Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

(★★ explore response)

Postby ethium » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:22 pm

────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒
      winglesseraph // user's last post
      ────────────────────────

The group of cats wound their way through the woods, pelts rippling in the light. Marietta moved next to Fidgetclaw, keeping pace and exchanging gentle small talk. There wasn’t any reason to suspect they’d encounter anything interesting on this patrol, but they all kept their eyes and ears out just the same. As the group made its way deeper into the territory, they began to spread out, noses high and ears alert. The music of nature echoed all around them. The soft hum of bees flitting through flowers, the rustle of grass as a doe picks her way through the wood. The tell-tale rattle of a woodpecker, chasing down its next meal. Marietta inhaled the life all around her and smiled as the grouping paused in a small break between the trees. She had hardly noticed Fidgetclaw had left her side until he was returning with a bundle of herbs wrapped in his mouth. [+1 horsetail, +1 borage leaves]

He gave her a gentle grin and nodded towards the path forward, moving to lead the way again.

A flash of movement to her left drew her attention to the retreating form of Smallcry. Before she could utter a word Smallcry had returned with a prize. “Almost missed this! Glad we stopped.” her voice lilted as if she might laugh, but it was swallowed by the small creatures in her jaws. [+3 fp (squirrel), +4 fp (bird)].

“Wow, that was lucky,” Hawkflare commented nudging Smallcry’s shoulder playfully. But Marietta paused. He was right, it was lucky. She moved forward, brushing past the pair, who fell still as she passed. “What is it, Marietta?” She lifted her nose to the air, sniffing around where the prey had been found, stepping deeper into the brush than Smallcry had. There, on the tip of her tongue, so faint she’d hardly have noticed it. Not if one hadn’t realized how interesting the placement had been. She eyed the disheveled brush, she didn’t think a rabbit could do that. “There’s something here- was something here.” She turned another circle and the realization hit her as if she’d run straight into one of the Cave of Rebirth’s stone walls. “There’s a badger nearby.” She declared, turning to watch the expressions of her patrol mates as they morphed between concern and curiosity. Fidgetclaw stepped forward, placing his bundle at his feet, his own nose taking in the now obvious scent. “What do you want to do?”

[ A badger has been scented nearby! Does the patrol confront the predator, or leave it alone? ]
      ────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐗𝐏 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      death opted: in / out

+ 45 XP for words written
      +10 XP for patrol sent
      +07 XP for prey earnings
      + 02 XP for herb earnings
      +10% hup for Marietta, fidgetclaw, smallcry
      hawkflare, starlily, & blacklotus
      ────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      +64 XP → level 1 (97/200) XP
      + 3 fp squirrel, + 4 fp bird
      + 1 horsetail, +1 borage leaves
      ────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      thank you for your patience <33
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby peachpit. » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:08 pm

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
mice, lizards, minnows | 1 FP
croaker, ariid catfish | 2 FP
seagulls, sandpipers, spotted seatrout | 3 FP
rabbits, seabass | 4 FP
small sharks (rare), snakes | 5 FP
new predators:
sharks, eels, venomous snakes, owls, bats
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Yes
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 04. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:26 pm

x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxtribe of the fallen light !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (074/100)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (178/200) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    “ah-- right to the point. aren’t ya, my friend?” a velvety honeycomb chuckle bloomed across the stranger’s lips. “well, to answer your first question…” a single starry eye fluttered shut in a wink as each iridescent bug crunched beneath fennel’s teeth. “mhm- i’m starving.”

clearing their throat, the stranger rummaged through their satchel. “anyhow, as for your reward… here ya go.”
    (+1 common edit, +15exp for completed npc quest)

“i should get going now, folks.” a lopsided grin twitched upon their features as their satchel shifted. “travels await!” and just like that… fennel was gone, whisked away in a whirlwind of stardust and enchantment.

an awkward hush had bloomed between atlas and aurora, their russet and emerald gazes seemingly enraptured eternally in a trance. a trance interrupted by a lyrical croak and the scuttle of yet another green prince tangled with bits of flora.
    (+3fp [frog], +1 lungwort, +1 alder bark, +1 comfrey root, +1 chamomile, +7exp)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 020 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 104 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 003 exp
✧ 004 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 3fp ───
level reward ✧ 1 → 1
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ strawberryj
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +1──xx
• [+1 common edit---]
• [n/a reward earned]xx

Last edited by faelyn on Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:03 pm

