Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

( ⎯⎯⎯ ★ REPLY TWENTY-TWO. )

Postby elliott. » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:55 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Mallow’s paws wrapped around the neck of the cream-colored feline, claws unsheathing to dig into any skin she could find. Her lip raised as a growl rumbled out of the depths of her throat, twisting her body to throw her opponent to the ground. Claws swiped at the fur of her belly, just shy of the dainty skin, and she immediately jumped back to avoid the pain of a second swipe. The blood roared in her ears at the sound of the yowls and screeches of battle around her, the smell of blood and smoke in her nose and only fueling her desire to get these outsiders away from her.

Once the outsiders had pooled in, they had come in through both entrances. Viette had her claws sunk deep into the shoulders of one of them, while Flo was rolling in the dirt and dust with another. Everywhere, chaos had ensued, screeches and calls of agony and needs of assistance. All around the camp, cats were fighting tooth and claw, flashes of ivory, sometimes draped in crimson depending on if they had landed hits and bites or not.

Before any bodies could pile up as a result of the bloodshed, the outsiders seem to call to each other, although Mallow couldn’t seem to pick up what they were saying. The extra cats seemed to thin out before completely disappearing through the trees, which were still crackling with the threat of a devastating wildfire.

The camp seemed to still. Flo and Viette blinked, looking around, just as stunned as all of the other cats that walked around, wondering where their foes had gone. Had they really given up that easily?

Mallow sniffed along the brushes at the edge of camp, ears perking at the sight of a bird, hopping and wriggling on the ground. It seemed to have a bruised wing, probably from a result of falling out of one of the burning trees. With pity in her eyes, she leaned down to sink her teeth into its neck. At least the Clan would have food if the rest of their forest burned.
    [ + 4 FP bird, + 8 XP ]

She met with most of her Clanmates in the center of the camp. Her maw was just about to open to discuss the singed trees around her when she noticed Flo looking off into the distance. “Flo? Flo?” She prodded, eyes narrowing at the slightly frightened look in her eyes. “What’s wrong?”

“Dog. I smell a dog.” Flo answered, her voice barely a murmur, looking back at Marrow with anxiety glazing her purple eyes. “We are stuck between a dog and a fire!”
    [ Your patrol has scented a dog! Do they choose to engage with it, or flee? ]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ★★★ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XP EARNINGS
death opt in

+210XP for words written
+20XP for patrol sent
+08XP for prey earnings

FINAL TOTALS & NOTE

[ +10% hunger for patrol +238XP → level 3 (627/400XP) → level 4 (227/500) ]
[ congrats, you've levelled up! in return, you've received +2 FP & + 2 herbs of your choice,
+1 uncommon edit & +1 stellar remnants ] [ + 3 FP squirrel ]
NOTES: please make sure to list all items in your inventory on your post <3.
i tried to make this as crazy as possible while including everything i needed to, so lmk if u need any clarification!
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 22. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:11 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxsnowclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 3 (188/400)
new level stats ➔ level 3 (282/400) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    daintily bold, perfumes of lavenders and lemongrass bloomed softly, sweetening the breath of springtime as it lingered close. too close. it was only then when the veil of the dark faltered, revealing ebony curls tainted with freckles of violet.
    and there, a little vole lay, enraptured within a cage of ivory fangs and eternally lost in the stranger’s embrace, before the cage slackened and its petite form tumbled to the undergrowth.
    (+2fp [vole], +2exp)

“don’t come any closer.” a sensual hiss fabricated of satin and maroon velvet ravished the silence, along with a whisper of a whimper as the rogue stumbled back. “leave me alone.”

