Drawing sessions 3
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by nio

by nio

Stars Staff Litter 4 - #03

Postby nio » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:40 pm

tell me about a bond this cat has!
can be to another cat, another animal, an object, a place, etc...

ends november 12th 16, CS rollover

art and/or writing allowed!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: cinnamon classic tabby with low white
[C] whiskers, fangs, shorter tail, ear tufts, eye shape,
ear placement
[UC] med fur, muzzle, short ears, round ears
Owner:
Last edited by nio on Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars Staff Litter 4 - #03

Postby crexmii » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:40 pm

Username: crexmii
    Cat Name: basilshine
    Clan: softclan
    Prompt: “what happened to you? you look terrible.”
    the voice of…well..something echoed in her head. “who..are you?” she croaked weakly. normally, her first instinct would be to confront the source of the voice and run away if it wasn’t worth fighting. but this time, all the young molly could feel was pain. she didn’t have the energy to move. struggling greatly, she managed to open one daffodil coloured eye, getting a sense of what was in front of her right now.

in front of her, she glimpsed deep crimson liquid pooling in front of her, seeping into the verdant green grass and staining it red like wine. and ahead of that, the darkness of the forest.

ow. everything hurts. nothing useful, nobody’s there…wait. blood? whose was it? was it…her…own?
    ”i can help you. you just need to trust me.”

her eyes narrowed in suspicion and mistrust. “no. way. i bet you’re the one who did this to me. come out and show yourself, coward.” the tabby growled, wincing at the immense stinging pain in the right side of her face.

wip <3
Last edited by crexmii on Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:00 pm

big ole markkk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:05 am

NIO CAT HDJSJ MARK
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:51 am

mark aa
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:36 am

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Chestnutfall
Clan: knollclan
Prompt:
- - - - -Image- - - - -

Sagespot and Chestnutfall are not exactly friends- they do not spend much time in each other's company, do not speak much aside from friendly greetings.

And yet- they have both seen each other in a state of great vulnerability- Sagespot being the one to help Chestnutfall after the accident which led to him losing his eye. She was the one to clean the wounds, not flinching from the blood, and was the one to help devise the way in which he could wear a rudimentary eyepatch after. Chestnutfall was thankful for her kindness- but nothing much beyond that happened.

Until Sagespot's mate and fellow healer, Dawngaze, was exiled from the clan, leaving her more alone than she had ever been in the healer's den. Chestnutfall found her, grieving alone- and though they do not know each other well, he is grateful to her, and tries to offer what comfort he can. They are not friends, per se- their bond is not one of laughter and inside jokes and shared interests. And yet, the two have come to trust each other.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:37 am

Mark!
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:46 am

Username: néktar
    Cat Name: turtle
    Clan: shallowclan
    Prompt:
    it was a tepid early morning at the dock, cats milling about in the early morning along the board walks and scaling down the sides of ships. the tiny pitter patter of paws sounded against the wooden boards of the walkways and the ships rocked gently as the small waves rolled in from the sea. the smell of salt misted the air as the seagulls began to wake and take flight into the brightening sky.

smallest of brown fuzzes was beginning to wake as well, curled tightly into an apple crate, they stirred. bright orange eyes gazing about, readjusting to the fact that life was moving around them. many different scents and sounds, calls and movements. a yawn escaped their tiny maw, whiskers quivering and ears pulled back. they were barely getting feeling back into their paws when thy heard commotion coming from further down the dock. cats yelling and fur flying, feathers from chickens and crates getting knocked over spilling the contents with a loud crash. this noise fully woke up the young cat, especially after hearing a familiar voice profusely apologize, heavy paws hitting the wooden boards as the small hurricane made it’s way toward them. a smile forming on their maw as they laid eyes on the small grey cloud coming for them. “goooood morningggg!” the molly called jumping up and skidding to a stop just before the edge of the dock where they were laying in their makeshift nest. “hurry up slow poke! the ship is set to leave today!” her voice bursted out of her light a beam of light. her eyes were wild and bright, these words sent them into a flurry as they leapt from the rope bundle and hit the deck. “aye aye capitan!” the brown kitten squeaked back with an equal amount of excitement.

