Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♕ ⊱── 01. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:39 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxtribe of the fallen light !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (098/100)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (074/200) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    while midnight was starless, the ashen shimmer of iron was flecked with stardust. a type of stardust so iridescent and kaledscopic, it seemed like the allure of an entire arch of color had been cast upon it. the sweet nothings of sleep had refused to fall upon her, and from there a sleepless night unravelled adorned with midnight musings and endless possibilities.
    and in the hush, a little croak and features of chartreuse peered up at her. ribbit.
    (+3fp [frog], +3exp)

“ah. you’ve caught something.” the silhouette that had once been sprawled out upon the cave floors had now ascended, a litle ways behind her.

“i-i-” the words bejewelled her lips, so delicately drawn out until they were merely a panicked stutter. “yes. it wasn’t too difficult. the frog was slow anyway.”

the dainty rise and fall of footsteps filled in the hush, utterly startling as starry gold eyes fractured the dewy daylight ahead. another stranger?
    “hey there!” like honeycomb scattered throughout eternity, the drawl upon the stranger’s lips seemed like a sliver of diaphonous satin-- smooth and soft. “the name’s fennel and i would like to propose a trade for you folks.”
    (fennel has arrived! they have proposed a trade; 1fp or 1 herb in exchange for something of theirs! does the patrol agree or dismiss them? )
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 025 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 076 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 003 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 3fp ───
level reward ✧ 0 → 1
• [+1fp of your choice]
• [+50 sd ────────]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ strawberryj
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby crexmii » Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:00 pm

𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧 !!
last explore post? | last response received?

“come on, violetstar! what’s the point of creating a clan if we don’t even know our own territory?!” it was petalpatch. violetstar sighed. that molly could be extremely annoying sometimes. but they were still best friends, after all. “fine, we’ll go. but only for a short while!” she groaned, shaking out her blue and cream fur. petalpatch’s deep blue eyes glowed in a look of triumph, then she hurriedly mewed, “let’s go! hurry up! i thought leaders weren’t lazy to leave camp!!”

violetstar trudged out the camp entrance, weaving around the willow trees. petalpatch gleefully pranced around. “what are we even doing out here? because if we were hunting, your dancing would have scared all the good prey away already!”

“oh no, no, no! violetstar, we only came out to explore, not to hunt! although, yeah, that’s a good idea! let’s hunt!” violetstar rolled her eyes, but couldn’t resist cracking a small smile. “i can’t believe she acts so childish for a deputy,” she muttered. wait. where did petalpatch go?

oh. violetstar glimpsed petalpatch’s bright orange fur near a patch of bracken. she could also smell the scent of thrush. violetstar decided to find a different place to hunt, so she padded away from the bracken and found a nice spot near a willow that was considerably bigger than the rest, and waited. [ #219 words ]

-- cats on patrol
violetstar | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

petalpatch | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey? n/a
-- level 0
experience: 12
-- items in inventory used
none
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x2
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
Last edited by crexmii on Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 02. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:11 pm

x
x
x
x
Imagexxthe clan of great fog!
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (000/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (036/100) --
────────────────┘
    like a bout of dainty silk threads had fallen over the land, the diaphonous haze was tainted almost lavender by the dwindling starlight. flecked across the dewy forest, the papery bloom of moths had ravaged the fog and into his embrace.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1exp)

“aren’t they lovely? why… they almost match with the fog!” startling ever-so slightly at the sweet hum of the unfamiliar voice, daffodil and earthy curls adorned reality as strange, soft features turned to his. “oh-- i’m sorry if i scared you at all.”

“who are you?”

“i’m furzetuft.” a honeyed smile graced the stranger’s lips as a rosy flush bloomed across her cheeks. “and i would like to propose a trade.”
    (furzetuft has arrived! she has proposed a trade; 1fp or 1 herb in exchange for something of theirs! does crowstar agree or dismiss them? )
✧ 025 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 036 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 002 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 1fp ───
level reward ✧ none !
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ woebegone
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:45 am

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐠 .*⋆ ArchiveLast postLast response

A trade, huh? ...

Crowstar shook out his pelt, trying to get his fur to lie flat again after being startled by Furzetuft. He'd truly thought he was alone in these woods... finding another cat was the last thing he expected from his late-night exploration. Still, he did his best to remain calm and collected. He hadn't had a decent meal in several days now, and hadn't spoken to another soul in even longer- his mind was not all together at the moment, and he struggled to settle himself and find his words. As he opened his mouth to respond, he had to pause for a moment, trying to remember how exactly speaking worked.