“look.. i--” and with that, the aroma of lavenders and lemongrass lashed out at the chime of her voice, leaving behind traces of iron as the stranger’s fangs gnashed and vanished into the caress of a hidden gale.
    (-10% health for darkfire, no herbs or posts of rest required, the rogue has left the territory! +15exp)

a muffled cry enthralled the icy hush-- wavering upon her lips she descended among roses and their thorns. their dangerous kisses leaving freckles of liquid scarlet along her frame.
    (-5% health (shoulder wound) for darkfire, no herbs or posts of rest required)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 020 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 005 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 074 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 002 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 2fp ───
level reward ✧ 3 → 3
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ echointovoid
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 23. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:17 pm

x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxtideclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (137/200)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (173/200) --
• • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    saltwater secrets roamed upon stardust shores, blooming as if they were periwinkle blossoms fallen from delphiniums and hydrangeas. and among petals of periwinkle, emerged raven curls freckled with shades of violet and an iridescent critter.
    (+1fp [lizard], +1exp)

“don’t come any closer.” eyes wide, a voice of satin and maroon velvet flourished in the hush. her petite frame shuddered as a strangled whimper bloomed upon the stranger’s lips. “i just need… i need--”

the fragrance of lemongrass and lavender wavered around her before it struck, sending sandstar tumbling to the embrace of flora below.
    (-5% health [back injury], no herbs or posts of rest, +5exp for border skirmish)

and the little stranger freckled with violet was gone, venturing further into shores of stardust and saltwater secrets.
    (the rogue has entered tideclan territory, does the patrol confront or let her be?)
✧ 020 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 005 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 036 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 1fp ───
level reward ✧ 1 → 1
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user + clan ✧ peachpit.
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

006 - tideclan

Postby peachpit. » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:18 pm

« 𝐭 𝐢 𝐝 𝐞 𝐜 𝐥 𝐚 𝐧 ! »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
last explore post |last response| archive | level 1 | 173/200 exp | 628 words | prey list | not opted in for death
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Following her nose, Sandstar braved into the dense flora in search of said rouge. The earthy scents of the jungle swirled with that of the unknown imposter’s, lapping delicately at her rosy nose. Adrenaline coursing through her petite body, Sandstar’s mind buzzed with anxiety. Closer now, she could make out the scent of just one cat. Thanking Starclan she was not dreadfully outnumbered, it was clear now she had not needed to go back for reinforcements.

Soft pawpads crunching on the dead foliage below, her senses were heightened. “Hello?” The cream striped molly called, trying her best to be as approachable as possible. She was not looking for trouble. It was not in Sandstar’s nature to be threatening, she resorts often to a pacifistic nature.

Her head snapped toward a rustle in the brush, claws prepared for action as they dug into the soft earth beneath her. Racing out of the bushes was a petite raven-pelted she-cat, who looked rather frightened. Head lowered toward the jungle floor, Sandstar’s eyes fixated on the molly. “Don’t come any closer.” Called the stranger, and Sandstar respected this. The leader began, “Are you alright? Do you need help?”

Tideclan has always had a reputation for being unforgiving and rather wild, but with every growing generation, it’s found itself with more and more pacifist leaders. Sandstar’s parents, Oceanstar and Mousetuft, raised her with the same pacifism that they held during their reign as leader and deputy. To much of the elder’s distaste, Sandstar rules in her parent’s image.

The stranger parted her ebony maw to speak, the scent of lemongrass and lavender clogging Sandstar’s nose. “I just need… I need-” whimpered the rogue, Sandstar’s heart pulsing in her ears as she tried to listen closely to the words. Her guard down as she processed the stranger’s words, the rogue made use of the vulnerability. Before Sandstar knew, she had been struck, toppling down a small slope in the jungle floor. As she rolled, she had landed rather hard on her back, pain shooting up her spine. Getting up to her paws somberly, her cerulean eyes scanned for the rogue. She was gone.

“I must warn the others.” Was the simple thought that dragged her out of the jungle, her canter rather slow from her sore back. As she returned back to the sandy beach, unfamiliar pawprints had been carved into the sand. They were heading toward camp. Ignoring the dull pain in her lower back, Sandstar took off into a full sprint. Maybe the rogue had no sense of smell, she wondered, why else would she go towards a beach full of clan cats?

