Re: #4672 VINTAGE x SEZZA COLLAB

Postby rozwa » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Username: zaius
    Name: AH muiris
    Summer Memory: breaking into the neighbour's back yard and swimming with their dog in the pool
    Extras: (up to 3, can be art or writing. Remember, writing counts towards word limit)
rozwa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Username: tomijojo
Name: vacation
Summer Memory:
Once when vacation was just a little foal her and her friend ( my tolter Hult ) where walking along the summer pasture fenceing , on their walk they saw and found some pretty cool thing ( too a foal at least ), they saw bunnies, a frog and so much more ...
After a bit they found a nice little grassy spot under a weeping willow and fell into a deep sleep when they awoke it was late in the afternoon it was beautiful the sun was starting to set and the birds were chirping they knew they should start getting back before it got dark, when they got back to the stable it was pretty dark out and that's when they saw it a shooting star they stared in aww and quickly made their wishes

She never forgot that day it was the best day ever
Extras:
Best Friend: Hult
The reason why vacation and Hult are best friends is because of how much they are alike they both are two of the sweetest tolts you will meet they remind me of how me and my best friend were they both love nature and love when they get the chance to be together
Art:
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raury » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Reserve
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:43 am

Username: Mango30
Name: Chase // On The Run
Summer Memory: It was when he was only a yearling. He'd just been romping around, letting some energy out. Chase had a creative imagination, and he often liked making his own worlds, He was friendly, but preferred to stay distant from others. It was then, that he had found her. He had been prancing in his own world, in which he was going down the streets of a small town, when he bumped into a yearling, the same age as him. She was a beautiful palomino tolter. Chase had apologized, as the filly shyed away, quietly apologizing. Chase had continued reaching out, deciding he'd taken a liking to her. As he talked to her, abandoning his fantasy world for now to talk to this other yearling, she opened up as did he. It turned out she was actually very friendly and silly, yet still a bit shy when you got to know her. That day, he met his best friend and they did everything together. She even came with him on 'adventures' that his imagination had! Even when they had to leave back to their stalls by the end of the day, they continued seeing each other again, again and again. This was his favorite summer memory.
Extras: (up to 3, can be art or writing. Remember, writing counts towards word limit) 1. Chase is a friendly, proud, imaginative, and daring horse. He's unafraid of danger most of the time, but will run as if he had a pack of wolves chasing him if it takes a wrong turn. He's not much of a flirt with the ladies, but will try to charm them from time to time.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Username: SergeantWinter
Name:
Summer Memory:
Extras: (up to 3, can be art or writing. Remember, writing counts towards word limit)

Wip
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Official end date is July 31st! :3
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:18 pm

Oh no I won't have time to finish :( sad is there anyway you could have the end date moved to after the 3rd I won't be able to get on WiFi tell then
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Extended to August 5th, no further extensions ^^
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:52 pm

I apologize if I'm being a bit bothersome, but hasn't this convo ended? Just curious!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:05 am

Vinson wrote:
username ;; Vinson
show name ;; I am the Dark Before the Dawn
barn name ;; Oralee
gender ;; mare
sexuality ;; lesbian
mate ;; Light at the End of the Tunnel // Laila
height ;; a powerful and stocky 14.3 hh

summer memory part one ; the preamble ;; 294 words
Oralee was, at first, very confused. She had been woken very early, brushed and cleaned and tacked up with her trail tack. The windows in the barn showed nothing but a starry sky, spattered blotches of light.
Another tolter was also being tacked up, right across from Ora. She was dark, which made her silver eyes stand out. They seemed to shine in the dark, looking quietly at Ora. She watched as the other mare was groomed and tacked, her tail tucked up and pinned. This other mare had a long tail, one that would tangle easily.
The other mare gave a small smile, nickered the quietest greeting.

