Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby ArithMedic » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:15 am

---

The sunrise set an orange glow on the deck of the flagship of the Bronze Fleet. Today, a team of 6 cats would be going down into the depths of the sea for the first time, using a new technology produced by the Engineers. There was a bubble-like "helmet" and an "oxygen tank", although none of the cats in the team knew what those words meant. While Ember Treader gleefully played with his water-proof dagger, eager to fight some sea creatures, Mist Seeker was giving a lecture about safety and sticking together. Most of them were listening, except for Golden Heart who was staring intently into the water, watching a mustard-colored fish that had found it's way to the surface. The others weren't sure what beef Golden Heart had with her mother, but it was clear that Mist Seeker was bumfuzzled by it. Obviously Golden Heart felt like Mist Seeker should know what the problem was, and Mist Seeker obviously didn't. But regardless of their inter-relational struggle, it was finally time to dive into the waves. All six cats activated their gear which made low blooping noises as they turned on, and then jumped in pairs into the water. They swam down further once they were all together, Gentle Wind remarking on a noodle-like creature that dashed past them.

[219 words ]
[7 event words]

-- cats on patrol
Mist Seeker | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Golden Heart | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Mouse Fury | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Gentle Wind | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Ember Treader | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Peregrine Gaze | He/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 2
experience: 130/300
-- items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A (linked)
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- inventory
Shrimp | 1 FP | x2
Clams | 1 FP | x10
Anchovy | 2 FP | x2
King Mackerel | 4 FP | x1

Cobweb | x1
Feverfew | x1
Stinging nettle | x1
Hawkweed | x1
Yarrow | x1

Side Note: Updating to current lore and names, new set of cats, new prey/predators
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:37 am

Company of Fools
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

(All 10 words used!)

In another place, in some other time…

Slayer was doing the thing she does best: polishing her sword and thinking negative thoughts. Mainly about her hatred for Redemption of Dreamers and mleir motley crew once known as the Company of Grand Misdeeds before she destroyed it. Of course, the fool made another one. Such are fools, that they repeat themselves.

She heard the hinges of the door opening. “State your name, visitor!”

“They call me Troublemaker, on account of me makin’ trouble all the time,” the visitor said.

Slayer turned up her nose. “Then, pray tell, why should I want to associate with you?”

“Dunno, I just like your sword.”

It was a good sword; Slayer agreed with that. Though she hadn’t seen it in a long time, on account of being blind and all, she certainly remembered it being a finely-crafted weapon, and when she gently runs her paws over it she can feel the same.

“I appreciate the compliment. Will you leave now?”

“What, leave?” Troublemaker said. “But I was just getting started! I wanted to have a conversation, y’know!”

Slayer was bumfuzzled by the utter audacity of this cat. Then again, she did introduce herself as “troublemaker”; perhaps Slayer had too high expectations in the first place. She definitely had to find an out, though. “I have an important quest to go on, and you are preventing me from doing it.”

“Oooh, a quest!” Troublemaker said gleefully. “You meeting up with a party? Got some friends?”

“…no,” Slayer said, her voice wavering. “I can do it myself.”

“Aw, really? C’mon, you need a friend! I can join ya, I’m tough!”

“This is not a “tough” sort of mission. It’s a spying job.” Hopefully that would keep the tabby off Slayer’s case.

It did not. “Well, I can be quiet too! I’m kindaaa cursed to wear this collar and chain, but I’m pretty good at silencing it!”

Slayer was starting to gain some sort of affection for this excessive, over-the-top cat. Maybe if she gave her something to do, she’d calm down. “Fine. We don’t need to skulk around, though, so you’re good on that. I need to find this cat called “Redemption of Dreamers.” Brown and black, stripes that look a bit like noodles. Mustard-colored eyes and protruding fangs. Uses way too many cat puns. I hear mley’re in town to explore that dungeon… who knows what that fool and mleir friends are doing. They’ll probably unleash an ancient evil or something. We need to stop them before then!”

“But wouldn’t an ancient evil be so fun to fight?” Troublemaker said, and Slayer immediately lost all affection that had been building up.

“No it would not.”

—-

Bloop. Bloop. Bloop.

Darkness’s crystal ball returned nothing to her besides weird noises and hazy smoke. She lazily tapped her claws against the surface, looking back at the cluster of nervous cats behind her. “It’s not working, guys.”

“Couldn’t you ask—“

“No, Blizzard, I am not going to commune with the great Ra’aven Way and ask her to tell me why my crystal ball isn’t working. It’s clearly lead interference, after all. Not sure if the entire dungeon has lead in the walls, or they found a weird chamber, but we’re not communicating this way any time soon.”