Arriving home, the bewildered faces she approached had told her everything she needed to know. Gullcry had approached first, whimpering profusely “A rogue! At our camp!-” Before he could continue, Sandstar could not be bothered with his incessant whining at the moment. “I know Gullcry. Help me track her down, She needs help.” Gullcry’s eyes widened, “How do you know?! You actually spoke with the rogue?!” Sandstar’s tone grew cold and urged, “YES GULLCRY. WHERE DID SHE GO.” The thought of a rogue at the very heart of her clan caused Sandstar much anxiety. Gullcry shrunk at the diction of Sandstar’s words, she knew she would have to apologize later, but now was not the time. He could barely measle out the words, “I-it w-went that way.” The pale tom signaled with his chin. “C’mon let’s go.” Sandstar growled, now having an extra set of paws to confront the stranger. It helped that it was Gullcry, the most anxious feline Tideclan had ever seen. Hopefully, the rogue would see they meant no harm. The pair of saltwater cats took off after the scent of the violet speckled molly.

(Sandstar and Gullcry choose to confront the rogue!)

𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
mouse | 1 FP | x2
minnow | 1 FP | x2
lizard | 1 FP | x3

borage | x1
parsley | x1
chervil | x1
lovage | x1
fennel | x1
stinging nettle| x1
broom| x1
deathberries | x1
mallow leaves | x1
𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥
sandstar | she/her| HP 95% | HUP 0% | sick: n
gullcry | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: n
𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬
no active quests
𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
no items used
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
no notes c:
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:22 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is greenleaf!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ ── 014.

Postby echo into void » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:24 pm

── SNOWCLAN
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
last explore post; xxxxxxxxxxxxxlast response; xxxxxxxxxxxxxopted in to death; xxx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

↳ level three;
    ‣ 282/400
    ↳ active quests;
    ‣ none
    ↳ cats on patrol;
    ashfluff ◦ she/her ◦ hunger: 0% ◦ health: 100% ◦ sick: no

↳ cats resting;
    darkfire ◦ she/her ◦ hunger: 40% ◦ health: 65% ◦ sick: no
    brokenstar ◦ she/her ◦ hunger: 10% ◦ health: 100% ◦ sick: no
    ↳ items used;
    ‣ [darkfire] chervil ◦ for infected wounds and bellyache ⤅ x1
    ‣ [darkfire] ragwort ◦ treats aching joints ⤅ x1
    ‣ [darkfire] vole ◦ 2FP ⤅ x1
    ‣ [brokenstar] bugs ◦ 1FP ⤅ x1

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

herbs;
    ‣ borage leaves ◦ brings down fevers ⤅ x1
    ‣ burnet ◦ gives strength ⤅ x1
    ‣ celandine ◦ soothes weakened or damaged eyes ⤅ x1
    ‣ chervil ◦ for infected wounds and bellyache ⤅ x1
    ‣ chickweed ◦ treats greencough ⤅ x1
    ‣ coltsfoot ◦ eases breathing or kitten-cough ⤅ x1
    ‣ juniper berries ◦ soothes bellyaches ⤅ x1
    ‣ lavender ◦ cures fever and chills ⤅ x1
    ‣ lovage ◦ help cure coughs ⤅ x2
    ‣ mallow leaves ◦ cures bellyache ⤅ x1
    ‣ mint ◦ hides scent of death ⤅ x1
    ‣ mouse bile ◦ kills ticks ⤅ x1
    ‣ poppy seeds ◦ helps with sleep ⤅ x1
    ‣ ragwort ◦ treats aching joints ⤅ x1
    ‣ stinging nettle ◦ helps with wounds ⤅ x1
    ‣ sweet-sedge ◦ eases infection ⤅ x1
    prey;
    ‣ scraps ◦ 1FP ⤅ x3
    ‣ bugs ◦ 1FP ⤅ x5
    ‣ mouse ◦ 2FP ⤅ x1
    ‣ vole ◦ 2FP ⤅ x2

the camp thrummed with the vibrant energy of greenleaf as ashfluff prepared to head out on patrol. darkfire, still in the process of recovering from her injuries sustained during the rogue encounter, rested in the warriors' den, her presence a constant reminder of the challenges they had faced.

