Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tatangi

Wind Reaper v.3 #4 [ADOPTED]

Postby Tatangi » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:24 am

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๐€๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฌ | ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ | ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  | ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ | ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก | ๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ | ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ

โœฆWhat are Wind Reapers? - - - - - - - - - -
    Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
    commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
    maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
    legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
    are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
    from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
    them climb and glide.
    Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
    are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
    life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.

Wind Reaper #4 Info
Name: xenthys
Size: 3 feet
Owner: crexmii
Adoption Date: August 25th, 2023
Edits: [s] Skull Paint [uc] Accessories [r] Skull Edits, glowing eyes [l] Extra wings, Magic

Adoption Closed

Adopt This Wind Reaper
To Adopt this Wind Reaper, you must fill out the information above, tell me what kind of magic they have and answer: What's in the cage it's holding? This is very much an impress me type of adoption, so I highly encourage using artwork or coding to pretty up your form. The judging will start on August 25th, but extensions can be asked for. There will not be another Legendary Reaper up for public adoption until we hit Reaper #50, so keep that in mind with this one! Remember that marking the main Wind Reapers thread with your username is required to adopt any wind reaper.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:21 am, edited 8 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reaper v.3 #4 [LEGENDARY]

Postby /trainwreck/ » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:32 am

Marking
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLegendaryGasp » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:10 am

Name:Cinovahh
Size: 2.7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cinovahh is very mysterious, they enjoy their peace and quiet and don't like being bothered but are often seen helping smaller injured creatures using the help of the little friend in the cage they carry with them at all times.
Cinovahh is very territorial, unlike others he doesn't enjoy people being where he is- so along his travels he will stop for a while and claim a "territory" while he stays. He won't harm others but he will scare them off and pose somewhat like a threat despite knowing he's mostly harmless.
~~~>
you might be wondering.. "what is in the cage? Why does it glow? What are those tiny little voices coming from the cage? Why does it heal people..."
~~>
its name is kinii and he's just as unknown as its larger friend.
kinii is a pixie! or, a fairy; with a bright glow that most (not even Cinovahh) can see through. He's small and when you look at him you usually just see a little ball of light aswell as some bug shaped wings
Kinii has a very high pitched voice. Not saying much except for small exclamations to get someone's attention from his cage. These include but are not limited to: "Hello!", "Hey!", "Who's there?", "Look out!" And "No!!". but of course he can speak a full fluent sentence if he wants to- he just prefers not talking.
~~~>
"but why is he in the cage? And what about the healing?, I still have so many questions.."
~~~>
ahh yes, I must have forgotten. Kinii is consensually held in that cage to both save him energy and also to keep him from getting lost- though he isn't always in that cage.
Kinii is released when he wishes to be, sometimes resting under Cinovahh's pieces of cloth or between his wings when running out of energy to fly. The cage came around a long time ago, a few months after they had first met to be a little more specific!; Cinovahh and Kinii both agreed it would be easier for Kinii to rest within the cage and be safer and also not have to use all his energy, not to mention it was convenient for Cinovahh since he could hold the cage easily.
Kinii has the power to heal, yes. But at a cost... Kinii and Cinovahh enjoy traveling their lands together, calling the world their home unless they've settled down and temporarily claimed territory. Kinii is the only company Cinovahh tolerates and perhaps even likes!; But along their journey comes unfortunate wildlife, injured badly or worse. Kinii and Cinovahh couldn't bear to look and live with such sights, so Cinovahh lended magic to Kinii that Cinovahh didn't have the power to use himself.
Kinii cherished this gift. And he shared it with the world... His gift to heal those around him was loved by all, Cinovahh included! He was proud. They, were proud. And they- well, Kinii, made many other friends using this power. However, Kinii was loyal, and would never leave Cinovahh's side.. When he came to realize Cinovahh didn't like the company he happily avoided bringing friends around Cinovahh, going away to visit them instead when they weren't traveling.
~~~>
"So Cinovahh has no powers anymore then?"
~~>
Actually! There is one, one that he can use! And that he very much does. Remember how I said Cinovahh hates being around others and being seen? Well sometimes on his travels he passes through more popular areas.. To Save the Reaper from too much stress, he will turn invisible, though slightly looking like water and distorting things when you look through him. Most never paid it much mind though.
~~~>
"And what about the power itself? How did it come? Was he just born with it?.."
~~~>
Where his abilities came from is a little unknown. Some speculate they where "awakened" after facing impossible challenges or meeting a life milestone.
Others assume Cinovahh was blessed by the gods- this one's more popularly disputed as he is a legendary Reaper and they're still unknown among their world.
unfortunately no one knows for certain and the best we can assume is that. For he will not speak of his ways and probably never will, if there's anyone it'd be Kinii but he won't tell us either thanks to his undying loyalty.
~~>
"I see... How did Cinovahh find Kinii?"
~~>They met quite long ago. Of course I don't mean hundreds of years or anything but still long enough, it was when Cinovahh was first starting his journeys after deciding to leave his home and go as far away from it. That home of his never really felt like a home- he longed for somewhere to go that was perfectly suited for his standards.(sounds like a big goal, ey?)
Cinovahh's home was surrounded by mountains and cave systems though, and despite his great ability to climb- even he was inexperienced and felt nervous to climb such steep mountain walls. So he took to the caves, going through wide neverending pathways to narrow holes he was almost sure he'd get stuck in if he moved too fast.
He was fortunate. He made it through to the main walkway that would lead him to the long awaited exit no one had been able to go to for years upon years before he was even born.. though to his surprise a small glow was sitting next to a burnt out torch light. Cinovahh assumed it was ambers but then took in mind the time it'd been since someone was there- rendering that assumption impossible, the thick cobwebs only Proving his statement more. So, what was it?
well, you guessed right! It was Kinii, lost to no end and fully out of energy- having a hard time trying to regain it as well without food and little water... Cinovahh felt pity for the first time in many years! He gently scooped Kinii up, who, understandably was very scared. But it didn't last long as they both made it to the somewhat far off exit. Cinovahh helped Kinii back to health and to show gratitude, Kinii became a companion and well trusted friend of Cinovahh.. they bonded like family.
they've spent their lives together until now. But no one knows why Kinii was in that long forgotten exit, and not even he knows how he got there! In fact he remembers nothing of his past- which adds to the mystery between them both! As even if you convinced Kinii to talk about his past, he'd have nothing to say.
~~>
"will you join us in our journeys? We have much to tell and much more to continue!.."
Hello there!! Call me gasp.
Just your average character lover and fun artist! I'm very friendly and welcoming so feel free to chat with me here or on TH!
(TheLegendaryGasp)

Check out my CS art shop ^^! Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4962934
TheLegendaryGasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:07 pm

Name: xenthys
Owner: crexmii
Edits: [s] Skull Paint [uc] Accessories [r] Skull Edits, glowing eyes [l] Extra wings, Magic

prompt :: itโ€™s a tranquil day in the forest. youโ€™re foraging for the colony,
until you hear a noise. the noise of another reaper.

โ€œhey! you over there! yes, you. do you want to hear a story?โ€

you nod hesitantly.

โ€œyou do? really?! wow. um..okay, then Iโ€™ll tell you the story of xenthys. you interested?โ€

โ€œokay. so it all began withโ€ฆ the comet. its brightly burning plumes of flame trailed behind the glowing red rock, falling down from the vast night sky. falling, falling, falling. it then crashed. into a seemingly ordinary forest.

the crater steamed and smoked. and the rock had shattered into millions of glowing shards, each one scattered somewhere else in the world.

the noise the comet made, however, was deafening. and a young reaper who lived nearby awoke.
xenthys had been having a peaceful sleep, until the comet fell and shattered. he sat up, growling to himself.โ€

โ€œof course, being awoken in the middle of the night is obviously very unpleasant, so as a result, xenthys was rather grumpy. he stormed out of his makeshift den that he had settled in, an old abandoned fox den that was large enough for him to squeeze into.

and then he saw the blinding lights. glaring red light, a smoking crater, and a small red shard on the burnt grass right outside his den. intrigued by the sight, he delicately picked up the glowing shard in his talons.

unfortunately, he did not discover just yet how dangerous this newfound object was.โ€

xenthys was a curious lad, you see, and he loved tinkering with new, mysterious objects, despite the dangerous possibilities. he had experimented with the shard quite a lot in the following days, depriving him of sleep. he would stay up al, night to complete his experiments.โ€

he even put it in a little gold lantern case he had crafted himself for easier use, and he hung it around his glossy black tail.

but you see, after he discovered it could create fire, flames of gold and red, he used it to help cook his food like pinecones and other plants. and he seemed to have used it too much.

because, one night, when he wanted to examine the lantern again, when he stared at his stone ledge that he used as a sort of table, flames suddenly erupted.

burning, burning, burning. burning xenthysโ€™s home. burning his den. the den was soon hidden in bright red flames, slowly collapsing. xenthys ran out in a panic, clutching his shard with him. it was the only item he managed to save that day.

the strong smell of smoke hit him, and there he watched his cozy little den burn to ashes.โ€

oh boy, this story seems rather intense, you thought to yourself.

