Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Wind Reapers v.3 [Artist Perks!] by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wind Reapers v.3 [Artist Perks!]

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:01 am

โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹? - - - - - - - - - -
    Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
    commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
    maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
    legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
    are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
    from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
    them climb and glide.
    Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
    are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
    life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.

The community is based around rewarding owners for roleplaying, artwork,
    writing, and participating in the Cliff Racing event. Through these
    activities, you can earn various vouchers to use for MYOs, Breeding and
    For traits to be added to your already existing Wind Reaper.

Marking this thread is required for adopting any Wind Reaper
โœฆ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ - - - - - - - - - -
OWNER / Tatangi ---- CREATOR----------- Archivist ------ Racing Admin
Image ---Image ---Image ---Image

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹
1. Wind Reapers should be kept to ChickenSmoothie
2. Credit SilverSamurai for the Creation of this Species
3. Storing offsite is allowed, but it must link back to this thread.
4. No limit to the number of WRs you can own.
5. Wind Reapers can not be sold.
6. Wind Reapers Can be traded for others.
7. MYOs, RUs, and Customs can be traded within the community.
8. Roleplay is allowed and encouraged, affiliated ones will be listed under "affiliates".
9. You are required to post your username on this main thread before adopting.
10. Make sure to fill out all applications properly.

Support Wind Reapers!
Become an Affiliate
Wind Reapers Stamp
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4884310][img]https://i.imgur.com/g2XGfMm.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:02 am, edited 22 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reapers v.3 [DO NOT POST]

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:37 am

โœฆ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹? - - - - - - - - - -
Although they look violent, they are a very kind and respectful
species, and as a result are herbivorous. Reapers usually
eat at dawn and dusk if they can,
but can go up to a week without eating.
Their favorite things to eat is pine cones, as they will travel up to 10 miles
to feast on their favorite prickly treat, though they do enjoy fruits as well.
They mainly eat leaves and various plants that vary by region.

โœฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹
Reapers are born with rounded skulls that they sharpen themselves as they get older. They rub their skulls against jagged cliffs, rocks, trees, anything to sharpen them. The sharper their skulls, the more impressive they appear to others, making it a key factor in males if they are trying to attract a mate. When they are born, their wings are not fully developed and they are unable to glide, but that won't stop them from trying, and they often hurl themselves off high places trying, creating chips and cracks in their skulls. Their tails are also under developed; they are short and thick, and will become longer and stronger with age and experience.
Reapers have 4 fingers and 3 toes, all of which are very long and thin that help with climbing and speed. They have long, sharp claws to assist in cutting leaves or other foliage to eat or move about their surroundings. They are able to grasp things with their hands, and their feet are very long and flat, allowing for skilled climbing. Their strong and flexible tail allows them to hold onto tree branches and anchor themselves around a rock or a boulder as they are scaling cliffs (almost like a hook).

Wind Reapers are a medium-sized species, ranging in size from 2.5-3
feet (76.2-91.44 cm) for adults and 1-1.5 feet (30.48-45.72cm) for hatchlings

โ€‹โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹'โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹'โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹? โœฆ
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:39 am

For every 10 Wind Reapers posted, we will reveal a new image showing a part of the next Legendary Wind Reaper that will posses magic! We will also share one aspect of the adoption process so that you can prepare for it!
> Wind Reaper #50 will have a writing prompt you will need to use for the adoption.

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
This is where we will keep all the current news and information about our community and the adopts. Updates could be anything from artists added to rule changes. We will keep the most recent information "featured" with summary updates under it.

โœฆ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ - - - - - - - - - -
Jack Event has a LOT of prizes! 10/2023

The first Wind Reaper v.3 Event is live, and is already almost over! Ending on November 1st so that we can run the Pumpkin Patch Raffles and get ready for the next event (Winer based event!), the Jack Event brings in a lot of prizes that people can claim just be applying for an event Wind Reaper! If you decide to carve a pumpkin and add it to our Community Pumpkin Patch, you will be entered into the raffle to win a Jackleon RU, Magic Vouchers, MYO Vouchers and more! By applying for the Event Wind Reapers, you will also be entered into our monthly adoption raffle, where you can get more vouchers as well! Go ahead and check out the Jack Event 2023 for all the treats you can get!

