Name: Talia, Empress
Clan: https://toyhou.se/tofuwofu/characters/folder:4573488
Description: Classic Red Tabby with Low White and Emerald Green Eyes
Edits:
[ nr ] expression, accessories
[ c ] whiskers , teeth , eye shape , eye lashes , sclera
[ uc ] muzzle, round ears , long tail , medium fur edit
Owner: crexmii
Last edited by nome senpai on Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3013

Postby crexmii » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:25 pm

Username: crexmii
Cat Name: talia, empress
Clan:softclan
Prompt: "oh. hello there. you may not know who I am. but I bring stories with me. would you like to hear a story? trust me, it's not going to be a scary one. alright, alright! i'll start... and so the story begins..."

"you see, once, there was a rich twoleg. the twoleg had a mansion. and in that mansion, a kitten was born. this kitten had the softest, most silken ginger fur and the most piercing green eyes. born to a pedigree breed and in a rich family, when she grew older, it was no wonder talia thought she was blessed. she thought, no other cat could possibly have a better life than this. her twolegs pampered her and her mother, they let her wear necklaces of jewel, and even bought her an extravagant crown, made of only the finest glass. empress was pampered daily with high quality food too, like the best tuna and salmon.

this lifestyle led talia to grow extremely narcissistic, making her believe that other cats were all insignificant and would never be as good as her. so she coldly judged other cats whenever they tried to talk to her.”

“until she got thrown out. no more warm house, no more jewels, no more endless days of affection. no more royal treatment or pampering. she was no longer an empress. she was merely a peasant. maybe even “exiled.” and she hated that. the only thing left was her crown and one of her necklaces, dirtied by the mud and the elements.

she tried seeking shelter in other twolegs’ homes, but she was ignored and they slammed the door when the saw her. so she had an idea. anything to feel like an empress again.
other cats were lowly and dumb. other cats would think she was truly an empress. they would worship her. they would give her their food. they would sacrifice— they would help her, she meant. so talia renamed herself empress.”

“she believed that she could finally be an empress once again. maybe even a goddess. and so she gathered cats from many different backgrounds, and somehow convinced them to worship her. eventually, she discovered that softclan existed. so she tried to get the clan cats to worship her too. but the clan cats, unlike the other kittypets, thought that she was just a narcissistic, egotistic, arrogant rogue. the clan cats’ words enraged her. so she tried to overthrow the leader, violetstar. after all, if the wild cats worshipped their leader, they would worship her when she became leader too!”

“obviously, she tried to kill violetstar, but didn’t know that all leaders had nine lives, and also didn’t know that clan cats are extremely good at fighting. her fighting skills were extremely weak compared to the clan cats, given that she was a kittypet almost her whole life and only learnt a small amount of moves to fight others. so the clan cats cast her out.”

“but she returned, seeking forgiveness. after the previous incident, softclan was suspicious. so they refused. empress was furious. the clan had seen right through her plan. so she hides somewhere in the woods, waiting for lone warriors to near her base and she will strike. she will kill them off one by one, so she will truly strike fear in the hearts of softclan warriors. she would call her followers to stage an ambush. an elaborate plan, but a smart one. and would you like to know what happens next?”

“oh really, you thought it would finish? well, the truth is no cat knows. because this is happening right NOW! haha, what a twist! in fact, they’re plotting the ambush right now. they’re going to attack tomorrow. well, I believe you can stop empress. I have faith in you. good luck, young one.”