« 𝐭 𝐢 𝐝 𝐞 𝐜 𝐥 𝐚 𝐧 ! »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
last explore post (N/A) | last response (N/A) | archive | level 0 | 0 exp | 462 words | prey list | not opted in for death
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"what an issue..." sandstar padded out into the mouth of the cave tsking, inspecting the conditions of the ocean. the cacophony of rough waves pummeling over one another was alarming to the ear and the state of the sky brought her no comfort. storm clouds were rolling in. a soft whimper of a voice chirped up behind her, almost trembling "is that rain?" sandstar knew immediately who had interrupted her train of thought without turning around. with anxiety dripping from his voice, it had to be the tom with the most nervous disposition tideclan had ever seen."why, yes, gullcry. unfortunately so." she spoke softly, meeting the toms gaze with a warm expression. she was worried the tom might explode if she looked at him with anything less than content. his eyes darted around frantically after meeting hers, and he blurted out "i hate the rain! makes my paws all soggy." sandstar giggled, gullcry sure does live up to his name. she welcomed him to sit next to her with her tail, to which he did a little less than gracefully. "there is nothing in the fresh-kill pile" she said with a frown, meeting the young tom's eyes once again, "would you like to come on a patrol with me before the others awaken? we need to make haste before the storm arrives." she spoke smoothly, almost like a purr. gullcry, who really did look like he might explode with nerves, shrunk at the offer and managed to stammer out "i g- guess... before the r- rain does come." he managed a smile. one does not turn down requests from the leader, she thought. she nodded to the tom and heaved herself upright onto her paws. "don't worry too much, gullcry. you've got me to protect you." laughing once again, she motioned with her chin for him to follow her. she hoped her age was of comfort to the tom, as she was the youngest leader tideclan had ever seen, and they were roughly the same age. she could only imagine how terrified he was to be going on a solo patrol with her, the leader. shrugging the idea off, she padded out of the cave and toward the jungle, gullcry close at her heels. "the water is too dangerous to fish in because of the storm brewing, and there won't be any game by the cliffs because the sun isn't out. our best bet is the jungle," sandstar spoke, reaching the outskirts of the jungle. she looked back at gullcry and gave him a pitiful smile before pushing her way into the dense shrubbery. gullcry gulped, pausing to debate if he should turn back now. a dose of adrenaline already pumping in his system, he dove into the jungle after her.

𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥
sandstar | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: n
gullcry | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: n
cat name/link | pronouns | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬
no active quests
𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
no items used
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:10 pm

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐠 .*⋆ ArchiveLast postLast response

What an odd cat, it mused to itself...

Crowstar carefully pulled the trinket closer to himself, moving it around in his paws and watching how it caught the moonlight. It was a beautiful little thing, and he instinctively held it closer, somehow knowing it would be useful in the future.

Just as he looked up, opening his mouth to thank Furzetuft, he heard a soft little goodbye and found himself face-to-face with what surely must have been magic. The glistening, sparkling mist that slowly dissipated into the ground, only to sprout little leafy plants and summon bright red bugs took his breath away. And as the mist faded, so too did some of the lingering fog around him, and crowstar found himself finally able to catch a clear view of the stars above. They were gorgeous, and reminded him of why he had trudged his way out to this mystical little forest... for the peace and quiet it brought, and the magical moments he might get a chance to witness.

Closing its eyes, it murmured a quick thank you to Furzetuft, hoping she might bless another cat with such a curious little interaction again soon. Stopping for just a moment to carefully gather up the herbs and ladybugs, Crowstar then took a moment to glance around, trying to decide where it might go next... perhaps it could find the creek it'd wandered along not too long ago, or maybe it'd find a nice clearing to settle down in... there was so much to explore!

Deciding on a path, Crowstar followed its guts and trusted its whiskers and pushed forwards.

word count: 269

[ .*⋆ 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 ]
    Crowstar | He / It | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Not Sick
    ⋆ ...
    ⋆ ...
[ .*⋆ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐬 ]
    Level 0 / 85 exp.
    Not opted in to death.
    No custom predators / prey.
[ .*⋆ 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ]
    ⋆ Prey: bugs (1fp).
    ⋆ Herbs: 1 bindweed, 1 sorrel, 1 horsetail.
[ .*⋆ 𝐈𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 ]
    N/a.
[ .*⋆ 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 ]
    N/a.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eidolon. » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:07 am

cats on patrol wrote:

Murk
| he/him
| HP 100%
| HUP 30%
| Sick: N

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -
| Sick: -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

inventory wrote:

Bug | 1 FP | x3
Scraps | 1 FP | x2
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Nightshade | x1
Dandelion | x1
Fennel | x1
Tormentil | x1
Alder bark | x1
Honey | x1
Catnip | x1

-- items in inventory used
n/a

-- active quests:
n/a

threadlast explore postlast response recieved ✦ death opt - OUT ✦ lvl 1 - exp 102 ✦ Prey list

Murk shifted his paws beneath himself while he waited to see if the herbs he’d gathered would end up having any real effect on the other cat’s injuries. He’d never been the best at herbal remedies and the like, he was the first to admit that, but hopefully his base-level knowledge would serve as good enough for the time being.