ashfluff's heart was a mixture of optimism and concern. the sun bathed the land in a golden glow, and a soft breeze carried the scent of blooming flowers and the cheerful chatter of clanmates going about their daily tasks. she knew that the best way to protect snowclan in this season of abundance was to ensure the safety of their territory, but her thoughts often wandered to darkfire's slow progress.

with a final glance toward the camp entrance, ashfluff gracefully slipped out into the world adorned in greenleaf's splendor. the forest was a haven of life as flowers painted the ground with their vibrant hues, and the canopy above provided dappled shade from the warm sun.

as she walked the familiar borders, the soft earth beneath her paws and the rustling of leaves in the breeze created a harmonious backdrop to her patrol. her senses were sharp, and she moved with a heightened awareness, determined to protect her clanmates and ensure darkfire's continued recovery.

ashfluff's solo patrols in this season were not just a celebration of the clan's vitality but a testament to their resilience. she listened for the melodious songs of the birds that had returned in full force, and inhaled deeply, savoring the scents of the lush foliage.

her thoughts often turned to darkfire, who had been through a harrowing experience. while greenleaf's warmth and abundance had aided in her recovery, it was clear that the warrior still had a long road ahead. ashfluff missed her clanmate's presence on this patrol and carried the weight of responsibility for both of them.

the journey along the border was as tranquil as the season itself. snowclan's territory was a tapestry of life, with prey abundant and the territory flourishing. ashfluff's steps were steady, her heart filled with the beauty of the world around her and the determination to protect what was dear to her.

eventually, ashfluff reached the edge of their territory, where the scents of other clans were a distant memory. she paused, gazing out into the uncharted wilderness. it was a reminder that, even in the comfort of greenleaf, challenges and adventures awaited beyond their borders.

with a final, contented scan of the landscape, ashfluff turned back toward snowclan's camp. her solo patrol had served its purpose – to ensure the safety of their home in this season of plenty and to carry the hope that darkfire's recovery would soon be complete.

[ 451 words ]

Last edited by echo into void on Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 01. [september explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:37 am

x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxthe elysian fields !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 6 (126/800)
new level stats ➔ level 6 (203/600) --
────────────────┘
    draping like a gossamer veil of floral ash, tangles of ivy were upon cobblestone streets-- endlessly empty with the sour kiss of death and desolation.

“i don’t see anything.” her songbird voice was a saltwater sea of serenity-- blooming upon flutterlight’s lips as if it were the salty kiss of a midnight breeze. “however i do think the badger was here at some point.”

tawny curls rising and falling in a delicate rhythm, the deep-set sienna of the valor’s eyes fluttered from street to street, before widening ever-so slightly. “i see it. there.” the sweet rasp of ravage’s voice flourished in the hush, unfurling in a shadowy paradise. “the badger… its dead.”
    (the predator encounter is over, +15exp)

rosy foam stained the ebony maw of the beast, the sour kiss of death had become stronger, falling away into the bitter tang of sickness. and upon its cobblestone grave, a little white flower and a bouquet of chartreuse was upon its tombstone.
    (+1 elder leaves, +1 chamomile, +2exp)
✧ 050 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 077 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 002 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 1fp ───
level reward ✧ 1 → 1
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+ elder leaves ─]
• [+ chamomile ──]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user + clan ✧ artmajor
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 02. [september explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:45 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxtideclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (173/200)
new level stats ➔ level 2 (029/300) --
────────────────┘
    the wavering flourish of lavenders and lemongrass was laced ever-so delicately upon the trembling breath of reality, faintly taunting as the fragrance balanced upon a tightrope of saltwater and secrets. and upon the saltwater tightrope, a bouquet of mauve stained the dark, smelling of citrus and mint before it descended onto earth flecked with stardust.
    (+1 catmint, +1exp)

“she’s here.”

crowned with freckles of violet and raven feathers, a tremble still bloomed within the rogue’s petite frame, even as the rosy tint of her nose kissed a little budding flower-- one luminescent with kaledscopic shades of hibiscus red and sunshine yellow.