โœฆ Past News & Updates - - - - - - - - - -
    > 08/2023 - We are setting up for our first event based on Wind Reaper God! ( Click Here for Post )
    > 08/2023 - Planning to start or join a roleplay? Checkout our official roleplay guide! ( Click Here for Post )
    > 08/2023 - Stamp Contest is ongoing! Create a 100px by 50px stamp for our community to use! Winners get MYO Vouchers! ( Click Here for Post )
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:39 am, edited 10 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:39 am

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
We are open to affiliating with other species! We offer prizes for affiliated species' competitions when requested, and we list your stamp here for others to find! All we ask is for the same thing.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
Member Created Roleplays
> Nimbus Strait
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
ROLEPLAY RULES
> Wind Reapers must be the main focus of your RP Story
> All Wind Reapers that members use in these roleplays must be owned by them.
> All CS Roleplay rules must be followed since we are a CS based species.
> CS Rules must be followed in general when taking OOC offsite.
> OOC Discords are allowed, but remember to follow all WR and CS rules within those discords.
> Wind Reapers within the Roleplays should be accurately described based on WP lore.
> Only Affiliated Closed Species can interact with Wind Reapers in RPs.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:36 am, edited 13 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:40 am

COMMUNITY REQUEST BOARD
This is where all community requests for growths, nursery and customs will be found. These are mainly for artists, but can also be for community artists who can use the MYO lines and get approved by a staff member as well. Remember anyone can fulfill these requests on MYO lines, they just need to be approved by staff afterwards.

NURSERY REQUESTS
> TICKET HERE
GROWTH REQUESTS
> TICKET HERE
MYO/CUSTOM REQUESTS
> TICKET HERE
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:42 am

CLIFF RACING EVENTS
New with V.3 Wind Reapers are notoriously fast at climbing cliffsides, and that has grown into a small racing event within the community. Reapers can train to increase their Speed boosts, and earn unique rewards for their trainers and owners such as: MYO Slots, Breeding Perks, Trait add-ons, and more. To join, you must first own a Wind Reaper.

HOW THEY WORK - - - - - - - - - -
Entering the Race: To enter, first you must own a Wind Reaper. You can easily adopt on from this main page! Next, you will need to visit the Cliff Racing Thread and register your Reapers for the race.

Race Qualifiers: Once the deadline has passed, we will roll a 100-sided die for each reaper. From there, the reapers in the top 10% will have qualified for the final race.

Selecting a Winner: the qualifying Reapers will all be rolled for with a die with a number of sides determined by the number of reapers in the race (8 qualified reapers = 8 sided die). Each reaper will have a roll that determines their placement in the race. If there are ties during this process, a 10-sided die is rolled and whichever reaper has the highest number will receive the placement they tied for, while the other will get the placement after them.

Winners Announced: The Results of the race will be announced in the Cliff Racing Thread, and when that post is made registration for the next race begins immediately. Winners will be able to add their prizes to their banks/storage pages but must link to the race results as proof of winnings.

GIFT LINES
Gifted lines are a great way to earn training points and vouchers for wind reapers, so they have an impact on the community! If you would like to add your gift line to this list, please just post a link to your gift lines in this thread and tag it #GiftLines for easy finding by staff. Once you have made at least 3 Gift Lines, you can link back to this post as proof and claim 1 MYO voucher.

Fullbody (0)
    > none at this time
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JOB POSTINGS

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:43 am

COMMUNITY JOB POSTINGS
I fell off the wagon with this species, and I want to make sure that doesn't happen again. To prevent that, I'm looking for a dedicated team of staff for various jobs. I don't want something to forgotten one day like race results, or adoption judging. So, If you are interested in any of these jobs just let me know.

ARTISTS
> Main Artist - OPEN
> Main Artist - OPEN
> Main Artist - OPEN
> Main Artist - OPEN
> Event Artist - OPEN
> Event Artist - OPEN
> Visuals Artist - OPEN
> Visuals Artist - OPEN
Moderators
> MYO Approval Mod - OPEN
> Training Approval Mod - OPEN
> Training Approval Mod - OPEN
> Racing Mod - OPEN
> Fanclub Mod - OPEN
ADMINS
> Main Thread Admin - OPEN
> Adoption Admin - OPEN
> Adoption Admin - OPEN
> Archivist - crexmii
> Archivist - OPEN
> Archivist - OPEN
> Racing Admin - ylesia
> Fanclub Admin - OPEN

