Revamp Discussion Thread - Inkeyu's Adoptables/Species

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Revamp Discussion Thread - Inkeyu's Adoptables/Species

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:47 pm

So I'm looking to possibly revamp a species or two, or start a brand new species, so I'm hoping for a little input.

Do any of the species below seem like something you'd be interested in seeing a revamp of? Either way, if yes or no, I'd love to hear why.

Image = Higryph Adopts
Image = Mirroli Wolves
Image = Lunikrins
Image = Death Knolls
Image = Scoradopts
Last edited by Inkeyu on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Revamp Discussion Thread - Inkeyu's Adoptables/Species

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:58 am

Here are some species I may make from scratch. Please DO NOT TAKE THESE IDEAS!
Do any of these seem interesting to you? Why or why not?

Krakinis - Aquatic tentacled creatures with varrying leg numbers and varying faces of other aquatic creatures

Splynx - Sphynx species with lynx like qualities and very large furry paws

Corvroptoras - Corvid/Chiroptera mixed species from the same realm as Flametail Hellunds, summoned (adopted) in a similar way, highly magically inclined, with a variety of different additional traits

Chiroptox - A bat/fox mixed species that are essentially foxes with bat wings instead of front legs, from the same realm as Flametail Hellunds, summoned in a similar way, sometimes magically inclined, with a variety of different traits (ie, different fox/bat species traits, horns, extra wings, flames, etc.)

Golden Timpros - A plant species that is primarily deerlike but take on traits of other animals as well, called "Golden" more for the colors their magics take on when casting than their usual colorations

Lacetails - A species of rodent (unknown design base) with very large tails that take on lace-like qualities, very magically inclined, from the same realm of Flametail Hellunds, but summoned (adopted) in a VERY different way

Yipps - A very small monster species with 3+ eyes, often claws OR wings, and a variety of other traits, from the same realm as Flametail Hellunds, adopted like most adoptables, decently magically inclined

Bermuda Kelpies - Kelpies (mythical, carnivourous water horses) that hail from the Bermuda Triangle. No one knows how they made their way to anywhere else, but with their magical abilities, it's no secret where they're from. -- Horse like creatures with cloven hooves, very large mouths, varying styles of teeth, eyes and other features.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Revamp Discussion Thread - Inkeyu's Adoptables/Species

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Bump. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions welcome.

Last bumped by Inkeyu on Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:26 pm.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me