Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mirroli Wolves - OPEN! ARTIST COMPETITION! by Inkeyu

Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mirroli Wolves - OPEN! ARTIST COMPETITION!

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Mirroli Wolves

ARTIST COMPETITION!

Biology
Full view here.
Mirroli Wolves tend to be found most in warmer climates near coasts, though one breed of the species defies that part of their nature and live in colder climates. All breeds have feathers on their back legs and most have a bright or odd color (as compared to other wolves). Most commonly they have speckled, spotted or splotched coats. Less commonly they have striped, brindled or solid coats. Rarely do Mirroli Wolves have facial markings, swirls, or mixed patterned coats. Russian Mirroli Wolves sometimes sport ram horns, African and Australian Mirroli Wolves sometimes have a single long muzzle horn, South and North American Mirroli Wolves sometimes have unicorn-like horns. One breed specifically can only be found in New Zealand and a select few other islands. A second very odd breed is the landlocked population in Africa, distinguished by only having odd/bright colored horns, eyes and/or hooves. Their diet mainly consists of small animals and fruits, often eaten in tandem. They breed often, but they only live 10 years (exactly, no more, no less). They reach maturity at the age of one, though they don't usually procure a mate until at least age two.

Legends
"Mirroli Wolves were here at the beginning of time. They were the observers of each decade, recording every event in each spot in their coats, passing them on down through the generations."

"The Agua Mora (Water Mother) lost her wolf pup to the sea in a hurricane. She spent four years searching, losing her home as she was swept further and further out to sea, but never once turning back. She found her pup, drowned at the bottom of the sea. In her anguish, she laid beside her pup and cried. Her tears, heavier than the seawater, stained her cheeks. When she had no more tears left, she found a new land and it became the origin of all Sea Mirroli Wolves."

MORE TO COME!

History
Mirroli Wolves have been here for millions of years. They are largely still unknown, though we do have some idea of their past. There is no definitive evidence to determine their origin point, their fossil record is nearly non-existent, and they are elusive and difficult to study. Up until recently, they were believed to be nearly extinct, until a small pack of them came to a couple researchers, as if trying to communicate 'We are ready to be known.' These Mirroli Wolves (while not all adopted out yet) will be adopted out to people willing to aid in the study of these magnificent creatures.

Rarity List

Common - Any Mirroli Wolves without horns or fins, speckled, spotted and multi-colored. Any deer, horse, or wolf coloring with a bright color is normal.
Uncommon - Any 'normally' colored Mirroli Wolves with facial horns, simple patterns, or stripes.
Rare - Any of the Sea Mirroli Wolves (the finned ones), Mixed patterned coats (like paint/striped), odd shaped markings (like flowers, other animals, etc.)
Very Rare - Sea Mirroli Wolves with facial horns (mixed breeds), solid coated Mirroli Wolves, any Mirroli Wolves with facial markings or spiral markings
Ultra Rare (may only be for special events, NO CUSTOMS!) - Mirroli wolves without at least one natural color, winged Mirroli Wolves (COMING SOON!), altered Mirroli Wolves (any Mirroli wolf that has been modified in any way other than with what layers are already available)

Adoptions
- Adoptions are NOT first-come first-serve, they are based off of whatever stipulations the breeders/researchers (artists) set down for each Mirroli Wolf for adoption.
- Wolves for adoption will have the word written in the image and will be removed when adopted.
- Wolf offspring adoptions will be determined by BOTH parents' owners.
- Customs MAY be available ON OCCASION, NOT on demand! Events like this will be announced.

Rules
1) Do NOT ask for customs. They will be given at Artists' digression and/or in contests/events.
2) Be kind to other researchers and adoptees.
3) Please only talk about related topics in this thread.
4) Please don't post adoption forms here, post them in their respective threads.
5) Please don't gripe/complain if you don't get the one you want.
6) Breeding has separate rules, please read them BEFORE posting a formal request for a breeding. This does not stop you from asking the owner(s) of the wolves if they wouldn't mind breeding their wolves.
7) Please don't ask to be an artist, if I'm looking for one, I'll post an add for it. :P
8) Take good care of them! ^w^

Blacklist
Please DON'T make me put you here.

Free Banners
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1481619][img]http://i.imgur.com/fIQSK.gif [/img][/url]
Last edited by Inkeyu on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Events!

Grand Opening!
We are now open for business! To celebrate, the first TWO people to post get ONE FREE CUSTOM MIRROLI WOLF!
Post this form:
Username:
Region: (where the mirroli comes from)
Colors: (between 5 and 7)
Personality:
Mirroli Name: (at least first AND last name)
Story:

Looking for artists! Interested? Fill out the following form.

[size=150][b]I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST![/b][/size]
Username:
Reason: Why do you want to be an artist?
Audition piece: (just the link to the oekaki. Must be oekaki)
Last edited by Inkeyu on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding - CLOSED!

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Breeding - Closed

Rules
1) If you allow your Mirroli Wolf to be able to breed, it's your choice who it can breed with, so long as the other owner agrees.
2) Litters can have between 2 and 10 Mirlings (Baby Mirroli Wolves), depending on what the breeder can/wants to do.
3) You CAN NOT BREED with a Mirroli Wolf whose owner HAS NOT GIVEN PERMISSION!
4) You can NOT sell offspring! You and the other owner each get to choose ONE (or two in some situations) of the offspring to keep, the rest go up for adoption.
5) Mirlings that go up for adoption; BOTH owners of BOTH parents must agree on the conditions under which they can be adopted.
6) You CAN breed SAME SEX Mirroli Wolves, but ONLY with the "Gender Fluid" potion. ((Will be for sale at later date!))
7) You can ONLY BREED ONCE A WEEK! (You get ONE breeding pass per week.)
8) Rare AND Ultra Rare Mirroli Wolves CAN breed, but it's about an 80% chance that one of the offspring will be Rare/UR as well.
9) Breedings can ONLY BE DONE BY BREEDERS! ((If you are interested in becoming one, let me know.))

Inkeyu wrote:You get to choose. When you adopt one, it becomes yours entirely. Your form will be put into the first post and anything done with it after that (if allowed/approved) is up to you. I will be the one facilitating the breeding, but you guys get to choose who to breed with. There aren't limits to the number of times you can breed, but depending on my availability/ideas there could be anywhere between 2 and 10 offspring of a single breeding. :3

Wear your hard hats, this post is under construction. :3
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mirroli Wolves - OPEN!

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Thise are awsome can't wait to get one
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:04 pm

I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST!
Username:!The Raven Queen!
Reason: These wolves are so cute! And I would love to help out!
Why do you want to be an artist? Same as my reason, and cause I love to draw!
Audition piece: (just the link to the oekaki. Must be oekaki) I cant post a link, so just click my gallery ^^
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 am

Saphira344 wrote:Thise are awsome can't wait to get one

Well you were the first person to post, so you can get a free custom. :) Take a look at the Event post and fill out the custom form.

!The Raven Queen! wrote:I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST!
Audition piece: (just the link to the oekaki. Must be oekaki) I cant post a link, so just click my gallery ^^

Alright. :) Accepted. So just so you know, being an artist doesn't give you unlimited customs. You can own up to 4 customs. The other rules I have for artists at the moment are:

1) Keep with the rarities. I will be putting a rarity chart up a bit later for reference.
2) Please no more than 2 to 5 customs (for others) a week. :P
3) Have fun with them! ^w^
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am

Okey dokey! And thank you!
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:35 am

Inkeyu wrote:
Saphira344 wrote:Thise are awsome can't wait to get one

Well you were the first person to post, so you can get a free custom. :) Take a look at the Event post and fill out the custom form.

!The Raven Queen! wrote:I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST!

Alright. :) Accepted. So just so you know, being an artist doesn't give you unlimited customs. You can own up to 4 customs. The other rules I have for artists at the moment are:

1) Keep with the rarities. I will be putting a rarity chart up a bit later for reference.
2) Please no more than 2 to 5 customs (for others) a week. :P
3) Have fun with them! ^w^

Wow cool :D
Username:Saphira344
Region: (where the mirroli comes from) Australia
Colors: (between 5 and 7)Yellow(main favert), light Blue,Red,brown and green
Personality:Kind and careing,shes not afraid to fight if the need arises,but will always try and figure out a way around it if she can
Mirroli Name: Leona Lion
Story: Leona lay lost in a place of heat and dry earth,running this way and that trying to find out where she was,and why it was so hot. She spoted something in the distance and headed towards it at a run, Triping ocationaly due to the ruff ground. As she neered it it got more clear and she let out a faint bark of joy, it was grass, and where there was grass there was normaly water. Leona let out a sqweal as she spoted it it was a river, she jumped right in enjoying the cool feel around her hot limb before starting to head down it to find a way out of this place,walking along the shore of cource.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:49 am

Alright. Working on her now. :) If you would like, I'll be streaming coloring her here: https://secure.join.me/257-533-073

The streaming is over and she is posted. I hope you like her. :)
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 am

she is gorgose *hugs you both*

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me