And it seemed that it was.

Admittedly, Furzetuft was far from fully healed, although the pained grimace to the corners of her mouth had lessened. That was good enough for him. The tabby opened his mouth to say as such, only for his ears to pin flat as a new set of tremors shook the ground beneath his paws.

Breaths became hurried, eyes once relaxed narrowed into slits as Murk turned his head towards the stranger. They were in danger like this. Out in the open, no real place to hide. Injured. Murk’s tail flicked behind him, a stressed sort of agitation to the movement. He tried to barter with the stranger - to insist they hide, at the very least run - but all that the other cat offered was a parting nod with a certain twinkle to their eyes.

A huff left Murk’s throat as he glanced between the path ahead and where the sound of the Wanderers’ laughter crested over the mounds of rubble. The easiest option was to flee back to the burrows he called home and pray that he’d remain unseen; of course it was. But when had he ever been one to back down from a threat?

His jaw hung slightly open as he let the scents carried on the wind flood over him, let his nose and pricked ears lead him in the correct direction as he slunk through the dilapidated landscape. Low, cautious, out of sight, until the wanderers’ ugly maws were in his line of sight.

[ 315 words ]
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Explore - Galactic Skies 017

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:51 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ 1068 words ]

“Yes you two are very very very lucky. Both of your father’s would have lost it! Last thing I want is my mate’s first son dead or Pineapplesnap’s son dead. Look I’m disappointed you two have been fighting non stop. Just try and lessen it and maybe ignore the other? Your arguing is slowing us down and causing us some headaches. Wouldn’t want me to report to your fathers about this when we get back?” Hollyheart growled. The two toms once more exchanged a glance before they shook their heads no. The idea of their father’s getting angry was enough to silence the two. That was good enough for Hollyberry. She sighed and turned around before walking back to the other cats. Thought she was quickly followed by the young toms who decided to stay close to the others.

Durianblaze shared a hiss at Quicksilver who had glared at him before she turned her attention to Hollyheart and helped lick the wound clean. Nothing bad thankfully. This would heal on its own without any complications. “Right… well come on then. A few more miles and I think we can rest.” Quicksilver spoke up and lead the group on. An uneventful day was held as the nature and scenery was rather peaceful. It was a nice change of pace compared to all the events that have happened recently. The trip for the rest of the day was mostly just walking and stopping for some water every now and then. When it was finally time for them to rest for the day, the cats sheltered by a large tree with an abandoned burrow beneath it imbedded in its roots. It was silent mostly out here which unnerved the cats greatly. Counting the fact they were also a good distance from the border now didn’t settle well with a few.

Piketail was the most uncomfortable about the situation. He stayed close to Quicksilver naturally and tried to ease his worries with small talk but she wasn’t having it. He tried at least but he had the idea of racing up this tree as fast as he could and he knew just the cat who’d accompany him. The silver cat leapt over to his ruddy friend and nudged him. “Hey Fire! See I had this idea in climbing up this tall tree as fast as I can! Wanna race?” He asked. Race? Oh that was always a key word to get the ruddy tom curious. “A race huh? Hah you know I always win but if you insist!” Firestrike chuckled. The two made their way to the tree base but froze when Durianblaze leapt right over them and began to climb. The two toms yowled and chased right after him leaving the two she cats to just watch.

Quicksilver wasn’t amused but Hollyheart did find a charm in this. She rolled her eyes and laid back down at the entrance of the burrow and yawned. “Ah they can do what they want. If they get hurt it’s not my fault. I can only do so much before they learn.” She sighed with a faint chuckle. Quicksilver also shared the chuckle before she silenced herself. “You ever get tired of this behavior? They’re acting like three overgrown kittens right now.”

