Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Slimerock Pups | Nursery

Postby AbandonedRain » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:54 pm

Main Thread
notes
please remember to follow all rules
Slimerock Pups may be bred any number of times, with a cooldown between each breeding of 21 days.
slimes may be grown after 14 days. after being grown, the slimerock pup may breed after an additional 7 days.
slimerock pups must be owned 3 days before they may be bred.
you may mark the nursery, but please only post this mark once!
please do not post questions here, as they may be lost!
──────────────────────────────────────────────
nursery information
up to three slimerock pups may breed at once, but a minimum is two is required to breed, unless applying a special item.
any slimerock pup may be bred together, regardless of type.
the nursery opens when an artist posts searching for a ticket.
artists may sort through tickets however they please: only allowing currency breedings, only allowing first time breedings, etc...
artists may decide between tickets however they please: RNG, short contests like guess-the-number, etc...
──────────────────────────────────────────────
ticket information
to make reading through tickets for artists easier, please add an asterisk(*) alongside traits that are shared, one star per each slimerock pup holding the trait. for example, if two slimerock pups have the trait "fur" then it would be written as "fur**", if three have the trait then it would be written as "fur***".
breedings between multiple parties need to only be posted once, by one person. additionally, tickets may be posted by someone not involved at all in the breeding if they have been requested to do so.
tickets may be prettied up if desired. ticket postings may not be "reserved" or "edited" unless an artist specifically allows it.

AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me