Ether Hare #1 by Inkeyu

Based on Click to view
Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Ether Hare #1

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:10 am

To get this fun little EH, fill out the form below completely!
For the ritual, tell me about finding them and how you got them to befriend you.
This is first come, first serve.

Common
Artist: Inkeyu
Username: BananaSnake
EH Name:
Breeding Permissions: Permissions
Traits Shown: Regular Ears, Regular Tail, Simple Coat Patterns, Bone Color Shade, R/O/Y eyes
Traits Carried: Antlers, Short Ears
Rarity: Common
Ritual:
This EH was found near an abandoned field, which seems to have grown strawberries. The researcher (myself) had been out on a walk when they discovered this curious creature. They decided to tempt them with a strawberry jam sandwich, and placed out a bit in front of them. The hare was wary, and quickly darted out to take it. The two performed this ritual for a few weeks, but one day the hare picked up the sandwich and trotted over to the researcher, then sat down in front of them and tore off a bit. The researcher was able to pet it, and the hare decided to follow them home. It hasn’t left the researcher alone since.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ether Hare #1

Postby BananaSnake » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:43 am

General Rarity Goes here
Traits Shown: Regular Ears, Regular Tail, Simple Coat Patterns, Bone Color Shade, R/O/Y eyes
Ritual:
This EH was found near an abandoned field, which seems to have grown strawberries. The researcher (myself) had been out on a walk when they discovered this curious creature. They decided to tempt them with a strawberry jam sandwich, and placed out a bit in front of them. The hare was wary, and quickly darted out to take it. The two performed this ritual for a few weeks, but one day the hare picked up the sandwich and trotted over to the researcher, then sat down in front of them and tore off a bit. The researcher was able to pet it, and the hare decided to follow them home. It hasn’t left the researcher alone since.
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ether Hare #1

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:20 pm

BananaSnake wrote:General Rarity Goes here
Ritual:

How cute! I love this! ^w^ Congratulations and please take good care of your new EH!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me