There was a knock at the door. Blizzard said, “I got it!” Before she could take a single pawstep towards the door, however, it was smashed down and flung off its hinges.

“I‘ve got ya now, Acception of Dreamers!”

The non-traveling members of the Company all stood in abject confusion. “I… think you have the wrong house?” Caracat said.

The chained-up tabby swung her head around. “Perhaps. None of youse look like the cat I’m looking for. I don’t see a single brown tabby unless I look down at my own paws! Or if I turn around and look at my requester. Eh, whatever.”

“Your requester?” Emb asked, munching on a dubiously-cooked turkey leg.

“My requester? Yeah, she’s… I DIDN’T GET HER NAME!” the cat wailed.

“Is she blind? Carries a sword? Hates dragons with a passion?”

“Well I don’t know about that last part, but she does carry a massive sword, and she had these nasty scars across her eyes which can’t have been good for her vision.”

Emb laughed. “Ah, that’s Slayer alright. She’s got a weird beef with me and Reedy. It’s inexplicable, but what can you do? Either way, Reedy’s off in the dungeon with an adventuring party. No clue what mley’re up to at the moment. Hopefully finding treasure! There’s a spell I have my eyes on…”

The cat took a poised stance at the mention of the dungeon and, without warning, fled.

“Weird guy,” Darkness said.

—-

At sunrise, they were ready. Slayer had cast some protective spells on the two of them, and Troublemaker had gathered all her favorite gear. Armor for cats was quite hard to come by, but she’d been able to make do, and of course, she needed no weapon besides her chain and claws.

“Ready to wander into this dungeon thingy?” Troublemaker asked.

“Of course. By my power, we cannot fail!”

Slayer immediately plunged face-first down the stairs.

[ 867 words ]

2 cats on patrol
Slayer of Foulfoes | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Troublemaker Tempest | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
-- custom predators / prey
stirge, cave cricket, giant centipede | 1 FP
lizard, gremlin, bat | 2 FP
rat, brain mole, quipper | 3 FP
giant rat, amphisbaena, fire beetle | 4 FP
scavenged corpse, cocktarice, darkmantle | 5 FP
predators: giant spider, quaggoth, mimic, troll (+ more)
-- level 0
experience: 54
none
-- active quests:
none
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Giant centipede | 1 FP | x1
Cave cricket | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
Quipper | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Deadly nightshade | x1
Death berries | x1
Ragwort leaves | x1
Wild garlic | x1
SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:45 am

SecludedGlade
Last Explore Post-n/a Last Response Received-n/a

It was sunrise when Massasauga first crept into the glade. Their usually silent pawsteps were creating a soft crinkling sound as they walked over the leaf litter. The leaves of the surrounding tress were bold reds, bright oranges, and mustard yellow. There was a nearby trickling brook filled with fresh water that babbled, blooped, and burbled as it flowed. Massasauga paused right before they exited the line of trees. There was a soft slithering sound coming from the rocks bordering the brook. They quickly lowered into a hunting crouch. A few steps forward and...pounce! Massasauga swiftly caught the danger noodle! Although in this case, not so dangerous as it was one of the small, non-venomous snakes. They quickly munched down, thankful for a meal after traveling so long. As they finished up and continued to look around, they were filled with a sense of glee. This was it. After wandering for months now, they've found the spot they'll call home! It had taken awhile to find, and the journey had been filled with danger. They remember one particular "shortcut" through a town that had left them bumfuzzled and worried they'd never make it back out. But luckily they had found the outskirts of town and quickly re-entered the woods. Massasauga hoped they didn't have many neighbors, or at least the friendly sort so that they wouldn't have beef with any neighboring clans.

[word count: 233, Used all 10 words]

-- cats on patrol
Massasauga | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
n/a
-- level 0
experience: 0
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
if yes, link to opt-in form
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:46 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is leaf bare!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0330.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:40 pm

SNOWCLAN !!
    xecho into void archive last post

the scarlet dawn breathed an omen of itself.

like a blood curse, it rushed through the veins of those firelit rogues, puppetering those claws to chase after darkness. cruelty shredded the muted foliage, slitting the soft faces of weary leaves and crushing the lifeforce of fallen stalks. even the little critters, the early risers, couldn’t escape━not from rogues seeking only to quench the growing abyss within. (+1fp scraps, +1fp scraps)

he didn’t flinch when that light touch came, a gentle signal fire, gliding against his side. delicate, but pressing. burning in ways no words could describe, igniting a spark deep within his marrow, pushing the first domino in a chain reaction.

