sound asheep 13 - semisweet moonlight by Snowflakette

Based on Click to view
Artist Snowflakette [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sound asheep 13 - semisweet moonlight

Postby Snowflakette » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:01 am

hello!! yes I'm still traveling and only have my ipad with me but I couldn't resist... happy to be here. (yeah I’ll probably go back and smooth out some details when I return </3) joining mary in another sweet blue eyed chocolate-y babey <3 they were originally inspired by those seashell and seahorse shaped chocolates my parents often got as gifts as a kid?? anyways I do be rolling rams :flushed: I hope you like this elegant laddie!

to win this sleep sheep answer this prompt, what could possibly go wrong? (200 words max)
feel free to interpret it any way you wish! you can also have an extra of 50 words or 1 non-coloured sketch.

ends june 29th at 11:59pm PST! a little less than a week.
feel free to message if you have any questions!

Code: Select all
[b]username + id:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b] dmab
[b]nightcap design:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b] (200 words max)
[b]extra:[/b] (optional)

edits:
[common] expression, small head wool

Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sound asheep 13 - semisweet moonlight

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:20 am

username + id: hunny.milk.tea + #737998

name: achilles

nightcap design: the same soft baby blue as his eyes with perhaps white outlines of the proclaimed ram's favorite sub (makes sense in the prompt) about the cap (3

prompt:
the feeling of floating wasn’t exactly how they explained it to be. it was frightening, you felt strange and tingly, you couldn’t control your movements as well. it was something that even the thought of rising off the ground was absolutely terrifying to achilles. however as achilles was floating in the dream state, lost and being chased by both nightmares and daydreams, he was thankful for the ability. but how exactly did achilles end up in such a predicament? it all started with one thing, a sandwich order.

achilles had been on his merry way to his favorite sub shop, being a regular at the joint so they had his order down flat. however he was stopped in his tracks when he noticed a strange hole bubbling on the side of a building. it was a slick, reflective material that was bubbling on the surface. achilles stared at the mysterious material and stepped closer. as he peered into the surface of the hole he noticed it lead to somewhere else.

"what could possibly go wrong?" he murmured with a shrug of his shoulders. and with that he sprung into the slick substance and was shot out into his next adventure.
(200 words)

extra:

screaming, crying, frothing at the mouth your designs are just so freaking lovely, I adore them))
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:21 am

Withdrawing as I am sick and now my brain is mush. Best of luck to everyone else <3
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:33 am

username + id: vanilla bean. ♡ 143267
    name: singh (may change... hmm)
    nightcap design: something to match his eyes? up to u otherwise!!
    prompt: 'what could go wrong!'
    extra: there will be words

big mark for mr handsome omggg

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:31 am

username + id: honeybunchesofoats 988457
name: Karma
nightcap design: artist choice with some hint of gold please!
prompt:

What goes around comes around, in the light of day we all must face the truth.

Karma squinted his eyes at the blinding light, unable to lift his hand to shade them. His foot was propped on the bar of his chair, knee bouncing impatiently as he avoided the camera's menacing gaze.

"So tell me Karma, what did you do that led you here?"

The officer, a middle aged man with a receding hairline who reeked of Oldspice and strong coffee leaned close, whispering. Karma knew it was a tactic to make the conversation feel more private, the mics in the room would pick up his quiet breathing. Karma looked at the table, thinking back on the events that transpired before he was caught.

The soft purring of the engines motor calmed his nerves as he gripped the steering wheel. He stuck his head out of the driver's side window - craning his next to try and catch a glimpse of his partners in crime. The desert sun beat down through the car's sun roof. Karma pulled his sunglasses out of the glovebox and smiled wide. For the first time in a long time he thought -

Absolutely nothing could go wrong. (200)

extra: baaaaa

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:45 pm

username + id: Cactologist, 931237
name: Porter
nightcap design: Something to match his lightest colors
prompt: 200 + 47 extra

“Porter, please answer the question.”

The courtroom was stifling hot, the single fan whirring high above doing little to stop the sweat that was gathering on his brow. Every whisper seemed to echo off the vaulted wooden ceiling, which is how Porter knew that the dozen doctors at the back of the gallery were scrutinizing his very existence. He lived for notoriety, but not this. The creaky wooden chair behind the witness stand was becoming very uncomfortable, and the tie around his neck was feeling more and more like the noose the persecutor was picturing there.

“Can you please repeat the question?”

Over the past four hours, the persecutor had repeated time and time again in great detail the manner in which Porter had illegally planted a dream in a renowned scientist’s mind to extract a certain world-changing discovery. Before, this information was only rumored to exist, but Porter had gathered good evidence to suspect it was kept secret for a reason… which would explain the low-publicity trial and the room full of fuming rams in suits.

“What was going through your head right before you went under to plant the dream?”

“I thought, what could possibly go wrong?”

“Can you please elaborate on what you meant by that?”

“I meant, what could possibly go wrong? The worst that can happen is I go to prison for curing cancer.”

“So, you’re prepared to go to prison?”

“I guess it’s a good thing that’s up to the jury.”
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:25 am

Brain is on Anime brain rot and I can't do anything without my mind warping it into something about Tiger and Bunny so I'll have to not do this cause the superheros are living rent free in my head, good luck!
Last edited by L1V1D on Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig is a wip <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:21 pm

username + id: ♔Voltaire♔ (749955)
name: Harvey
nightcap design: A lunar grey with your choice of design!
prompt: (200 words max)
extra: (optional)

wip <3
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:44 am

username + id: Northstar. 65952
name: Mercury
nightcap design: Something metallic bronze
prompt:

This wasn't your typical nightmare.

It was strange and off but also normal. Mercury wasn't the best at dispersing nightmares.

He was in a bright hall, twisted endlessly as far as the eye could see, with crystal clear water up to his knees and vibrant vines growing from the tall ceilings. Windows lined the hall - gilded and glinting in iridescent light. Voices bubbled and echoed - left, right, up, down, behind - with no pattern. He sloshed through the thick, sparkling waters.

The voices stopped. He stopped. The voices began again.

The floor dips deeper and suddenly he's in the sea. A giant leviathan speeds towards him, mouth open in an array of neon fluorescent colors. Mercury concentrates and the leviathan turns into pastel bubbles shaped likes seahorses and puffer fish.

The water evaporates and suddenly he's on a volcano, bubbling with pink, glittering lava. Lime green and pink umbrellas line the lava river and translucent, gummy dragons play - orange slice and sour watermelon and peach ring dragons. One spots him and charges - the rest follow.

Mercury sighs - what next?

(179 words)
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:33 pm

username + id: Joke's On You + 880414
name: Fudge
nightcap design: artists choice, but preferably feature something with eye color in the nightcap design, please?
prompt:

What could possibly go wrong?

Instead, the question that should be asked is what couldn't go wrong?

Over the course of his life, Fudge has grown quite an interest in baking, and while he's held such an interest for a majority of his life, he is unfortunately, quite bad at it. And it's not for the reason you think. It's not that the things he successfully bakes turn out bad, rather, it's the fact that he ends up losing half of the ingredients before he can put anything in the oven! By that, I mean Fudge is the clumsiest ram that you'll ever meet.

So, in terms of what could possibly go wrong... Let me just tell you... what ends up going wrong almost every time.

- Fudge ends up spilling flour all over the place. And it gets... everywhere... Literally everywhere. He ends up getting it all over himself too which ends up making him look like a snow ram.
- He drops the entire carton of eggs on the floor.
- Spills milk, water, or any other substances used to mix the contents all over the place, whether it be on the counter, floor, or even on himself.
- Fudge has zero sense of time. Not to mention, he's very forgetful. That being said, he ends up burning anything that he can successfully put in the oven.

That's just a few things that can and do possibly go wrong during his baking process. Though, Fudge finds that his clumsiness makes him unique.

[250. Used the 50 worded extra option for my prompt]

pixel art
Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me