[b]Rank:[/b] afab
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: spotted calico, low white
Edits: muzzle (c), eyes (nr), sleek tail (c)
m. tufts (c), collar (nr), toy (nr),
chunkier (nr)
Owner:
Last edited by jaques on Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #478 - OPEN

Postby acronymm » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:27 pm

Username: acronymm
Cat Name: Ophela
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt: wip!

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel furby » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:38 pm

Username: angel furby
Cat Name: juniper/juni or cleo,,,
Clan: orchidclan
Prompt: res
angel furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:39 pm

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name:
    Prompt:
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:43 pm

Username:
Cat Name:
Prompt:I

WIP

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<3

Postby Lex. » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:31 pm

Username: Lex.
    Cat Name: Jessie
    Clan: Thistleclan
    Prompt:
    Jessie was born with humans and lived with them throughout kithood. They fed her, groomed her and took care of her, she never had a days work in her life, up until she turned 1 year old. She was grooming herself on the couch when out of nowhere, she felt a shake. She looked around, hoping to see one of her owners, but nobody came. She lifted an eyebrow, then went back to grooming. A few minutes later, she felt another shake, but this time it was stronger. She worriedly got up and started looking for her owners. The house began to violently shake. Plates and glasses were falling off of the counter, the refrigerator was spilling food, which was a nice sight but food was out of mind here.
    She ran towards the door to go outside, avoiding the crumbling roof of the house caving in. She sprinted out, catching a breath once she got outside. But the ground was still shaking. She heard a creak behind her. She turned to look and a gigantic tree was leaning towards her, about to fall. She ran past the tree and the house into the woods until she couldn't run anymore.
    It was scary, so many smells, so many sounds, are there foxes or dogs here?
    The ground stopped trembling. She looked around. "Huh, I g-guess it's over..."

She curled up under a tree. "M-my owners . . . They'll come find me right? They - They won't leave me, right?"
    She shivered and slowly fell asleep. She was so tired. Who knew even your own home could lead to so much danger? She slowly fell into slumber.
    `````
    `````
    "What is a kittypet doing here?" -- " I don't know, why are you asking me? I only came because I didn't have a choice."
    Jessie yawned and slowly opened her eyes.
    "Aaah!" she squeaked. She pressed up against the tree and puffed up. "Who are y-you?"
    The 2 cats that were there stood up straight and gave her a stern look. One was a pale brown she-cat, the other was grey. The she-cat was taller than the tom, or maybe it was just the tom being stubborn.
    "I think we should be asking who are you. You are well within our borders anyway."
    Jessie submissively crouched down. "My h-house, it's destroyed! I h-had to run away, or I would've been crushed!"
    The she-cats gaze softened. The tom looked in disgust. " Don't tell me, we are going to keep her? Feed her and let her grow fat on our prey?"
    The she-cat glared at him. "Jay's Wing that is enough! You know very well that I was once in the same situation. And look at me now, leader of a clan! Now why don't you go back to camp and sort your herbs or whatever you need to do."
    The tom grumbled off into the distance. The she-cat turned to look at Jessie. "Don't worry about him, he's always this cold to outsiders. Bad experience with one. Any who, tell me. What happened?"
    Jessie gulped and sat up to match the supposed leaders stance. "W-well I was just grooming myself when the ground began to shake! My owners were gone and I didn't know what to do so I ran for safety."
    The she-cat nodded, and gave a slight smile. "I'm Sorrelstar by the way. I'm sorry to hear about that. But like I said to my no-good son, I also have similar experience." she touched Jessie's paws with her tail. " Everything is going to be OK, I want to help you survive. I'm sure you'll love it with us!"
    Jessie looked up. "Us?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8 Moons Later

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessie was walking around camp, greeting those as she went by. She was going to visit the medicine cat's den. She followed the scent of pungent mouse bile and juniper. She walked in and padded towards the back. "Surprise!"
    The tom that was there jumped. "H-hey! Y-you can't do that! I'm busing with . . stuff."
    "Oh please." Jessie sat next to him. " I'm sure your stuff can wait." She brushed her tail on his shoulder and beckoned him to leave. "Come on, you've been hunched over these lousy plants all day! Let's go hunting, or work on the garden!"
    "Pfft these lousy plants keep you alive you furball." he sighed. "Fiiine. We can go, I guess."
    Jessie bounced with exitement. "I'm so glad I joined this clan, you know? Imagine the life I'd be leaving behind if I had gone back." she said as she started into his eyes.
    Jay's Wing scoffed. "I'm sure there are other reasons..."
    Jessie gave him a dopey smile. "Nope!" she chuckled and ran outside the camp. "Come on! The mice won't catch themselves!"

