neoptolemus; meaning new war
───────────────────────
now goes by neo
male. - he/him
form by ethium
"welcome to my past."
───────────────────────
villains don't get happy endings.
Last edited by ethium on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1500 — Jurassic [Open]

Postby Svetigris » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:10 am

Username: Mewwthesabertiger
Name: Kars (Inspired to Jojo)
Prompt: He regrets meeting and trusting humans. He really now hates them, he now only sticks to other anthros.
When he was a kit, he was found by a group of scientists. At first, it was all good but then, they began testing him. he still has the scars from the tests. He dreamed: "One day, i will escape from this horrible, cold, scary cage... and i will be free..." but of course nobody cared, animals don't have feelings at all, right? Also, in the lab, he didn't have a name. He had this "Subject - 1985a". One day, he chewed on the cell bars, it opened. He ran away to the window, chomping the guards trying to chase him with tranquilizators, its his time, he is now free. At last.
But there's still cons. All the dinosaurs he knew, was friends with, were all gone. They were extinct. He couldn't cry. He is physically unable to do so, but if he could cry, he would cry a whole lot. So he grew up very lonely, but free at least.
One day, when he was strolling, he found a blue - winged vulpix girl, exploring. She seemed lost. At first he pounced at her, thinking it's the scientist from his past. But then, he looked with his reptile eyes, and he knew, it wasn't the scientist from his past. It was another person, lost in the jungle. He then, tried to talk like a human, but we all know, he did it like a small kid but who cares at all?
With a growling tone because of his dino origins, he said
- Im so....so sorry. I was think you were bad human. But you not human, you are friend?
And then, the vulpix girl responded with this
- Yes, i am your friend.
Then they followed home, they've seen the laboratory was long abandoned, it was bankrupt. The dino happily smiles.
And then, he finally found not human, but anthro friends who were there to protect him, and heal him from his bad, horrible memories. After all, he got an amazing name: Kars!
Now he is a part of the family. He is really happy with this life, and a bit of steps, he forgets his past life.
(Optional) Extras: Gonna put some facts and some art. I believe that he talks human language, but he talks it really badly. He was teached how to talk human language in the lab, the only good thing.
I think he would scare off anybody who passed or seen him, but not Sveta (the vulpix girl). She actually is amused by his dino style, whoop.
I bet he would play with the family dog, a boxer named Cody.
I also think he would watch TV and learn new words and correct his talking. But everybody still understands him.
If you dare to bully Sveta or her family he will tear you to dust. He is annoyed if you call him a "Home kitty"
Art on the way!
Last edited by Svetigris on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Svetigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

''

Postby Mimu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:12 am

Like to continue?
Yes... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo...
Last edited by Mimu on Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:53 am

Username:
Name:
(Optional) Extras:

Markinggg
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

would it be so bad if i stayed?

Postby doryphoros » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:29 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:16 pm

Username:
Name:
(Optional) Extras:

mark w was mean, now is 'ugly' in their opinion, would be nice
thing that changes is... idk their perception of something

I have lived a long, long life, and though we all run from something it is I that run from myself.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:51 am

Last edited by dragonstars on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:29 am

Username: oneinthecold
Name: Foxtrot

"There's something in their past that they are running from."

"What is it, and why are they afraid to face the consequences? Is it something they would change if given the chance to go back? How would they change it, and how would that affect the future?"

"Why don't you ask it?" The army general chuckled.
"I would, if I could, but I can't." The doctor sighed. He looked out into the glass room and pressed his palm onto it, sliding it down slowly. "Its remarkable that this creature that was made to be a vengeful beast is actually a mysterious monster."
The general rolled his eyes. "If we could not go through another poetry session doctor-"
"R-right. Sorry." He placed his hands behind his back.
"Sir." A soldier walked in on the two gentlemen holding a thick stack of papers with a couple VHS tapes and handed them to the general. "This is all." They whispered. With the generals nod they quickly turned and left the room.
"Doctor." The general turned to the other man and handed him the objects. "After speaking with the 'higher ups', I got a opening. I as well would like to know where the hell this thing came from."
"Of course." The scientist murmured as he gently took the items, then clutched them tight with determination. "Ill report all I find to you with any new discovery."
"Ill hold you to it Doc." He gave a quick and understanding smirk, then left the room.
The doctor looked into the glass room and his heart skipped a beat. A pair of golden eyes in the distance were staring at him through the brush of the enclosure. Straight into his soul it seemed. They weren't hate. Nor hunger. But they seemed to be reading him. The doctor swallowed then fixed his glasses.
"We'll figure out your past girl. You can count on me."
"You don't have to run any more."