JOB SUMMARIES
    Main Artist
      > A Main Artist is responsible for creating and designing adopts. They get a custom Wind Reaper and can earn vouchers for more rare reapers or traits for their custom by creating adopts and participating in events.
    Event Artist
      > Event Artists are pretty much like Guest Artists, but they only get to make adopts for special events. Their job also includes making custom lined wind reaper adopts, which is why we do not ask for consistent adopts from them. Special Events can be milestone Adopts, seasonal events, and racing prizes. They can also get vouchers for participating in events, and based on the number of custom lined Reapers they create.
    Visuals Artist
      > A Visual Artist helps create the required visuals we need for the community. This can include an image for the Vouchers that people can claim, decorative thread images, and other tidbits that can only be used by community staff or community if they wish to allow the community to use their visuals. They get vouchers for visuals they create for the community, including gift lines that members can use.
    Main Thread Admin
      > The Main Thread admin acts as the curator for this thread. They are the ones that answer questions, make sure this thread is bumped effectively (not spammed, please follow CS rules) and make posts that include information about special events when needed.
    Adoption Admins
      > Adoption Admins are responsible for making sure judging is done for all adoptions. For example, if an artist fails to judge their reaper within a week, one of our Adoption Admin will take over the judging. They will make a post on the adoption saying they are taking over and will give a date for when results will be posted as well as contact the artist to let them know the adoption judging is taken care of.
    Archivist
      > Archivists are the one who catalog all Wind Reapers and their owners. They are in charge of the archive thread and keeping it up to date. Usually, to make sure none are overwhelmed, I like to keep a ratio of 1 Archivist for every 50 Reapers. They are also in charge of updating the archive if ownership changes, and must approve ownership changes when requested.
    Racing Admin
      > A Racing Admin's job is easy, and you will have the help of racing mods. You will make sure that racing results are posted on time each week and make sure that everyone is following the rules. You will also need to roll for the results each week.
    Fanclub Admin
      > Fanclub Admin is in charge of the fanclub. They create the thread when it is needed, and they make sure that everyone is following the rules. They are the ones who can approve roleplay requests and are all around in charge of the actual community of Wind Reaper Owners. Fanclub mods should report to this admin if they need to.
    MYO Mod
      > MYO Approval Mods are responsible for approving or declining MYO requests. Once an MYO has been made, for whatever reason, one of this mods will need to approve it to make it an official Wind Reaper. If it isn't approved, they will give a reason why it was not approved and allow a time window, if needed, to correct things.
    Training Mod
      Training Mods are responsible for approving or declining training requests. Trainings give Wind Reapers a Speed boost in races, and in order for that state to be added they will need to have their training approved by one of these mods.
    Racing Mod
      Racing Mods are responsible for helping the Racing Admin with their tasks. They will mostly take the job of screening all wind reaper racing applications to make sure that they are correctly filled out and their speed boosts (if any) are approved. They can also help roll for races if asked to by the admin.
    Fanclub Mod
      > The Fanclub mods are there to help the admin out with their tasks. They are there to make sure everyone is following the rules, and if someone isn't they need to contact the admin and then reach out to the member in question. They can help with approving roleplays as well, and messaging Tatangi to get them added to the roleplay list here on the main thread.
Each member of our staff will be able to claim vouchers for custom wind reapers or traits by doing a variety of tasks related to their position. They will also be allowed a custom for every three months they are an active staff member. Each month, a raffle is done for each department of staff for vouchers to be given as well.
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:43 am

Vouchers, Honorable Mentions & Runner Ups
When you're applying to adopt a Wind Reaper, you may notice a few things about the community. We hand out Vouchers, HMs and RUs. What do these things mean? How can I get them? What are they used for? Well this post will explain them.

Vouchers
    > MYO Voucher - can be used for a "Make your Own" Reaper
    > Trait Voucher - Can be used to redeem traits
    > Breeding Voucher - Can be used for a single breeding
    > Twin Voucher - Can be used for Twins (fraternal)
    > Triplet Voucher - Can be used for Triplets (Fraternal)
    > Event Voucher - Can be used to create an Event themed MYO
    > Artist Voucher - Artists can sell vouchers for C$ that be redeemed in their shops
    > Training Voucher - Earned in Races, can be redeemed for speed points
HMs
> Honorable Mentions - Given if you
didn't win a reaper, but your
application still impressed the judge
> MYO Voucher - 5 HMs
> Trait Voucher - 5 HMs
> Breeding Voucher - 3 HMs
> Twin Voucher - 10 HMs
> Triplet Voucher - 12 HMs

Runner Ups
      > Runner Ups are people who the artist believed were good enough to win, but didn't. Since there can only be one winner for each reaper, artists are forced to decide on one! RUs are given to people who didn't win but almost did, and receive one of two things, depending on the artist.
      > Trait Voucher - A trait voucher specific to certain traits seen on the original Wind Reaper you applied for
      > Wind Reaper based on the same idea as the original Wind Reaper you applied for but didn't win
    Claiming Vouchers
      > To Claim a Voucher, you must post in the area your voucher requires. For example, Breeding based Vouchers should be claimed in the Nursery Thread. MYOs should be requested in the Customs Thread along with the traits if they wish to use them on their MYO. If you wish to use your Trait Vouchers on an existing Reaper, post a request in this main thread with a link to the reaper you wish to use it on.
    > Standard MYO - 1 MYO Voucher
    > Standard Traits - 1 Trait Voucher per Trait
    > Uncommon Traits - 2 Trait Vouchers per Trait
    > Rare Traits - 4 Trait Vouchers per Trait
    > Legendary Traits - 5 Trait Vouchers per Trait

Trading Vouchers
    Vouchers can be traded for other Wind Reapers, and also for C$. To prevent confusion, we like to keep track of the value of each type of Voucher here for all to see. If you have suggestions for this value, feel free to discuss it in the fanclub and tag it #VoucherValues so that I can find these discussions easily.