โ€œxenthys was traumatised by the incident, and tried to destroy the shard.

and smashed it with rocks and the biggest boulders he could find, tried to crush it into powder with his talons, even threw it into the river. but it always came back.

and he realised, whenever he looked at anything, it would burst into the same red flames that burnt down his old home. after the flames had finished their work, all that would be left was a pile of ash.

xenthys needed help. he wanted to seek out other reapers, but shivered at the thought of burning others with his gaze. so to protect others and himself, he covered his eyes with a fuchsia piece of fabric he had found one day.

however, the side effects of the comet only got worse. soon, his eyes had a red, eerie glow to them too.
he never found any other reapers, or perhaps they were all gone.

he never received any help.

he seemed to be stuck with the shard now.

and he knew what he had to do.โ€

โ€œwellโ€ฆwhat did he do?โ€ you asked, your curiosity
greater than ever.

โ€œwhat he did, you ask? ohโ€ฆwellโ€ฆ nobody knows.
not a single reaper has ever seen him or found him.

so we can either assume heโ€™s dead or heโ€™s hiding
extremely well somewhere. sooo sorry
for disappointing you, but thatโ€™s the end of the story!
byeee!โ€

you stood there, disappointedly flicking your tail.

so you set out, finding evidence of him.
you might as well say your curiosity got
the better of you.

but wherever you looked, you never found him.

so what happened to him? was he dead? was he hiding?
did something else happen to him?

only the gods can answer those questions.

the only thing you knew was that he was gone.
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
omg I almost forgot credit

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

img 1
img 2
img 3

Last edited by crexmii on Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! โ›…๏ธ wind reapers! โ›…๏ธ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylesia » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:43 am

Name: Calypso
Size: 2.8 feet
Owner: ylesia

credit

ยซOh, the glowing light? That's just a firefly, nothing to worry aboutยป

I didn't trust him. That was definitely NOT "just a firefly". First, it was red, and in all my life I had never seen a red firefly. Second, the Wind Reaper in front of me seemed to be surrounded by a strange aura, something I couldn't fully understand. No, that was definitely not a firefly.

I hid my suspects under my skull mask and kept walking alongside the weird guy. I needed to learn more about this stranger.

He came out of nowhere, holding a small glowing cage and looking around himself as if he was searching something. He hadn't done anything bad, but that was my corner of the mountain. And I didn't want a stranger at my place.

ยซSo, you're not going to tell me your name, aren't you?ยป I asked.

The stranger didn't answer but a laugh echoed from his throat. I had never heard anything similar. It sounded like the crackling of a fire, but not that reassuring sound of wood burning in the fireplace. Rather, a roaring, violent, rushing, fire that enveloped me, taking the air out of me.

I closed and reopen my eyes quickly to let go of that feeling. I couldn't lose control. Not at that time.

I kept walking in silence until the area I called my home ended. I stopped, while the mysterious figure went on. He didn't turn to look at me, but I waited until he was out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calypso can finally breathe again. The annoying young Reaper is gone. When he is sure that no one can see him he stops to check his fairy in the cage. She seems alright.

ยซDon't worry, you are safe. We will be at home soonยป he whispers.

After two days and two nights Calypso arrives at the foot of a volcano and begins the climb. Although it is very steep, he proceeds quickly, choosing the best path. He seems to have done it many times before. When at the top, he looks inside the volcano's mouth. Lava bubbles beneath him, and whiffs of heat rise skyward, along with ash and smoke. He does not seem disturbed by the great heat.

He opens the cage and a small little glowing creature fly right into the lava. Under the mask, Calypso smiles. His eyes begins to glow and he follows the fairy in the vulcano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I investigated for years before getting to know the truth about that Wind Reaper. I learned that he lived in a volcano, very close to the fire. I went there and he came out of the smoke. He looked angry, or maybe it was the effect of smoke and ashes that made him look bigger that he was. Anyway, My body was shaken by shivers of terror. He gently approached me and ... smiled. He offered me something to eat and told me that he remembered me. The annoying young one, he called me. He wasn't really old, but in that moment I felt like I just hatched from my egg.

I was feeling a little better when suddenly a glowing red creature came out of the volcano. It was the not-firefly. He explained me that it was a Fire fairy and her name was Lucinda. Fire fairies live inside volcanos and can live for centuries. During their lifespan they choose some creatures to bond with and they are loyal to them till the creature they decided to bond to dies. Then, they chose something else to follow.

I asked him why that special creature chose him, and not someone else. He invited me closer to the volcano. When he got there, a ring of fire raised upon us and began to take different shapes. At first, it was just a ring, but then turned into a butterfly, then a flower, then a leaf. The ring kept changing shape while the Wind Reaper looked intensely at it. Finally, the fire dissolved. I and the Wind Reaper sat again. He explained that he had a special gift. He could shape the fire as he pleased. He didn't know how it worked, but he could do it and that was as simple as drinking some fresh water. Also, he didn't suffer heat like other Wind Reapers. He had always felt a strange bond with fire and this diversity lead him to avoid other Wind Reapers. Thus, he chose to live in a volcano.

