Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Slimerock Pups by AbandonedRain

Artist AbandonedRain [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Slimerock Pups

Postby AbandonedRain » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:29 am

Got the rights to this old deviantart species by a friend and decided i'd host them on CS too, so here we are! Slimerock Pups, the reboot!

SLIMEROCK PUPS
a closed species by puqqie, currently owned by AbandonedRain

-------------------------------------
Navigation
Traits Rules Staff List Events Community Center FAQ Info Lore Brilbelle Wishing Well
Discord server
Last edited by AbandonedRain on Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits

Last edited by AbandonedRain on Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slimerock Pups | rules

By participating in the species,
( buying, adopting, entering a competition, using the nursery,
creating adopts/customs/growths/ or artist entries,
partaking in an event, buying items, )
and/or otherwise becoming a figure in our community,
you automatically agree to the following rules listed in this post.
and are responsible for upholding them and being a good member of the community.

failure to follow rules and terms of service may result in warnings, or even a ban.
punishments such as warnings, and ban occur at the discretion of the staff team,
and depend on the complexity of the situation as well as the severity of the broken rule.
if you feel you have been wrongfully punished, you may submit an appeal to an admin or a senior staff member.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Rules
1) Slimerock Pups are a closed species, you may not make your own without a MYO slot or permission from the owner.
2) be kind, respectful, and patient with the community and staff, right now there is just 1 staff for the CS post, the owner.
3) harassment, bullying, bribing, or otherwise purposefully abusing or “working around” our systems is not tolerated.
4) art theft and design theft of any kind are forbidden, this will result in a ban.
5) whining, begging, and other behaviors that can be seen as unnecessarily negative or rude are not appreciated
6) for paid contests, you have 48 hours from the completed judging to pay.
7) rules are subject to change or be added to at the admins discretion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Species Rules
1) you may own an unlimited amount of slimerock pups
2) slimerock pups may be bred infinitely, with a cooldown between of 21 days.
3) you must own a slimerock pup 3 days before being breeding, trading, or selling them.
4) a slimerock pup is able to be grown after 14 days. a freshly grown slimerock pup must wait an additional 7 days to breed.
5) slimerock pups with custom lines must be transferred to the official reference to be breedable.
6) custom lined slimerock pups may be approved as the official reference on a case by case basis!
contact a senior staff member or an admin to approve your slimerock pup
7) slimerock pup traits that cover a large portion of the design will require an alternate, clear reference.
8) anyone may grow or transfer a slimerockpup, on or off oekaki using the appropriate pages.
(growths and transfers may also be commissioned.)
9) anyone may create your myo for you, on or off oekaki.
(myo designs may also be commissioned.)
10) slimerock pups, items, and myos may be traded or gifted via the archive update thread.
11) slimerock pups, items, and myos may be sold for real or virtual currency.
(see the archive update thread to finalize sales.)
species requirements
Slimerock pups must be made of slime
Slimerock pups must have a shell (their primary body) made of rock or fur (fur is uncommon trait)
Slimerock Pups cannot be heavily based off existing characters due to copyright.
Slimerock pups must follow the appropriate species requirements and traits.
Ban Information
In the case of a ban, you will lose your status as a member of the species.

you may no longer participate in the species as a whole: community, events, adopts, or otherwise.
we also ask that you refrain from using our species artwork and lore after you have been banned.

we will never out-right take slimerockpups that you have purchased or otherwise earned.
instead, you will have to select their fates from the below options.
failure to message an admin with your selected fate means we'll automatically assume the first fate listed!

1. keep your slimerock pups as is, but be unable to participate in our species (events, breedings, etc).
2. transfer your design out of the species. this allows you to make whatever changes you want to your designs.
3. forfeit your ownership rights, and allow us to raffle the slimerock pups off to the community.
items you owned will also be raffled off to the community.
you will not be able to select who receives your slimerock pups or items, as this can be seen as ban evading.
Last edited by AbandonedRain on Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff List

Postby AbandonedRain » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:30 am

Owner
AbandonedRain

Staff:
n/a

Artists:
n/a
Last edited by AbandonedRain on Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slimerock Pups | Events

res
Last edited by AbandonedRain on Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slimerock Pups | Community Center

giftlines;

stamps:
(stamp by puqqie)

Last edited by AbandonedRain on Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slimerock Pups | FAQ

how do slimerock pups work?
slimerock pups are a closed species, meaning you cannot make your own without the required item (a make-your-own ticket).

