Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Higryph Adopts by Inkeyu

Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Inkeyu

by Inkeyu

Higryph Adopts

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Higryph Adopts
Welcome to Higryph Adopts where you can find Horse-Gryphon hybrids readily adoptable, some for free some for a reasonable price!

Higryph RP Thread!

Index:
1) Information
2) Adoptions
3) Registrar
4) Breeding
5) Store

Rules:
1) Follow all CS forum/adoptables rules.
2) A separate token is REQUIRED to adopt EACH Higryph and may only be acquired from Inkeyu by the specified means.
3) Do not complain if you don't get one or if the Higryph doesn't accept you right away. Keep trying and you will get one. :)
4) You may have up to 10 contracted Higryph, but only 5 bonded Higryphs.
5) One year for the Higryphs is one month in real life. If you are not bonded to it or renew your contract with them at that time, the Higryph will be put back up for 'adoption'.
6) When the Higryph passes on, their background will be painted black.
7) They can be brought back to life once within the first real life week and ONCE every THREE Higryph years. (See "Information" for more)
8) You will get 3 warnings before being put on the Blacklist. Once on the Blacklist, your name will NOT be removed.
9) If I need artists/mods, I will advertise as such.
10) Enjoy them and always feel free to ask any questions you have! :)

RP Character Form:

Code: Select all
Username:
Character: (Name)
Higryph: (Name and Link)
Other: (Whatever other information you feel is pertinent.)
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Information

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Information

Background
These are not the hippogryphs that everyone knows. These are from another realm, a world in which such creatures are commonplace and are often domesticated and used for various purposes. There are some variances of these creatures due to selective breeding and slightly unnatural mutations, but most of the species is simple and elegant. Each one has a symbol and type of stone that holds a special power. In return for their loyalty and service, they request a token of their symbol or a piece of their power stone. When the token is accepted, both you and the Higryph enter a contract period of a year. At the end of a year's time, if the contract is not reestablished nor a bonding performed, then the Higryph will move on to the next contractor. Bonding is a big deal for Higryph as it is the ceremony in which they decide weather to devote their life to the person in question or not. When a Bonding is completed, the Higryph and their Bonded will be able to speak with one another through their minds.

Diet
Though they appear to be carnivorous, they are in fact omnivorous, eating fruits and plants mostly, with the occasional high-protein multi-legged snack. While they eat a lot of fruit, a couple of fruits hold particular significance to them. Pommogranites are one of their favorites and often help when it comes to breeding two Higryphs that are reluctant. Plums have an odd effect on Higryphs, they make them sleepy. If your Higryph appears to be having a hard time sleeping, give them a plumb and a bowl of rose petals. Lemons are a great way to get your Higryph up in the morning. Just the smell of them gives them energy and the rinds seem to help them heal faster. Blue Rose Hips are extremely special to them. They are what brings them back to life. They are extremely rare and often difficult to prepare properly. If they are not prepared properly, it is said the soul of the Higryph to be resurrected will be cast into the underworld for eternity. The only place to get such a treasure is from the Higryph Shop.

Breeding
Breeding can sometimes be difficult as Higryphs are picky about their mates. To get two Higryphs to mate, you must put them into a paddock encircled by trees and filled with clover patches. A breeding can take between a couple hours and a week (rl). A single breeding can produce between 1 and 3 offspring. When multiple offspring are born fights for dominance and/or their parents' favor are common and sometimes to the death so they must be separated before they reach a year old. ((More may be added later as the need requires.))

Contracts and Bondings
- If you wish to end the contract before the allotted end date, you must give the Higryph the gift of a small rare animal companion (which can always and only be purchased from the store)
- Contracts are temporary and last One month (rl), One Higryph year.
- Bondings are for the Higryph's life. Upon the Higryph's passing, they will be added to the graveyard from which they can only be resurrected by their previously Bonded, with the purchase of a Blue Rose Hip or by Inkeyu.
- After Contracting a Higryph, if you wish to bond with them you must undergo a separate Bonding 'proposal' to the Higryph and they must accept it.
- You can ONLY be Bonded AFTER you have a contract with them.

FAQ
None as of yet. :3

~ More to come later! ~
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoptions

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Adoptions

Ready To Adopt
Avalon, Celestial of the Sun

Under Contract ONLY
None yet.

Offspring
None yet.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hippogryph Adopts

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Registrar

Under Contract
{ url Higryph's Name /url, End Date, Contractor }
None yet.

Bonded
{ url Higryph's Name /url, img Token /img, Bonded }
None yet.

Graveyard
{ url Higryph's Name /url, Deceased Date, Last Bonded/Contractor }
None yet. :)

Family Trees
None yet.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hippogryph Adopts

Breeding

Breeders
~ Inkeyu
Last edited by Inkeyu on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Higryph Store

Higryph Store

Specials!
None at the moment! :3

Most Current Contracting Tokens
{ Tokens for uncontracted Higryphs }
( img Token /img "=" Price, url Higryph /url )
Image = Any Sun-related CS item/pet any rarity, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1609666

Discounted Contracting Tokens
{ Tokens for currently Contracted Higryps to be used ONLY AFTER their current contract is up }
( img Token /img, "=" Price, ~ url= Higriph /url, Contract End Date, Current Contractor )
None yet!

Retired Contracting Tokens
{ Contracting Tokens from now Bonded Higryps }
( img Token /img ~ Bonded's username, Bonded Date "<3" Bonding request from person to Higryph)
None yet!

Retired Bonding Tokens
{ Bonding Tokens from now Deceased Higryps }
( img Token /img ~ Bonded's username, Decease Date "<3" Epitaph)
None yet!
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Higryph Adopts

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 pm

this is amazing, thats it iam stawking your art

(though i dont get some of the rules)
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 pm

XD Thanks! As for the rules, which ones are hard to understand? I like getting feedback from people so I can improve my services and art.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm

One year for the Higryphs is one month in real life. If you are not bonded to it or renew your contract with them at that time, the Higryph will be put back up for 'adoption'.

mainly this one, how do you bond to one or renew your contact
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me