Wind Reaper v.3 #14 [Jack Event]

Postby Tatangi » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:25 am

โœฆWhat are Wind Reapers? - - - - - - - - - -
    Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
    commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
    maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
    legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
    are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
    from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
    them climb and glide.
    Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
    are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
    life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.

Wind Reaper #14 Info
Name:
Owner:
Adoption Date: October 6th
Edits: [s] Skull Paint [uc] Skull Color, Accessories [r] Fins, Skull Edits, Glow [l] Wing Edits, Magic*

Adoption Open

Adopt This Wind Reaper
To Adopt this Wind Reaper, you must... Write a story or show me a comic strip about how they got those extra eyes along their body! This Reaper's Magic is the ability to have Visions.Remember that marking the main Wind Reapers thread with your username is required to adopt any wind reaper.

Jack Event [2023]

This Wind Reaper is a Jack Event Wind Reaper so it has a magical ability granted to it for one year. If the owner of this wind reaper trains the magic up before the next Jack Event, the Wind Reaper will be able to keep that magic. To Train a magic and keep it, you must write 3, 2000 word stories of the wind reaper training with their magic, or 3 complete pieces of artwork (Fullbody, Colored, Shaded, Background) showing them using their magic.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reaper v.3 #14 [Jack Event]

Postby ylesia » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:04 am

Name: Helena
Size: 2.5 feet
Owner: ylesia

-------------------------------------------------------------
๐“น A new perspective ๐“น
-------------------------------------------------------------
Helena was running as fast as she could. She stopped only when she felt that her legs couldn't support her anymore. She was breathing heavily. Whatever was chasing her wasn't there anymore. Helena turned her head and she startled. In front of her there was a dark figure, hiding in the shadows. It looked like a Wind Reaper, but she wasn't sure.

"You can't escape from your destiny" they told her.

Helena took a few steps back. She desperately wanted to run away from whatever was going to happen. Helena started to run, but after a couple of steps she stopped. The figure was still in front of her. How was this possible?

She began to feel very sleepy and closed her eyes.

When she was conscious again she tried to open her eyes, but could see only black. She touched her skull and ... where were her eyes? She panicked.

"You can see with your mind's eye. You can see much better now," said the same voice she had heard before.

"What-what have you done?" she asked.

No one answered. Helena stood up on her legs. She felt water under her feet, but she did not remember coming to a river or lake. Helena started walking in one direction, not knowing where she was going. She bumped into something, probably a rock. She stopped, wishing to cry, but she could not.

She remained where she was, until she began to perceive light. She checked again, but her eyes were not in place. However, as time passed she was able to see more clearly with each passing second. As soon as Helena was able to recognize the shapes around her, she looked at her body and was shocked. Her body was covered with ... eyes!

Helena was standing near a swamp, covered in mud. It took her some time to realize what had just happened: she lost her eyes, but others had appeared on her body. She had no clue about how the thing worked since she saw as if she had eyes on her head, not on her body. Helena began to walk away from the swamp, still uncertain about what to do next.

She was walking when she saw a huge fire. It lasted just a second, then disappeared. There was no fire. Probably that was just a consequence of her new conditions... but there were more concerning things to think about.
Last edited by ylesia on Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Where no man has gone beforeโ€ฆ

MY TRADE THREAD | ADOPTABLES | STORIES
WIND REAPERS

ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:56 pm

Name: achlys
Size: 3 ft
Owner: crexmii
prompt

โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž?
โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

it was all his fault.

major wip alert !! gotta work on moi prompts for other closed species!!

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reshihall » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:04 am

Name: Pseudovision
Size: 2.8 ft
Owner: reshihall

Tales of witches in the deep forest had fancied the mind of this windreaper for years. This October, he had finally given in to the temptation. Pseudovision would have never expected what's to come.

An unnamed windreaper of a darker complexion had made his way through the bramble of the infamous wood. Myths of the wood had spiraled and swirled inside of his head on his journey to this very forest.

This forest wasn't colorful. The leaves that littered this part of the wood were brown and black, somewhat resembling ash when crushed. It was an eerie sight, yet the windreaper pushed on. The wind whistled through the holes of dead trees and picked up some of the ashen leaves with it. The unnamed reaper shivered in the crsip breeze. The forest did feel alive, but not in the way this windreaper would have found comforting or welcoming.

'Maybe the myths were all a hoax,' the reaper thought. It was possible. Myths were always stirred up from what one couldn't understand. Despite these thoughts, the unnamed wanted desperately for the myths to be true. He had believed them throughout his childhood and longed for nothing more than to see the infamous witch with his own eyes.

Soon enough an apparition appeared. A swirling, thick cloud of smoke drifted along through the trees and stopped abruptly in front of the reaper.

He was given no time to react. The reaper suddenly went blind. He gasped and put a claw up to his eyes.

"How dare you?!" He shouted.
"How dare you tread in the wood your kind knows isn't for you!"
"I found you! I looked for you! And this is how you greet me?!"
"You are trespassing. Leave! Now!" The apparition let off more smoke towards the reaper, which filled his lungs. He was blind and suffocating. He ran aimlessly, hitting trees and rocks and tripping over roots until he couldn't run any longer.

"H..Help!! Help!!" The reaper stopped and called for help. He caught the attention of some local reapers. Everything else that came after was a blur.

The next thing he knew, he could see again. But not in the same way he did before. He came to in front of a magical elder who had restored his vision.

"Pseudo," The elder had said with a loving, caring smile.
".. Who-doh?" The reaper responds with new views as he moves his tail to view the elder from all angles. It feels odd, yet... he can see so much more now.
"Pseudovision. The locals and I found you were unnamed and could not identify you. You're Pseudovision, now."
reshihall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:59 am

Adopted

This Wind Reaper is the first of our halloween event, and I loved each story you guys gave! This Jack Event Reaper will be going to ylesia! an Honorable Mention will be going to reshihall because It was difficult to pick between the two of you!

This Wind Reaper's temporary Magic is the ability to have visions.

In order to keep this magic permanently, you must complete the training before next year's event. To do that, you must do three of the following: 2000 word Stories or full pieces of art. They can be mix and matched, like two stories and one artwork or two artworks and one story, or you can do all three as one or the other. To claim them, post a link to your training here and wait for approval. If no response has been made within a week, feel free to message me directly.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylesia » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:22 am

Thank you!

Where no man has gone beforeโ€ฆ