Stars #3389 - closed by allynabean

Based on Click to view
Artist allynabean [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3389 - closed

Postby allynabean » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:02 am

Tell me how this cat and their gecko met!
Except… you must tell me from the gecko’s pov!
be creative! have fun! lizard!!
Max word count 350

Ends Rollover February 25 > 26

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name:
Clan:
Description: blue based caramel self with
low white and amber eyes
[c] short tail
Owner:
Last edited by allynabean on Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3389 - Open!

Postby Thani » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:24 am

Username: Thani
Cat Name: AmberGaze
Clan: Echoclan
Prompt:

WIP. The littol guy i am crying bye
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:56 am

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Trivium [and Pogo]
Clan: Lorilend
Prompt:

He does not think he is in the right place.

Most nights, the lizard would go down to the pond. This time, upon arrival where the water usually was, was nothing. It is now merely a clearing- surely, the lizard thinks- surely he took some turn wrong.

So he took another direction, and another. But the effort is fruitless. Annoyed, he started for home, thinking angry thoughts- as if nature itself had conspired against him in changing it's locations.

He thinks he found a cave he recognized, but after some minutes- yes, this too is someplace else. Everything is slightly familiar- slightly off. Like an imperfect reflection. And so he reaches the back of the thing, where, previously, there was an opening.

It's gone.

He sees another tunnel. There are strange, shining shapes over him and on his sides, and they attract insects, so he stops to eat. It will do for now, although these bugs do not look familiar- again, like the surroundings, familiar... but something is wrong.

This tunnel looked more familiar- and so he decided, ah... I am traveling the right direction, finally? He finds- outside now- what looks to be his usual place. There is a pile of mossy rocks he particularly likes- look, there they are now, he thinks.

But as he gets nearer-

In place of where the rocks usually were lay a big, grey creature.

He had never seen anything like it before, and it was perfectly curled up with it's face covered. So at first- he thinks it is some strange soft boulder. Now, he is a curious lizard, and has few fears, even when it would be wise to fear. He touched it, then pulled himself on top of it.

And it was warm.

Warmer than his rocks usually were at night lately.
It wasn't moving- well, there is a steady rise and fall, a bit like the time he was carried accidentally over the pond on some wood.
Perhaps it is filled with water, too? No matter. He shall sleep here.

And then, the next morning- it spoke to him.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:15 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: GeckoSplash
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: (Geckos name is Tiger)(wc=231)

One sunny afternoon Tiger was basking himself on a nice mossy log, he had just discovered this location and he was excited about the amount of sun and availability of small insects crawling around the bark. As the sun reached its peak and started to fall, he turned to move with it. As he turned he noticed a flash of fur and felt a weight land on his tail. Tiger jumped forward and twisted around, the weight falling off as he opened his mouth, barking and hissing. He jumped towards the threat, mouth wide open, in the hope of scaring it off.

Tiger froze. To his surprise the threat looked to only be a tiny bundle of fur. The bundle of fur looked back just as surprised as Tiger felt. They sat there frozen, staring at each other for a few heartbeats until the furball broke his gaze, leaning forward and started sniffing Tiger up and down. Tiger still didn't move as his brain processed the fact he probably wasn't going to get eaten.

Tiger felt a tuft of fur brush against his side; it felt so soft! Tiger felt a surge of boldness and started crawling over the fluff. He was busy investigating his new basking spot when the fur started vibrating, it was a weird sensation but quite calming. Tiger thought he'd stay with this fuzz for a while.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:50 am

Username: woes
Cat Name: cat name tbd // gecko's name is four!
Clan: clan of great fog
Prompt:

what's that? what's this?
loud noise, something coming.
getting louder, big sound.
run? should i run?
tired... stay still. hide.
louder now, louder louder.

cold.

cover's gone. run now?
scared. scared scared scared.
too cold. can't run.
look. remember to look.
what's this? big grey.
big grey stole cover?

coming closer. can't run.
long night time now.
rest now. darkness comes.

