Based on Click to view
Artist elf_of_the_hollow [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon #2139 -- magical girl

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:36 am

......---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      trait list

[s] hair

I opened a canvas fully intending to make a green kal, but then I sketched in that hair and it reminded
      me so much of magical girls that I had to go full pink w it

this kal is keeping a secret - what is it? you have a word limit of 600, and an optional art extra!

Code: Select all
      [b]username & ID number:[/b]
      [b]kalon name:[/b]
      [b]prompt:[/b] (600 words max)
      [b]extra:[/b] (optional)

ends july 18th @ cs rollover!
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2139 -- magical girl

Postby northie » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:45 am

username & ID number: ,sayu 748575
kalon name: themis
prompt:

the cutesy little kingdom ruler with a dark secret!!

the entire of aquarine knew themis, the cutesy kalon that ran the kingdom with the sweetest smile. beloved by the entire kingdom, the pink kalon had very few things to hide from others, and she saw no reason to not be genuine. they knew her to be kind and just, a gentle ruler who was often seen snacking on sweet treats or frequenting at wisteria’s market for a fresh bouquet of flowers. themis, in the eyes of aquarine, was the sociable and adorable ruler, who adored pink, frills, bows, and all the softest animals.

but that was simply a façade she had built for her by her parents, and maybe it was true at the start. themis once adored pink, prideful of objects that mimicked her fur. a whimsical childhood obsession that began to fade as she aged, and themis realised that while she liked pink, it wasn’t a need for her life. curiosity had led her to the toy store one day, allowing her to admire each stuffed animal. despite her being guided towards the softest, brightest plushies in the store, her eyes only focused on one toy. a fluffy, black bat, with lavender details embroidered in it. she convinced her parents to buy it, under the assumption it was for a friend. and one black plush became two, until her room was covered in dark, furry creatures that stood out against the ideals everyone expected of her.

but not one kalon is allowed in her bedroom, and to this day, not a single member of the kingdom knows about themis’ fondness for black plushies, out of the fear that she might be seen as a fraud by her beloved kingdoms. maybe it wasn’t the worst secret a kalon could have, but she guarded her plushies with every fur on her pelt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a long day of leading the kingdom had themis exhausted beyond belief. disputes over farming grounds had gave her a headache, and the stories of the older kalons that inhabited the kingdom had only added to the throbbing ache in her head. it was like her appearance mimicked her mental state, the bows on her hair were crumpled and twisted, she just wanted to escape from the eyes of the kingdom. forcing a smile and a cutesy smile was an art she had mastered over the years, but when days went roughly, she couldn’t help but want to crumble the façade she put up.

settling onto her bed, the pink kalon fussed around with a yawn. everywhere ached, she was exhausted. however, something caught her gaze, instantly soothing her mood. melodia, her beloved bat plush, was at the foot of her bed. picking her up alongside cassalonie, her black bunny, she cuddled up to the plushies, her stress fading away as they squished into her fur. maybe it wasn’t the darkness that soothed most kalons, but it calmed her. her secret plushies would always be there to see her true self.

(503 words)
extra: (optional)

art by quarryagae, whoever wins may use this art <3
Last edited by northie on Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
The wind permeates ───────
────────────────────────────────
north/gee - isfx- ☼ ♎︎ | ☽ ♓︎ | ➚ ♓︎ - she/they
hi there! my name is north or gee ((:
feel free to trade me, I look at all trades!
big genshin and warrior cats fan!!
discord: nqrthie

© .......... both mind and

northie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:49 am

username & ID number: Lex. 959439
    kalon name: Anastasia
    prompt:

Anastasia is the tech savvy and intelligent CEO of her own private company. Her lab is posted underneath the city, near the subway. It helped with noise mitigation, the subway itself is always noisy. Her company is posed as an engineering company, so it made sense for it to be down there. However, only her and a few close confidants knew of the secret rooms surrounding the establishment. She was running her own experiments after her encounter with 'it'. She didn't know what 'it' was, but something was telling her that she needed to try and stop something bad from happening before it did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia squinted as she peered out the window, her paws strained as she clasped the metal frame. There was no sign of anyone outside, but she was still certain that someone was watching. She had reason to be nervous. After months spent tinkering in the lab, she had finally perfected it - a powerful orb that could possible be used for time travel. It was surrounded by metal braces, held up with magnetic force, and forces from the beyond. Every time she got near it, she got dizzy, almost feeling like she wasn't there.

Of course, Anastasia had never intended for her invention to become used for destruction. But as she stood there, she knew that she must do whatever it takes to keep her invention and this newfound force a secret. Anastasia hired a professional security team to protect her workshop and lab. She guarded the plans and diagrams, refusing to let even a single soul see them. She also employed scientific whitelisting tech to make sure that any of her experiments that went out electronically were only seen by her and those she deemed trustworthy.

Then, Anastasia turned to her own mind. She began studying a variety of psychic powers to ensure her invention would not be betrayed against her will. She trained her mind to stay one step ahead of all possible scenarios and failed attempts to steal her invention or knowledge. Anastasia closed off the lab and made sure her employees had no knowledge of her experiments, limiting herself to only top-tier scientists and engineers. The few who did know about her invention were the ones who helped create it.

Then, the day came. The test. She was in another sub-level of her lab. Newly created and furnished to be able to withstand the power from the orb. Well, at least she hoped. She had it installed to a larger metal frame that was emitting electromagnetic waves and noises of a high frequency. She was dressed in a hazmat suit and oxygen tank, as she mad no idea what could happen when encountering this object for the first time. The only kalons present in the room were her, the head engineer and her head scientist.

"You're recording this right?" asked Anastasia.
    "Yep." replied the head scientist.
    "Ok, good, I'll take it with me. It's now or never.. I'll see you all on the other side. If anything happens, please save yourselves. Something is telling me that... I have to.. just go.. now...."
    She turned and started walking to the orb. She was loosing control. She could hear the alarms blaring, and the foundation of the building shaking as she stepped closer. She was aware, but had no way to stop herself. This is meant to happen.

Face to face with the orb, she pressed her nose against it. Within an instant, she heard a loud roar and a blinding light obscured her vision. Then a deathly silence.

- blip -

What ... what just happened?

[599/600]

extra:
    [the aftermath - lex]
    This ties into my AU in case you were curious!
Last edited by Lex. on Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gloomurai » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:02 am

mark :3

savannah any pronouns
gloomurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:51 am

username & ID number: néktar + 217991
    kalon name: oliva
    prompt: (600 words max)
Last edited by néktar on Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:53 am

mark
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:56 am

THIS BABE IS SO CUTE WHAT
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:23 am

res <3
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:23 am

username & ID number: SilhouetteStation + 676516
    kalon name: Nico

prompt: (581/600) (ft Tatiana !!)

"Hey guys, and welcome back to my channel! So today we're going to make my dark chocolate cupcakes with-"

Nico paused at the quiet giggle from the corner of the room, putting a hand on her hip and sighing in response. "Tati."

"Sorry," Tatiana said, holding her hands up in a placating gesture before returning her attention to her phone. She was sprawled out in an armchair, legs dangling over the side with a pillow stuffed behind her back. "It's just funny, hearing you say it's yours."

"I say it every time."

"And it's funny every time," she replied, flashing her a quick grin. "Now hurry up and get the intro done so I can get in there."

Nico rolled her eyes at the implication that she was somehow responsible for the interruption, but then cleared her throat and adopted the normal bright, chirpy voice she used for recordings. With a beaming smile, she faced the camera once more.

"Hey guys, and welcome back to my channel! So today we're making my dark chocolate cupcakes with a marshmallow frosting and graham cracker crust. They're absolutely delicious, and taste just like s'mores! You guys are gonna love them!" She clapped her hands together. "So let's get started, shall we?"

She stayed in that position for an extra few seconds before relaxing her pose, moving away from the bench and walking over to smack at Tatiana's legs. "Alright, shift. Your time to shine, or whatever."

Tati took her time, stretching her limbs and letting out an exaggerated groan, before allowing herself to be hauled up and pushed towards the kitchen. Nico knew that the complaints were never serious. She'd never known someone to light up so much when they were surrounded by flour and eggs and sugar and whatnot, and knew how much Tati actually loved this.

"Overhead camera's all set, yeah?"

"Yeah, just go ahead and hit record."

"Cool."

And with that, she was away. Sifting, cracking, melting, stirring. Blending the ingredients together in a harmony that Nico had never been able to master - had never come close to mastering - no matter how hard she tried. Tatiana had been taught well over the years, yes, and it helped that she worked in a cafe, but she just had a knack for it. Some sort of raw, natural talent that worked beautifully with her passion. It's something she'd talked about wanting to share, and it was Nico who'd first suggested the baking channel. She'd been met with flat out refusal, initially. I'd be absolute rubbish talking on camera! had been the argument. And I wouldn't know how to act, or like - do anything. I'd muck it all up. So, on a whim, Nico had offered to be the voice if Tatiana would be the hands.

Well, here they were; one and a half million subscribers later, and none of them knew that Nico couldn't bake a single thing.

She and Tati had skin tones similar enough that no one had ever picked up on it, and Nico just recorded the voice over when she was done baking and added it in during editing. It certainly wasn't the biggest secret that anyone could ever have. She felt a little weird about it, sure, but - seeing her friend having fun in the kitchen like this - outweighed any second thoughts she might have on it.

And hey, if it also meant that she got to lick the frosting bowl between takes, who was she to complain?

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:16 pm

mark!!!
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me