure, but sometimes babysitting her got older. She didn't even seem to notice what had happened, or that she had caused him to miss a chance to have friends, or maybe even more than that. She never thanked him for always loyally sticking to her, and right now it was frustrating to him. "You know, if it wasn't for you, I might be having fun right now." She looked up at him with an eye roll, as if to say, "Oh brother." That set him off. "I take care of you constantly, keep you afe, defend you to others, ignore any chance to be normal and that's what you give me?! You know, you could at least say thank you or something. You are so frustrating. You know what? I'm going with Daph. Have fun by yourself." He said angrily. Ophelia only stared at him with contempt, which only strengthened the stallion's resolve. "Hey Daph, wait up! I think I'll come after all!" And with that, Laertes raced off to join the others.

"Glad you decided to come along." remarked Daph with a smile. Together, the little cluster moved towards the rest of the group. Laertes gave one more glance back to find his sister gone from where she'd been. Worry started to plant itself into his mind, but he pushed it away. She'll be fine. Besides, I need some time away from her. WIP
Extra 2 (Likes and Dislikes): + Morning, sunny days, his family, simplicity, small
animals, peace. - Darkness, storms, chaos, fire, dangerous situations, large volumes of water (lakes, ponds, etc), bullies.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Sat May 18, 2019 4:57 am, edited 22 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:06 am

Smol Bump?
ElizaChikatta