“Not exactly. It’s something new everyday but I suppose sometimes it gets tiring. My kittens have always been quite rowdy so I suppose I’m used to it. My first born was rather tame so it was a shock when the next litter I had that Lycheesong was so out of control and running around. Thankfully Dragonfruit already knew how to deal with wild kittens so it wasn’t too bad. Hah knowing my luck my next litter they’re all going to be wild and crazy.” Hollyheart explained. “Regardless that’s just who they are I suppose my family. Dragonfruit and Firestrike have always acted similar even if they have tension. I see them mimic each other a lot in behaviors and even walk cycle. Just goes to show that your family no matter the opinion you old on the other.”

Quicksilver took a glance back up at the three young toms who were still climbing. She flicked an ear and sighed, “you know so much huh? I don’t think I’ll ever be as knowledgeable as you are. I’ve thought about kittens but I’ve never been certain about it. I don’t know how I’d react if they got me overwhelmed or whatever. I just shut down when I get anxious.”

“It takes a while but you get used to your style and communication. I’ve always naturally been nurturing and a family kind of cat so I can’t fully say if you should go for it but… do what you think feels right.” Hollyheart gave the other she cat a smile - and Quicksilver returned it.

——————

The mood was better in the morning. The toms tired themselves out from climbing the tree and thankfully no one got hurt. Hollyheart and Quicksilver took advantage of the calm morning to relax and groom their fur up. It didn’t take long as all before they were soon joined by the energetic young toms which was a signal the party was ready to move on. Though Hollyheart had a different idea in mind. The group kept walking but when they approached a small creek, she smiled and stopped them. “I know we probably don’t have time but there’s no hurt in it. How about a day off? Just to relax and rest?” She suggested.

“Oh yes please! My paws have been so sore!” Piketail whined before he smiled and leapt into the small creek. He purred as the cool water rushes by his paws. He laid down letting himself rest. It didn’t take long before Firestrike and Durianblaze joined him and soon they were all playing and splashing around. Quicksilver naturally was confused but Hollyheart gave her reasoning. “We’ll move faster if these toms are all happy. Don’t worry it’s just for today. Tomorrow we’ll be walking twice as fast to make up for today. Besides, who knows if we might find something here! That and I can clean up this scratch a bit better.”

Quicksilver was reluctant but she gave in. Slowly she followed Hollyheart to the edge of the creek and laid down letting herself finish grooming her hair and purred upon seeing the excitement of the party.

★ - NOTES - ★
Finally I have returnedajshajsh - note that Holly’s icon is currently old I’ll eventually update it soon

★ level 6
experience: 28/800
★ items in inventory used
n/a
★ active quests:
quest 1
★ opted in to death?
yes/no
★ custom predators / prey
link here
★ prey
mice | 1 FP | x4
squirrel | 1 FP | x0
rat | 1 FP | x0
lizard | 1 FP | x3
hare | 2 FP | x3
finch | 2 FP | x2
minnow | 2 FP | x2
crow | 3 FP | x8
bass| 4 FP | x2
deer | 5 FP | x3
ram | 5 FP | x0
★ herbs
Bindweed | x1
Borrage | x1
Bright Eye | x1
Burdock Root | x1
Catchweed | x2
Chamomile | x1
Chervil | x1
Chickweed | x2
Cobwebs | x2
Daisyleaf | x2
Deathberries | x1
Dock | x2
Elder Leaves | x2
Fennel | x1
Feverfew | x1
Foxglove Seeds | x1
Goldenrod | x2
Holly Berries | x1
Honey | x2
Horsetail | x1
Juniper Berries | x1
Lavender | x2
Mint | x1
Poppy Seeds | x3
Sweet-Sedge | x1
Tormentil | x1
Wild Garlic | x1
Willow Leaves | x1
Yarrow | x1
★ - PATROL - ★

he/him
hp | 100
hup | 10
sick | N

she/her
hp | 100
hup | 10
sick | N

she/her
hp | 95
hup | 10
sick | N

he/him
hp | 100
hup | 10
sick | N

he/they
hp | 100
hup | 10
sick | N
Name

xx/xx
hp | --
hup | --
sick | --
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:10 pm

Aurora swiftly silenced the croaking frog just as she had before. Its slimy skin was unappetizing, but food was food and if she had to survive it was a neccessity to eat it. She walked over to Atlas. dropping the frog at his feet. "Here, a sign of friendship, maybe?" It was all she could offer, her pockets running thin enough as it was.

"I suppose. Aurora, right? What did you hope to gain by following me out here like this. Do you need protection; food, perhaps?" Atlas was secretly relieved she had. Travelling alone for so long, how many was it again? Its been almost a year if he recalled correctly. It gets tiring always having to do everything yourself. Thank the stars he hadn't gotten sick.

