My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars Staff Litter 4 - #03

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:18 am

Username: Wretched.Felidae
Cat Name: Little'Nose
Clan: Saguaro'Clan
Prompt:

''Thank you for all you've done to help me, Fawn'Swirl.'' Came a sincere voice from the shaman's den. Little'Nose was a very humble and appreciative cat, and it showed in her demeanor. Fawn'Swirl had taken a few moments to finally reply as she was focused on assuring that Little'Nose's eye was covered properly and secure. ''It is no problem, dear.'' The shaman seemed to trail off a bit mentally as she began putting back the leftover beech leaves, blackberry leaves and celandine. ''This is all I can do for now until the wound begins to close up. We won't know how badly your sight was damaged until then.'' Fawn'Swirl admitted with a frown and slight shake to her head, oh how she wished that she could do more for Litte'Nose, but damage to such a vital yet sensitive organ was always hard to manage. Little'Nose looked disappointed, but she knew it was out of her control. ''How long do you think?-'' Little'Nose felt herself having trouble wording that question considering she was still coming down from all the adrenaline.
''Come see me every two days, I'll change your dressings and check on its progress then; or if you are in pain.'' Fawn'Swirl advised in a soft tone. She turned back to Little'Nose, finally looking her over for any other wounds. ''May I ask, what happened anyway?'' this is probaly a question she should have asked from the beginning,
''Haa..'' Was all that came out of Little'Nose's mouth for a second as she was nervous. ''I wish that I had some cool, epic story to tell you- But it's a rather sad and idiotic one..'' She was cut off by the she in front of her, ''No reason is stupid, whether epic or not- it still had the same outcome. I will not judge you and nor will you tell me will leave the four walls of this safe space.'' Fawn'Swirl spoke almost sternly for a second, though she meant for it to come off as a more sincere one.
This helped Little'Nose in feeling a bit more comfortable in sharing. ''I wasn't exactly paying attention when chasing after a hare, it slipped into a burrow and i tried to dig it out.'' She huffed. ''I didn't see the lizard next to it and it whipped its tail right into my eye before I could react! It looked just like the dirt and stones, I don't know how I was supposed to see it!'' The end of the explanation turned more into a rant as Little'Nose's tassel tapped in agitation, but once those gates were open and she had a listening ear, the rants continued. ''Ever since we left home, I can't keep up with all the new rules and the climate. We arn't built for this weather, either.'' Little'Nose had gotten a bit worked up, Fawn'Swirl had seen this and moved beside her, offering a comfroting touch as they leaned their pelts into eachother; resulting in Little'Nose to take a couple deep breaths before concluding her rant. ''I.. I just wanna go back to the way things were before Zenith came along.''

''I know its hard.'' Fawn'Swirl agreed, ''Trust me, I've pulled more cacti needles out of paws and tails in the past week more than I can count.'' They both chuckled a bit, it seemed to release some of the pressure in the air. ''But Jericho is teaching us all how to thrive out here, and for him to do so with no preparation or loyalty to us before finding us- I'd say he is doing a good job, and we will be okay.'' Fawn'Swirl was often an anchor Little'Nose, for through their few years of being best friends, she learned how to best help her when Litte'Nose was stressed. ''This is why you're my best friend, Fawnie.'' Little'Nose exhaled deeply as she relaxed, a sense of relief washing over her.

Last edited by Wretched.Felidae on Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:07 am

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Littleleaf
    Clan: TreeClan
    Prompt:

The rain had just started when Littleleaf made their way into the depths of the trees, tail dragging across the freshly wet grass. Despite the soggy ground, Littleleaf did not feel the rain on their tail or seeping into their fur. There was too much on their mind.

They felt like a failure. They felt like they couldn't do anything right. They felt like they were letting their mentor and their clanmates down. Littleleaf was training to be a healer, but this moon's training had taken it's toll on the young cat.

Rather than dwelling on their hard day, Littleleaf decided to spend time in the place they loved the most. A small clearing, with what the clan had come to call the Moon Rock situated in the middle. On a clear night, the moonlight would illuminate the rock into a mesmerizing silver, both enchanting and calming for the healer. They had always felt attached to the rock, more, it seemed, than their other clanmates. Likewise, they felt they had a unique and close bond with their ancestors, always seeking to turn to them for advice or for solace in hard times. Today was no different.

Littleleaf could already feel the tightness in their chest loosening as they neared the small tunnel of brambles that meant the Moon Rock clearing was nearby. Taking a deep breath, closing their eyes, and letting themself finally feel the rain that fell in soft patters on the ground, Littleleaf looked at the sky, pinpointing the location of the moon behind the cover of clouds before crouching and slipping through the brambles.