~Fin~
    For now :')

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:50 pm

username: faelyn
cat name: laurel -> angel // kittypet name -> laurel tree that dances beside the ocean (laurel)
clan: the shore of dreams
prompt:
glowing. glistening. the brook had spiralled into a tango, the waters blowing shy kisses at the lip of the turf of grass that leaned over, as if desperate to touch the surface of the river. revealed within the depths of the rippling waters, soft turquoise eyes blinked up at her, a tangle of gorgeous brunette and golden locks sweeping behind.
it was a beautiful reflection. one that she could barely believe was her own.
the soft glow of the sun bloomed across the skies of blue, the majesty of it all twinkling amongst the lush scenery dancing around her. like a queen on a throne, the forest would forever be her home. her castle. her kingdom. she was boundless from the great dynasties beyond her. free. the title that she had not always possessed. but, she would always a rogue at heart, not the machine that the empire used and most definitely not the assassin she was trained to be. nothing would ever stop her. never.
laurel?” it was so familiar. the lively ring of bells and the rumble of his voice greeted her with wide-open arms. “mittens!” the thickset stature of the dappled grey tom was something she would forever look forward to.

he was hers.
and she was his.

there was no doubt in her heart and soul that he was the one, she had been searching for. even though he was a kittypet. it didn’t change her affection for him. not one bit. “it’s so good to see you, sweetheart.” a thud blooming into reality, a squeak chiming in shortly after.

the gifts. the presents. all of them, her love had given to her. from the beautiful bow weaved in her fur to the luxurious cushion she would lay upon to admire the stars, it had always delighted her to see what he had to bring.
“you’ve brought me something today, my love?”
“of course! why wouldn’t i bring something for my beautiful princess?”

a kiss caressed her cheek as those beautiful heterochromic eyes neared. one hazel. one blue. a lovely combination she would forever remember. with his brunette flecked nose, a rosy pink possession shone in the glistening light. the familiar cheep flourishing in the silence, the item was small, it had a small patch of amber and adorned on it’s features were two beady dark eyes leering vacantly at her.
“do you like it?”
a pause.
“it’s cute.” gathering the little bundle of softness in her paws, the fuzzy feel of fleece against her paws sent a wave of warmth through her. “what is it?” a chuckle boomed in the air. “soft isn’t it? well… well, it’s a mouse.”

the sparkle in his eyes was gleaming as bright as ever, so daring, so fierce. deep within herself, a stir within her soul wondered if there was love in their, too. giving his gift, another glance, she could see the resemblance in those floppy ears and the little tail that streamed from behind. “oh! that makes sense.” licking the tom’s cheek in the midst of the warm burst of affection that surged through her, the flash of bright pink shone from behind those thickset paws. a slight frown fluttered across her lips, curving the smile a little lower.
“is there something, you’d like to show me?”

with power rippling within the pure brawn in his bones, uncertainty lightly crimped his lips as those voids of seemingly two different stars glimpsed up at her. “well.. i..um..”
“mittens, if there’s something you want to tell me, i suggest you-’
“i want you to come with me! to my home, live with my housefolk.”

a gentle breeze ruffled her fur, whispering a melody too hushed to be heard. she couldn’t. yet, the pull in her heart tugged her to second-guess her next move. “i can’t..”
“please, laurel. all i ever want is you!”

she could really? give up everything she had ever adored to be with the one she loved? the choice seemed too intricate. she could imagine what would happen next. “i..i…”
“please..”
“alright, i’ll come with you.”

she would miss them. the skies. the waters. the forest. the birds.
goodbye. i’ll be back.. i promise.

---

there she was.

gleaming as a reflection of a mirror. it was different from the river. but, the same, nevertheless. she had flourished under the fare of twolegs, the rosy pink leather wrapped around her neck, snug and cozy against her fur.
many nights had passed and the heartache still trembled in the depths of her soul. it still hit her hard. the light of her world had left her. left her for another girl. another cat that was far beyond her beauty. closing her eyes, she couldn’t bear to take in the hurt. the sorrow. the desolace.
‘i’m sorry, laurel. but, i don’t feel us., anymore..”

chest shuddering in a silent sob, the sun had slowly backed down into the west with a soft light. still boundless. still free. unlike her. beyond the boundaries of a twoleg palace, were so many memories of the one, she once loved.

the bow, he had given her was still laced in her fur, as well as the mouse still in her grasp.
she couldn’t fathom giving the gifts away.
she couldn’t understand why.

they weren’t together.
not anymore at least.

all the memories. all of them too much to bear. all of those if-onlies. still drifting off with no potential.
it was hopeless.

yet, deep within her. there was still a fire. burning. whirling. she still had fight left, within herself, and she would find it.
no matter what.