Aurora was a little put off by his inexpression. "I don't need protection, thank you very much. And if anything you're the one who needs some food by the looks of it." She growled to herself. "Listen, I've been living in these woods for awhile now by myself. I can take care of myself perfectly fine but that doesn't mean I want too. I've heard you're looking to build a community of cats, and I want in. I've got a little brother, too, if you don't mind."

Atlas was overjoyed at this response. Finally, word had spread and cats sought him out. "That would be lovely, thank you Aurora. Truly."

[ 238 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Image Atlas | pro/nouns | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

Image Aurora | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

-- level 1

experience: 178/200
(adding quest exp)

-- items in inventory used

n/a

-- active quests:

n/a

-- opted in to death?

yes
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x2
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

wild garlic | x1
lungwort | x1
alder bark | x1
comfrey root | x1
chamomile | x1
herb | x0

image credits 1 2 3
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0313.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:05 pm

THE CLAN OF GREAT FOG !!
    xxxxxwoebegone clan archive user's last post

Tonight, the mist wove around the woodlands like a silver comet.

If he looked closely enough, perhaps it even charted out a path for him like a star chart mapping the dance of those celestial giants in the skies above. His breath floated, a plume against the midnight backdrop of cedar and pines. The spiced aroma quickened his steps, gently tugging him farther and farther along until… something softer nudged him.

A kiss from a sweet, tart little berry, one wrapped in the ribbons and vines of an overgrown bush. Overgrown, yet lush with leaves and ripe for the picking. (+1 raspberry leaves)

The sweet spice of the raspberry-pine fragrance stilled the hum within him, opening his eyes. Truly opening his eyes.

For before him, the mist wasn’t just a silver comet. It scintillated like a silk studded with stars, riding on the wings of the breeze, fluid like the twist and turn of the wind. Within the veil of the mist, little creatures flickered, silver backs as if lanterns brimming with stardust, pulsing to the beat of an unheard melody. Fireflies. (+1fp bugs)

─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • no free explore posts remaining!
      • crowstar gained +0% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +20xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +1xp for prey, +1xp for herbs
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp bugs
      • +1 raspberry leaves

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +32xp → level 0 (117/100xp)
        level 1 (17/200xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      congrats! you've reached level one and earned an additional +1fp (your choice) and +50 stardust!

notes; n/a! <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0314.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:59 pm

GALACTIC SKIES !!
    xcanadianhowl archive last post

Beauty in chaos, magic in the madness.

For now, it was the mantra she recited in her mind, smoothing it over and over like a pebble polished from the toss and tumble of a creek. She gently teased out the tangles in her curls, her tongue loosing the knots━

“I got it first, idiot! Stay back!”

Like a squadron of flailing gulls, the three toms romped around in the creek, splashes as tumultuous as the shrieks they hurled at each other. Crystalline waters swirled like a silken ribbon around them, painting in the gaps of swinging paws and parted jaws with tendrils of silvers and pale blues.

She tugged a slow breath in, resting her chin on her paws. A cool, fresh fragrance rushed over her and as if a herbal tea, it eased the tension from her shoulders, draining it until there was nothing left. (+1 wintermint, +1 lungwort)

Beauty in chaos, magic in the madness━

Somewhere in the midst of the chaos, a sheen of tarnished gold slipped from the waters, slinking past unsheathed claws to escape upon the shores. A short laugh caught in Quicksilver’s throat as she pounced upon the freshwater critter with a solid twack on its head. “Escaping from all the madness, huh?” (+4fp bass)

But it wasn’t the only creature who sought refuge. In the sway of the wildflowers spun of violets and golds, another critter raced, long tail snaking through the grasses, dodging bullets of creekwater. (+1fp lizard)

“Quicksilver.” A paw rested on her back, the touch feather-light gentle, yet firm. Something resonated in the set of her rosy paw, a tension stifled with an undercurrent of calm. “Over there. They came over to investigate the commotion, but… left shortly after.” (unknown cats spotted!)

A pair of reclusive cats has been spotted! It seems they were investigating the commotion wordlessly and appear peaceful, making no attempts at contact (non-trespassing patrol). Does the patrol leave them alone or choose to confront them?
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • no free explore posts remaining!
      • all patrollers gained +10% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +60xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +5xp for prey, +2xp for herbs
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +4fp bass, +1fp lizard
      • +1 lungwort, +1 watermint

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +77xp → level 6 (105/800xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      notes; n/a, welcome back! always love seeing your babies around,, also pinkified hollyheart my beloved <333
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me