... no darkness. why not?
warm.
warm. warm.
big grey is... warm?
warm.
cozy warm. big warm.

stay here... stay warm.
stay on big grey.
not hurt. not darkness.
big grey is warm.
stay warm. stay grey.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:13 pm

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Streampool | Bugeater [lizard]
    Clan: TreeClan
    Prompt:

Ones like her usually try to chase me, eat me, claw at me - anything to get me to run. I grew used to living my life on the run, of staying away from the Tall Furs. She was different. She saw me, and she would only look at me. I was nervous at first, thinking she might try to lure me into a false sense of security, but she didn't have that look in her eyes...

Days passed before I was comfortable enough to approach her. She had tucked her paws underneath herself, a non-intimidating gesture, and I allowed myself to let curiosity get the better of me. I felt the rumble from her, a 'purr,' she later told me - a sign of happiness.

"Can you understand me?" She had asked. I did, and I nodded, for I could not speak. Her rumble grew louder, almost sending me scurrying away, but she looked so... happy. I had to stay, to get to know more about her.

"I won't hurt you, and neither will my friends. Honestly, I think you can help us. I've seen you tend to the flowers around here, to attract the bugs right?" Another nod from me. "Well, we also have a garden, but the bugs have been destroying it. Would you like to live with us and help us?"

Before I knew it, I was nodding. I wanted to get to know about the world of the Tall Furs, and it turned out... I found a home among them, these 'cats,' as I later learned they were called. Streampool became my best friend, and I hers. She calls me 'Bugeater,' a clan name for a new member of their 'clan.' I never thought I could enjoy it but... I found peace among them.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:24 pm

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Snowpatch [cat] | Speckle [gecko]
Clan: Hill of Sunflowers
Prompt:

I was minding my business, munching on my grasshoppers, when I heard the crunch of the of the leaves. I panicked. I knew what it meant. I knew what was going on. I started to skitter away, scared of what was going to happen if I hadn't been quick.

I skittered onto a log, but I was a little too slow. I watched as the claws closed around me and I squeaked in fear. I turned to look at the last thing I'd probably ever see. But, when I looked up.. the face was still so young. She batted me around between her paws before picking me up in her mouth and scampering off with me. I realized she wasn't trying to eat me, and she seemed to like my company, so I stayed.

[ #134 ]
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:24 pm

Username: catra
Cat Name: rowan / cement [lizard]
Clan: plasma
Prompt:

i was on a mission. a mission for adventure, excitement, and hopefully a yummy insect or two. i scampered over rocks, my scales gleaming under the scorching desert sun. ants! i ate em. locusts! i ate em. centipede! yep, i ate that too.
but as the sun started to set, i worried for the night that lay ahead. it had been getting colder and colder recently, and with my small size i hadn't been able to keep myself warm.
suddenly, just as i was looking for a place to settle down for the night, i spotted the strangest thing - a cat.
i had seen some cats before, years ago. but certainly not in the middle of the desert, and this one wasn't even a sand cat.
the cat was perched on a large rock, lounging around as if it owned the place!
i couldn't believe what i was seeing, and quite honestly they were terrible at blending in. i skittered closer to get a good look at them, my tail twitching nervously.
to my surprise, they didn't pounce at me or swat me away, instead they merely blinked lazily.
"hey little guy," he meowed.
i held my head up high, as if to say, "i am NOT a little guy!"
but he didn't seem to understand, and kept cooing at me gently, eyes half-open. is this cat broken or something?!? he didn't even try to eat me yet.
i decided to stick around out of pity, honestly, because he was not going to last long out here without me.
i rolled my eyes and laid near him, and i could feel his warmth radiating...

well, i stuck around, and we've been traveling together ever since. honestly, he's hopeless without me ;]

[290]
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:55 am

Congrats to woes! i really loved the poetic way you wrote the gecko’s pov :3

Id like to offer RUs to Kazin and catra! ill have those made shortly!

annnnd HMs to Timid-Decidueye, Macabre., and clouds-move-on!
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist