Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: goobies | have a goo day!

Postby castiiian » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:40 am

important announcement!! please take the time to read it carefully!

goobies is going on a temporary hiatus!
      please find more info below, or check below for the tldr! thank you!!

read more:
      apologies for the sudden announcement, please be assured that this was a carefully considered decision! anyways, let’s get right to it!!

since goobies’ release in 2021, there has been an event every other month, which is a whole lot of fun, but it requires a lot of man power and time! putting a pause on new events lets us focus on something new… which has already been in progress for a while, just been on the back burner!

before we get started on the fun new stuff though, goobies will be completing owed work. so if you’ve been waiting for something, please don’t fret, as we’ll be getting that done before anything else!!

since this is a sudden announcement, we're not going into a complete hiatus straight away. the shop and approvals will continue as usual, and artists may still release adopts and host nursery batches at their discretion. at some point however, the shop will close and no new goobies will be released. please note that the approval system will never fully close, so you'll still be able to create customs, grow/transfer goobies, and invoke leniencies.

this hiatus will last an unknown amount of time. unfortunately the projects in the works are big, and i want to make sure they’re perfect before releasing them! thanks for understanding!!

tldr:
    • no new events for the time being! goobies is going to be focusing on completing owed work and then a new project! (sorry, no spoilers!!)
    • the shop and adopts/nursery will continue as usual for now. at some point, the shop will close and new adopts will stop being released.
    • the approval system will never close. approvals will still be processed, so you’ll still be able to create customs, transfer/grow goobies, and invoke leniencies.
    • the hiatus is indefinite. atm, there’s no eta when goobies will be returning, but rest assured, it will be returning!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me