steel fell upon the set of the deputy’s gaze, resolve smoothing like a sword hammered in a forge. her unsheathed claws danced on the cracked earth, the remnants of scarred leaves still beneath her. even when her paws settled, energy still thrummed, thick and pulsing between them.

she nodded ahead.

to where the rogues feasted, eyes gold with greed.
    ──paws still digging into the troves of their catches.

the tension lit her voice to something barely above a whisper. “on my count.”

faces bathed with the glow of the scarlet dawn.
    ──laughter a cruel dirge in the stilling breeze.

now.”

the cracked earth blurred beneath him. he charged, an arrow poised for his target━still grinning, still feasting. muscle slammed against muscle, bone against bone, as he barreled into the rogue. dust bloomed like a cloud. a chipped tooth snagged at his shoulder, tainting the breeze with a fresh hint of rust. (-10% health for mothmist─he may continue patrolling without herbs/rest!)

despite the sting, he held fast, breath raspy in his throat as he leaned close. “last chance. leave. you and your friend and don’t return. hear me?”

the rogue’s features twisted, pale and ghostly, the scarlet of the dawn bleached from his cheeks. a stone’s toss away, the deputy had his friend in a similar deadlock. with a nod from the rogue, he relinquished his grip in tandem to ashfluff. one after the other, the twin rogues fled, tails tucked and faces muted━a ghostly memory vanishing with every passing step. (border skirmish completed; rogues defeated!)
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
        all patrollers gained +10% hunger
      • mothmist is now at 90% health

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) ⊱…………………………
      • +60xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +4xp for prey, +10xp for border skirmish
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp scraps
      • +1fp scraps

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +94xp → level 4 (473/500xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      notes; hi! easily missed dw, but make sure to sneak mothmist's pronouns in ^^
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0331.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:13 pm

SOFTCLAN !!
    xcrexmii archive last post

before, the winds was a ghostly wisp, a premonition of trouble.

but now, the winds whispered another story. a different version of history rewrote itself as gently as an ancient scroll, unfurling ever so carefully, ever so delicately. for the musky stench of that brazen bandit softened, mellowing, fading.

as her paws crossed the threshold of the badger’s humble abode, cobwebs had already settled, heavy with dust. spiders nesting in the crooks and crannies, the inside of the den an abyss━hollow and swept clean for the winter’s snap. (predator has left the territory!)

“did it leave?” tentative and lilting, glowpaw’s voice was a wilted leaf in the breeze. he peaked his nose into the den, a smile already tugging on the edges of his jaws. “hey, it’s empty!”

a begrudging grin stole across her own features. “like i said, we were just being careful─”

“den’s not quite empty, youngster.” blaze paused, a sheepish shrug lifting their shoulders. “sorry, didn’t realize i talked over ya. now as i was saying, the den has a new owner. listen.”

from within, dried leaves crackled, spinning an absentminded spiral in the empty space. and as she tuned in, straining closer, a faint chirrup lilted━a rich, accompanying melody to the finale of the autumn leaves’ dance. (+4fp bird, +1 chamomile)

• all patrollers gained +10% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +25xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +4xp for prey, +1xp for herb, +10xp from sept '23 qb
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +4fp bird, +1 chamomile

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +50xp → level 2 (257/300xp)

notes; n/a, but i'm excited to see your new lore around! 👀
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0332.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:51 am

MOONCLAN !!
    xallynabean archive last post

a storm of umbra and penumbra rippled. rushing and twisting, falling and crashing back onto each other as if an abyss could destroy itself from the inside out. and in a blink, the darkness fractured. a pinprick of violent, white light bloomed across the insides of his eyelids.

and when sandcloud opened them, another presence stood in the abyss.

her presence was electric. and within the wrath of the dying light, the curve of her jaw set the tone, sharp angles firm and unyielding. a narrowed set of eyes glittered━silver and ghostly against a swath of wind-blown curls as dark as the umbra she commanded. the rogue.

“why are you here?” already the soft hairs on the back of pineblaze’s neck rose, gliding from her neck and trailing to her spine. she flexed a paw and a spark ignited, gently brewing into a sphere of scarlet flame. “i’m not going to ask again. why are you-”

ah ah ah, easy sugarpuff.” soft and mellifluous, the rogue’s voice lilted, a sorcerer’s chime ringing out. her side brushed against pineblaze, snuffing her flame out. and in her own paws, she held that same sphere of flame. “you musn’t be quick to throw tantrums. you don’t want me dead quite yet, i assure you. let’s get rid of that flame, shall we?”

his breath hitched. “wait-”

the rogue blew the sphere of flame cupped in her paws. amber flames caramelized━morphing from a soft gold to a darker smokier hue, before spiralling into its final hue: an inkdrop against a backdrop of night. with a twist of her paw, the obsidian flame stretched taut, tip poised like an arrow. she sent it gliding. right towards pineblaze.

and even a trident forged of ice from icethorn only eased the blow, scarcely steering it off course. it skimmed pineblaze’s shoulder and at her hiss, the arrow extinguished in a puff of smoke. (-10% health for pineblaze━no herbs or rest needed for her to continue patrolling!)