> 1 MYO Voucher / 50C$ / 1 Wind Reaper
    > 1 Trait Voucher / 20C$ / (# of trait vouchers is based on the # of traits the reaper has)
    > 1 Breeding Voucher / 100C$ / 2 Wind Reapers
    > 1 Training Voucher / CAN NOT BE SOLD / CAN NOT BE TRADED
    > 1 Twin Voucher / 80C$ / 1.2 Wind Reaper
    > 1 Triplet Voucher / 150C$ / 2.5 Wind Reapers
    > 1 Event Voucher / 200C$ / 3 Wind Reapers
    > 1 Artist Voucher / 50C$ / 1 Wind Reaper

Job Tasks
      > Staff members can claim Vouchers for doing various tasks related to their position. This is something that we do to reward staff for doing a job well done! This also gives Staff members more of a chance to get Custom MYOs and more.
      > Create 10 Adopts - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Create 3 Gift Lines - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Create 3 Visuals - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Approve/Decline 10 MYOs - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Archive 10 Reapers - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Approve/Decline 10 Trainings - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Judge Three Adopts (adopt staff only) - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Roll & Post 4 Races - 1 MYO Voucher

Every month we hold raffles for Vouchers that Staff are entered into when they show activity for that month. Each department gets 5 Trait Vouchers, 2 Breeding Vouchers, and 1 training voucher to raffle.
    Affiliated Roleplay Vouchers
      > From time to time, I like to gift vouchers to roleplayers. RPers help keep the community alive and help shape the lore of the species. Because of this, I like to pop into Roleplays that are listed in our RP section and award Active players Vouchers.
      > Affiliated RP Owner - 1 Breeding Voucher
      > 1 Month Active RP - 1 Trait Voucher for Each player
      > 3 Month Active RP - 1 MYO Voucher for Each Player
      > Sponsored Plot Event - 1 Training Voucher per Reaper that participates in the Event
      > 10 In-Character Posts - 1 Training Voucher

Redeeming a Roleplay based Voucher requires you to have links to each post or thread that the voucher is for.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:44 am, edited 9 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:46 am

WIND REAPER TRAINING
Wind Reapers can get speed points added to their Speed boost through training. To Train a Wind Reaper you can participate in Roleplays, create artwork of them, color-in gift lines, develop your reaper, and more. Once you have completed enough training, your reaper can also pass down some of their points to their offspring.

Art Based Training
      Each one of these completed gives your reaper a +1 to their speed boost. You can have a total of 10 art based training per reaper. You can pick from the below list:
      > Headshot
      > Fullbody
      > Color-in Gift Line
      > Avatar
      > Colored Sketch
      > 100x100 Pixel Art
      > 50x50 Pixel Art
      > Half Body
      > Comic Strip (+2pts)
      > Animation (+3pts)
    Non-art Based Training
      Each one of these completed gives your reaper a +1 to their speed boost. You can have a total of 10 Non-Art based training per reaper. You can pick from the below list:
      > 100 Word Bio
      > 100 Word Personality
      > 500 Word Backstory
      > 1000 Word Short Story
      > Poem About the Reaper
      > 5+ Song playlist
      > 10 In Character RP Posts
      > Roleplay Post Code
      > 1000 word Story involving another Player's Wind Reaper (w/permission) (+2 pts)
      > Originally Coded Toyhouse Profile (+3pts)
    To claim training, you must post to your reaper's original adoption page with a link to each training you are trying to claim. After that, make a post to this main page requesting approval and link back to your wind reaper's adoption page. If you have not heard from a training mod within the week, you may reach out to one directly through private messaging.

NOTE: By completing all 20 tasks, your Wind Reaper gets the "Magic" legendary trait when approved.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:47 am

Rarity Edits

Standard Do not pass to offspring
> Skull Paint
> Tattoos
> Scars
> Damaged Skulls (suggested by ylesia)

Uncommon Can pass to Offspring
> Skull Color (Not just bone white)
> Accessories
> Halos
> Companions
> More will be added as reapers are created

Rare Have a chance to pass to offspring
> Fins
> Skull Edits
> Elemental Aspects
> Tail Edits
> Smokey/Glowing Eyes
> Iridescence

Legendary have a very small chance to pass to offspring
> Extra Wings
> Magic (even in Roleplays, only legendary Reapers possess magic)
Last edited by Tatangi on Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me