Artist allynabean [gallery]
Time spent 2 days, 3 hours
Drawing sessions 3
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #3376

Postby allynabean » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:58 am

Tell me how this cat got their scars!
BUT, it has to be told from the PoV of a different cat, not this one!
It can be another stars cat in your clan, or an NPC (stars or your own)!
Max 500 words!! keep it cs appropriate <3

Ends Rollover February 22 > 23rd

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Tang
Clan: xx
Description: black red golden sunshine classic torbie with low white
Edits: [nr] expression, scars;
[c] sclera color, min fur, pointed ears
Owner: Mythz
Last edited by allynabean on Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3376 - open!

Postby feverrr » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:01 am

mark . grabby hands

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
th - pfp by sifenke - sig by néktar
artfight !!
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:01 am

Username: Mythz
      Cat Name: Tang
      Clan: xx
      Prompt:
        "And then... the monster... it ate her!"

"It... ate.. her?"
        "Yep!"
        "...so how is she still here?"
        "Well, it spat her back out of course."
        Barracuda cast a doubtful eye over at the she-cat who stood talking to Perch.
        "I see."

Barracuda looked back down at the kit who stood grinning, eyes sparkling, and an idea started forming.
        "So, you're telling me you saw this whole kerfuffle?"
        "Yep!" Marlin nodded proudly, puffing out his fluffy chest. "I even saved her."
        "Well then, what did this monster look like?"
        "Oh... um... it was huge!" The kit looked nervous now. "Like a gigantic snake... and it had these huge spikes on its head!"
        Barra nodded encouragingly for him to continue.
        "It had these huge fangs... and glowing green eyes!"
        Barracuda felt his heart skip a beat. This creature... he knew this creature.

Moons ago, when Barracuda was a kit, he was plagued by dreams. Nightmares of a creature so large, it could swallow trees whole. It too, had appeared as a huge snake, a towering sea creature with spines, fangs, and glowing eyes. But there was no way that Marlin could have also seen the same creature, had those same dreams...

"Dad?" Marlin asked, concerned. "Did I scare you?"
        "No, no." Barracuda forced a laugh. "Continue, my son. I want to hear the rest."

Marlin hesitated before he continued.
        "This huge sea snake grabbed her and shook her around like a mouse before tossing her in the air and gobbling her whole! Then I came over, shouting 'NO YOU DONT' and I smacked that snake and it spat her back out! And she was all, 'Thank you, Ohmdenia'." To emphasise his words, Marlin pawed at Barra's face, deepening his voice as he spoke.

"I'm impressed Marlin, you have pretty amazing dreams." Barra said softly. Marlin's face fell and he sat back on his haunches.
        "But... it wasn't a dream dad. It was real."

Barracuda could sense the earnesty in the kit's voice, and his gaze slowly moved to the unknown she-cat.
        "What was it she called you? Not Marlin?"
        "No..." Marlin looked slightly confused for a second, and the kit shook his head. "Omden...something, I think."
        "And what was her name?"
        "Tang."
        He watched the she-cat and Perch glance over at him, and he remembered what Petrel had whispered in his ear as they passed, "She says her name is Tang, she wants to join the crew."
        Barracuda swallowed painfully, looking back at his son.

I wonder... if he is like me. If he is reborn.

[428/500]
Last edited by Mythz on Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:02 am

woooh mark. i have an idea
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoodleDOOT » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:04 am

Username: NoodleDOOT
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: dootland
Prompt: wip
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:31 am

Username: CupidCola
Cat Name: Fiery Sky After Day
Clan: Tribe of The Stars
Prompt:
“Calamity,” Night started, gathering her clanmates around a glowing pool of water. “It’s a natural thing to occur in our world. Calamity, Strife, Disaster, it all occurs here, even those unnamed. The energy from those events are what create what we know as Deities.” She weaved in between cats as she padded along, from the oldest elder to the smallest of kits.

“The legends say, Fiery used to be a regular cat. Just like us,” She purred, leaning down to look at an excited kit, who seemed ready to hear the story of the great hero turned Deity. “It is said, ”She started, lifting her head as she weaved through the group of cats," that the Deity, Fiery Sky After Day, was one of the original founders of the tribe. He had been the deputy under the reign of the very first leader. He was the one that handled inner-tribe strife.”

She paused, watching the intense gaze of her tribe mates. Night knew she had their interest, now it was time for the story. Night dramatically leapt onto a boulder, puffing out her chest.
“It was a particularly dry Greenleaf back then, no rain had come. The sky was as clear as it could be, no clouds in sight. But that very day, a huge storm rolled in. Bringing with it, lightning and fire. But with it, a rival tribe had come. They had been hoping to take advantage of the upcoming storm.”

She crouched on the boulder, leaping out into the middle of the crowd, her tail lashing side to side. Night began to pad around the pool of water, seeing the moon in its reflection. She told it as though she had experienced it.