“wait!” voice strung an octave higher, sandcloud stepped forward, positioning himself between the patrol and the rogue. “let’s… let’s talk. maybe we can come to some sort of understanding first.”

the rogue’s stance softened a touch, a single brow poised. “a reasonable one… about time.”

he swallowed. “what’s your name?”

“lilith, but that’s of no importance.” the shadows writhed, a nest of serpents against her curls. “believe it or not, i mean no harm. i just come with a warning of danger. there’s a beast i’ve been hunting over the moons and its scent seems to have fallen within your domain. which means,” she pointed a paw towards his chest, “the mantle is no longer mine to bear, but your clan’s. best be careful and deal with it quickly.” (predator scented!)

her smile was like a pool of mercury. “you may have my supplies from my journey as i no longer need them.” (+1fp berries, +1fp berries, +1fp berries, +1fp berries, +1fp berries, +1fp berries, +1 sorrel, +1 tansy, +1 mint)

the shadows surged once more, a storm of umbra and penumbra. rushing and twisting, falling and crashing back onto each other, until the blinding flash of light struck once more.

this time, when sandcloud opened his eyes, a sheen of silver gleamed where the rogue once stood. a silver coin tethered to a loose twine, the markings of shadows and storms etched into them. (+1 common myo; rogue has left!)

a predator (bobcat) has been scented! does the patrol seek it out (confront) or leave it be?

• all patrollers gained +10% hunger
      • pineblaze is now at 90% health

• +40xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +12xp for prey, +6xp for herbs, +2xp for item,
      • +10xp for encounter, +10xp for one codeword
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp berries [x6], +1 sorrel,
      • +1 tansy, +1 mint, +1 c myo

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +100xp → level 3 (215/400xp)

notes; n/a! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mireclan exploration || #006

Postby riverotter » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:23 am

ImageImage
last explore post | last explore reply
c r e d i t ! ! ! !

the cool leafbare breeze swept through the forest, rustling the leaves lightly. the sun shined bright, to the dismay of any snowflakes that dare try to cross mireclan territory.
a sheet of aufeis had made itself at home over the giant river spanning across the territory.
only three sets of paws would head out of camp today; sparing the unexplainable chaos coming from the usual group.

cedarshine bounded outside, hyacinthcall and slatefur following behind.
"it's our first patrol!" cedarshine announced excitedly. "where are we going to go first?" she asked, bouncing in place. slatefur held still, thinking. "how about around the lake for our first go?" they suggested.
a moment passes by, before slatefur and cedarshine turn to hyacinthcall, whom was staring at the ground; and had been quiet since they'd left the camp.
"what's wrong?" cedarshine queried.
hyacinthcall fidgeted awkwardly. "nothing. i'm fine."
"you don't look fine." slatefur urged.
"i'm just... nervous?" he replied, almost as if questioning himself.
"okay; lake time!" cedarshine exclaimed, back to her cheery tone.
cedarshine dashed off, brushing through long blades of grass as she headed for the lake.

soon, the patrol had switched to walking in a single-file line as the trail created by the pawsteps of previous cats and trees that continued to edge closer together began to thin. slatefur strode quickly across the terrain, avoiding smudges of mud and patches of leaves that looked suspiciously like poison ivy. hyacinthcall held back at the end while cedarshine walked in the middle, letting out a tiny "ouch!" everytime she was pricked by a large bush.
as late dawn moved to early morning, slatefur skidded to a stop, their fur bristling.
"is it just me; or did the air just get colder?"
hyacinthcall shook his head. "no, i feel it t--"
the once-bright ether crackled and dimmed as dark clouds welled up. a single raindrop dripped from above. then another. and one more. slowly, the pattern continued until hyacinthcall, slatefur, and cedarshine were left hiding under an oak as an merciless ambush of rain poured down from the sky.
"i don't know about you two, but i feel like we should find a hiding spot." hyacinthcall murmured.
"i agree." cedarshine and slatefur replied at the same time.
and so, hyacinthcall scrambled off; the rest of the patrol following in a blur.
Image[ 387 words ]