"Hello, my name is Laila. Who might you be?" the dark mare asked gently, calmly, her voice barely reaching Oralee's ears.
"Oralee. Nice to meet you, Laila. Do you have any idea of where we might be going today? I've never been woken this early for a trail ride," she murmured, bright eyes continuing to glance at Laila.
She shrugged, glanced away shyly. Ora was stricken by the intricate white markings on the other mare's dark face, once again such a contrast from the pure black of her coat.
"I'm sorry, I talk too much. I'm overcompensating for my lack of inner quality with outward boisterousness, I suppose," she looked down at her hooves, gentle gaze falling. Yet another rejection from a quieter tolter.
"No, Oralee, don't say things like that! I'm sure you're a wonderful mare," Laila murmured, a little louder than her introduction.
Oralee looked up into those silver eyes, gave a sad smile. Her halter was wriggled from her face and her bridle wiggled right on, the leather a comforting smell.
"Let me know what you think when you get to know me."

summer memory part two ; the main body ;; 639 words
With both mares now tacked and ready, the pack donkeys shuffling about outside the stable, it was time to go. It was time to trek across the state of Colorado with Laila and Oralee, time to breathe in the summer mountain air.
Oralee was lead out of the stable, and Charlie mounted the excited mare from the ground. Ora's hooves danced in the moonlight, her bright coat clearly visible. Laila was mounted, albeit a little slower, by Claire, the reflective strips attached to her reins, stirrups, and in a ribbon around her tail lighting up the area. Charlie chuckled - it was a little funny to see the quiet, wallflower mare all lit up.
Ora's eyes quickly adjusted to the dark, noted the slight breeze blowing trees gently back and forth, watched a rabbit scurry across the gravel path. She still didn't understand why they were out so early, the sun not yet peeking over the mountains, until she saw the pack donkeys. That was when she really got excited.
Ora was built for trekking, compact and stocky, light, but with large hooves. She nickered her excitement, puffed air out of her nostrils. Trekking was what she was meant to do. She was meant to carry a rider across long, treacherous routes, meant to climb up mountainsides and splash through rivers.

But why was Laila here? She had never heard the mare talk, barely seen her, before this morning. She glanced over, Laila was already watching.
"Don't worry, I have experience trekking. I used to be a trail horse, now I'm mostly a pasture pony. I still remember want to do, love, don't you worry," she said quietly, flaring her nostrils to catch a scent.
Oralee smiled, chewed a little on the bit. She was ready to set out with Laila the former trail horse.
All throughout the summer they trekked through Colorado, roaming from Rocky Mountain national park into Denver, down to the overwhelming heat of Pueblo, heading up to Breckenridge and Keystone, even going down to Gunnison county to slide down the sand dunes, squealing and making fools of themselves the whole way down. They trekked through forests, through wide open plains, they even trekked through the city once.
They walked right into Denver, wandered the streets, and then got tied to parking meters while Charlie and Claire went to grab lunch.
But the best part of the trek, for Oralee, wasn't the sites. It was developing a bond with Laila. The dark mare, usually so quiet and reserved, hanging in the background, seemed to be in her element. She knew how to traverse a mountainside, knew how to swim across a fast flowing river with a rider on her back, knew just the right distance to trail behind Ora when they reached single file trails.

Laila opened up to Oralee, and Oralee opened up to Laila. They shared their stories of sadness, of happiness, of good times and bad, and even some of the in between. Laila was the calm, confident, self assured mare, while Oralee was quite the opposite. She had issues with self confidence and self image, found herself impossible to love.
Laila unlocked Oralee's heart, quietly and calmly helped Ora learn to love herself, and in turn love Laila. The two mares fell in love with each other throughout their summer trek, and they both returned to Cobalt Sky with a new shimmer in their eyes.
Those summer memories will be cherished forever by both mares as they grow old and even more in love with each other, supporting and leaning on one another. They both hold their memories of that fateful summer trek in their hearts, as well as each other.
The dark beauty and my light, the sun and the moon who met under the starry night sky, in love for eternity.

art ; 'Opposites Attract' ;;

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

//tears
i forgot to end this, whoops! Congrats vinson!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me