“the flower... it’s glowing.” jaw slackened ever-so slightly, the periwinkles of gullcry’s gaze had gone wide at the sight of the little flower being tugged from the earth. “sh- she’s stealing it!”

the rogue’s head had snapped up at the lyrical chime of his voice, and the wavering flourish of lavenders and lemongrass lashed out once more.
    (-10% health for gullcry)

blemishes of liquid scarlet beaded upon his ashen curls as a strangled gasp bloomed upon gullcry’s lips -- his periwinkle eyes widening even more.

“i-i… i’m sorry. i’m so sorry.” sour upon the saltwater breeze, her voice of gossamer and satin fabricated with shades of maroon had tainted the silence as the rogue staggered back. “but i need this. i need this flower.”
    and just like that, those freckles of violet dwindled into nothing.
    (the rogue has left the territory, +5exp)
✧ 040 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 005 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 056 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 0fp ───
level reward ✧ 1 → 2
• [+1 fp, +1 herb, ──]
• [+1 common edit ─]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+1 catmint ───]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user + clan ✧ peachpit.
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Explore - Galactic Skies 018

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:28 pm

xxxImage
previous postprevious replyfont credit

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ 549 words ]

The two she cats laughed and talked more, the conversation focus kept on them being away from the chaos. Quicksilver commented on how usually she enjoyed this. Cats were tiring for her.
“That so? Hah I thrive on the social environment.” Hollyheart commented back.
“Maybe that’s why you bond so well with your weird dragon mate haha! Ever since I was born he was the loudest cat in the clan.” The bicolored she cat chuckled. That got a gentle snicker from Hollyheart who sighed.
“I suppose so. It was fairly recent I became mates with him too. Not like a moon ago recent but maybe like… well y’know. Ah I’m growing old. Like I mentioned a while back I want to have a final litter together before we get too old.”
“As if this clan isn’t large enough as it already is. Well you seem like a good mother anyways. I don’t think it’s for me but I admire how much you love and tend to your kittens regardless if they’re related to you by blood.” Quicksilver purred. It fell silent before she spoke up again. “I’m surprised you still are so keen on him despite the whole family drama he and his cousins got.”
“It’s a whole huge thing. Even I don’t understand it all nor do I know everything but when he wants to say something, I listen. All I know is that they’re all pretty stressed. Stress is getting to his cousin Longanfrost since they’re the only one without a kitten. I mean don’t get me wrong but I’m kinda glad they don’t seem keen on raising a kitten. Longanfrost isn’t exactly the kind who looks like he’d… be a good father.”

Silence once again.

“Regardless I admire that you’re willing to put up with kittens. Actually put up with anyone. I don’t know but I am just not fully keen on this whole idea of mates and kittens or even just constantly being around cats. I need my own free time to just do what I want. I get drained way too easily. Right now it’s kinda tiring but you’re nice so it’s not as bad.” Quicksilver commented with a small sigh.
“Haha well I thank you for sticking around this long. Sometimes family life just isn’t for all of us and that’s alright. There’s more in life than raising kittens. I mean a majority of the clan aren’t focused on kittens. Sure there’s a lot of romance but-“ Hollyheart started.
“Or maybe it’s just because it’s a really strenuous process of getting the kittens their guides. Not only do the parents have to agree but also the approval of the stars.”
“I don’t think it was ever that tough. Not for me and Dragonfruit with our litter of three. Hmm… you do have a point anyways.”

The conversation was interrupted by the scents of unidentified cats. The she cats glanced over at the direction of the scent. Quicksilver saw the figures or something moving. “… I see… you go see if maybe they need anything. Maybe they’re lost or need resources.” Hollyheart nodded and slowly rose onto her paws and made her way over to the group who had stuck around for a second. She made sure her body postures were relaxed and friendly.