-- cats on patrol Image
slatefur | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: N
cedarshine | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: N
hyacinthcall | he/it | HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: N

-- custom predators / prey Image
!! prey

| 1 FP | mice, squirrels, voles, frogs, toads
| 2 FP | salmon, cod, minnows
| 3 FP | birds, trout, carp, finches, thrushes
| 4 FP | otters, seagulls, weasels
| 5 FP | eagles, deer, shark

!! predators

foxes
big cats (mountain lions, lynxes, panthers)
wolves
bears

original prey post here
-- level 1
experience: 135/200
none
-- active quests:
>>> no quests currently
-- opted in to death?
>>> no

-- notes Image
swapped out my patrol kitties for funzies! and redecorated the code too
-- GASP ! unused sectionImage
something will go here soon >:) it's a surprise though!!!

-- prey inv. Image

frog | 1 FP | x9
vole | 1 FP | x1
weasel | 4 FP | x1
squirrel | 2 FP | x1

-- herb inv. Image

tormentil | x1
mallow leaves | x1
bindweed | x1
catchweed | x1
lamb's ear | x1
chervil | x1

Last edited by riverotter on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0333.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:15 pm

TREECLAN !!
    xkazin archive last post

and amongst the frills and fronds of the wild florals spun of gold, something else shimmered. perhaps more so than the tart fragrance of the wild mustard itself. a quickening skip in their step, sundrop’s paws flitted to a blossom adorned in the same tulle gold like the rest, but this one held something right at the center.

a tiny fragment of topaz glinted, the white light from the sun’s aura striking at all the right angles to harness a soft prismatic hue within the crystal. the little gem seemed to wink at them, a capricious dare in their twinkle. (+1 common myo!)

“you gonna pick that up?” scarlet curls crested in their periphery, an eyeroll barely concealed from the little firecracker. a soft huff parted redivy’s jaws. “the eggs. right. under. your. paws.”

“... eggs?”

“here, let me.” with a grunt, the little firecracker brushed past them. her paws ruffled the soft moss beneath and downy feathers drifted, the scuffling touch lifting them from their home of tethered twigs. yet, most of the feathers remained in place, weighted by a bundle of eggs brushed with the faintest of cerulean blues. a single kiss of watercolor from the skies.

with a flourish, redivy grinned. “see what i mean? eggs─and lots of them too.” (+1fp eggs, +1fp eggs, +1fp eggs, +1fp eggs, +1fp eggs, +1fp eggs, +1fp eggs)

• two free explore posts remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

• +35xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +7xp for prey, +1xp for item, +50xp for ten
        inktober words
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp eggs [x7]
      • +1 common myo

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +103xp → level 0 (103/100xp)
        level 1 (3/200xp)

congrats! you've reached level one and earned an additional +1fp (your choice) and +50 stardust!
      notes; n/a, welcome to explore!! you did everything perfectly dw! <3 i also love how you used the word mustard─it's so sweet + clever ^^
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0334.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:26 am

NIGHTCLAN !!
    xghostdove archive last post

with the steady elegance of an elk, her leader surged on without waiting for a response.

strides flowing and effortless, limbs gliding across the soft earth with no trace of her earlier stumble. dark, wind-tossed curls settled on her forehead, starless eyes narrowed as a shield against the winds. one breath in and silver claws unsheathed, sailing through the undergrowth to catch the sweeping tails of little critters. chatterbox mice whose snouts turned from chattering to trembling in a blink. (+2fp mouse, +2fp mouse)

“see?” a knot of silver curls bobbed next to evergreenfog, shoulder against hers. the faintest brush of grim satisfaction unfurled across the other’s features. “nightstar’s fine. no need to fuss over her like that.”

a soft sigh whistled past her jaws. “i know. i’m… i’m just glad she’s okay.”

“‘course she is. now help me out with this? seems to be a fallen nest or something.”

with a grunt, driftfeather tossed over a tangle of flora interwoven with twigs and ribbons of stalks. delicate petals and bitter herbal leaves nestled within its nooks and crannies, artfully hidden for safekeeping from the winter’s snap. (+1 chamomile, +1 fennel, +1 goatweed, +1 tormentil)

• one free explore post remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

• +15xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +4xp for prey, +4xp for herbs
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +2fp mouse, +2fp mouse, +1 goatweed
      • +1 chamomile, +1 fennel, +1 tormentil

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +33xp → level 0 (113/100xp)
        level 1 (13/200xp)

congrats! you've reached level one and earned an additional +1fp (your choice) and +50 stardust!

notes; n/a! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me