she would travel. travel beyond the memories. the past regrets. the mistakes. the misconceptions about the one she once loved.
she would leave it all behind.
and never look back.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:36 pm

faelyn wrote:username: faelyn
cat name: laurel -> angel // kittypet name -> laurel tree that dances beside the ocean (laurel)
clan: the shore of dreams
prompt:
glowing. glistening. the brook had spiralled into a tango, the waters blowing shy kisses at the lip of the turf of grass that leaned over, as if desperate to touch the surface of the river. revealed within the depths of the rippling waters, soft turquoise eyes blinked up at her, a tangle of gorgeous brunette and golden locks sweeping behind.
it was a beautiful reflection. one that she could barely believe was her own.
the soft glow of the sun bloomed across the skies of blue, the majesty of it all twinkling amongst the lush scenery dancing around her. like a queen on a throne, the forest would forever be her home. her castle. her kingdom. she was boundless from the great dynasties beyond her. free. the title that she had not always possessed. but, she would always a rogue at heart, not the machine that the empire used and most definitely not the assassin she was trained to be. nothing would ever stop her. never.
laurel?” it was so familiar. the lively ring of bells and the rumble of his voice greeted her with wide-open arms. “mittens!” the thickset stature of the dappled grey tom was something she would forever look forward to.

he was hers.
and she was his.

there was no doubt in her heart and soul that he was the one, she had been searching for. even though he was a kittypet. it didn’t change her affection for him. not one bit. “it’s so good to see you, sweetheart.” a thud blooming into reality, a squeak chiming in shortly after.

the gifts. the presents. all of them, her love had given to her. from the beautiful bow weaved in her fur to the luxurious cushion she would lay upon to admire the stars, it had always delighted her to see what he had to bring.
“you’ve brought me something today, my love?”
“of course! why wouldn’t i bring something for my beautiful princess?”

a kiss caressed her cheek as those beautiful heterochromic eyes neared. one hazel. one blue. a lovely combination she would forever remember. with his brunette flecked nose, a rosy pink possession shone in the glistening light. the familiar cheep flourishing in the silence, the item was small, it had a small patch of amber and adorned on it’s features were two beady dark eyes leering vacantly at her.
“do you like it?”
a pause.
“it’s cute.” gathering the little bundle of softness in her paws, the fuzzy feel of fleece against her paws sent a wave of warmth through her. “what is it?” a chuckle boomed in the air. “soft isn’t it? well… well, it’s a mouse.”

the sparkle in his eyes was gleaming as bright as ever, so daring, so fierce. deep within herself, a stir within her soul wondered if there was love in their, too. giving his gift, another glance, she could see the resemblance in those floppy ears and the little tail that streamed from behind. “oh! that makes sense.” licking the tom’s cheek in the midst of the warm burst of affection that surged through her, the flash of bright pink shone from behind those thickset paws. a slight frown fluttered across her lips, curving the smile a little lower.
“is there something, you’d like to show me?”

with power rippling within the pure brawn in his bones, uncertainty lightly crimped his lips as those voids of seemingly two different stars glimpsed up at her. “well.. i..um..”
“mittens, if there’s something you want to tell me, i suggest you-’
“i want you to come with me! to my home, live with my housefolk.”

a gentle breeze ruffled her fur, whispering a melody too hushed to be heard. she couldn’t. yet, the pull in her heart tugged her to second-guess her next move. “i can’t..”
“please, laurel. all i ever want is you!”

she could really? give up everything she had ever adored to be with the one she loved? the choice seemed too intricate. she could imagine what would happen next. “i..i…”
“please..”
“alright, i’ll come with you.”

she would miss them. the skies. the waters. the forest. the birds.
goodbye. i’ll be back.. i promise.

---

there she was.

gleaming as a reflection of a mirror. it was different from the river. but, the same, nevertheless. she had flourished under the fare of twolegs, the rosy pink leather wrapped around her neck, snug and cozy against her fur.
many nights had passed and the heartache still trembled in the depths of her soul. it still hit her hard. the light of her world had left her. left her for another girl. another cat that was far beyond her beauty. closing her eyes, she couldn’t bear to take in the hurt. the sorrow. the desolace.
‘i’m sorry, laurel. but, i don’t feel us., anymore..”

chest shuddering in a silent sob, the sun had slowly backed down into the west with a soft light. still boundless. still free. unlike her. beyond the boundaries of a twoleg palace, were so many memories of the one, she once loved.

the bow, he had given her was still laced in her fur, as well as the mouse still in her grasp.
she couldn’t fathom giving the gifts away.
she couldn’t understand why.

they weren’t together.
not anymore at least.

all the memories. all of them too much to bear. all of those if-onlies. still drifting off with no potential.
it was hopeless.

yet, deep within her. there was still a fire. burning. whirling. she still had fight left, within herself, and she would find it.
no matter what.

she would travel. travel beyond the memories. the past regrets. the mistakes. the misconceptions about the one she once loved.
she would leave it all behind.
and never look back.

Gosh it's almost unfair how amazing your stories are, congratz on the kitty <3
And, Lex., you can have an HM for writing a lovely story as well ^^ Keep this link handy !!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:46 am

eek! i'm so excited about this gorgeous kitty, thank you so, so much, swishy! i absolutely adore her. <3
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me