"You certainly startled me, that's for sure. I thought I must've stumbled into someone else's territory and sealed my fate... I'm glad to find a friendly face, instead." It paused, considering its options. Crow didn't have much to offer outside of the meager moths he'd managed to grab, but perhaps those would catch Furzetuft's interest? It couldn't really stand the taste of moths, personally, so it had no other use for them... so it might as well see what this strange cat would offer in exchange for them. "And I'm interested in your offer... Maybe you'd be interested in the moths I caught? They aren't much of a meal, but the wings might be of some use to you."

──{ crowstar hands over the moths, trading 1fp to furzetuft... }──────

word count: 241

[ .*⋆ 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 ]
    Crowstar | He / It | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Not Sick
    ⋆ ...
    ⋆ ...
[ .*⋆ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐬 ]
    Level 0 / 36 exp.
    Not opted in to death.
    No custom predators / prey.
[ .*⋆ 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ]
    ⋆ Prey: N/a (-fp).
    ⋆ Herbs: N/a.
[ .*⋆ 𝐈𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 ]
    Bugs (1fp).
[ .*⋆ 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 ]
    N/a.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:52 am

Looking curiously at the newcomer, Atlas tentatively agreed. One small piece of prey wasn’t much to spare for such a small group like himself.

“So, Fennel, was it? I’ve heard about you. They say good fortune follows your tail; like its own heartbeat is your own.”

The stranger seemed familiar. Perhaps, in a past life, Atlas would have given his world for such a kind-hearted cat, but now, in the ruins of his clan.. no mistakes can be made.

“Here, I know it’s not much, i’m sorry.” Maybe it wasn’t much, but it would have to do. Something is better than nothing, after all. The bugs Atlas had caught the day before no longer wiggled with life, but their taste was still somewhat fresh.

-

Aurora held the frog a bit closer than before. I’m glad Atlas already gave them those gross bugs.. I can’t give up all this food to a stranger! Even if they just want to help, what am I supposed to do if I starve?

“So, Fennel. What are you going to use these for? What do we get in return?

[ 185 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Image Atlas | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Image Aurora | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 1

experience: 74/200

x1 fp

-- active quests:

trade request

-- opted in to death?

yes
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x2->1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

wild garlic | x1
herb | x0
herb | x0

image credits 1 2 3
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0312.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:33 am

SOFTCLAN !!
    xcrexmii archive last post

Under the cool shade of the willow, she reclined upon the crooked boughs. Ever shimmering fronds wavered around her, scintillating with daydew and the faintest whisper of the breeze. She tucked her chin on her paws as the sweet, woodsy fragrance of the forest surrounded her as if a cloak of jade and gold ━ one that rendered her invisible.

Invisible like a spirit wandering the woods. Scentless, soundless and out of sight. At least… to the little critters who had just chased the last of the night’s shadow from their curious eyes. (+2fp mouse)

"Clove?" A new voice. Warm, deep and resonant, yet… unfamiliar. A light touch danced upon her shoulder accompanied with the fragrance of firewood, cedar and foreign spice. “Wait, you're not━"

The stranger's head lifted, the light dappling along their broad shoulders and the willow fronds tickling their back. A smile quirked at one corner of their muzzle, a touch apologetic. "I'm sorry. I thought you were a friend of mine. He━"

"Who is this?" Petalpatch. Her best friend's shadow slipped behind her, eclipsing the rising sun through the boughs. Her eyes narrowed. "What are they doing here?"

"The name's Fennel." The faintest hint of a lazy drawl laced their words as the stranger inclined their head. At the flicker of movement, a lock of cinnamon curls unfurled over their eyes. They winked and gently dashed it aside, a grin on their muzzle. "I'm looking for a friend of mine. His name is Clove and… well, last I know, he ran off to look for an injured fawn.”

A slight pause wavered on their tongue, before their ears perked. “Any chance you could help me look for him? I could use a guide around here."

Fennel (an npc) is looking for a friend of theirs! Does the patrol agree to guide them around in search of their friend or decline?
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • one free explore post remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +20xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +2xp for prey
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +2fp mouse
      • + no herbs </3

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +32xp → level 0 (44/100xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      notes; n/a! <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:51 pm

𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧 !!
last explore post? | last response received?

violetstar contemplated her choices for a while. she didn't know if she could trust this stranger. he could be leading them into a trap. on the other paw, she knew that no-cat should ignore a cat in need of help. if this.. fennel wanted to find their friend again, why not help?