I think he still lives there. Ah, I almost forgot. While I was leaving he told me his name. It's Calypso.

credit

Last edited by ylesia on Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Where no man has gone beforeโ€ฆ

MY TRADE THREAD | ADOPTABLES | STORIES
WIND REAPERS

ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reaper v.3 #4 [EXTENDED]

Postby Tatangi » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:50 am

ADOPTION UPDATE

Just wanted to pop in because I have a few things to say about this adoption! First I want to let everyone know that we have a another adoption being judge today! If you haven't already filled out an application for this one and would like to, please visit the wind reaper's adoption page to check it out!

I also want to mention that this Wind Reaper is very special, and there will not be an RU for it but there will be HMs! This Wind Reaper is the First Wind Reaper with Magic, and that means something for the community. One, the magic will be official once the winner is chosen and the magic will be whatever that winner claims it is. This is also the case for any kind of roleplaying involving this character! That's why I'm extending the deadline to August 28th! This gives everyone the chance to go over their applications once more to make sure they are happy with them.

This also give others the chance to apply now that we've gotten a few more people trying out for Wind Reapers. Those who have not completed their applications are also getting a little more time to complete them! Remember that Magic isn't common in the Wind Reaper community, so make sure you are happy with what kind of magic you are giving this wind reaper!
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperose » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:46 am

ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ”
Name: raven
Owner: paperose
Edits: [s] Skull Paint [uc] Accessories
[r] Skull Edits, glowing eyes [l] Extra
wings, Magic
ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ”
ฮ”
ฮ”
ฮ”
ฮ”
ฮ”
ฮ”
ฮ”
ฮ”
ฮ”
what kind of magic does he have?
raven has fire magic aka pyrokinesis.
he can create fires when he uses his magic, but can only put them out if he has full control over the flames. he often uses his magic to make little fire orbs that hover around him. another way he uses his magic is to help with the growth of the forest he lives in, sometimes he creates a bit of fire to raze a bit of land to the ground which helps to create space for new growth. he also uses his magic for preventative fires, where he makes sure there's not too much dry and flammable material in the forest should a wildfire occur.
ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ”
what's in the cage he's holding?
in the cage is an eternal flame that raven created with his powers.
ask him what is in the cage and he will answer "i made an eternal flame because i thought that it would be cool." although this is not a lie, it is not completely honest either. in truth, he is scared of the dark and therefore created an eternal flame to keep around with him so that it would never be truly dark around him. it gives off a red glow that gently illuminates his surroundings up to about eight feet and can help light the way at night. however, in addition to the light it gives off it also gives of quite a bit of heat so he crafted a heatproof cage to keep it in so that he can carry it around without anyone getting injured.
ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ” ฮ”

my profile โ–  she/her
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

hello there! i'm paperose, but
just call me paper. i don't bite,
much, so if you want to talk feel
free to pm me. see ya 'round!

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
pi โ–  sock โ–  rosie โ–  lumi
paperose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reaper v.3 #4 [ADOPTED]

Postby Tatangi » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:20 am

ADOPTED

Thank you all for your patience! I'm sure some are aware of my electrical problems that have been happening if you read the update in the main thread. However, I am here with a winner! I've been ready to announce this for a while now, and so here we are! Thw winner of this Wind Reaper is crexmii because I really loved the idea that this object was more than just "magic" but a curse. I think the character development was fantastic and your object stuck out to me when compared to the others.

All other completed entries will be getting HMs, because I loved each story! TheLegedaryGasp had a beautiful story and I enjoyed the fair concept here because it reminded me of the fairy from the Zelda games, which almost won me over! ylesia's story was written in a way that I loved. They wrote it in small segments that played out like a short chapter book and I could feel the passage of time perfectly.

Thank you all for entering! I'm going to be working on new Wind Reapers and adopting them our more quickly to make up for lost time, so keep an eye out for that! Also don't forget that our Races will be starting soon!

Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:55 am

oh wowโ€” this was a pleasant surprise, thank you!
the council shall decide your fate
stars! โ›…๏ธ wind reapers! โ›…๏ธ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLegendaryGasp » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:00 am

Congratulations!!!
Hello there!! Call me gasp.
Just your average character lover and fun artist! I'm very friendly and welcoming so feel free to chat with me here or on TH!
(TheLegendaryGasp)

Check out my CS art shop ^^! Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4962934
TheLegendaryGasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me