\^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^/

Night *****|

The night was filled with vivid words. Horrible things. The videos...indescribable.
Of course she was in it. A kalon/velociraptor mix. Heck. There was no kalon left. It was all raptor.
It seems others were made, but she was the only one that survived all that was given to her.
The tests, the fights, the abuse.
He read through the papers first. The detail of each test was extraordinary, perfect even if it just didn't have such a twisted mindset. There were daily journals of her behavior, years of watching every move and action she made. Till it just halted. He figured it was the time of her escape, which means that she was in captivity for 15 years. At such a young age she seemed to have developed a highly intelligent brain. Then again they did combine one of the most smartest dinosaurs with a fast learning creature. What was interesting to him though, is that this specimen wasn't as aggressive as it could've been. Through all of the horror it dealt with, it seemed to find its peace with the cellmates it lived with. They were her hope and last bit of "soul" that she hung on to, keeping her sane.
It was now time for the tapes.
The doctor felt tears fill his eyes as he saw this creature protect her cellmates as the evil scientists came in to take them. Every video was either a blog or security footage of her. The most common videos were of her fighting other subjects. She would mostly keep her distance, and when the chance came, her lightning fast speed took control and gave her the upper hand. Yet again he was surprised that most of the time she would only subdue and not kill. For the times that she did kill, they were big and aggressive creatures with spastic attacks.
She was thinking about the future, he thought. She must have been thinking that if she didn't deal with the creature now and let it live for another fight, that would mean a chance for one of her cell mates to get hurt or killed.
He picked up the last VHS and noticed that it had a cream colored piece of tape on it. Written in permeant marker were chilling words.
SHE'S GONE
He pressed play and saw the natural setting of her enclosure, but... something wasn't right. There was only her.
Where were her cell mates?
The scientists came in and began to take steps to take her. As they cornered her, she whipped her tail out, knocking them out. The doctor held his breath as she began to sniff them over. He then turned away quickly as she took her jaws and clamped the necks on each one. After a few seconds, he looked back at the screen. She was looking at the door then back at the people on the ground before she, what looked like, searched them over. She stood up and revealed in her paws a badge, walked up to the door, then clumsily held the badge to the scanner. The light turned green. The door opened. And she ran. A few seconds passed before sirens and flashing lights turned on. The camera changed to the halls were she was running, kicking and biting scientists from behind as they tried to dart away.
She suddenly switched her course and jumped out a window. Then the recording stopped.
The doctor stared at the black screen, processing the massive amount of information he received.
It opened his eyes and answered his questions.
"She isn't running to kill. She's running to never be caged again." He snapped his fingers with the revival of new understanding.
"She's running to be free."

\^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^/

Next Morning *****|
"General! General!" The doctor waved papers at the man as he ran down to him.
"Doc. You look.. awake."
"Indeed I am. I have written all I could and found here in these documents." He handed them over to him, which he began to skim over immediately.
"Very good. Good indeed. I'll send these up to the "higher ups" to see what should be done with the project and the people in charge of this... cult."
"What about the specimen?"
"We will have it disposed of." The General replied casually.
"Dis..posed..?"
"Well, yes. There isn't a safe place to put it, its too dangerous to take care of-"
"Sir this is a living animal. A creature of high intelligence and capable of feeling just as we can. We can't just KILL it."
"Alright then, what do you expect me to do? Free the thing? Let it loose?"
"Yes!"
"No."
"They need to be free. We're holding it against its will."
"If you believe in animal rights you can talk with PEDA or the Humane society, but this. This is no animal." The General looked back at the papers.
"If let her die-"
"Think of what happens if we let her live. Think of the many lives that she'll take if she wanders close to civilians. I am not taking that risk on if she will or won't. Im getting rid of her and thats that Doctor." The General sighed before patting him on the shoulder. "You did your work. Now let her go."
---
The doctor stared into the exhibit. He let out an angry sigh then turned away.
"Let me get this straight. You are a hybrid. Your past consists of being tested, forced to fight, and abused. Yet you, a ninja killing machine, instead of taking revenge and going mad, INSTEAD of going on a rampage to make others feel your pain you.. you just run? Feeling freedom? How has that solved anything?" He took a deep breath then exhaled slowly. "Maybe its because, the consequences of you being forced into those actions, made you a dark side. So. In running you are just, keeping those things away from others. Are you trying to move on and make a better future for yourself? Are you trying to get a clean slate-" He turned back to the glass and jumped in his skin.
The hybrid was in the open, up to the glass staring down at him. They stayed in this awkward line of gaze till she slammed her head against the glass. A small crack appeared from the impact and the doctor stood back. He watched the powerful creature punch, slam into and ram the glass over and over till the crack spidered out to a large proportion. She then paused, heaving for breath as her nose bled. Her body tensed up and she jumped into the glass. She crashed through and landed with shaky legs on the outside. She gave a long look at the doctor then turned and dashed away. The doctor listened in on the screams and things breaking in the distance, unable to move by the amount of adrenaline flowing.
The General came running in with a group of soldiers, a panicked look written on his face. "Whats going on?!"
The doctor hesitated then gave a short laugh. "She answered my questions. "

(Optional) Extras:

Foxtrot POV

"We don't choose to become.
Its the only choice in our existence that we can't decide.
It just... is."

'Wake up little one'

ideas include a few sketches. and some extra story
Last edited by CO1LD on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:04 am

Mark <3
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me