"violetstar?" petalpatch asked, cutting through the leader's thoughts. "are you going to help them? they seem so lost..." she whispered. violetstar flicked her tail over her friend's muzzle, silencing her chatter. "of course i'll help them, why wouldn't I turn away a cat in need? alright, fennel, i'll show you around the willow forest. can you point to me what direction your friend went in?"
[ #127 words ]

-- cats on patrol
violetstar | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

petalpatch | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey? n/a
-- level 0
experience: 44/100
none
-- active quests:
helping fennel
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x2
mouse| 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 03. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:05 am

x
x
Imagexxthe clan of great fog!
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (036/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (085/100) --
────────────────┘
    those starry eyes eclipsed with a lavender haze seemed to twinkle at the sight of the silvery glisten of the moths. “oh… oh yes! i would!” she beamed, features rosy with bliss and excitement. the stranger shuffled about, her dainty paws flitting about in her satchel before unveiling a trinket of sorts. “here! i think you would like this.”
    (+1 common edit from furzetuft, +15exp for npc completed quest)

and at a delicate wave and a soft-spoken goodbye, the stranger dwindled into a whirlwind of stardust and enchantment--- an enchantment that crafted fronds of flora and scarlet ladybugs out of thin air.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1 bindweed, +1 sorrel, +1 horsetail, +4exp)
✧ 020 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 049 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 003 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 001 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 1fp ───
level reward ✧ none !
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +3
• [+1 bindweed-----]
• [+1 sorrel ---------]
• [+1 horsetail------]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ woebegone
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +1──xx
• [+1 common edit---]
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:04 am

Aetherclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Hyacinthpool turns to Eveningstar with a questioning look, mouth open about to speak. Eveningstar places her tail over Hyacinthpool's mouth before pointing to her nose. Hyacinthpool looks annoyed, but smells the air deeply. She has to hold back a gag at the scent of predator. Her fur bristles, but Eveningstar directs her to crouch down beside her.

"I want you to go back to camp and get the others. We can't let this thing prowl our territory, but we sure as Starclan can't take it ourselves," Eveningstar whispers. Hyacinthpool looks like she will argue, but changes her mind. She gives Eveningstar a stern look which she interprets to mean "stay here and dont do anything fishbrained" before turning and quietly running back to gather the rest of the clan.

Eveningstar thinks to herself about how she can investigate the danger once the others join her. While she wants to run and attack the threat on her own, her has learned the hard way that it isn't the best choice.

Lying there makes her think about the fact that her clan has grown so much so fast. How has this even happened? She considers herself lucky. However... the clan is still small. Too small for her to feel safe. She decides that soon they will have to go out in search of others.

[ 224 words ]

(finally fed the cats... just ignore that they ate with this impending problem// its been a while!! I always find it hard to keep up with exploring... but since summer school is over ill post :3 time to disappear for months again !! /j)

-- cats on patrol
Eveningstar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Hyacinthpool | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Emberflare | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Fleetingsnow| they/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
I'm picking my own!
new prey:
scraps, bugs, berries | 1 FP
bone marrow (scavenged), mouse, vole, shrew, small fish | 2 FP
medium fish, frog, squirrel, baby rabbit | 3 FP
rabbit, snow hare, bird, large fish| 4 FP
beaver, eagle, vulture, | 5 FP
new predators:
Wolf, fox, bobcats, bears
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? n/a
-- level 2
experience: 285/300
4 bugs
1 berry
2 scraps
1 beaver
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Mouse | 2 FP | x2
Bone marrow | 2 FP | x1
Bird | 4 FP | x2
Eagle | 5 FP | x2

wild garlic | x1
Blackberry leaves| x1
Cobwebs | x2
Mint | x1
Daisy leaf | x1
Chickweed | x1
Yarrow | x1
Poppy seeds | x1
Golden rod | x1
Tansy | x1
Elder Leaves | x1
Chervil | x1
Winter green | x1
Comfrey root | x1
[/quote]
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(★★ explore response)

Postby ethium » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:13 pm

────────────────────────
      ─── ★★ 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
      ivyy. // user's last post
      ────────────────────────