[extra used :: +300 words]
[total word count :: 630]

ASDASDADSSDADSSDD SORRY ITS KINDA CUT OFF TOT
Last edited by crexmii on Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:25 pm, edited 10 times in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:30 pm

Username: strawberryjelly
Cat Name: Victoria
Clan: Tribe of the Fallen Light
Prompt:
forgot to write buttt I made this so whoever wins can use it!!Image
Last edited by strawberryjelly on Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:47 am

Username: Thani#509675
Cat Name: Oleander
Clan:The Central Realms
Prompt:
Windows, 10 feet tall and sporting a variety of color, adorned the high walls of the castles hallways, shining bright light in every visible crevice. Large golden and red drapes hung open on most of them, their fine silks tied back by a small golden strip of fabric. Walking down the hallway laid with a plush cream carpet, he held his head high, motioning for others to follow as he moved with such purpose and grace. The sun had just reached its highest peak in the sky and everyone in the castle was hard a work preparing for what could only be explained as a grand celebration.

"I expect you to have everything sorted soon, our visitors will be here before the hour is over and I will not have them witness such
disorganization." His voice rang out in a demanding tone with a subtle hint of playfulness tugging at his lips.

Of course the guests that this particular kingdom was preparing for knew full well the chaotic nature of their host, it wouldn't be at all out of place to attend a royal meeting while the staff darted every which way in your presence. However, knowing he was against all odds of opening the forest up with his vote he figured showing a bit more grace and professionalism would not hurt his cause.
For this meeting could every well change the lives of everyone living in the Abwood for the better, or have things remain the same.

A banquet room, with a large table ladden with food, sat 6 other seats, with his own at the head. After welcoming his guests into his home they made their way to the dining table, preparing to eat a magnificent feast and discuss their plans for the future of The Abwood.

"This looks amazing ,Oleander! Such fine dining this time around. I must say I am impressed." A soft voice spoke out from across the table, her pink and green coat illuminated by the light catching just right in her form. Ethereal.

"Oh you know me, Harvelle, Fine dining and wonderful company, they go hand in hand. What is one without the other?" He would smile over to her, before raising a glass for a toast with the rest of his guests.

"Now! I know we must get down to business, but first I would like to make a toast." He cleared his throat as the others around the table all raised their own glass, looking towards Oleander with a mix of amusement and annoyance.

"First and foremost, to us! We keepers have had a hard job for years and years, and every day I imagine what it must be like for the common folk who reside under the great tree we work so endlessly to protect." A soft clearing of a throat from across the table rang out as the rest stayed silent, smiles awkward as they listened on, knowing full well where this was going.

"Never being able to leave the sanctuary we provide, and with a life as long as ours is under the trees grace..." A soft murmur rang out under the breath of all those around the table 'Of the trees grace' "....I cannot help but wonder how life might be if we gave everyone the opportunity to experience the tree as we here have for centuries."

"Enough of this. You have dreams of Splendor my friend. With the ever growing alliance of Dralia and Ironhaven now would be the worst time to open our gates to the mortals who reside in the rest of the world." A booming voice finally rang out from beside the softer cat, his small companion resting on his shoulder as he finally lowered his glass and stood up form his seat.

"Now I know we have all had ample time to think this over and inquire others on their opinion and I feel like going over this again would not do us any goo-"

"With all due respect, Anima, I think that..-" Oleander would try to plea, not yet finished with his speech. He had to try harder to convince them.

"You forget your place, Oleander. Just because you are royalty does not mean you have a voice that rings louder than my own. For generations my family has sat as the high Keeper and we will not change tradition and risk our safety for something the people only think they want. Now... lets get on with it. All those in favour of keeping the magic gate sealed, raise your paw."

Oleander could only look on, pleading eyes as he roamed over every keeper as they one by one, lifted their paws into the air.

"I thought this might happen." he stated, standing up from his seat. "I'm sorry."

Sudden Darkness.

800 Words
500 Words + 300 Word extra
Last edited by Thani on Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:22 pm

this will end tomorrow~

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:00 am

some things have come up and i will not have the availablity to close this
sooooo to prevent any issues, i'll be extending this to tomorrow ~

This will end 8/16 at 7:00 Pacific Time
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:18 am

i deeply apologize for the further delay!
Our winner is crexmii! Honestly had me curious as to how it would end lol~
Enjoy <3
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:04 am