in order to adopt a slimerock pup, you can click on any of the available slimerock's. you can find links to them on discord, or just manually check each posted slimerock's page, or, the archive!

once you find a slimerock pup you like, read what is required to obtain this slimerock pup. artists can hold a contest however they like, whether is be a contest, raffle, auction, or flatsale. please follow the artist's post to enter for the slimerock pup! the artist will be the one to choose a winner.

if you've won or purchased the adopt, congrats, you have a slimerock pup! they are now yours, and you can make them a character, keep them in a collection, breed them, trade them, or whatever sounds best to you! be sure to read the rules to see what you can't do with your slimerock pup

do i have to follow the canon slimerock pup species info or the canon slimerock pup lore?
no. you can make your own character, world, or etc!

how do i claim an artist search entry?

post on the thread, asking the artist if you can claim their design!
remember, you need a myo to turn a claimed entry into a real slimerock pup!

what do trial staff do?
trial staff work as regular staff, but are on trial for a month! they answer questions, make slimerock pups, and can claim their monthly staff payment at the month's end. trial artists will have to have their slimerocks approved by regular staff before releasing it, and their responses approved by regular staff for questions and such. it's basically a test run! if trial staff do well during their trial, they'll be offered a full time position! trial artists are required to make a minimum of 3 slimerock pups during the month in order to be considered for fulltime.

Can slime have designs or objects in it?
Yep! they can be any color, have any object, or be of any pattern
the myo prices are too high!
when you buy from the shop, its...
1. a luxury purchase!
you're buying because you don't want to wait for an event, or won't have much time to participate in an event.
2. it supports us!
I'd prefer to give something in return when someone donates
3. prices are kept relatively low as is compared to other CS to provide easier access to the community, Plus they can also be obtained using species currency (see the brilbelle wishing well for example)

Last edited by AbandonedRain on Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slimerock Pups | Info

Postby AbandonedRain » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:31 am

INFO

Slimerock pups are magical slimy creatures that lurk in the caves of Brilbelle filled with slime and crystals. They rarely eat anything at all since they are made of slime, Occassionally objects and trinkets may find themselves inside the slime (Woops no one seemed to have told them it wasnt food!) if they do have too much items inside of them they get too large for their shell and needs to change (like hermit crabs). Slimerock pups like to keep their slime smooth like how we use brushes to keep their hair straight and tidy. normal animals can't tell if they're alive or not since they use magic to live, so they sometimes act like other animals to keep other animals out of their properties. Slimerock pups are also really friendly creatures, but some have been corrupted, the ones that aren't corrupted normally only knows how to live a happy life. And they can live for thousands and thousands of years or if possible, forever

(info written by puqqie, edited version by AbandonedRain)
Last edited by AbandonedRain on Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slimerock Pups | LORE

Postby AbandonedRain » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:31 am

BACK STORY

Back when the world of Brilbelle began, there were little magical particles that roams around under the crust of the planet, they travel around and around till these particles turns into little slimes. the process continued for millions of years passed and formed into a giant slime blob that slowly shape shifts into an animal, and of course this was the first god slimerock. The first slimerock lived his life happily until he was lonely, he finds out how to make more of himself. years passed and he finally made his first ever slimerock. He then created five more slimerock pups and they all live happily. But then there was a new element that was created without intention, The Corruption.

The element was weak at first and the slimerocks could defeat it easily, but since it was too weak they decided to let the shadow element roam around. It was a big mistake they had made, the element found a giant source of power and took control over one of the slimerocks. the others couldn't do anything to the possessed one so they sent it under the mantle of the earth. They eventually created their own slimerock kingdom underground and grew more slimerock creatures, even thought the corrupted one is under the mantle it can still corrupt the weaker slimerocks, and various other Brilbelle species. After dogs were created in the world the slimerocks decided to shape shift themselves into them for the way they hunt and for their intelligence. the weak and normal ones stays as a dog until they become god and the gods can shape shift to any animal. The gods had an idea and created Guardians to protect them and shape shifted them into humanoid forms, they learnt how to use tools to defend. After years had passed they had learned to make new elements and stayed as their own groups with the legends. The god of slimerocks also predicts that the corrupted one may come back with frustration and fury and will start a great war between them

(lore written by puqqie, edited version by AbandonedRain)
Last edited by AbandonedRain on Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Slimerock Pups

Postby AbandonedRain » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:55 am

res, open for marking!
AbandonedRain