Re: goobies | lovecore unicorn πŸ’Œ

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:27 pm

username: Swishy & Broken
    name: Shenhe
    pronouns: He/him
    compliment/s:

Hush
    Hush you are, without a doubt, one of my closest friends. You've always been an amazing artist and I value your input so much. <3 The way you color and line is super unique, every piece of yours is so clearly filled with love that it's unreal. Your creativity is astounding and I love the lore you put into your characters too! I also adore how much you care for your pets, I can absolutely tell they are so spoiled. You are a beautiful soul and I am beyond thrilled I got the opportunity to know you like I have.

Centipedes
    Chime, I love you! You have so many fun and exciting ideas in your silly lil head. Your art is lovely, your style is so unique (not only artistically but also fashion-wise), and every time you post I'm always your biggest supporter. I love that you're just out here living life and making yourself a little nest to call your own <3 Also, I adore your pokesona. It's a perfect creation to embody you, literally genius level perfection.

Sylvexi
    You do not give yourself enough credit with your artwork, seriously! You're such a fun person to talk to and you definitely deserve to know it. <3 Additionally, I just want to say you are one of the most responsible and trustworthy people I know. You have always been such a good person to confide in and you absolutely do your best to support those you care most about.

Imperials
    Imp, you are like!!! So fun! I literally love u sm. <3 Your sense of humor is so top-tier, at least imo, that it's insane. I also really enjoy your artwork and your character designs are so very clearly Imp branded idk how else to say that. Your linework looks so intentional and smooth too, it's always a treat to see it.

I Like Bees
    Bees, you are absolutely one of the best people I've ever met. Your designs are very neat and I've been really enjoying your non-stars work for a while, your style is very clean and deliberate which fits perfectly. Also, I love how silly you can be! I've unintentionally learned so much about Lego and Ninjago from you :sob: :feeterina_hug: Additionally, I think you're one of the smartest people I know. You have an amazing memory and have such a vast pool of cat genetics knowledge that I'm jealous!

Vivika
    Your writing style is BEAUTIFUL! You put so much love and attention into everything you do that anyone can tell you really enjoy the art of writing. :loveu: I also really like the way you format your posts here on cs, it's all very pretty and gives anything you post a lovely little bow on top. You're an accountable and dependable person who I appreciate very much.

Mythz
    You are one of the most helpful and kind people I know. You're always offering to assist with something and it doesn't go unnoticed. You are smart and a great listener and so thoughtful. Also, I love your art style- especially the scenery you include in your pieces. It really feels like you work so hard on the composition of your work too, never skipping over the small details. I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate you <3
Image Image Image
β–‘
β–’
β–“

°°°°°
xxxxx ❀ Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0 ❀

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancΓ©e and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

β™‘
β™₯
β™‘
β™₯
β™‘
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:06 pm

username: final fantasy
name: roman
pronouns: he/him
compliment/s:
fnaf: first and foremost you're my best friend ever. i've loved being friends with you for this many years and i can't imagine a world where we never met, i hope we stay friends for many years longer! <3 it's been so nice to grow up together and i truly think we'll stay friends forever ^^
you got me into so many things, and i feel like i can talk to you about anything. i don't feel that way about anyone so it feels amazing to have such an unbreakable bond. i platonically love you so much my meowmeow :3
emblo: i know we aren't friends but i love your designs so much and seeing the little creatures you make in my oekaki notifications absolutely makes my day
cryptpuppy: you're very talented and i really like the concept of volx!
dolliguts: i've bought a few adopts from you now and every design has been so lovely :)
kaisisles i keep seeing your designs around cs and they're all so gorgeous,,
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ✦ ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ✦ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:39 pm

username: fruitbat
name: malone
pronouns: he/him
compliment/s:
      Griff- you know I'll never pass down the chance to compliment you~ Such a loyal, caring, and compassionate person full of optimism! You bring a breath of fresh air wherever you go, and I really admire that about you. Your hard work and dedication on- and off-line is incredible, and one of the many reasons we are so lucky to have you on goobie staff <3

AliMonHun- You are always so thoughtful, friendly, and incredibly understanding. I am so thankful for you and everything you do. I really, truely, deeply appreciate the kindness you show me and everyone around you. You are an amazing artist and your abilities are such getting better and better! Keep up the amazing work.

Scourgebane Thank you so much for showing me so much friendship and compassion from the first day we met! You are so fun, and an absolute joy to be around. Your art is so so incredibly phenomenal, and I genuinely get so excited when I see it! Keep being awesome Scourge!!

minknip You are so strong, keep your head up <3 I am always here for you and I feel so honoured every time you reach out. i know you dont take compliments well, so I'll keep this short and sweet <3
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:48 am

username: zanbbb
name: Viol
pronouns: she/her
compliment/s:
Viola: Thank you for being such a good friend<3 I don't think think I would have stayed on chickensmoothie without you! Thank you for reminding me whenever there were new monthiles, for sharing your art with me, and being someone I could talk to at any time. You are amazing, keel it up ^^

Polluux: Your art is amazing! I love all the info you research on angels for the art!

kaisisles: Your art is some of the most beautiful art I've ever seen! Keep it up<3

savor_the_moment: Thank you so much for running gear deer. I love the community that you and everyone have created!

There are so many people to thank, and not enough words for them all, so to everybody here who has inspired me to continue my art, thank you, and keep up the amazing work!
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
Image Image
Plz click the baby dragons or else they'll die
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:36 pm

username: Aizaka
name: ChΓ©ri
pronouns: He / Him
compliment/s:

savor_the_moment ~ Savor you have made such a fun community in the Gear Deer and brought so many together. I'm glad to have found it. :3

Lucikan ~ Their art is so pretty! I love how they design creatures. ^_^

minifun990 ~ Is kind and friendly. She's a wonderful artist as well. :3

General Chaos ~ When i have interacted with them, they have always been friendly and helpful. :)

tsu-bear ~ They are kind and make adorable art. :3

I know I pretty much said everyone here is a great artist, but I don't really interact with anyone outside of adopting. ^_^"
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:45 pm

happy valentine's day everyone <3

congrats to fruitbat! enjoy malone !!!