★ - NOTES - ★
n/a

★ level 6
experience: 105/800
★ items in inventory used
n/a
★ active quests:
quest 1
★ opted in to death?
yes/no
★ custom predators / prey
link here
★ prey
mice | 1 FP | x4
squirrel | 1 FP | x0
rat | 1 FP | x0
lizard | 1 FP | x4
hare | 2 FP | x3
finch | 2 FP | x2
minnow | 2 FP | x2
crow | 3 FP | x8
bass| 4 FP | x3
deer | 5 FP | x3
ram | 5 FP | x0

★ herbs
Bindweed | x1
Borrage | x1
Bright Eye | x1
Burdock Root | x1
Catchweed | x2
Chamomile | x1
Chervil | x1
Chickweed | x2
Cobwebs | x2
★ herbs cont.
Daisyleaf | x2
Deathberries | x1
Dock | x2
Elder Leaves | x2
Fennel | x1
Feverfew | x1
Foxglove Seeds | x1
Goldenrod | x2
Holly Berries | x1
Honey | x2
Horsetail | x1
Juniper Berries | x1
Lavender | x2
Lungwort | x1
Mint | x1
Poppy Seeds | x3
Sweet-Sedge | x1
Tormentil | x1
Watermint | x1
Wild Garlic | x1
Willow Leaves | x1
Yarrow | x1
★ - PATROL - ★

he/him
hp | 100
hup | 20
sick | N

she/her
hp | 100
hup | 20
sick | N

she/her
hp | 95
hup | 20
sick | N

he/him
hp | 100
hup | 20
sick | N

he/they
hp | 100
hup | 20
sick | N
Name

xx/xx
hp | --
hup | --
sick | --
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0317.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:00 am

SNOWCLAN !!
    xecho into void archive last post

her solo venture lasted only for a note of a sparrow’s song.

laced through the woodlands and the sweet florals, another fragrance lingered. bold. one of foreign spices and cedarwood tinted with the faintest dash of fire. they were close ━ the moss was still rising from their steps, the dew against their paws still imprinted against a fallen log lush with spring greens and iridescent shelled critters. (+1fp bugs, +1 sorrel)

a low hoot burst from the trees and an avian of pale freckled hues descended, wings silent as its feathers shivered against the crest of her head, ghost moon face streaked with a sliver of dried scarlet. a barn owl.

“hey hey, don’t go scaring off our new friend.” warm and deep, a stranger’s voice resonated in the thick of the woods. a lopsided grin lilted on their muzzle as they offered a shoulder to the owl. “you’re not even supposed to be awake now, lad.”

an outstretched wing unfurled, poised to swat the stranger’s nose, but they only ducked, narrowly missing their fate. “grumpy now, aren’t ya?”

dark honeyed eyes wandered to hers, a wink tangled in the set of their gaze. something about the way they carried themself pulled a small smile from her, their straight shoulders, long limbs and the awkward stumble in their step as they shimmied beneath a low-hanging branch towards her.

“the name’s fennel. and this,” they nodded towards the avian, ashen talons gripping their shoulder, “this is sorin. he’s shy, probably hates you and me, and most definitely needs a nap. say hi, sorin.”

the tense snap of the owl’s beak and the fierce flare of its feathers seemed more death sentence than greeting, but she inclined her head the same. carefully.

they chuckled, a soft lilting churr. “anywho, this spooky fella is looking for his best friend. i’m trying to help him out, since i happen to know said friend, but we haven't had much luck. perhaps you could help us out?”

fennel (an npc) is looking for a dear friend of his (who is also sorin's best friend)! does the patrol agree to help them search or decline?
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • ashfluff gained +10% hunger
      • darkfire is now at 20% hunger & 85% health
      • brokenstar has been reset to 0% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +60xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +2xp for prey, +2xp for herbs
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp bugs
      • +1 sorrel
        x

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +84xp → level 3 (366/400xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      notes; n/a, thank you for making those changes!! <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me