Based on Click to view
Artist canadianhowl [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3492

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:59 am

glow in the dark stars I like to eat eat eat eat ea
tell me a story your clan has about space!

Ends 4/2 at 11:59pm MST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: blue based caramel based non agouti
caramel light amber spotted tabby w/ low white
[C] min fur, whiskers
Owner: Mercuré
Last edited by canadianhowl on Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3492

Postby LittleMaple » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:20 am

Username: LittleMaple
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: Aetherclan
Prompt: if you look at the stars sometimes they will look back at you :) one time a cat look at the stars and got into a staring contest. Eventually they were pulled into the sky where they got to play with the stars!!!
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepy-Rat » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:54 am

Username: Sleepy-Rat
Cat Name: TBD
Clan: Rowanclan
Prompt:
Legend has it that once, a long time ago, a brave shaman ventured beyond the stars, guided by the spirits of their ancestors.

The shaman journeyed through the celestial realms, weaving between galaxies and nebulae and along the way, they encountered mystical beings, guardians of the cosmos, who tested their resolve and wisdom.
After traversing the vast expanse of space and clearing the tests given to them, the shaman reached the edge of the universe, where the fabric of reality shimmered and warped. There, they communed with the Great Star, an entity that held the secrets of creation and destiny.
The Great Star bestowed upon the shaman the knowledge of the cosmos, revealing the interconnectedness of all things alive and dead.

Upon returning to their clan, the shaman shared a part of the wisdom they had gained. The dead lived on. With their new knowledge, the cats would now look at the stars differently, knowing their ancestors walked among them and looked upon the cats from above.
Sleepy-Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:15 am

Username: Aizaka
Cat Name: Betra (meaning to better, to improve)
Clan: Galaxy Stables
Prompt: (An older cat telling the tales of the stars.)
There once was a cat who built a ship and dreamed of flying amonst the stars. Others laughed saying it was impossible. But this cat kept going. One day he finally finished. Starting it up, he took off into the sky going higher than any cat had ever before. He flew by the moon, passed by a comet and saw the size of our world. On his return, he told stories of his adventures. Many didn't believe, but some did and those started a group to create bigger ships to travel even farther into space. To explore, to go where no cat has gone before. To seek out new worlds and new clans, to... Oh! You've heard this story? Did I get the stories mixed up again? ^_^ Well, you'll have to learn more for yourself at the school of space! Haha!
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:44 am

Username:[/b Mercuré
[b]Cat Name:
TBD
Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
Prompt:
Foreigner from the north, you do not know our ways. I do not fault you for this. I will try to speak to you in a way you understand but to me your voices sound slurred and syrupy, as if your words are candles melting together in a hot sun. Alas I will speak to you. Pity can be a rude language but I pity the fact that you from the north don’t speak of the sky the way we do. That you speak of fire and explosions and violence rather than the love of the Nsaba ya Nsayi. Oh? You do not know what that is? It is surprising to hear as even the youngest of our kits know of the Nsaba ya Nsayi. The Mupaganu and you from the north may call it “Eden” or some variation of the word. Yes, you know it now, the sacred garden filled with the lush plants of the Lesas. You in the north believe there is one Lesa, but from the south we believe many rule that world and ours. In the middle of course is the grand kola tree, where the first of the mortals went against the Lesas and bit into the nut. They were cast into the Ntoto, the world of the living.

