Stars #3380 by Thani

Based on Click to view
Artist Thani [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3380

Postby Thani » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:20 pm

is this cat happy with their rank within their clan? why or why not?
(Thank you feverrr for the prompt)

Ends 2/26 at Rollover (26-27)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: Black silver marbled torbie lynxpoint with min white and orange eyes.
Edits: [c]Whiskers, Sclera, Pupil, Pointed Ears, Min fur, Ear tufts.
Owner:
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3380

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:22 pm

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Constantine Firefly
Clan: ()
Prompt:

Silence, then- movement.

It was his sister, coming to bring him something to eat. It is the night after the funeral; he can see that she had been crying.

"You should be sleeping."

Lyla dropped the fish by his paws, and then, moving to his side, tucked herself into a comfortable loafing position besides him. Then she let her head fall again his side, and sighed.

"I can't sleep." She whispered.

Silence. Then- she says.

"... You were given the night off for- because... Why did you take nightwatch?"

Firefly kept his eyes fixed out over the courtyard.

"It's what mother would have wanted."

"... But I know it's not what you want."

His sister dares say this, now, after what had transpired earlier? After their mother's own funeral.

He looked down at her and frowned. "That doesn't matter."

"Yes. Yes, it does- and it mattered more to her, too, than she made it seem."

"... She was proud of my getting this position. It is what she always wanted."

It was for her that Firefly had trained as a guard. Mother had always pushed him the most of the siblings, her only son, the only one who looked and seemed to take after their father, who she had loved and admired so much. Brave Soldier of Sanale, father... Well, well, they had been there for her funeral, and father hadn't. Too busy away at his job, far away, unable to return home in time. The idea makes him angry.

"But she would have understood. If you'd told her it wasn't what you'd wanted."

Well it was too late for that, wasn't it?

"I could never have gone for what I wanted, you know that. It wasn't- respectable."

"It's perfectly respectful to travel." Lyla muttered. "It is through travelers we get most of our news- it could have been useful-"

"Well it's too late for that, I don't want to go anywhere anymore."

Lyla probably knew this wasn't true but she said nothing.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:23 pm

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Puffin
Clan: salted stone
Prompt:
    wip!
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:42 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: FireStep
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt:

FireStep is a dedicated Medicine Cat. He embraces the challenges of his role with unwavering passion and commitment. As a Medicine Cat the ability to make a positive impact on other cats lives, coupled with the constant opportunity for learning and growth brings him immense joy. The sense of responsibility and the chance to contribute to the well-being of others fuels his enthusiasm and brings him a profound sense of joy. While there are days that bring a heavy heart, FireStep's enthusiasm for healing his clanmates will never fade.
Last edited by Macabre. on Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:37 pm

Username: woes
Cat Name: sunbeams on river stones ( sunstone )
Clan: clan of great fog
Prompt:

Though Sunstone values their friendship with Crowstar, they've always loved wandering- Even as a kit, they followed their father all through the countryside, never once settling for more than a few days except in leafbare. As the clan and Crowstar's advisor, they've had to remain in-place for a while now, and it's been gnawing away at them. The urge to travel and get lost will always guide their pawsteps, and even now they sometimes find themself pawing through the woods at night with no destination in mind. They certainly aren't content with their current role in the clan, but they hope that their role will shift with time.

Soon, they pray, they'll be able to travel to their heart's content- exploring far beyond the reaches of their territory, meeting nearby clans, discovering new things and learning new knowledge from fellow travellers. They want to use what they find and learn on their journeys to better advise their clan once they return home, becoming a vessel of knowledge and keeping the clan connected to the world outside of their misty forest. But first, they must help Crowstar better establish the clan. Only once everything is settled and stable can they start to explore again, only once they know they'll have a home to return to can they feel confident in journeying out.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:40 pm

Username: Chanceuxcat
Cat Name: Sootsprite
Clan: Scorchclan
Prompt: Sootsprite kneads the ground under his paws, ears pressed back in frustration. He watches the smoke rise over the trees, knowing that right now, the torch and flame tamers out setting their controlled burning, hunting down food for the entire clan. While he sits here, known for his keen eyesight that would surely be useful in a hunt, but his long whiskers making being around the flames dangerous. Oh how he wished he had fought it more, instead of dutifully accepting Talonfall's suggestion of being a watch. How he longed to be out of camp instead of watching from afar while the others idled in camp. Sootsprite lets out a sigh, eyes sweeping the ground. Someday, he'd work up the nerve to ask for more, to be a flame tamer! To be hunting, with fire as his tool, rather than sitting here, sitting and watching and just waiting for something to happen so he could alert someone else to do the exciting part. But for now, he sits, and watches.
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:12 am

mark!
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:22 am

Username: Sei It
Cat Name: Softpaw
Clan: Stormclan (No cats yet)
Prompt:

Softpaw never wanted to be a medicine cat.

Like, ever, its extremely unfortunate that being deaf in one ear and lacking a sense of smell make hunting prey, rather difficult, and even play fights felt vicious when she couldn't hear her opponents coming.

But Softpaw would never disgrace her clan and retire early, even if she had to work twice as hard at learning to identify herbs by sight alone, she still wanted to help her clan in some way. She has come to terms with her new role in the past few moons, but her heart cant help but ache when she sees the other apprentice's going on their patrols, bringing back their first successful hunts.
Jealousy burns within her, but it calls on the wrong side, and she doesn't hear it, or at least, chooses not to.

uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:08 pm

This is closed!
I'll be back with a awinner asap c: Excited to read these.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:49 pm

Chanceuxcat wrote:Username: Chanceuxcat
Cat Name: Sootsprite
Clan: Scorchclan
Prompt: Sootsprite kneads the ground under his paws, ears pressed back in frustration. He watches the smoke rise over the trees, knowing that right now, the torch and flame tamers out setting their controlled burning, hunting down food for the entire clan. While he sits here, known for his keen eyesight that would surely be useful in a hunt, but his long whiskers making being around the flames dangerous. Oh how he wished he had fought it more, instead of dutifully accepting Talonfall's suggestion of being a watch. How he longed to be out of camp instead of watching from afar while the others idled in camp. Sootsprite lets out a sigh, eyes sweeping the ground. Someday, he'd work up the nerve to ask for more, to be a flame tamer! To be hunting, with fire as his tool, rather than sitting here, sitting and watching and just waiting for something to happen so he could alert someone else to do the exciting part. But for now, he sits, and watches.

Congrats!!!
I am very excited to learn more about sootsprite!! c:
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me