The pair bounded down the path, exchanging light conversation and bubbly laughter. The trail seemed easy going and the warm atmosphere seemed to fuel their good mood. By the time they paused for a break, Mothrunner was quite pleased with their progress. They untied their pouches and lounged by a nearby stream. Mothrunner was content to watch the water bubble by and lost sight of Asteria for a moment before she loudly exclaimed that she had discovered something great. She then proceeded to drop a whole bunch of bugs in Mothrunner’s lap. [+1 fp (bug pile)]

“Eugh!” Mothrunner jumped up shaking herself as the crawlies scurried back to their hiding places. Asteria squealed as Mothrunner then proceeded to chase her with a wiggling caterpillar. The pair soon dissolved into fits of laughter before they decided to hit the road again. They re-tied their pouches and wandered through the overgrown wood, shrugging plants aside. Mothrunner kept a closer eye on Asteria and eyed the shadows longer than she needed to. It wasn’t long before the path became covered entirely, and she was forced to push through the brambles. Mothrunner shrugged off the sting and cleared space for Asteria to freely bound through. As she pulled herself through though, some leaves and flowers came loose.

She shook them free from her pelt and then hummed thoughtfully as she turned around to collect them. Maybe they could be of use later.. [+1 willow leaves, +1 bright-eye]. On the other side, though, the forest seemed to get a whole lot darker. Mothrunner couldn’t see Asteria, and panic clawed at her insides. She rushed forward, a branch swinging back and catching her in the face. Seeing stars, the pain only perpetuated her panic. [-5% health for mothrunner (face wound) no herbs or rest needed!]

Mothrunner frantically called for Asteria. Not again, not again- A furry body launched itself from underneath a nearby bush, nearly giving her a heart attack. “I found these for you! Aren’t they pretty? And these seeds but they’re kinda boring, but they did seem important.” Asteria exclaimed as she settled the herbs before Mothrunner, who graciously excepted the gift. “They’re very pretty, thank you. Please do not run off like that again, you keep scaring me.” [+1 goldenrod, +1 poppy seeds]

Mothrunner scolded lightly, but there was no bite to it, she was grinning the entire time and doing her best to hold in a laugh. She tucked the additional herbs into her pouch and allowed her relief to sink in. It was only Asteria's silly antics, not a viable threat. “Stay close now, and let's keep going.”

The deeper they pushed the closer the trees seemed to grow, until Mothrunner worried she wouldn’t know which way was up and which way was down. “Are we lost?” Asteria murmured gently, her eyes alight with worry. “No, no we’re fine. I just need to get my bearings…” Mothrunner’s voice trailed off gently. Her ears flicked as rustling caught her attention. She stepped defensively over Asteria, who murmured something Mothrunner couldn’t hear over the adrenaline roaring in her ears. From the brush emerged a slender head, great wide eyes, and a mouth pulled into a frown. It was a cat! A very strange one at that. “Hello?” She blurted, her sheer surprise at seeing any other cat in this dreaded place pulling her out of the panic.

“Stick?” the cat croaked.
      Asteria and Mothrunner blinked. “What?”

“Stick?” The cat repeated. “Stick?” Mothrunner replied, unable to keep herself from gawking as the lean feline stepped from the bush. They nodded “Stick! I need one, do you have one?”

[Feather of Jay has appeared, asking for a stick!]

The feline pressed lowering their head and leaning in close. Mothrunner shook her head, covering Asteria again and trying her best to seem intimidating. “No, I don’t have a stick. But there are plenty of them around-” The feline shook its head, eyes narrowing. “No stick..” They murmured something incoherent and then dipped into the trees the way they had come. Mothrunner’s eyes widened. “Hey, wait!” She bounded forward, encouraging Asteria to follow. She followed the feline’s waving tail and slender form, all the way back to their original path. But by the time she had weaved her way out of the thicket, the cat was nowhere to be found. Odd!

[Feather of Jay has left with no stick ]

Asteria let out a laugh. “Well, that was weird, but at least we’re back on the path!” Mothrunner nodded. “Let's keep going. Hopefully, there are no more… Stick cats lurking around.” The pair dissolved into giggles and were on their way.

────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐗𝐏 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      death opted: in / out

+ 80 XP for words written
      +20 XP for patrol sent
      +01 XP for prey earnings
      + 08 XP for herb earnings
      +10% hup for asteria & mothrunner
      -5% health for mothrunner (no herbs or
      rest needed)
      ────────────────────────