I know, this is familiar to you, but I have to understand what we agree on, what you from the north believe. Do you believe in the Kubisa Lesa? The God defier? The one that is said to fracture worlds? We know of this cat for it lives among our own kind. It was the one who ran to the tree despite warning and bit into the sacred kola nut. Kilunzi is their name. They are destined to rip and fracture worlds and those lights you see in the sky are small holes to Nsaba ya Nsayi. Of course we are saddened by the tears in the fabric of the sky but we are thankful for the light the Nsaba ya Nsayi shines down on us. These “stars,” as we call the holes, are small blessings that can lead to divine abilities to us mortals. We bask in the light they provide and cherish the small bits of the Nsaba ya Nsayi we can see.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:03 pm

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Clan: x/x
Prompt:

"If you look up at the night sky, the stars shine down on you like little glowing fireflies lighting the path to your destiny."
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:06 pm

Username: Whovian5eva
Clan: Cats of the desert
Prompt: Some cats of the desert believe that the Milky Way is the path from a spirit world all the way to where Starclan resides, the early explorers of Starclan, left their bright smoky path hoping to call upon the spirits and dieties to help their descendants.

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:11 pm

Username: thelabradorr
    Cat Name: meridian
    Clan: the tower
    Doodle: In the heart of the Tower, where whispers of the cosmos echo through the stone walls, there is a tale woven by the weavers of hope. It is a story of a world beyond our reach, a place where the stars dance in harmony and the moon watches over all. Space.

Long ago, in a time forgotten by many, there lived a young girl who had, like all of the Tower, never seen the sky. She was born within the walls of the Tower, where the world outside was nothing but a distant dream. Day in and day out, she would gaze at the Tower's fake, generated sky that surrounded her, yearning for a glimpse of what lay beyond.

One night, as she lay beneath the canopy of stars painted on her ceiling, a voice whispered in her ear. It was a voice that spoke of a realm beyond her wildest imagination, a place where the stars sang and the planets danced in a celestial ballet. The voice promised her a chance to see this world for herself, if only she had the courage to reach for it.

And so, guided by the voice, the girl set out on a journey through the labyrinthine floors of the Tower. She passed through test floor after test floor, until at last she reached a room bathed in the soft glow of a thousand candles - what some call the top of the Tower. In the center of the room, a small window beckoned to her, offering a glimpse of the world outside.

Trembling, the girl pushed open the window and beheld a sight that took her breath away. The sky stretched out before her, a canvas of swirling colors, twinkling stars, and air so fresh it felt like breathing new life. She watched as a comet streaked across the heavens, leaving a trail of light in its wake. And as she gazed up at the vast expanse above, a sense of wonder and awe filled her heart - a sense of sadness for not many would be granted the opportunity to gaze upon the sky and space.

From that day on, the girl became known as the Skywatcher, for she would spend hours each night gazing up at the stars, marveling at the beauty of the universe beyond. And though she never left the confines of the Tower, her spirit soared among the constellations, forever tied to the cosmos that had whispered to her in the darkness.

And so, the tale of the Skywatcher lives on within the Tower, a reminder of the mysteries that lie beyond the residents' reach and the wonders that await those who dare to dream and those who dare to climb. And as the stars continue to fuel their path through the vast unknown, residents are reminded of the boundless beauty of the universe that surrounds them, waiting to be explored, if it is truly even there.
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:57 pm

b]Username:[/b] Baobabel
Cat Name: Stellarthought
Clan: SecludedGlade
Prompt: The clan leaders say the stars can give guidance and messages to those who can read them and listen well. Stellarthought though...well they think the stars are made a special tasty space food and daydream about flying up there to take a big bite!
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:36 am

Username: knickknacks
Cat Name: Linnea
Clan: salted stone
Prompt:

It is said that, through the proper means, one may find traces of the All-Maker's will spelled out in the night sky. Bits of guidance, or future events to come. Over the centuries, this developed into a peculiar method of fortune telling. Calling on the wisdom of Melinöe, the saint of light and truth, would-be oracles will take smooth, glassy bowls of water, place them under the night sky, and try to discern this hidden script in the reflections of the stars, and the way that they dance on the water. It is a subject of popular debate whether this practice is theologically sound, or an irreligious practice, but many believers and nonbelievers alike take part in it- to some, as a method of discerning truth. To some, it is more lighthearted, like a horoscope. Still, it is rumored that there are a few oracles out there, truly gifted with Melinöe's insight into the wisdom of the stars.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me