the two bundles of electric fuzz tumbled down the dock back towards a very tall old tea ship. their tails held straight up as they gazed up at the heavy sail cloths, the ship groaned and creaked as it bobbed above the waves. the thick smell of watermusk, various fruits and teas came from it. two gleaming yellow eyes shone from the deck at the top of the walkway, a harsh voice came from the figure, “are ye sure you two want to come aboard..?” the flinched only slightly at the question their voices getting stuck in their throats, the stranger speaking again before they could answer. “this ship here, ain’t like other ships.. this one has a curse, if yer willin to pay the price, by all means.. walk the plank.” their yellowing fangs shone and claws scratched at the rotting wood that lead down to the kittens. their fur now standing on end and their hearts beating fast. they linked tails and looked at each other, no words were spoken they only gazed into each others eyes. after a huff and nod from both of them, they scurried up the plank.

now coming face to face with the strange cat who invited them aboard, the tom turned out to be ten times bigger then they thought. brown tabby fur knotted and braided in certain places and the thick aroma of fish coming from his mouth as spoke. “welcome aboard.. what do ye call yer selves?” the molly stepped forward first, puffing her chest out and looking straight into the old cats eyes. “shark!” she beamed as she spoke her name, her eyes didn’t waiver. the scruffy tom grunted with approval and turned to the smaller brown tabby behind her. “and you?” he raised an eyebrow. his stare was burning into the young cats fur. they stepped forward eyes looking at their paws before giving a sheepish glance at shark, who smiled softly at them nudging their shoulder. they swallowed the ball in their throat and met the eyes of the tom. “turtle!” their voice cracked with unease, feeling their fur go hot for a moment before feeling shark’s familiar heat against their side. “thank you for welcoming us aboard.” they both mewed in unison, the old cat let out a soft murrow of laughter. “yes welcome shark and turtle to my scurvy crew! come mates meet the fresh meat!”

his voice bellowed and echoed through the seemingly vacant ship, but as soon as the boom of his voice faded — cackles and claw scraps came from all around them, cats scaling the masts and crawling out from the hull. somewhere between twenty and thirty cats appeared before the kittens. the older cat spoke again, “and i am captain slate.” they felt the shift of the wind as he spoke his name, “anchor home, we’re off!” he bellowed and the cats began to move swiftly with purpose, the loud clanking of a heavy chain being moved sounded from just behind them. they turned to see a team of cats cranking a turn wheel to raise the anchor. the ship creaked and moaned, slate pounce up to the helm of my ship, large paws heavy set on the railing tail swishing for balance. his scars showing now in the sunrise, his fur seeming to glow as he looked down at his new shipmates then turned his attention to the open sea. “now bring me that horizon!”
Last edited by néktar on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:23 am

mark!
Imagexx
x
Scourgebane / [He/Him] / Tired

Howdy, y'all! My name's Theo! But you can also can call me Scourge.
Mostly interested in Closed Species and art.

English isn't my native language so I may make mistakes.
I apologize in advance if something I say sounds weird or rude, it isn't my intention.

Please, don't contact me for anything else.

| ʚɞ
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:56 am

Username: canadianhowl
    Cat Name: mousebite
    Clan: https://toyhou.se/canadianhowl/characte ... er:2458110
    Prompt: “This is my favorite place! It’s in the middle of the forest with huge and tall trees that cover up the sun that tries to peek through. What’s so special about it and how do I even know it’s this exact place? I mean you’re right you could lead me anywhere and say this was my favorite place but… I want you to look at this. Underneath the moss on this tree, the tree has some claw marks on it. They smell faint now but… these were mine.”

Cats yowled and hissed as the fight raged on. The group of rogues were easily overpowering the clan cats even if the clan had more in number. Mousebite was racing for her life as two rogues chased her down. She tried to climb up the tree but the tall rogue grabbed her tail and yanked her back down. Mousebite hissed and spat at the two who surrounded her before she screamed when the claws slashed over her left eye.

“Terrible story huh? So why is this my favorite place if this is where I had a traumatic scar? Well, I got through it with some of my friends and… I learned to love this place. You can still see clumps of fur caught by the bushes and even a tooth that was knocked out but these claw marks on the tree from me… remind me of when I was down low but, I could change it. I could grow and learn from it. I might have lost an eye but, I don’t let it define me or get to me. I don’t let this place get to me and the more I look at this, it’s gorgeous. We were at our lowest and weakest here and we all managed to get out of it together. This place has amazing flowers and the birds that sing here make you forget this even was a battle zone. I think I like it the most because I was the one to decide how I was going to deal with it. I was in charge.”

Last edited by canadianhowl on Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist