starbitten 06 | imposter by HEXORCISM

Based on Click to view
Artist HEXORCISM [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

starbitten 06 | imposter

Postby HEXORCISM » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:22 pm

this totally-a-super-giant-starbitten is being raffled off in the discord! i wasn't actually planning on making this let alone posting for it but i figured everyone has been so patient and i should at least. make people aware JNHJN but it's pretty quiet in there right now if you're not a fan of big servers.

edit; i should probably add it ends in 5 days from this post, huh? anyway, it ends in 5 days from this post.

i am once again debating the new lines because flight rising bit me and. i like the bigger lines </3 HOWEVER my university classes are almost over so hopefully that means i can get everything finished and re-set up soon :)

just a quick doodle starbitten for now!

ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: starbitten 06 | imposter

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:37 pm

Happy Easter! lil story

As the starbitten roamed the forest, It came to a stop when it noticed a large patch of grass, where it encountered many other starbittens. Surprised, It slithered / crawled / ran over to the others, Where it was also greeted by small chicks, rabbits, and sheep. They motioned it to follow, Increasing the starbittens vision.

The starbitten looked around in confusion, until it saw a small patch of red in the grass. It went over and picked up a small red egg, with yellow stripes. It looked up excitedly to see many other eggs hiding in trees, grass, behind rocks, and by the pond.

The starbitten spent all day celebrating Easter with cs, other starbittens, and animals.

Happy Easter! <D

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me