Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Idem

by Idem

Polecat Drakes :: Customs

Postby Idem » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:01 pm

Polecat Drakes, which are completely unrelated to actual polecats, are a furry species of drake that have characteristics of felines, equines, canines, and drakes. Their general body shape is similar to that of polecats, hence where they got their name. They come in a wide variety of colors and body types, with heights ranging between those of Great Dane dogs (70 cm) to mid-sized ponies (152 cm). They are very social creatures, vocalizing with whinnies, growls, rumbles, and barks. Their social groups typically consist of their immediate family along with a handful of unrelated males and females. Female drakes will typically have 5 pregnancies throughout their lifetime, and can have anywhere from one to two hatchlings per pregnancy. They have an innate inclination towards having magical abilities, and spend many years reading and learning to further expand their abilities. Many drakes can learn to understand human languages, but lack the ability to speak human languages. They make great companions for many folks, and live to be anywhere from 50-70 years old.

- Customs are periodically opened up by artists for a price (can be c$, usd, etc.) that is set by each individual artist. These drakes can be whatever you'd like within the limits of the adopt rules.

- Artists may open customs as often as they would like as long as they have provided the two adopts per month.

- Please do not harass the artists about how long your custom may take. We all have lives outside of cs <3 If you're still worried about how long your custom may be taking and it's been over 30 days, please PM me and we'll get things figured out.

- Artists will each have their own individual custom hub and are allowed to price their customs as they see fit. Keep in mind, singular custom prices must not exceed 500c$.

- Payment must be sent before the custom is started, and artists may choose whether to accept that payment before or after the custom is finished. An arrangement can be made between the commissioner and the artist to decide on what makes the both of them comfortable as far as payment goes.

- Please do not beg artists or guilt them into taking customs, and do not order customs when their slots are closed. If this appears to be happening, you will be given a warning. If this or any other harassment in regards to customs continues, you will be banned from the adopt permanently.

- Chimerism may not be requested for customs. This only occurs within breedings or special milestone adopts.

- Edits such as added items, small lineart edits (i.e. horns, ear edits, additional eyes, non-functional wings, prosthetics), and different manes and tails are acceptable, but all other major lineart edit types including functional wings, additional sets of legs or additional heads are not permitted. If you are unsure what is allowed, please send me a message before ordering.

- Polecat Drake customs may only have one limited marking requested; multiple limited markings should be tried for in breedings. This does not include chimeric types, which can only be gained in breedings.

- Do not post your form here, but please send it directly to the artist via dms or discord.

ONLY ARTISTS ARE PERMITTED TO POST IN THIS THREAD
Last edited by Idem on Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Polecat Drakes :: Customs Forms Examples

Postby Idem » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:38 pm

Artists will each have their own individual customs hubs. Make sure to check out their pages to see if they're open and what they're offering!

This is the basic form that may be used when ordering a custom. The artists may tweak it as they see fit, so please make sure to use the one they have on their own import page.
CS Form
Code: Select all
[color=#800040][b]I would like to order a custom![/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Storage Page:[/b]
[b]Payment Type:[/b]

[b]Base Coat:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Reference Pictures:[/b] (if desired)
[b]Edits:[/b]
[b]Mane & Tail Style:[/b]

[b]Total Price:[/b]

Discord Form
Code: Select all
**I would like to order a custom!**
**Username:**
**Character Storage Page:**
**Payment Type:**

**Base Coat:**
**Markings:**
**Eye Color:**
**Reference Pictures:** (if desired)
**Edits:**
**Mane & Tail Style:**

**Total Price:**

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me