“The fire’s had grown too close to the tribe territory as the battle fought on. Fiery experienced a vision, if they don't retreat they would lose everything. He made the brave decision to take cats from BOTH tribes and retreat to safety. Trees and plants alike burned in the storm’s wake, but Fiery had managed to keep everyone calm that night but not without earning a few injuries along the way. Within hours, every cat he had taken had made it to the safety of another valley, the valley we live in today,” She said, crouching as she stalked behind cats, the corners of her mouth turning upwards into a smile.

“It is said that that next night, the deities had gathered. They had discussed Fiery’s fate and the decision was unanimous. They would make him a Deity, he was a hero even amongst the stars” She exclaimed, pouncing on an unsuspecting warrior. “That same night, they granted him the powers of a hero. Healing his injuries and turning them into the scars you see on him now.”

“Rumor has it, he watches the tribe from atop the valley mountain. Ready to battle or rescue us in just a moment’s notice. Ready to be a hero once more. A deity of heroes I say.” {500}
Last edited by CupidCola on Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:55 am

Leaving the competition. Good luck everyone!! 😊
Last edited by Hazelfang on Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:06 pm

mark!
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:28 pm

Username: néktar
    Cat Name: flamedance
    Clan: pondclan
    Prompt: newmoon’s pov

the fish didn’t taste as savory as it did a few moons ago, it was waterlogged. i’m not sure how a fish could get waterlogged but it’s been raining for almost the whole moon and the fish are basically swimming at our feet. the pool in front of camp have overfilled so half of the territory is inaccessible unless you swam for it. which isn’t likely due to the crocodiles taking full advantage of this weather phenomena.

this evening is the worst.. i can barely hear anything over the sound of the rain.

we know that getting more herbs is inevitable and morningdew refused to go outside for fear of the rain ruining their already curly fur. i was sent in their stead as fogmeadow refused to pick a fight with them; i am as compliant as always when it comes to those two.

without a second thought i ventured out into the storm. flattening my ears against my head, each rain drop slithering into my fur. i padded towards the entrance of camp, trying my best not to slip on the mud pool before it. i heard voices coming from the other side of the brambles and vines, i took a step back and waited. flamedance pushed his was out of the tunnel, the guard’s short pelt sleeked against his muscular frame. he must have just been released of duty, he was talking over his shoulder and wasn’t paying attention as usual. laughing as he headed straight for the mud pool.

part of me wanted to let the arrogant tom slip but that would be too cruel of me in these conditions. i raised my head and tried to call out the guard’s name but nothing came. everything went white, a defending boom came from right in front of me then all i heard was ringing in my ears. once i finally focused on my surroundings and the ringing faded. i cried out as i saw what had happened and finally my voice sounded.

flamedance was hit by lightening!

he lay in the mud puddle. his skin was seared with the wounds spreading out like roots, the electricity had tried to find its way through his damp fur. morningdew was by my side, we both moved him into the medicine den where fogmeadow was waiting with chamomile and comfrey leaves.

he had to be the luckiest cat alive. fogmeadow nudged me out of the way and i noticed that the chamomile was where she had moved from. morningdew trotted in with a moss drenched in fresh water they held it above the tom’s maw. fogmeadow dressed his wounds and i pressed cobwebs against the poultice, covering his wounds. i then coaxed him to chew the chamomile. i curled up in the nest next to him as my adrenaline had worn off. morning dew headed out without another word, fogmeadow simply went about her chores around the den, i fell asleep to the sound of rain and flamedance’s breathing. [499]
Last edited by néktar on Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:28 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: QuailJump
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: POV of SpiderStar

It started with a simple patrol, only three cats SpiderStar, QuailJump, and the Deputy. They were only going out to patrol the border, SpiderStar liked to tag along with a patrol once a moon or so, because a good leader should know everything about their territory. Every rock, and tree, how high the river was, how abundant the prey. Patrols were usually quiet, maybe a little hunting along with marking the borders, But this time was different.

An enemy clan sprang from the bushes, ambushing the patrol. A warrior attacked QuailJump from behind, the Deputy crouched to pounce on the enemy, but another warrior saw the Deputy coming, cut him off raking their claws across his flank, severely wounding him, but the distraction gave QuailJump time to get away. SpiderStar lost track of the Deputy and QuailJump in the rest of the scuffle. SpiderStar was busy fighting her own enemy's, managing to rake her claws over the warrior's eye. With that the ambush turned tail and fled.

When the dust settled, SpiderStar watched as QuailJump, while limping and heavily wounded, chased the last cat back over the border, it became clear that while all cats were badly wounded, the Deputy was the worst.

SpiderStar crouches over the Deputy, tears in her eyes as she looks over the wounds. QuailJump paces over, and upon seeing the Deputy says "I'll fetch the Medicine Cat" already running towards the camp. Warrior Code says to defend your clan even with your life, but SpiderStar wished in this moment it wasn't so...

For his courage and fierceness shown in battle, SpiderStar made QuailJump the new deputy that night. It took him a while in the Medicine Cats den to fully recover, but now he walks with barely a limp and only some scars to tell his story.
Last edited by Macabre. on Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me