The Moon Rock was dark tonight, but Littleleaf didn't mind. They didn't need solace in their ancestors, not tonight, but simply to be comforted by the presence of the clearing. They took cover underneath the overhang of the rock, tucking their paws underneath them, and falling into a trance of calmness. They could do this. They could help their clan.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:44 am

Username: Mythz
      Cat Name: Salamander
      Clan: xx
      Prompt:
        "C'mon Bee!" Salamander called out as he descended the large rocks. The two young tomcats raced together down Snowcap Ridge and towards Sanddollar shore.
        Salamander skidded to a stop in the sand right at the shoreline, only to go tumbling into the shallow water as Bee slammed into him paws-first. The two wrestled and giggled, fighting to be the winner. Eventually, both rolled away, gasping for breath between laughter in the shallow waves.

"Salamander!" A sharp voice called and instantly both young cats were on their paws, Bee hiding slightly behind Sal. It was Barracuda.
        "Enough playing. It's time we head back out."
        Salamander nodded, turning slightly to lock his gaze with Bee's.
        "I'll se-"
        "You're lucky I found you," Barra interrupted, and Salamander jumped back to face the Captain. "And not Perch."
        He felt Bee's nose gently against his leg and let his head droop, slowly padding out of the water.
        Barracuda waited until Sal was beside him before casting one slightly sad glance at the soggy Bee left behind, apologising with his gaze, but the young tomcat cast his eyes down to the water. Salamander new better than to look back, and so he kept walking towards where he knew the rest of the Buccaneers would be waiting.

As he walked away, his damp paws left traces of his existence that would soon be gobbled up by the sun.

It was long until the Buccaneers anchored themselves back to Sanddollar shore, keen to meet with the leader of the Tribe and exchange goods. The time had changed Salamander - in fact, it had cost him his eye. But it had not changed his love for Sanddollar shore, nor his excitement to see one particular cat.
        He trailed behind the others, not wanting to seem too eager. Although he was also afraid at how the time may have changed Bee. A young cat came across them not far from the Tribe's headquarters, and turned back to show them the way and introduce them back to Ash and his Governers.
        They wandered into the small clearing and waited as cats appeared from the abandoned towers, keen to catch a glimpse of the well-known Buccaneers. Sal's eyes roved the appearing cats, but he could not find Bee.

As their Captains spoke with the leaders of the Tribe, the Buccaneers intermingled with the Tribe cats and Sal searched for someone who may know about Bee. A young tomcat watched him with wide eyes, seeming to know who he was.

"Hey there." Sal spoke softly, as the kit appeared rather frightful. "I'm wondering if you know where I might find my friend, Bee?"

The kit's fearfulness melted away. "Oh! Yes, I know Bee, he has told me about you."
        Sal's heartbeat quickened. "He has? Do you know where I could find him?"
        But the young tom was already shaking his head. "No, he's out travelling with my father. Chase and the other Nomads come and go all the time."
        "Do you know when they will be back?"
        "No. I'm sorry." The young kit shook his head and Sal felt his heart break slightly.
        "It's alright, thank you, little one."

Salamander turned away, pondering what he should do. But the clearing began to feel claustrophobic and his eye stung with disappointment. He left the camp, heading back to Sanddollar Shore.

He watched the small pollocks weave amongst each other and his paws in the sea water as if they were dancing.

He closed his eyes, thinking back to that last time he had seen Bee.
        It felt real, so tangible he could almost hear Bee's voice.

"Sal?"

Salamander's eyes opened in surprise. He couldn't just almost hear it, it was like it was right behind him.

"Sal, is that you?"

He turned, and there on Sanddolar Shore stood Bee.
        [634 words]
Last edited by Mythz on Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:04 pm

Username: satosugu
    Cat Name: sweetbriar
    Clan: cometclan
    Prompt: the fire burns disproportionately.

wip
Last edited by satosugu on Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

──────────────────────

──────────────────────────

salemxx he★they xx adult
osdd system | freq. fronters:
kyle [he / him], ethan [he / they]
︰ ₊˚♡ ︵︵ˊ
i absolutely love my boyfriend.

satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:56 pm

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:

huge extreme mark
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:59 am

Username: faelyn
    Cat Name: miller
    Clan: faerie
    Prompt: sunrise
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:34 pm

Meowdy everyone ! I've taken over judging this adopt for Sun and have arrived with some lovely news~

Congrats on your new friend Canadianhowl- I loved your entry.
    The emotions and feelings of your character are so vivid in not only your artwork but also the writing-
    I felt actual shivers when I read "I was in charge." at the end ! I cannot wait to see where you go with this character <3

Additionally, I must admit this competition was hard to judge for me. A lot of the entries had really cool ideas and concepts that could grow into some amazing lore, however these two made this contest almost impossible to judge. So without further adieu-
    RUs for faelyn and Mythz!

And finally, I just want to give these players each an Honorable Mention for their entries- the ideas and lore you both crafted were so fun and I really hope to see them somehow made real within your clans! <3
    HM for Knickknacks and Kazin!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content