Postby Arkinhallow » Fri May 26, 2023 10:28 pm

Adopt #A0005
    Registered Name: #A0005
    Barn Name:
    Phenotype: grullo splash
    Genotype: EE/aa/Splspl/DD

Lineage 1: Unknown

Lineage 2: Unknown

Prompt: What social position did this mustang have when it was free-roaming? Did that change when it came home with you?
50 word min. To enter, please only post your answer to the prompt!
End Date: 29/05

Once adopted, you will be added to your equine. Please color-in and only color in your halter. Use the form below with filling out the blank information of your equine.
Code: Select all
[list][b]Adopt #A0005[/b]
[b]Registered Name:[/b] #A0005
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] 14.0hh
[b]Phenotype:[/b] grullo splash
[b]Genotype:[/b] EE/aa/Splspl/DD

[b]Lineage 1:[/b] Unknown

[b]Lineage 2:[/b] Unknown[/list]
[b]Slots:[/b]
1- unused
2- unused
3- unused
4- unused
5- unused
6- unused
7- unused

[b]Art Links:[/b]

[b]Literature Links:[/b]
x
x

I'm Arkin! ♪ they/them ♪ Adult
3D & 2D artist ♪ AEST ♪ Ravenclaw
All sig/profile art is by me!

useful links:
species I run:
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ADOPT ID #A0005

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:02 am

Ransom was an absolute menace on the plains. To the mares he was the bachelor their mothers warned them about. Graze too far from the herd and a stallion will swoop in to nicker and whinny sweet nothings all the while nudging you little by little out of the line of sight of the lead stallion. To the stallions he was like a persistent fly too light of wing to catch and a pest so tenacious it wouldn't be long before you hear it's tell-tale buzz coming round. It was his own isolating behavior that made him the perfect catch for a young group of cowboys. You would think the young stallion would fight tooth and nail being plucked from the wilds, but on the contrary the bachelor was relieved. He had not asked to be born during a drought, he did not wish to be the only foal that lived to adulthood, he wanted a family and instead the order of the plains meant he was spurred from his birth herd as a juvenile. The truth was he craved companionship. Ransom quickly took to the awkward two-legged creatures. He loved a good brushing, begged for treats, and was a gentleman under the saddle (if a bit distracted when wild horse scents were on the breeze). Among his own kind he was insignificant, no detestable, to be driven away, but among the humans he was "Ransom ya rascal, come'ere boy let me scratch that big head of yours."

Word count: 248

Last bumped by BlueEyedKite on Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:02 am.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me